Life's Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She adjusted the temperature and then stepped into the tiny shower while I sat on the toilet seat and willed my dick to behave. I couldn't really see anything through the cheap plastic curtain other than her silhouette as she lathered herself up. She wasn't in long before she poked her head out and asked if I could help her.

"What do you need Mady," I asked trying to sound calmer than I was.

"It hurts too much for me to reach my back and shoulders. Would you jump in here and wash me please," she asked, a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

I kicked off my running shoes and stood up ready to step into the shower with my clothes on.

"You have to take your clothes off first silly," she chuckled when she saw what I was about to do.

"I don't really think that's a good idea Mom..." my voice trailed off.

"Just strip down to your boxer then. And what happened to calling me Mady," she asked, ducking back behind the shower curtain.

With just my boxers on I climbed into the tiny shower and stood behind her. There was barely enough room for the both of us. She handed the soapy washcloth to me over her shoulder and I began to lazily scrub her back. When I hesitated to go lower than her waistline she reminded me that I'd already seen her in all her glory. So I went lower, and then lower still, until I was running the washcloth over the roundness of her ass. I dipped the rag between her cheeks and all the way down until I was rubbing the cloth over the tight ring of her sphincter. A stifled moan escaped her lips as the cloth touched the area between her cunt and asshole. She stepped forward and her feet slid on the soapy floor causing her to fall back against my chest. Startled, I dropped the rag and the bar of soap I was holding and my hands automatically wrapped around her and came to rest cupping the full lush globes of her breasts. For a glorious few moments I kneaded her flesh as she leaned her head back against my shoulder before we regained our sanity and she straightened up.

"I think I can finish, if you'll get the soap for me," Mom stammered, her face flush.

She had to move up against the shower wall while I squatted down to retrieve the bar of soap. As I was down reaching for it I glanced up and saw that I was looking right between her partially spread legs. Her clitoris was peeking from its hood in a definite state of arousal. I grabbed the soap, stood and handed it to her and stepped from the shower trying to hide my own arousal. I threw on my pants over my wet boxers and waited for her to finish. Weak from the effort, she stepped out a minute later and I helped her to the bed.

"My Sir Galahad," she called me as she pulled the sheet over her chest, hiding her stiff nipples from view.

"I'll always be your Sir Galahad my fair lady," I snickered, bowing ridiculously low before busting out with laughter. Her laughter joined mine and by the time we were able to stop, we both had tears in our eyes.

I grabbed some dry boxers from my duffel and went in and took a long, long shower. Mom was watching the television when I returned. With just my boxers on, I climbed on the other side of the bed and watched with her. Before she drifted off she made me get under the sheet too.

I felt the weight and warmth of her leg over mine almost as if it were a dream. I didn't open my eyes; instead I lay there basking in the feel of her flesh on mine. As if with a mind of its own my hand snaked up to her inner thigh and began rubbing softly higher and higher. Soon my fingertips were brushing the outer fringes of her pubic hair and still going higher up her thigh. My cock had slipped through the piss slit of my boxers during the night and was now standing proudly erect, its length nuzzled against the smooth softness of her left cheek. My hand traveled up until I was touching the furry outer folds of my mother's pussy. Gently, I ran the tip of my index finger through the folds and found her slick cleft. My finger slid further up her slit until it danced lightly over her stiffening bud. Mom moaned in her sleep as I let the slick tip of my finger draw circles around her engorged love button for several minutes. I think it was when I slid my finger back into her slit and plunged it into the entrance of her velvety snugness that I realized that she was awake.

"Ohhh Ben... my sweet Ben," Mom murmured as my finger sank deeper and deeper into her molten heat.

"I love you Mady," I whispered, as I felt her reach behind herself and grab my cock with a trembling hand.

Ever so gently, I pushed and pulled my finger in and out of her, feeling the walls of her pussy growing slicker. Her hand began to pump up and down on my hardness with soft gentle strokes, sending waves of pleasure screaming throughout my nervous system.

"Oh baby, we shouldn't be doing this," she whispered, even as she increased her grip on my cock.

In response to her feeble protest I inserted a second finger inside her wet cunt and began to increase the tempo of my in and out lunges. Her breath started coming in gasps as a torrent of moans poured from her mouth. My fingers were coated in her cream, and I started kissing her on the back of the neck. Her moans became long and drawn out, and she pushed herself down on my invading fingers.

"Oh God baby...soooo gooood," she panted, her strokes moving just as fast as my fingers.

I couldn't take much more of her delicious hand, I felt the tightening of my balls as my seed began to boil. I also felt her walls contract against my fingers and a flood of juices pour out as she neared her peak.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Don't stop baby...please don't stop," Mom blurted out through clenched teeth.

"I'm gonna cum Mom," I squealed, fighting to hold back the river of spunk wanting to shoot out.

"Cum with me Ben," she pleaded as she bucked her pussy on my fingers.

"Mommmmmm!" I wailed, as rope after rope of sticky spunk spooged forth covering her hand, her ass cheek and parts of her lower back.

"UNNNGGGGGGGGG! BENNNNNNN!!" she screamed, her body heaving and shaking from the violent explosion of her orgasm.

We lay there staring up at the ceiling bathed in the bluish glow from the TV as our bodies calmed down. Mom kept whispering, "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God." I was so drained I didn't have the energy to say anything. When my energy did return I tried to snuggle, but Mom told me to go to sleep and scooted away from me. Sleep didn't come back to us for quite some time.

Mom was still sleeping when I slipped out of bed the next morning. I put on my clothes and quietly let myself out the door. When I returned to the room with four containers of black coffee, and two very unappetizing looking breakfast croissants, Mom was seated at the little table smoking one of my cigarettes. She had dug in my duffel and found a white t-shirt and clean boxers to put on. The boxers were way too big for her, and I didn't have the heart to tell her that I could clearly see her dark nipples through the white shirt. She gratefully accepted the coffee, but we both decided to pass on the croissants.

"I didn't know you smoked," I said, sipping the coffee hoping the tension in the air would go away.

"Just once in a while, when I can sneak it past your father," she absently replied, clearly something else was on her mind. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what it was.

"Mom," I started, my voice catching in my throat.

"I'm so ashamed of what I did to you," she blurted out before I could continue.

"You didn't do anything that I didn't want to happen," I told her.

Her eyes looked up from the table into mine, and she said, "What do you mean?"

"I've been fighting the urge to love you, not as a mother, but as a woman since Aunt Penny brought you over here," I said meekly, but maintaining eye contact with her.

"Oh honey, I think that's called lust, not love," she laughed softly.

"No Mom, it's not. I came back here to take you away with me. I've decided to make a career out of the service and I want you to share my life with me. We'll travel, and you will be safe," I told her.

"That's a lovely though Ben, but I am your mother. What we did last night was so wrong. Can't you see that?"

"All I see is the woman I love," I said, standing and going over to her before adding, "My Mady."

"My dear, sweet Ben. Nothing would make me happier than to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't know if I could get past the part where you want me as a lover, and not as your mother. That's just not natural; it's incest. Besides, your father would track me down no matter where I went."

"Let me worry about that bastard," I told her.

She started to protest but I cut off her words by leaning over and kissing her on the lips for the first time. We both felt the sparks fly. Our kiss turned into a passionate lock of lips, and our tongues darted out and tried to dominate the other ones. Time stood still, our heartbeats hammered in our chest as the kiss went on and on. When I finally pulled my lips from hers I felt light headed and dizzy.

"Whew! Well, that was certainly nice..." she gasped between breaths.

I took her hands in mine and helped her stand. When I moved in for another kiss she whispered, "I don't think I can do this Ben." Our lips met and her arms slowly wrapped around my neck. The passion and heat grew. We only broke the kiss when she had to lift her arms so I could remove the shirt. As her tongue slapped against mine I gently pulled the oversized boxers down her slender legs and let them crumble in a heap at her feet. My hands cupped the firmness of her ass while she fumbled with the button and zipper of my pants. Once she'd freed the rigid meat of my cock from my pants, she reached down and cupped my balls in one hand while her other one grasped my shaft. She pulled my penis down until it was trapped between her legs, and then she put her arms around my shoulders once more. I se-sawed back and forth between her thighs feeling her clit scrape across the top of my shaft. Our moans escaped from our clinched lips as pre-cum began to flow from the head of my dick. I could feel her lubricant smearing the top of my cock, making it easier to slide between her thighs.

As gently as I could, I picked her up by the backs of her thighs until her mound was rubbing my stomach. She held my neck tight as I walked us to the bed, my pants wrapped around my knees and her boxers in a pile on the floor. I was seven inches of rock hard pole, and as I lay her down sideways on the bed leaning over her with my hands holding me up, she reached between us and guided the head of my cock to her saturated opening. Her full breasts hung partly over the sides of her ribcage, their nipples hard points of brown. I stared lovingly into her eyes until, with trembling lips she nodded yes. The head of my cock parted the outer folds of her fur-lined lips and just barely touched the inner sweetness of her tunnel. I didn't push any further, I wanted to savor the enormous pleasure she was granting me.

"Please Ben...don't torture me," Mom begged, locking her legs around my ass and trying to swing her hips up and push me deeper into her wet pussy.

"I love you Mady Rogers," I moaned as my cock slide slowly past the entrance and buried itself in the depths of my mother.

She was tight, almost too tight. Her face contorted in pain as her pussy expanded around my girth. She smiled up at me as we took our time, allowing her to get used to the raging meat slipping in and out of her. Her face took on a determined look as our pace began to increase. It wasn't long before her juices made her cunt slippery enough for me to take long deep strokes. I pulled back until I was almost out of her, and then slipped back in until my balls rested on her sweet round cheeks. Her first orgasm caught us both by surprise. She squealed and began to pump up to meet my thrust. Her wide eyes stared at me as her mouth formed an O and the wave of contractions rolled along the length of my shaft. Faster and faster I pumped into her pussy, reaching for the ultimate bliss. My lust and passion was equaled by hers. We reached the stars together.

"OHHHH GODDDDDD!!" she cried, her body shuddering while her eyes rolled back in their sockets.

"FUUUCCCCKKKKK!!" my own scream joined hers as load after load of white-hot spunk filled her milking pussy to over flowing.

Still leaning over her, I let my breathing slow down and smiled. She smiled back, love dancing in her soft brown eyes.

"Who am I," she asked, running a palm softly against my cheek.

"You're my Mady," I replied, as I began to push my semi-soft cock back and forth inside her once more.

"I'm your Mady," she whispered closing her eyes and letting her son's manhood take her to heaven.

We made love two more times before five o'clock that afternoon. Each time just as sweet and intense as the first time. Afterwards I went out and bought her some clothes that would fit her. I picked up a simple pink sundress and white sandals, and I even picked up a package of white cotton panties. She laughed about my choice of underwear, calling them old fashioned and way out of date. As I sat on the chair at the table she slipped a pair on and stood in front of me. The fabric was thin enough for me to see the triangle of lovely hair that adorned her muff. Showing her the bulge in my pants, I told her that those panties would never go out of style. She giggled, reached over and undid my pants. That was the first time she took me into her mouth; I returned the favor as soon as she swallowed the last of my seed.

Aunt Penny called around eight that night to fill us in on all the news she knew. Dad had been over looking for Mom at her house. He'd gotten pretty nasty with her until her husband Mike, a bull of a man, threatened to clean his clock if he didn't leave. She also said that Dad had put out feelers all over town hoping someone would spot Mom. It was then that I knew what had to be done. I asked if Aunt Penny could meet me the next day around noon and drive me around to a few places. She was up for it.

The next day Mom stayed cooped up in the room while Aunt Penny took me to several different places. First up was a thrift store where I bought a complete outfit, shirt, pants, and even a pair of work boots that were two sizes too big for my feet. Once I had the laces tied around my ankles I knew I wouldn't have any problems walking a short distance in them. The next two stops were at sporting goods stores. Aunt Penny didn't question me when I asked her to park two blocks away from them. I bought a pair of gloves in one, and a ski mask in the other. The next to the last stop had my Aunt a little concerned. It was in an alley outside a seedy club I knew about. She kept the motor running and the doors locked while I went inside. Much to her relief, I came out ten minutes later carrying a long oblong box. I'm pretty sure Aunt Penny knew what was in the box.

"What are you planning to do Ben," she asked as she drove me to our last stop.

"What should have been done years ago," I replied, getting a nod from her.

The last stop was at a run down car rental place that didn't mind if your identification looked slightly different than you did. They carried top-notch insurance and knew when to ask no questions. I took the keys to the dilapidated Buick LaSabre and transferred my purchases to the trunk of it. I thanked Aunt Penny for all she'd done and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She gave me a sad look, a weak smile, and drove off. I drove the Buick back to the motel, stopping along the way to pick up a nice meal for Mom and I. We ate and then made love before I told her I had an errand to run around ten PM. She kissed me goodbye and told me to hurry back.

It wasn't hard to kidnap Dad. All I did was park in the alley behind his house, went in the back door and marched him out with the shotgun in his back. He had no clue as to who I was, I'd stopped at a gas station and changed into my new outfit. I put the ski mask on right before I pulled into his alley. He didn't see the barrel coming as he reached the rear of my car. It bounced off his head and he crumpled to the ground. I stuffed his sorry ass in the trunk and headed out of town.

The shotgun went down the same hole my father did. My new outfit went into a collection bin for the homeless, except for the boots, ski mask and gloves. Those I burned at a deserted rest stop on my way back into town. I parked the car two blocks from the motel with the keys still in them and walked the rest of the way.

It was after midnight when I let myself into the motel room and hopped into the shower. Mom was lying on her back asleep on top of the sheets wearing one of my t-shirts. It only went down to her hips, leaving her pussy exposed to my eyes. Gently I spread her legs apart and eased myself onto the foot of the bed. She didn't wake up until I'd kissed my way up and was running my tongue through the sweet tasting slit of her cunt. I knew she was awake when she began moaning as my lips clamped down on her eager bud. I brought her to the verge of climax before crawling further up, careful to keep my weight off her. Her legs opened wide and the blood filled head of my cock slid between the slick wet lips of her pussy and sank all the way in.

"Did you finish your errand," she asked, gazing steadily into my eyes.

"Yes," I replied, slowly rotating my cock inside her tight hole.

"And?"

"No one will ever hurt you again, my sweet Mady," I said as the upward thrusts of her hips sucked me even deeper into her hot juicy pussy.

Two months later Aunt Penny called to tell Mom that the sale of the house and Dad's business went well. After all was said and done, the sale netted Mom a shade over one million dollars. On an even better note, as far as Aunt Penny was concerned, the cops had issued a warrant for Dad's arrest. They had put down his disappearance as an attempt to escape facing charges for domestic violence, a crime that Nevada took very seriously. I arrived home from Fort Hood in Killeen, Texas to find her standing just inside the door wearing only a pair of white cotton panties and holding two glasses of champagne.

12