Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding him close I spoke softly, "I have another bit of bad news for you. We can't kiss and carry on anymore at work."

For the first time in over an hour he laughed, "I'm not surprised, I didn't think we'd get away with it beyond that first kiss. It's only right, besides I'd have my dick in a ringer if that got back to UPS. Maybe you could show me a little boob once in a while, or even better, stay at your desk long enough to open your legs and flash me. That way I'll know what color panties you're wearing, at least until we're living together."

I decided to lighten the mood some more, "What if I don't have any panties on?"

He growled, "You naughty girl, I can see I'll have to punish you often with my rod of correction."

I hugged tight and crooned, "Promise? If I get that kind of punishment, I'll be your dirty girl every day."

As the next few weeks progressed our time in the sack settled into a routine we both could live with. Knowing I wasn't used to being on the receiving end of a well-endowed young man Tom made sure he waited every three to four days before making love to me. By the third week we were in bed every third night without fail and an extra round or two on the weekends. By the fifth week I was able to take as much as he had to give. I wouldn't have thought I'd be such a cock hound at 41, but then I'd not met a man like Tom yet either.

When his mom took a turn for the worse, we decided to sell my place and I'd move in with them. With no idea how long his mom would hang on we made plans to marry within the month, we married at the courthouse with my oldest daughter and one of my sons as witnesses. Both liked Tom and felt I had made the right decision.

I'd been with Tom and his mom a bit over two months when hospice became a part of her everyday life. I would wake her in the morning, help her get to the bathroom and back into bed by the time the hospice nurse arrived at eight. It was a cold rainy morning that she didn't wake when I went to get her, she had wanted to die in her sleep and that's what took place.

There was no time to celebrate my 42nd birthday while we were taking care of Tom's mother. Shortly after her funeral we decided to have a late celebration by going back to the place of our first date, Jugs. Mike and Carla were excited to see and congratulate us on being married. Carla and I talked a solid twenty minutes or more before she excused herself. I was at the bar looking for Tom when a tall cowboy looking dude sidled up next to me. Just looking at him gave me the creeps, my inner voice was screaming, "perv".

"Hey sugar, you're looking mighty fine tonight. Let me buy you a drink."

I smiled to be cordial, "No thanks, I'm here with my husband and not interested."

"Well that don't matter honey. He probly has a hard time takin care of you anyway. Lemme show you what yer missin."

I quickly backed away, "I think you need to leave mister."

What the fool did next left me breathless, he pulled out his cock and tried to put my hand on it. I let out a scream and looked for Tom, who was within five feet of us. The next three minutes or so were nothing but a blur, when the air cleared, so to speak, the guy was being dragged away by the bouncers, his dick still hanging out. I noticed Tom was rubbing his knuckles, when I lifted his hand I could see the torn skin.

Shaking his hand he muttered, "Damn, that hurt. I should probably get a tetanus shot, his teeth scraped the hell outa me. Who knows what might be growing on them. Are you okay baby, did he hurt you?"

Both Mike and Carla were talking with an officer, pointing at the guy and then at us. Once we'd given our statement we were free to leave, except I didn't want to. I wanted at least one dance for my belated birthday celebration. As we danced slow, our bodies entwined with the other, his hand was softly caressing my butt. I put my mouth on his ear.

"I don't have any panties on, I'd sure like to feel your hard cock rubbing against me through this dress. You can fuck me in my stockings and belt when we get home."

He feigned shock, "Where are your panties? You had some on when we left the house."

"Those would be what I put in your back pocket when we walked to the dance floor. I went to the girl's room and slipped them off after you punched that guy out, you made me wet. You're my hero Tom, my long dicked hard as a rock hero. This damsel in distress wants to thank you with the wildest piece of ass you've ever had. I may have to suck your cock on the way home so you last longer the second time."

We've been together six years now. My Tommy still pops in the door at work around eleven thirty, he still gives me a big smile and sends an air kiss. I will occasionally remove my bra just before her gets there, open an extra button and let him stare as I inventory what he's delivered. A few times I've been brave enough to stay at the desk until he's in just the right position to look up my dress and spread my legs. He always sucks in his breath when I do that, I haven't been brave enough to do it without panties yet, but I'm working on it. One of these days he'll get a lovely view of his favorite tussle of curls.

Oh, I did find out something about my dipshit ex at my wedding, our daughter said the bimbo was knocked up and tried to say it was Bennie's. Stupid slut, he's now on his own again, and poorer. He had to give her half of everything when he divorced her, and he didn't have a lot left after our divorce. The bitch spent money like it grew on trees.

Tom and I are as happy as pigs in mud. He treats me like a queen and I make sure my knight in shining armor has all the pussy he could possibly want. We did try anal once at my insistence, as I said, once. That was all it took to know it wasn't for us. His biggest issue was he couldn't get past the fact that he was hurting me, which was also my biggest issue ... literally.

So far, I'm a grandma three times over. At first, we weren't sure how Tom would be addressed. The first grandchild settled that for eternity when she began calling him papa Tom. The rest simply fell in line. My youngest daughter will be married in four months, she wants Tom to walk her down the aisle, he beamed with pride when she asked him.

The difference in age hasn't affected us in the least, after all it's only a number. I recall from time to time singing along with Foreigner so many years ago wanting to know what love is, I now knew, I'd found it in Tom.