Life's Important Moments Ch. 02

Story Info
Barb continues dating at George's request.
6.3k words
4.24
77.7k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,038 Followers

Chapter 2: Too Much of a Good Thing

On Monday morning everyone had come into the office early because we had been told that we were going to have a visit from the company president. When I got to the office there were pots of coffee and trays of pastries set up and everyone was milling around drinking coffee and speculating about why the company president was visiting. The company I work for is one of the country's largest security system and consulting companies. We primarily plan, design, implement and run security systems for large corporations. My job is in design and implementation, which means that I make sure that the customer gets what they need when they need it. In the two years since RJ Peterson had taken over as president of the company this was the first time he had ever visited our offices.

At nine o'clock R.J. Peterson and the companies three vice presidents came into the room. There was Chester Warren, VP of Sales; Donald Baker, VP of Manufacturing and Mark Anderson, VP of Design and Implementation.

Mr. Peterson is about thirty-five years old. He is a tall man, maybe six feet four inches, with blonde neatly trimmed hair and looks like he is in excellent physical condition. That day Mr. Peterson was wearing a very expensive finely tailored suit.

As Mr. Peterson and the VPs entered, the room became quiet. Mr. Peterson moved to the center of the office space and said "Could I have your attention for just a minute please? I just wanted to stop by and say hello, and tell all of you what a great job your are doing. I will be coming around to personally thank each of you for your efforts so grab another cup of coffee and a pastry and go back to your work areas and I will see you shortly."

As I watched the VPs were leading Mr. Peterson around the offices introducing him to the employees I thought to myself 'Wow, some meeting. Everyone comes in early so he can say hello.' As he made his way around the cubicles shaking hands with everyone the only people he seemed to spend any time talking to were the managers and team leaders. Being that I was a team leader meant that he would probably want to talk to me. I was a little nervous about talking to him. I was confident that I knewmy job but I was afraid that I might say something wrong and make a fool of myself.

By the time the four men had worked their way to my cubicle I had butterflies in my stomach. Then to make matters worse Mark Anderson introduces me by saying "RJ, this is one of our brightest stars, George Marlin. George is our team leader for national design and implementation projects."

How was I going to live up to an introduction like that? I spoke first. "Mr. Peterson, it is a pleasure to meet you."

Mr. Peterson responded by saying, "Call me RJ, and I am glad to meet you too. I understand that you are quite the hotshot around here. Exactly what products are you in charge of?"

The question caught me off guard but luckily Mark spoke up. "RJ, George isn't in sales he does design and consulting work."

RJ didn't seem to be embarrassed by his mistake he just asked another question. "What project are you currently working on?"

I felt relieved now. This question I could answer in extreme detail and leave RJ with a positive impression of me. "I am working on the design and installation of our System 2200 at a large insurance company in Kansas City."

Before I could start to describe the scope of the project RJ interrupted me with another question. "What is the System 2200?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The company president didn't know what the 2200 was. Just a month earlier the announcement of this product made the front page of the business sections of almost every major newspaper in the country. This product was described as being head and shoulders above any competitive product in price and performance. The project I was working on was the first large scale implementation of the System 2200 therefore it was very important to the company. I was a little pissed that the company president wouldn't know that, and I lost all enthusiasm for answering his question. "Oh, the 2200 is a new security system." I waited for RJ to ask a follow up question but instead he just turned and moved off toward the next team leader's cubicle. As they walked away Mark Anderson turned and gave me a strange look.

Then it struck me that I might have screwed up big time. Asking me what the System 2200 may have been a set up question to see how I would describe the product and its' capabilities, and I had totally blown it. I worried about this for the rest of the morning. At noon I was debating on whether to go to lunch or not when my phone rang. It was Mark Anderson's secretary. She said that Mark wanted to see me before I went to lunch."

On the way up to Mark's office I could feel my stomach churning. When I got the to executive offices area Mark's secretary told me to "go right in, Mark is waiting." I walked over to the door, took a deep breath and walked in.

When I stepped inside Mark was sitting behind his desk reading the Wall Street Journal. When he looked up he smiled and told me to have a seat. His manner was friendly rather that threatening. "George, thanks for coming up here so quickly. I wanted to catch you before you went down to the cafeteria for lunch. I guess from your chat with RJ that you surmised that he doesn't have a clue about what we do here, and you're right he doesn't. Actually RJ did pretty well with the introductions to the other team leaders but he really blew it when he asked you what the System 2200 was. RJ is not a stupid man; it's just that his interests lay elsewhere. He lets us run the company and he stays out of our way. We have and excellent management team and with team leaders like you, we have been successful in spite of RJ Peterson."

I felt better knowing I wasn't in trouble but was disturbed by what Mark told me. "Mark, why on earth would the board of directors let someone like him to be president of the company?"

"This is primarily a family owned company and RJ is head of that family. He has control of enough voting shares of our stock to overrule anything the Board of Directors tries to do so he appointed himself president and we are stuck with him. I guess he just likes having the title. That brings me to why I asked you to come up here. You are one of only a very few people that knows the truth about RJ. I wanted to catch you before you went to lunch so I could ask you not to tell anyone what happened when you talked to him. It wouldn't be good for morale if word got around that the company president doesn't know or care what his company does."

I said "I understand, and I will keep this between us."

Mark thanked me and I left for lunch. As hard as it was to keep my mouth shut I didn't say a word to anyone about RJ. But after that I got angry every time I heard RJ's name mentioned. I couldn't believe his arrogance, thinking that just because he has money and power, that qualifies him to be president of a company.

For the next two days my project ate up every minute of my time including several hours of overtime. I was trying to work out some scheduling problems in my head when I walked into the house on Wednesday evening. I was surprised to find that Barb had dinner waiting. Normally we didn't eat as soon as I got home. We usually sat down with a drink and talked about our day first. I sat down at the table and asked Barb why we were eating so early. She looked and me as if I had just farted loudly in a restaurant then she said, "Have you forgotten, it's Wednesday night. Didn't you want me to go out tonight?"

"Oh my god, I can't believe I forget about that. I have had so much going on at work this week that I haven't been able to think of anything else." I was just about to ask Barb if she would mind if we canceled her outing. At that moment the idea of her spending the night with another man didn't appeal to me.

Before I could say anything Barb said, "Well, maybe I shouldn't go. I'm still not sure I am comfortable with this whole thing. I'd only be doing this for you so if your not excited about this I don't think we should do it. I am afraid that things won't be the way they were Saturday night. We were both excited about living out your fantasy. It was scary, naughty, sexy and just plain hot. Now that we have done it before I don't know if it will have the same effect on us. I am afraid that you might think differently of me, might not love me as much. I keep thinking that if I come home again looking the way I did Saturday night that you might become jealous or angry."

I was all set to agree with Barb until I remembered the image of her standing in front of me with no panties on and dried semen crusted on her stockings and in her pubic hair. It's amazing how quickly I was aroused by that image. I walked over to Barb and put my arms around her and kissed her gently on the cheek then passionately on the mouth, then I said, "Barb, I love you, and I will always love you and I still want you to go out tonight. (This was another of those important moments). I only wish that you were already there so I wouldn't have to wait so long for you to get back home to me." I held and kissed Barb for a little while, then we sat down to eat.

After dinner I cleaned up the kitchen while Barb showered. When the kitchen was done I went up to our room and watched as Barb dressed herself. She wore no bra, a pair of sheer white panties, black pantyhose and a sexy black cocktail dress. The neck line of the dress gave a beautiful view of the top of Barb's firm breasts. As I watched Barb putting on her make-up all I could think was 'would she soon be in bed having sex with another man?' When Barb was finished and we both agreed that she looked great (well I thought great, Barb thought good) I walked Barb to the door. At the door I asked if the guy she was going to meet had a name. Barb replied, "He told me his name is Jack."

I kissed her one more time and said, "If at anytime you don't feel comfortable about this, just come home. I don't want you to do this just for me. I want you to enjoy it too."

Barb said, "I know. Don't worry, as long as I know you love me, and this is something you want me to do, everything will be okay." She kissed me again and left.

As I watched Barb drive away I suddenly felt very lonely.

It was after midnight when Bard came into the house. I was in the kitchen at the time and Barb headed straight into the living room looking for me. When I stepped up behind her she jump little but as I wrapped my arms around her from behind she leaned back against me. I asked "Did you have a good time with Jack?"

Barb leaned her head back against my shoulder as I nibbled on her neck and said, "He never showed up. I looked all over the place for him and I sat at a table where he would easily be able to find me but he never came?"

The level of disappointment I felt surprised me. The irony of being disappointed that my wife hadn't had her affair wasn't wasted on me. I almost laughed out loud, but I didn't think that it would be appropriate.

When I let go of her, Barb turned and looked at me. "I am going up to bed are you coming with me?" I turned off the television and the lights, locked the doors and headed up stairs. As I walked into our bedroom Barb was standing with her back to me and was removing her pantyhose. As she bent down to pull them off her feet I got a great view of her lovely bottom through her sheer panties. I could clearly see the two perfectly shaped globes separated by the heavenly valley between I could also see the shape of her vulva outlined in the gusset of her panties. Looking at this scene and having already waited four hours to make love to Barb I wasn't going to let a little disappointment stop me from having her.

I stepped up behind Barb and pulled her back into my chest. I reached around her and cupped her breasts in my hands and played with her nipples while I kissed her neck. Barb began making little noises in her throat as she tipped her head back against my shoulder and pushed her chest out trying to get more pleasure from my manipulation of her breasts. Barb reached back with both arms and put her hands on my hips and pulled my closer to increase the pressure of my growing erection on her ass. As I started humping my crotch into Barb's behind she turned her head so that she could kiss me. As we locked into a deep tongue kiss I let both of my hands slide slowly down over Barb's chest, then over her stomach and down to the waist band of her silky panties.

As I slipped my fingers inside the elastic Barb's kiss became more passionate. She brought her arm around and placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me to her as if she wanted to eat my face. While she did this I pushed my hands further into Barb's panties. I now had my hands between Barb's legs at the very top of her thighs. My thumbs were pressed into her pubic mound and my index fingers were on each side of her mound of Venus. As I slowly massaged her love nest between my fingers Barb started pushing her hips out trying to create more contact between her pussy and my fingers. Barb broke off our kissing just long enough to say, "Put you fingers inside me."

I was in no condition to refuse her this request. I moved my left index finger to the top of the cleave of her vagina where I could play with her clitoris and I slipped the right index finger inside her honey pot. I was immediately surprised by the amount of honey in the pot. As my fingers played in Barb's juicy pussy she broke off our kissing again and move her head so she could kiss my ear. She kissed then gently bit the top of my ear and then in a very sexy and wanton voice Barb said. "I'm very wet aren't I? I have been horny thinking about you all night and also when Jack didn't show up at the Hilton, I met Bob. A lot of that wetness you are feeling in me is from Bob."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I almost climaxed in my pants. As I pressed my fingers deeper inside I noticed that her pussy felt a lot slicker than it normally does from Barb's own natural lubrication. I put two fingers inside as far as I could then pulled them out and held them up so I could see the mixture of Barb's nectar and semen. As I held it up Barb took my hand, pulled it to her and slipped my middle finger into her mouth then she closed her lips tightly around my finger and I could feel her tongue on my finger as she withdrew it from her mouth. I was so affected by watching her I couldn't move and before I was fully aware of what was happening Barb had turned herself around to face me and guided my index finger to my mouth then told me to taste it. I opened my mouth and Barb pushed my finger inside. I was so hot at that moment that this just seemed like the natural thing to do so I closed my mouth and sucked the mixture of pussy honey and semen off my finger.

Barb said "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Then, as I watched, she put her hand inside her panties and I could tell that she had pushed her fingers inside her pussy. When she remove her hand from her panties she brought it up to my face and wiped her fingers across my lips. When she started to do this a second time I opened my mouth and I let her put her fingers in. When she removed her fingers from my mouth she replaced them with her mouth and tongue and we kissed and shared the strange flavor of this sexual cocktail. As this kiss ended Barb ran her tongue up my cheek to my ear. She licked the inside of my ear and then in the same wanton voice as before she said, "Now that you have sampled the taste of my pussy, I want you to eat me."

Barb backed away from me and sat on the bed. While still facing me she moved backwards up the bed until she was able to lay her head on her pillow. She pulled her knees up and separated them widely and said, "Please come lick my juicy pussy. I need you to make me feel clean down there."

I couldn't believe the change in Barb since we started this whole thing. She never talked much during sex before, but now she not only tells me exactly what she wants me to do to her she also describes in detail what someone else has done to her. This is not a complaint. I liked the new Barb. When she talked like that it just made me hotter. It was certainly adding passion to this experience. Looking at Barb now I could clearly see the evidence of her encounter with the man named Bob. If I had seen the front of her panties earlier I would have know right away.

"Please come here, I need you to eat me" Barb said as she ran her fingers inside her pussy and then showed me the juices she collected on her finger. "I need to feel your tongue inside me."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I climbed on the bed between Barb's legs and hooked my fingers inside the waistband of her panties and began to pull them off. Barb lifted herself off the bed to help me. With her panties off Barb opened herself up to me. I could now see that her pussy lips were pink and puffy and there were little drops of drying semen in the hair . I moved in slowly and tentatively flicked my tongue across the somewhat open lips of her vulva. Soon the tongue flicks became long slow licks until finally I opened my mouth wide and sucked as much of her peach like vulva into my mouth as I could, then I pushed my tongue inside her. I could feel her juices running into my mouth, some escaped from the corners and ran down my chin. From the moment I slid my tongue inside her until I stopped eating her several minutes later, Barb seem to be having one continuous orgasm.

While Barb was recovering I jumped out of bed and striped off my clothes. I climbed back in bed and on top of Barb and slipped my rock hard member insider her. I knew I couldn't last long so I started stroking into her pussy fast and hard. It took me only a minute to climax deep inside Barb's hot pussy.

Afterward I rolled off Barb and we both lay quietly for several minutes. Barb was the first to speak. "Do you want to know the details of what happened tonight?"

"Of course I do."

"Like I said before, I looked all around the bar for Jack then sat at a table where he wouldn't have any problem seeing if he did come in. After sitting for an hour I knew that he wasn't going to come so I decided to finish my drink and leave. Before I finished this good-looking guy came over to the table and asked me to dance. We danced to a couple of songs and he walked me back to my table and asked if he could sit with me. I didn't want to seem too anxious so I just said that it would be okay for a while. Then he said, 'You're waiting for someone aren't you? I was watching you from across the room as you kept looking around and checking your watch. Who's the fool who would leave you sitting here alone for so long?'

"At that moment he took my left hand in his and looked at my wedding ring and asked 'Are you waiting for your husband?' I decided it was easier to let him believe that rather than try to explain what I was really waiting for so I said 'I was waiting for my husband, but I'm not any more. Would you like to keep me company this evening?'

"He said, 'I'd love to.'

"He told me his name was Bob and that he was spending the evening at his apartment in town and was just out looking to have some fun. I told him that my husband has been working late quite often lately and tonight he had promised to spend a romantic evening of dinner and dancing with me. I said this wasn't the first time he got involved in something at work and forgot about a commitment he made to me. Bob asked me if I thought my husband might still show up. I told him I couldn't be sure. Then Bob said, 'I would really enjoy sitting and talking to you some more but I don't think it would be a good idea to chance having your husband walk in and see me sitting here with you. He might get the wrong idea.'

K.K.
K.K.
3,038 Followers
12