Life's Changes at Home and in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned back. Then she took my hand, and we walked upstairs together to her bedroom.

"Take my clothes off as warmly as you can, Jack, and then make love to me," the formerly seemingly dominant Adrienne was all but beseeching me in broad daylight.

I responded by doing exactly what the lady requested. I carefully unbuttoned her blouse, unhooked and removed her bra, unzipped her skirt, and watched as she shucked off her heels and rolled down her thigh-hi hose.

Admiring her aqua hicut panties, I smilingly murmured, "Those are really cool panties, Adrienne."

She smiled, drew me to her, and hugged me tight. Oh, she also kissed me deeply on my mouth and I felt her tongue invade me. This all turned me on, and I placed my own fingers in the waistband of those snazzy undies and slowly slipped them down. I felt my hard-on solidify as I gazed at her matted pubic hair, dark but with glistening light reflected off the wet strands.

Adrienne positioned herself on her bed and spread her legs invitingly. I could see that the inner lips and the inside of her vaginal opening were darker than Darlene's--browner rather than predominantly pink. Adrienne toyed with my hard-on until I warned her off, saying she probably would prefer it stay hard as it moved inside her.

I now placed myself over her but supported my body weight with my arms and hands, although I did want to press on Adrienne's significant tits. I managed to play with them, and she began wiggling her ass delightfully. Then I placed my tool at her entrance and very gently and slowly pressed into her now-open cunt.

It was warm, almost hot, as my cock slipped further into her. This was one great fuck--something I'm not very well equipped in my highly limited experience to render judgment about.

And then, yes, we did begin to fuck--the old in-and-out and her bottom moving in rhythm with my cock. I could tell that she was hot. I suddenly hoped I would not cause her to get her period from the agitation in her loins. But to make her cum as soon as I probably would, I probed into her bottom-hole with my forefinger. It felt good fingering her rear hole. It was tight and I could feel residue of that bowel movement she had when I was in the bathroom with her.

This all combined to bring her off and me, too. We came together which I now understand is almost unbelievable for someone as inexperienced as I was then. I held her tight as she came down from her orgasm. She probably had more than one. Men far more versed in lovemaking than I was often can't tell when that occurs, either.

I rolled over and lay down next to her, holding my arm around her and clutching her to me. I looked at her and smiled, and then gave her a sweet, lengthy kiss. She seemed to enjoy that immensely and kept kissing me. She even bent down to kiss my now-flaccid cock.

I looked at my finger and saw that it was slightly streaked with the residue it had picked up inside her anal opening. She looked at it fearfully and said, "Oh, I was a bad girl, wasn't I? I left a mess on your finger. Please don't tell Darlene. She rides me about that."

I thought to myself how this woman who had cheerfully spanked and caned me earlier that same say now pleaded with me not to turn her in to her dominant daughter.

"I think we can manage that," I smilingly told her as I playfully spanked her bare butt. "Just a little spankee for Miss Adrienne," I chuckled.

She placed herself over my lap as I sat on the edge of the bed. I rubbed her firm bottom and poked my finger into her asshole, but only a little. Then I began to spank her. I didn't spank her hard, but I did get into a regular pattern of alternating cheeks and settled into a steady tempo. I did avoid hitting her very hard, however.

I knew that was the right move, because otherwise she might just focus on the humiliation of being spanked by her stepson whom she had all too briefly (for her part) dominated. I was reveling in how I had started out being humiliated myself, being taken over my stepmother's lap as she peed and pooped underneath me; in a clear reversal of fortunes, I then proceeded to fuck my stepsister and stepmother. Not a bad day's work.

12