Life's Important Moments Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well the kissing continued and soon he had his hand under my blouse. It was at this point that I stopped him. He had a very disappointed look on his face until I said, 'I think we will be more comfortable in the bedroom.' Joe quickly jumped up and holding my hand followed me into the bedroom.

"From there things progressed rapidly. Joe had me naked and was stripped to his shorts as he picked me up and set me on the bed. He moved his head between my legs and began to lick up and down my mound separating the lips of my pussy with his tongue. When he put his tongue inside me I stopped feeling bad about what I was doing and started to enjoy it. Joe brought me off orally then moved up the bed until the bulge in his shorts was just inches from my face. I moved forward and opened my mouth as wide as I could and lightly bit the ball formed by his cock and scrotum trapped behind the cotton material of his jockey shorts.

"Next I pulled his shorts down until his cock sprung out at me. I took his balls in one hand and his cock in the other and began to suck his cock. I was actually enjoying doing this, contrary to what I though would happen. I was hoping that Bob was not enjoying this. I wanted him to hate it so he wouldn't ever ask me to do this again."

At this point Mary looked at me and asked, "Are you all right? You look funny."

I said, "I can't believe you are telling all of this. I am having difficulty listening without getting aroused by your story."

"I think you will understand why I am telling you all this when I'm done, and I don't mind if the story arouses you. I am a little surprised at how much I am enjoying telling you my story. Anyway, where was I? Ah... After I sucked Joe off for several minutes he pulled away and finished removing his shorts, then he mounted me and I mean that literally. He positioned me on my hands and knees then her entered me from behind while he was kind of squatting above my ass. It felt like he was pushing his cock down into me instead of straight in. He was banging into me so hard I had difficulty staying up. It was everything I could do to keep him from flattening me face first into the bed and I was enjoying every minute. When he finally came deep inside me we both collapsed on the bed panting and sweating.

"Bob gave us about five minutes to recover then he called me and said that he was just leaving the office and would be home in fifteen minutes. That gave us just enough time to dress, make the bed and to be sitting in the living room with a drink as Bob came through the door. Joe was very uncomfortably and made an excuse to leave about a half hour after Bob came home.

"As soon as Joe was out the door Bob was all over me. He couldn't get me into bed fast enough. Bob wanted me to give him details, what was said, how we started in the living room, how did I get him into the bed room, how did it feel have another man eating my pussy, how did it feel to suck another man's cock? Bob was asking me all of these questions as he was stroking his cock into me as fast as he could. I have to admit I was caught up in the moment. I enjoyed telling Bob about my romp with Joe and I was enjoying what Bob was doing to me while I talked. Our love making session lasted another hour before we both fell asleep exhausted."

Mary got up and refreshed our drinks and sat back down on the sofa and curled her legs up underneath herself and in so doing gave me a nice look up her silky thighs to her panties. I wondered if that was done on purpose or by accident. At that point I didn't really care, I just wanted to hear more.

Mary started again. "The next morning when I woke up I felt terrible. As I sat alone in the kitchen drinking my coffee I was disgusted with myself. I wasn't angry that I had done it, because I had already reconciled myself to the fact that I was doing it to save my marriage. I was most upset because I had enjoyed the sex while it was happening. This made me feel like a slut and I didn't like feeling that way. I knew I never wanted to do that again.

"Then when Bob came into the kitchen he kissed my cheek and said, 'Last night was terrific, and I knew you would like it too. I can't wait till we do it again. I have some clients visiting again next week. This is great isn't it?'

I couldn't speak. I wanted to tell him I hated it and never wanted to do it again but I couldn't. I guess I loved him and the fact that he was so happy made me let him think I wanted to do it again also.

"Well, Bob did invite a client over again the following week and in the weeks and months that followed this scenario was played out many times. It got to the point where the only time Bob made love to me was after I had sex with one of his clients. I began to feel that Bob was doing this as much to give his clients a perk as for his own sexual gratification, but by then I didn't care. These men often showed more passion and were better lovers than Bob and they became my sexual release."

Mary got up and began to pace again. "Things hit their lowest point on my birthday.

"Bob called me from his office and said, 'Dress sexy tonight, I have a surprise for you'.

"A week earlier Bob had asked me what I wanted to do on my birthday and I told him I wanted to go out to dinner and dancing then come home and make love, so I figured that was the surprise. That afternoon I went shopping and bought a new cocktail dress, short and cut low in the front, and some very sexy underwear. When I got home I bathed, shaved my legs and dressed for my birthday celebration.

"At seven o'clock the door bell rang. I opened the door to find a young man no more than twenty years old, really just a boy, standing at the door. He was quite handsome, but so young. He told me his name was Ken and that Bob had told him to wish me a happy birthday.

"I was dumbfounded. Had Bob really sent this kid to me for my birthday? I just felt that this was too much but if that's what Bob wants... I took Ken by the hand and lead him straight into the bedroom. I saw no reason to play the seduction game with him. I might as well just get down to business. I told Ken to sit on the bed and I took my clothes off and put them away. I saw no point in wasting my sexy outfit on this kid. He was going to fuck me no matter what I was wearing. Once I had me clothes off I helped him out of his.

"He tried to kiss me but I decided that I had no interest in kissing so I went straight for his cock. We were soon in reversed positions (sixty-nine) and I was starting to enjoy myself. A short time later Ken got me on my hands and knees, got in front of me and rubbed his cock across my lips until I opened my mouth and took as much of it in as I could.

"As I was providing my oral services to his penis, Ken was holding my head and making noises of approval that began in his testicles and ended in his throat never quite making it past his lips. I was getting him to the point where I knew it wouldn't be long before he climaxed when I heard and felt something behind me. I tried to turn and see what it was but Ken held my head tighter so that I was unable to move. In all of the time since Bob had started me out on these sexual adventures this was the first time I had ever been scared. I felt the bed move as someone climbed on behind me. I froze in place waiting to see or rather feel what was going to happen next.

"What happened was I felt someone's hands on my ass then I felt a cock being pressed roughly against my pussy. It didn't take long for this cock to split my pussy lips and enter me. When he was all the way inside me I heard Bob say "Happy Birthday honey." I wanted to scream but I couldn't with my mouth full of Ken's cock.

"I tried to pull away but couldn't so I just gave in to them. When I stopped sucking Ken started humping his cock into my mouth. He had been on the verge already so it only took him another minute to climax and Bob was only a minute behind him.

"After that both men fucked me again, notice I never said made love to me. My body was there for them but my mind was along way away. Later, after Ken had left Bob had the nerve to ask me if I liked my birthday present. I was so pissed at him I couldn't talk so I went to bed."

I asked Mary "Why did you stay with him?"

She replied, "I don't know. Maybe I still loved him or maybe I just didn't know what else to do. Anyway, right after that we moved to our house outside of town. After we moved into the house Bob began to leave me alone. I had no more visitors from out of town and Bob didn't bother me for sex anymore. It was at this point that Bob started spending about one night a week in town. He would say he had to work late and it was just easier for him to stay at the apartment on those nights. I went down there one night and saw him go into the apartment with another woman. "I never told him that I knew what he was doing. I guess he thought I was too stupid to figure it out.

"Then two years ago Bob quite his job and decided that he was going to make himself president of the security company. He had enough company stock and proxies to back him up and there was nothing the board of directors could do about it. I guess Bob wanted a job with a big title and no work. He counted on the vice presidents to run the company and he just drew a paycheck and tried to look important. That's when he started calling himself RJ. He said he thought it sounded better for a corporate president to be call RJ then Bob."

Mary rolled her eyes and continued. "The day he was named president he came home and said we were going out to celebrate. We went to dinner then out dancing and afterward he came to bed with me. It had been almost three months since we had made love and I was in need. Things started great but as Bob slipped his cock into my extremely ready pussy and began to drive me toward orgasm he whispered in my ear that he would like to see me make love to another woman. My orgasm started in spite of him. Unfortunately he took that to mean that I liked the idea.

"As Bob continued to make love to me he kept talking about how much I would enjoy having sex with a woman. He said I would love the feel of her soft skin and how her nipples would harden when I suck on them. He said that I would love the scent of her sexually excited pussy as I prepare to lick it for the first time. The whole time Bob was talking he never noticed that I was repulsed by the idea.

"After that night I managed to avoid or change the subject every time Bob tried to bring it up. After awhile Bob left me alone again and went back to his affairs at the apartment."

Mary shifted her position on the sofa now giving me a very nice view of her legs and just a little panty. I found it difficult not to just stare at her legs but I managed to just steal glimpses of her legs while I listened to her talk.

I interrupted her here to say, "I still don't understand why you're telling my all these intimate details about your life."

Mary looked at me with those beautiful eyes and smiled. "Don't be in such a hurry, I'll get to the point soon enough. I don't remember if I told before but I do charity work. I am on several charitable committees around town and act as chairperson on many of those committees. When I am in town for meetings I often stop by the apartment. It was on one of my visits to the apartment that I found a journal that Bob was writing, hidden in the closet. In the journal Bob had written an account of all of his affairs going back almost a year. The most recent date was just two days earlier.

"I read through the accounts from last year andI found one that started 'Last night I had sex with Barb again. She still doesn't know who I am. I wonder how she would feel if she knew that I was the president of the company her husband works for. At some point I will make sure she finds out and then I will have control over her.'

"As I read on I found more and more references to Barb. Then in December there was an entry detailing how Barb had tried to break things off with him. He told Barb that if he really believed that she wanted to end their affair he would have to fire George then tell him about the affair. He went on to say that he knew that Barb had never wanted to have a long term affair with him but he wasn't about to let her out of it.

"He was enjoying the fact that he had her under his control even more than he enjoyed the sex. I had known for a while that Bob was an asshole but I never realized until that moment how much of an asshole he really was."

Mary took my glass and headed into the kitchen to get me another drink and as she walked out of the room I thought about what she had just said. Barb had wanted to stop things long ago but apparently Bob was black mailing her. Now I didn't know what to think. When Mary came back in the room with our drinks she stared her story again.

She said, "Last Wednesday was the final straw. I hosted a committee meeting for one of my charities at the apartment. There was a good turnout for the meeting and I noticed a few new faces which always makes me happy. If it wasn't for new members we wouldn't have enough people to get the work done. Anyway, I noticed that all during the meeting one of the new women kept looking at me. I knew there was something familiar about her but I couldn't remember if I had met her before or not. When the meeting ended and people started to leave I notice this same women hanging back and watching me. I had a feeling that she wanted to talk to me.

"When everyone else had left she came over to me and introduced herself. She said, 'I'm Barb Marlin, we met at the company Christmas party.'

Then I remembered that's where I had seen her the first time. I also remembered that I had seen her a second time. She was the woman I had seen going into the apartment with Bob."

Mary waited for me to react to what she was saying then continued. "Then Barb said, almost in a whisper, 'I am here for you to...'

"I had to lean closer to hear what she was saying. As I did I noticed a tear running down her cheek. Before I could say anything Barb threw her arms around my neck and kissed me on the mouth. I was shocked and pulled away.

"I asked her what she though she was doing and she stammered, 'Bob said it was what you wanted' then she broke down and cried.

"I though 'Did that son-of-a-bitch really expect me to have sex with this woman. I asked Barb if Bob put her up to this and she said that he did.

"I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I took Barb by the hand and lead her into the bedroom. I put my arms around her and as I hugged her I whispered in her ear 'Let's just tease Bob a little.' I knew that Bob must be out on the balcony waiting for us to put on a show for him so I decided to give him just a little tease. I kissed Barb gently a couple of times as I held her in my arms, then I lead her to the bed and had her lie down. I started to unbutton my blouse as I walked toward the bedroom window. I closed the blinds on the windows completely so that Bob would see nothing more. Then I locked the bedroom door. There would be no show for Bob."

Mary came over and sat on the arm of my chair and took my hand in hers and continued the story. "Once I was sure that Bob couldn't see or hear anything going on in the bedroom I went and sat next to Barb on the bed. I asked her if she had come to seduce me because she wanted to or because Bob coerced her. Barb said that if she didn't do this that Bob was going to send you a video tape of him having sex with her along with a note telling you that you were being fired. When she told me this she began to cry.

"I put my arms around her to comfort her and I began telling her everything would be all right. I told her that I would put an end to this whole thing. When she looked up at me with her eyes full of tears and her lip quivering she asked me, 'Can you really help me?'

"I kissed her on the cheek and said, 'Don't worry, I will take care of it.'

"Barb thanked me and kissed me on the mouth. I didn't expect her to kiss me so I didn't move and she kissed me again and this time I could feel that her tongue flicking across my lips.

"Barb leaned back and looked into my eyes and said, 'I have never done this before but if you can really help me I will make love to you and do anything you ask.'

"Well I guess Barb still believed that she was there to make love to me because it was what I wanted. I was just about to explain things to her when she kissed me again and without realizing it I opened my mouth and let her slip her tongue inside. I don't know what came over me but I was suddenly intrigued by the idea that this woman was prepared to give herself to me. I decided to just let things happen and see how far Barb would go."

This sudden turn in Mary's story had me so excited, both sexually and with curiosity about what was going to happen, that I thought I might cum in my pants at any moment.

Mary said, "Barb continued kissing me, all over my face and neck as well as deep tongue kisses. My heart was racing and I was having difficulty breathing.

"Barb stopped kissing me and asked 'What would you like me to do?'

"I told her to remove her blouse and bra and she did without hesitation. As I watched Barb removed her bra it occurred to me that I was about to look at another woman's breasts for the first time in my life. Barb turned her back to me as she let the bra drop away from her chest. When she turned back toward me I couldn't believe the effect the sight of those two beautiful breast had on me. As soon as I saw them I wanted to touch them, to suck on them, but I didn't do anything but look. Barb nervously displayed herself to me and I told her she was beautiful.

"I asked her if she would like to see my breasts. When she said that she would I very slowly unbuttoned my blouse as I watched her eyes. I could tell that she was staring at my chest waiting for me to reveal myself to her. When I had opened the last button I slowly slipped the blouse off and dropped it to the floor. The bra I was wearing was the kind with the clasp in front. When I unhooked the clasp I looked back at Barb. See was looking directly at my bra and as I began o pull the cups away from my breasts I saw Barb lick her lips. The sensation I felt as I watched her tongue slipping back and forth across her lips made me feel like she was running her tongue across my pussy. "

I had to stop Mary for a minute to get my composer back and to keep from having an orgasm. I had never had any one tell me a story that made me hotter than I was at that moment. I took a big sip of my drink and looked and Mary nodded my head.

"Well, as I removed the bra Barb just stared at my breasts and didn't say a word. When I dropped the bra on the floor I asked her if she liked what she saw and she said that she did. Then I asked her if she would like to touch them. Barb moved closer to me and cupped my right breast in her hand. She looked at me and smiled then she bent down and began licking, kissing and sucking my breasts. After she had nearly brought me to orgasm Barb asked if I would do the same to her breasts. It really surprised me how easy it was for me to kiss and suck another woman's breasts. I never would have believed it.

"After spending several minutes lavishing attention on Barb's breast I kissed my way back up to her face and gave her a deep tongue kiss.

"When we broke from the kiss Barb asked me what I wanted her to do next. I was thinking 'I should stop this whole thing now' but I either couldn't or just plain didn't want to. I told her to take her pantyhose off. We both got off the bed and as Barb removed her pantyhose I removed mine. Now we were both wearing just our skirts and panties.

"As I was kicking off my pantyhose I noticed Barb looking at herself in the mirror. I walked over to her and asked what she was looking at and she said that she was just trying see if she looked as sexy as I did. I stepped in front of her and said that I thought she was beautiful and sexy.