Life's a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol having recovered, left the bed to stand in front of Paul before slipping her shoulder straps off to allow her nightdress to fall to the floor. Standing naked in front of him she bent over, her breasts almost touching his face, her hands fumbling in his lap to unbuckle his belt and unzip his trousers. She knelt before him, her hand releasing his cock allowing her to slip her mouth over it. She continued to perform on him knowing, hoping that he would cum in her mouth, he grabbed her head forcing himself deeper and deeper into her, screaming, "Take it, take it, fucking take it all." Carol still encouraged Paul to remain in her mouth even though his erection had subsided it would seem she just enjoyed him in her mouth. Amanda came over took her daughter by the hand and as they walked off back to their changing room Carol turned, "Paul see you next week." Paul nodded stood up redressed himself and said that he didn't expect that, neither did I.

After Carol's performance with Paul, our relationship as far as I was concerned seemed to be deteriorating. When Paul arrived the following Saturday, the girls, this time dressed in micro bra, panties and suspender belt with stockings, went through a similar routine with some minor changes. However, after instead of giving Paul a blow job, she did a strip tease for him then took him by the hand and led him off to the second bedroom. I didn't see him again he must have left in the early hours of the morning.

The third week things came to a head when at 8 o'clock the doorbell rang and I answered it Paul and five friends were standing there, I wanted to know what was going on, Paul said that Carol invited them. The guys sat on the floor surrounding the bed when the girls walked in there was clapping and cat calls because of their outfits if that's what they could be referred as. They were wearing the tiniest bra, panties, suspender belt with stockings, each piece of material couldn't have been more than one centimetre wide, if these garments were worn in public they would have been considered obscene. The girls went through their routine only this time they undressed each other and of course the boys went wild. After they had finished Amanda and Carol selected one boy each, Amanda laid on the bed, spread her legs and told the boy to undress and fuck her, Carol took Paul by the hand and led him down the hall to the second bedroom.

I slept on the couch that night and the next morning the boys were still at it, god knows how many times each had sex with the girls. That was it; that did it for me, I packed my bags and left and went back home. My mother was surprised to see me and she could tell I was upset. We sat on the couch she put her arms around me and asked me what happened. How could I tell her? I began to cry. She swung her legs up and sat along the couch resting her back against the arm, holding me close as she pulled me alongside her, attempting to console me. The side of my face was resting on her breast. Again she asked me what happened saying that no matter how bad or heinous it was, I could tell her anything. I looked down unable to look her in the eyes as I began to tell her my story, beginning at the point when I first met Carol, the night of our blind date. Burying my face in the soft flesh of her breasts I told her the whole story leaving nothing out.

While telling my story noticed that when I spoke of the relationships between Carol, her mother and me her nipples began to swell and harden. They became very noticeable beneath her bra and blouse as they continued to get larger. From then, each time I paused I nudged the protrusion with my tongue, which cause her blouse and bra to gradually become saturated with my saliva, causing the fabric to become almost transparent and cling making her nipple far more obvious. Having finished my story I began to nuzzle her breast pushing my face deep into the soft flesh before finally taking her nipple in my mouth and lightly chewing on it. Mother never said a word, just placed her hand on the back of my head as I continually nuzzled her breast and sucked her nipple. I don't know what made me do it, I never thought about doing it, but I just couldn't help myself, I slipped my hand right up her skirt cupping and caressing the most intimate parts of her body. She never complained or mentioned the fact that for three or four minutes I sucked her breasts and stroked her vagina. I still couldn't look her in the face however, mother sat there allowing me to fondle her before saying, "Michael why don't you invite Paul round for dinner Saturday evening, he's such a nice boy, I've always liked him."

The End