Life on the Victorian Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
Felicity and Bastian's life in the small Victorian village.
2.9k words
4.3
36.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bastian had woken up at the crack of dawn, and had wondered if Felicity would rise as well. As he got out of bed, Felicity only stirred slightly at the sudden loss of body heat. He added another log to the fireplace to make sure that his tired little wife slept for a few more hours. The muted grey morning light cast a silvery glow on Felicity's small frame, curled up in the white blankets. Hearing Bastian's movements in the background, she moaned softly in her slumber. Her little moan made his cock throb painfully, and suddenly all he wanted to do was flip Felicity on her back and plunge his hard cock deep into her sweet pink core.

Images from the previous night flashed in his mind. The way those large innocent eyes looked up at him, when she stood fully nude, nervously waiting for what was to come. The way her lips quivered when he bit down on her tender nipples. The way she cried out and arched her back, when he roughly thrust into her virgin pussy for the first time. The feeling of her spasming around his hardness when she had orgasmed, was indescribable. He wanted to run his hands all over her creamy, soft skin till she purred in contentment. He wanted to taste her juicy core and suck that little nub, till she trembled with another sweet orgasm. The sight of that satiated face and the shy smile, made him want to forget about everything else and just fuck her roughly till she screamed with pleasure.

Bastian got back in the bed. At first, she whined and tried to bury herself deeper beneath the layers of blankets. But Bastian held her by the shoulders and made her lay on her back while he lay partly on top of her. His broad upper body was pressing against her plump breasts and his chest hair rubbed against her silky skin. He was sucking and kissing her neck and the sensitive spot behind her ear. In her sleep, Felicity instinctively arched her neck, to give him more room to suck and kiss.

His unshaven face was scratching the tender skin at her throat and she tried to pull away. Bastian turned his attention to her other ear, first biting the earlobe and then continuing to kiss her neck. He was sure that by the time he was done, there would be some bruises showing on her tender skin. But that did not bother him. Felicity did not seem to mind that either. Her sleepy eyes were swollen, the blankets felt so cozy and her husband held her tight in a warm and protective cocoon. She felt happy.

"I love the smell of your skin, sweetheart." Bastian groaned, his face still buried in Felicity's neck, pulling in deep breaths.

"You mean the smell of cow manure, doctor?" Felicity blurted out, a puzzled expression on her face.

Bastian burst out laughing and looked into her dark grey sleepy eyes. The innocent expression on poor Felicity's face only added to his mirth.

"You continue to amuse me, little wife."

Felicity was chewing her bottom lip, feeling slightly stupid, her face had turned a bright shade of pink, but thankfully it was too dark for him to notice. She wanted to hide herself, far away from his keen gaze. Dawn was approaching anyway, the farm was calling her.

"I need to go, the cows have to be milked and Bo and Moss need to be fed."

Felicity spoke as she began removing the blankets. Bastian urged her to say in bed and catch a few more hours of sleep.

"Let me take care of things. The farm hands can show me how the morning schedule is managed. It will all be alright. Go back to sleep, Felicity."

With a great effort though, he dragged himself to get dressed and attend to the farm chores. His greedy body would take what it wanted, but first there were matters that were more pressing. Gimblet was slowly waking up to the sounds of cattle being herded to the pastures, chickens clucking, croaking, lambs bleating as they hungrily sucked their mother's milk.

Over the next three hours, the farm hands milked the cows. Bastian fed and watered the pigs and gave the barn a thorough cleaning. Chomper, the Rottweiler pup was fed by the milkmaids. The milkmaids then proceeded to churn the foaming sweet cream into butter. Bastian observed as the women weighed the butter and pressed it into different moulds to be wrapped up in parchment. He made sure that the cows that had stopped producing milk were getting plenty of fresh clean water. He examined their udders and gave both cows a rub down to feel for clogged ducts. It was hard work and Bastian's body was not accustomed to the early morning demands of the farm. His clothes were caked in sweat, pig feed and muck. Sweat rolled down his chest and back, he decided that he urgently needed a wash. Just outside the kitchen was a small hand-pump that he used to fill up a basin.

The air outside was crisp, but the sun was shining down brightly and the exercise had warmed his body enough. He peeled off all the sticky layers of clothing and began pouring mug after mug of water over his shoulders. When the first splash of cold water hit his body, a refreshing tingle prickled his skin. After meticulously cleansing himself with soap, the doctor dried himself and put on some fresh clothes. He climbed up the stairs and reentered his bedroom, greeted by the beautiful form of his wife, still fast asleep. Felicity's body stayed curled up in a tight ball as the blankets twisted and swirled around her. Looking down at the exhausted young girl who still lay asleep, Bastian felt pity for his little wife for the first time. The muscles in his shoulders, arms, abdomen and thighs buzzed from the physical labor that he had put in early today. But Felicity did these tasks every day, never grumbling, never protesting.

Bastian wetted a washcloth and warmed it slightly by the fire. He then proceeded to shift the blankets to expose the curled up form of his wife. He nudged her to roll on her back. Felicity obeyed. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs just enough to give him access to her sweet pussy. Felicity wiggled her body and tried to curl up again. Bastian lay one hand on her hip and firmly held her in position. He gently cleaned her pussy, wiping off the sticky remains of his seed mixed with her blood. Felicity moaned as the moist heat from the washcloth soothed the soreness down there. She bit her bottom lip again as Bastian ran his fingers over those luscious swollen lips.

Before he had made his way up the stairs, Bastian had poured a cupful of oil in an iron vessel. He had added a few drops of lavender and rosemary essential oils and set the small vessel by the fire in order to warm up the oils.

After satisfactorily cleaning her, Bastian covered Felicity's body in the warmth of the blankets one more time and moved down the bed, to expose just her ankles.

"Roll over on your belly, little girl. Face down." Bastian ordered.

He poured some oil on his palms and rubbed them together to warm up the blend. He first grabbed her right foot and began gently rubbing her heel, toes and the arch of her foot. Felicity purred delightfully in contentment. The other foot received the same loving treatment. Bastian then moved on to her calves, his palms drawing small firm circles on the muscles. Felicity was in heaven. The aroma of the oils, the feeling of her husband's firm hands rubbing her skin drew a sigh to her lips.

Bastian worked his way to her upper thighs. He spread her legs apart to allow him better access to the muscles in her inner thighs. The blanket still kept Felicity's upper body, bottom and pussy covered. She wiggled her bottom and tried to close her legs together. Bastian was having none of it. He rudely flipped the blanket off of her and spanked her left butt cheek hard, with the flat of his palm.

Felicity yelped. All this time, she had been in a sleepy contented haze, not fully awake. The sharp slap to her bottom woke her up. Felicity gasped at the shocking realization of being fully naked in the bed, with her husband hungrily running his hands all over her body. She began struggling trying to push back. But Bastian's hand on her lower back, prevented her from fleeing his lustful attentions. What was worse was, she could feel his bulging hardness rubbing against her upper thighs.

"Spread your thighs for me, honey. Unless you want to be spanked even harder."

From her position, Felicity was unable to see his face, but she could clearly sense the warning in his tone. Timidly she shifted her legs a little.

Two more hard slaps landed, this time on her right side. That hurt even more. The sting went away in a few seconds, but her skin was on fire.

"Spread wider, Felicity."

She did as she was told. She was sure that Bastian could see her pussy lips in this position. That made her blush deeply. Bastian paid a lot of attention to her inner thighs and the sight of her puffy lips glistening with moisture made blood rush to his cock. He spent a long time massaging her freshly spanked bottom that had turned bright pink, partly from the hard slaps and partly due to Felicity's embarrassment from being exposed so rudely. The supple flesh of her buttocks gleamed as the warm oil seeped into her skin. He could spend hours massaging those luscious round globes, but he had other things on his mind. He continued to massage the knots in her back and shoulders.

He swatted her right thigh lightly and nudged her to roll onto her back. The sight of her youthful form squirming ever so slightly made him want to toss the cup of oil aside. But he was trying to appreciate his wife's efforts by giving her a relaxing massage.

Bastian spread Felicity's legs one more time, much wider this time. Felicity wanted to cover her face but remembering how her husband had slapped her breast last night, had her thinking twice.

Bastian's focus was instantly drawn to her slippery little pussy lips that begged to be fingered. Warming up some more oil in his palms, he ran his thumbs over her lips a few times, exposing her inner folds.

Felicity cried out "Oh goodness, that feels wonderful, doctor."

Bastian only smiled and continued his ministrations on her sensitive folds. Her body was completely relaxed and hummed with pleasure as she got her most intimate place massaged. Sensing Felicity's level of arousal, his middle finger penetrated deep into her tight pussy and Felicity arched her back and tried to snap her knees together. Bastian prevented her from doing so when he smacked her pussy lightly. Felicity bucked as the tap landed directly on her clitoris. Her climax was nearing and she was writhing and squirming as Bastian continued to play with the girl's clitoris. Within moments, Felicity came hard, her vaginal walls tightly squeezing his finger as she let out a satisfying scream.

"That's my good little girl." Bastian offered praise and looked intently at her.

She felt like she was going to pass out. She did not realize that Bastian had stopped the massage and set the cup of oil on the floor. She did not realize that her husband was now fully naked and approaching her, his expression one of pure raw hunger. Felicity felt the mattress dip and opened her eyes to see Bastian looming over her small form.

The blissful massage, she had enjoyed; the hard orgasm had been pure bliss but she was not prepared to take her husband's cock again.

"I am very scared, doctor. It hurt so much last night." Felicity timidly whispered. Her pussy felt sore from the rough pounding it had received last night. She imagined the searing pain that her sore vagina would feel again as Bastian's large cock brutally thrust into her narrow passage. Her recent orgasm had softened her muscles but she would still be stretched tight to fit his girth. She was reluctant to experience that pain again.

"The oils will help, darling. It will not be as painful as it was yesterday. And remember our agreement, Felicity. We have talked about this already."

Seeing the fear in her eyes, Bastian grabbed her lips in a tender kiss. Felicity tried to retreat. It had all started with a kiss last night. She had tried to resist but his hands on the back of her neck, held her body close to his. Bastian's hands were back at her neck again. The tip of his cock was lined up at her entrance, Felicity squeezed her eyes shut in anticipation of the pain.

"Your eyes stay on me, little wife." She felt her hair being tugged harder. Felicity's back arched sharply as Bastian forced his entire length into her pussy in one single thrust. Felicity clenched her jaw and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her body was struggling hard to accommodate the sudden invasion.

At first Bastian started out with a few slow thrusts to gage her level of pain.

"How does that feel, Felicity? Are you still hurting?" he grunted and noticed Felicity blush bright red.

"It feels so full. It's not as painful as yesterday, but feels so full." Felicity could not meet his eye when she replied.

Looking down at his beautifully blushing wife, Bastian could contain himself no longer. He began slamming his hips against her young body repeatedly. The oils made the glide easier but he could see her being stretched tight around his cock.

"Wrap your legs around me Felicity." Bastian instructed. He further secured both her legs to rest above his shoulders. After a few forceful thrusts that shook poor Felicity to the core, she started howling in pain. The agony of being penetrated so deeply in this position was too much for her.

"God, that hurts. It really hurts. Please, I can't take that, doctor. Please, no." Felicity screamed wildly, so Bastian lowered her legs from the above his shoulders and they stayed wrapped around his waist.

He lowered one hand to where their bodies were joined and began rubbing her swollen bud. His other hand stayed locked in her hair. His chest pressed her body firmly down in place and his cock aggressively thrust into her pussy. She was trapped. The feeling of utter vulnerability and complete helplessness triggered the most powerful orgasm she had experienced yet. She let out a high pitched scream and the world around her began to fade into oblivion. Felicity's toes curled tightly, her skin felt ablaze and her vision blurred. Bastian could no longer hold back his orgasm either and after a few rapid thrusts, he began erupting inside her. As he climaxed, he grunted breathlessly, clenched his jaw and dipped his head to bite the skin of her exposed throat.

How much time had passed, they both had no idea. Far away a cow mooed and Chomper was barking at imaginary squirrels again. As Bastian withdrew from her body, Felicity felt his sticky cum leak down her thighs.

"Do you want to sleep some more, beautiful?" he began to tuck her in. But Felicity was starving.

"Actually, I am really hungry." Felicity's belly rumbled in response.

"Then let's get you something to eat. Meanwhile, I can tell you all about my morning."

Bastian finished up briskly, while Felicity simply sat at the table and admired her handsome husband moving around efficiently about the small kitchen. Her entire body was humming with pleasure and satisfaction, the soreness down below caused by the stretching made her blush fiercely. The extra few hours of sleep, the intimate massage given by her husband and the two glorious orgasms that she had experienced in the last hour, made her want to sing in a high note, although that would be disastrous since she was terrible singer. She would have a morning off, after a long time. Felicity sat daydreaming and peacefully looking out of the windows, the cows grazing in the pasture looked calm and happy.

Bastian, on the other hand, was looking at a long day ahead, of walking through the village neighborhoods, making his daily rounds and checking up on his patients. Two of his patients were heavily pregnant and were due any day now, the midwife had called for him only a few minutes ago, as one of the women had gone into labor. The farmer's son next door had been kicked in the face by their donkey, and needed a few stitches to sew up his busted lip. And then there was always the unknown medical emergency that would pop up, out of nowhere and would urgently demand his attention. Despite what lay ahead of him Bastian grabbed his briefcase and his hat and gave Felicity a quick peck on her forehead. The serene expression on Felicity's face, made his heart feel lighter. As the sun shone brightly, Bastian stepped outside, ready to take on another day in Gimblet.