Light's Out Party

Story Info
The party's pitch black, and it could be anyone...
3.7k words
4.62
282.6k
435
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've never heard of a Lights Out Party?"

Mike stared at Sean incredulously as the two of them relaxed in Sean's living room. Having just turned eighteen near the end of their senior year of high school, the pair was left with noting to do on a Saturday than plan about future college parties. Mike's brother Alex happened to be pledging in a nearby frat house, and had alerted his younger brother about a party that was happening that night.

"Sorry," Sean said with a shrug. "It sounds... dark."

"That's the point nimrod," Mike said, throwing a cheeto at his friend. "The idea is that the lights are out in the entire house, okay? No one can see anything."

"Sounds like a lot of people bumping into each other."

"No!" Mike was getting irritated. "Just listen, alright? You get colored bands, so you know who's which gender, and where people are. The idea is since you can only see when people are alone, you go over, and, you know. Get to know them."

"Through intellectual conversation?" Sean guessed.

"Through fucking," Mike said bluntly. "God you're such a prude sometimes. You know, you're going to have to go to a few parties if you ever want to get your dick wet."

Sean sighed. It was true his luck with the ladies hadn't been stellar lately. A problem that Mike had taken to heart, and was doing everything in his power to fix. "I know, I know, but isn't this a little... shallow?"

"It's just the opposite! Normally you'd judge a chick by her looks. Here, all you have to go on is her voice, and maybe a little chika-chika." Mike started to grind his pelvis in the air.

It was at that moment that Jill, Sean's elder sister by two years, decided to walk into the room. She was home for the summer, her college session already over. With blue eyes and black curly hair to her shoulders, she was wearing some capri shorts and a pink top that stretched slightly around her B cup breasts. She stopped in her tracks as Mike awkwardly brought his gyrating to a halt.

"Hey Jill," Sean said as if nothing was going on.

"Yeah," she said, not taking her amused expression away from Mike. "If you two are busy I could always come back later..."

"Nah, we're cool," Mike said, straightening up. "Just giving your brother here some lovemaking tips."

"So you'll do the opposite of what he said, right?" Jill asked Sean, sharing a smile. "Anyway, I wanted to see if I could borrow your car for the night? Mine's still in the shop."

"Tonight? I don't know..." Sean looked to Mike for an answer.

"It's cool, I can drive us around town," Mike said with a non-subtle wink and nudge. Sean rolled his eyes, pushing his friend away.

"Yeah, that's fine then," Sean said, pointing to the door. "Keys are on the holder."

"You're the best!" Jill reached over to rough up her brother's hair, which he tried but failed to move out of the way of. "Later!" she said as she made her way to the door, grabbing the keys and heading out of the house.

"Man..." Mike said, still staring at the door. "How drunk do you think she'd have to be to have sex with me?"

"I don't think there's a non-lethal level on the spectrum," Sean said.

"I can work with that."

Sean threw back the cheeto projectile. "Easy man, that's my sister you're talking about."

"Yeah, but she's not MY sister," he retorted. "I can dream about her all I want."

"Not if you're trying to sell me on going out tonight," Sean said.

With a grin, Mike said, "What, thinking about your sister's hot, naked body rubbing up against you doesn't get you hard?"

"And we're done." Sean made a move to get up, but found himself surprisingly starting to get a little hard. He fell back in the couch, playing it off as if he never really intended to leave.

"Whatever," Mike said. "So you'll come, right? Be my wingman, maybe get a little something-something for yourself?"

With a shrug Sean said, "I guess. Not like there's much else to do. Plus what's the worst that could happen?"

—————

Later that evening, Mike and Sean pulled up in front of the local frat house. They could hear the music playing from the minute they turned onto the street, and found a number of cars parked around the house, some even on the grass.

Pulling into a spot, Mike turned to Sean. "I still think you should have worn something different," Mike said, commenting on Sean's simple black Metallica t-shirt and jeans. In contrast, Mike was wearing a button down green shirt with gym shorts and flip-flops.

"You said it's dark, who care's what I'm wearing?" Sean asked.

"The girls do man, the girls." Mike just shook his head. "See, everything I've got on is for quick, easy removal. I aim to get in, get some, and get out as quick as possible."

"You're a credit to our sex," Sean said with a laugh. The two got out of the car and made their way to the front door. Along the grass, couples were spread out drinking and laughing, a few of them having had their fill of the house. At the door, a buff looking guy who could snap them in two with a look stopped them.

"Password?" he asked, eyeing them up and down.

"Lazy lizards like lying lumps," Mike said in response. Smiling, the bouncer reached into a bag by the door and procured two wristbands, each glowing a faint red.

"Red is men, blue is woman," the bouncer explained. "We don't judge what you do, but if you're caught swapping bands, you'll face worse things than being thrown out of here. Understood?"

The boys nodded in turn, then paid the $15 entrance fee for booze, and walked inside.

As soon as the door was shut behind them, Sean saw the party for what it really was. No one had been standing in the entranceway, probably because the light from the opening door ruined the atmosphere. But here, in the dark of the house, all he could see were glowing red and blue bands scattered throughout the various rooms. Not a single electronic device shone, from clocks to charging lights. Even the windows were covered so as not to let night light in. There were some yellow glowing spots to mark walls and stairs, but beyond that, the house was alive with people and music.

"Check this out!" Sean heard Mike said. He turned to look, eyes instantly finding the red band that was spinning in the air around his crotch.

"Gross," Sean said, though he had to almost scream it over the music. "Come on, let's get some drinks."

The two made their way to the back of the house, and Sean was proud that he only bumped into five people on the way. There was a larger neon size for the kegs, which allowed them to vaguely see one another. They poured themselves drinks and, without the ability to check out who was there, stood around awkwardly, looking for something to do.

"I guess we go in?" Sean said, motioning with his band-hand to the dance floor.

"Only thing to do," Mike agreed. "Listen, it's too loud to stay together and there's no point in it anyway. Whenever you're done, just meet me outside. But don't be too quick... if you know what I mean. I plan to get laid at least five times tonight. Maybe more."

"To luck," Sean said, downing his beer. "Since you'll need it."

"Fuck you," Mike said. And with that he was off, the red band along his arm trailing off into the distance.

Sean stood there for a little while, smiling at the few people who came by the keg. Some of the girls were pretty, but none of them stayed too long, all desperate to escape into the anonymity of the party. When he couldn't take it any longer, Sean waited for an opening, and dove into the dance floor. He found a group of three blue bands dancing together, and made his way to one of them.

"Hi," he said at what he thought was a loud enough volume, but none of the girls heard him. Or if they did, they didn't respond, and kept dancing to themselves. He tried to say something again, but the music track changed to something much, much louder, and his words were drowned out.

Feeling discouraged, he made to retreat to the keg again, when an arm reached out to his banded one. He felt himself being pulled in, chest grinding against a feminine chest. Their fingers intermingled as they danced, sweat from each of them mixing together as their bodies pressed closer. Without being able to see the girl or know where anyone else was on the dance floor, he was forced to keep the girl pressed close to him at all times.

She was a little shorter than him, and as they danced, he could smell her hair, a lavender scent that was familiar. Was this a girl from his school, maybe a few years older that was at the party? The thought that this could be someone he knew was all the reasoning he needed to stay with this girl.

At one point, the girl spun around to rub her ass and back into him, hands reaching up to massage his head. Sean tried his best to hide his growing erection, but when it became apparent that this was the effect she was going for, he decided to roll with it keep grinding with the stranger.

She spun around, hands locking again, as she fumbled her way to his mouth and kissed him. Her lips were covered in a strawberry chapstick, a kind that Sean didn't know existed, or that he was so apparently attracted to. Pulling her closer, he opened her mouth with his tongue, letting the two dance together in their own way. He let his hand make its way to her ass as he groped it, and was shocked to find the girl doing the same to him.

Smiling, Sean continued to kiss her, occasionally moving down to kiss her ears, cheek, and neck. As he did this, he felt the girl move her hands to his crotch, rubbing his erect dick through his jeans. Immediately he wished he had heeded Mike's warnings to wear looser clothing, then tried just as fast to rid himself of Mike's image in his head.

After dancing, groping, and making out to another two songs, Sean was in prime condition to burst. Taking a breath of courage, he leaned in to the girl's ear, bit on it lightly, and then whispered, "God I want to fuck you so badly." Needing no further invitation, the girl reached down to unzip his pants, freeing his cock. It was an odd sensation to have his penis out in a room full of strangers, none of them being able to see a thing. He was a decent seven inches long, and the mystery girl grabbed it with her band-hand, turning around and leading him quite literally by the cock. She cleared a path as she made her way upstairs, slowing enough not to hurt Sean during the climb.

Upstairs, the music was quieter, being replaced instead by moans and cries of the various partygoers. As they past one open door, Sean looked in to see two blue-bands apparently lying sideways on a bed. This caused his cock to pulse in excitement, something his new friend most certainly felt.

They moved on quickly to an empty room, and since the house was pitch black, there was no need to close the door. As soon as they stepped foot in the room, the girl pushed Sean to the bed and fell down on her knees, taking his cock in her mouth.

"Ahhh..." Sean let out, his head falling back on the soft mattress. The girl took him in completely, pausing as if to consider her actions. Before he could ask anything, the girl was blowing him, head moving in practiced motions on the all but unseeable erection. Thanks to the lack of lighting, Sean found the girl using both of her hands in combination with her mouth. One rested directly under her mouth as she sucked him off, rising in time with the lubrication her spit gave to him, tightening ever so slightly as she jerk him. Her other hand cradled his balls gently, though she did occasionally take a break from his cock to suck on a nut for a few seconds, before returning to her work.

Just before Sean was worried her would have to speak up or cum too early, the girl apparently decided she had had enough. She removed her mouth from him, climbing on top of Sean. He could feel her hard nipples rubs against his chest, and he wondered when she had taken off her shirt. Exploring her body, he found that the glowing blue band was all she was wearing.

"Wait," he whispered, as he gently kissed her and swapped placed with the girl on the bed. Placing her back down, he sat up and quickly stripped down, thanking the darkness even more since he fumbled a bit with his shoes. Now naked, he followed the blue band to his mystery partner and kissed her again, moving down from her mouth to her breasts. He squeezed each one in turn, tasting the sweat of the girl and sucking on each nipple to get it as hard as possible. The girl's back arched, almost knocking him over, as she moaned in pleasure.

Reluctantly he moved off her breasts, and moved down her was it by sense of tongue alone, until he found her already spread legs and inviting pussy. He plunged in, tongue lapping up the sweet taste of this girl. It wasn't long before she was moaning again, hand reaching down to his hair and pushing him in deeper. Eventually he must have hit a sensitive spot, because she let out a gasp, then suddenly held his head still. He took the guidance well and continued to lick the girl's pussy until, in a trembling shiver, he felt the girl cum and squirt on his face. As she lay there panting, Sean whipped his face on her legs, biting on her thigh playfully.

"Fuck... me..." she said, in between breaths.

"Are you... on the pill?" he asked, trying to place the voice.

"Mmhm," was the only response he got. The girl's legs wrapped around his ass, pulling him in closer, as he tried to line himself up.

"Uh... little help?" he asked awkwardly. The girl let out a giggle and moved her band right above her pussy. As a thank you, Sean took his cock and pushed in, finding little resistance in the wetness of the girl's sex.

"Oh yesss..." Sean moaned, climbing on top of the girl missionary style. He held out her legs as he inserted himself fully into her. The girl moaned in pleasure, hips buckling in time as Sean started to get a rhythm going. Before long, the two of them were fucking like animals, both crying out in pleasure that threatened to break the bed, and not caring who heard them.

"That's it, that's the spot," the girl cried out, arms reaching and grabbing Sean's back.

"Yesss, oh god this is so good," Sean said. His dick felt amazing in his pussy, and knew even now that this was the best sex of his life.

"So good," the girl agreed in between thrusts. "You're the best!"

For some reason, that phrase stuck in his mind. He recalled a conversation from earlier that day. He remembered where he had smelled the lavender shampoo before, and seen a new strawberry chapstick container sitting on the table. Sean didn't realize he had stopped his fucking entirely until the girl sat up on her elbows, catching her breath.

"Need to switch?" she asked. Upon hearing her voice, Sean knew for certain. This was no ordinary girl he was fucking. This was, without a doubt, his sister Jill.

The sane thing to do was to pull his cock out of his sister, grab his clothing (optional), and bolt out of the room as fast as possible. It was dark, and the odds were low that she even knew he was the one screwing her. Hell, she probably didn't even think he was at the party. It was an accident, one he could live with, and one she never needed to know happened.

On the other hand...

Hearing her voice, with the recognition of who he currently had his dick inside of, somehow made his erection stronger. It throbbed in time with his heart, his breath racing as he mumbled a "Yeah" to his sister. She reached up, taking her legs around him and kissing him as they twisted so that Sean had his back against the bed. Jill sat up, grinding his dick in and out of her pussy, hands pressed tightly on his chest.

He reached up hesitantly, but remember she couldn't see him at all. Grabbing her breasts, her twisted one of her nipples, causing his sister to let out a sharp gasp, then a moan.

"Mmm, yeah, twist my nipples," she said, starting to bounce on his cock.

Sean grabbed one of the breasts hard, twisting both nipples and trying to imagine his sister there. He placed the image of Jill, his sister, bare chested, riding his cock, begging him for more, moaning out in pleasure at every touch they made.

He sat up, wrapping his arms around her and pulled her down to the bed. With both hands on her ass, he pulled her up as he pulled his dick almost completely out of her, and then pushed them together, hard. It was the deepest he had ever gone fucking someone, and the cry of pleasure from Jill's mouth probably made that apply to her as well. He knew it wasn't right, that he was committing a taboo, but there was just something about her, something about this situation, that made him want it all the more.

So he fucked his sister. In that position, the two of them dripping in sweat and sexual juices, fucking as hard as they could, it wasn't long before Sean came inside Jill's dripping pussy. What surprised him more was that, after his cumming ending, he was still rock hard, and Jill showed no signs of letting up either. The two of them fucked around the room, switching from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl, doggystyle, and even standing, with her balanced in his arms. In total, he came two more times that night, her a total of three.

When they were spent, they collapsed onto each other on the bed, both panting at the night they had. He found his sister curling up on him, arm on his chest as she pulled him in for a kiss.

"That was..." Sean start to say, then he coughed, and decided to lower his voice in pitch. "That was... amazing."

"It really was," Jill said, falling back on the bed. "God I haven't been fucked like that in... ever."

"Me neither," Sean said, and it was the truth. Still, not knowing what time it was, or where Mike was, or when the lights would come back on, he decided he had to get out of there. "I... should go."

There was an awkward silence that followed, as neither one of them moved. "You know who I am, don't you?" she asked, hesitantly.

"I..." Sean didn't know what to say. "Yes."

More silence followed. Then, she said, "When did you figure it out?"

"Sometime before I came," Sean responded, still masking his voice. "The first time, I mean."

Jill let out a little laugh. "Then either you don't know who I really am... or you must really be twisted like me.... Sean."

Sean froze, which again was ridiculous because he couldn't see her at all. Jill's band moved to his, hands intertwining again. "You... knew?" he asked, voice normal.

"Not at first," she said, fingers tight against his. "But... I mean, I've done your laundry a lot. I know what your boxers smell like, makes sense your penis would smell the same." He couldn't see Jill but guess she shrugged at this.

"And you still... had sex with me," Sean said.

"You did too," Jill shot back accusingly.

"Well, yeah, but that's only because..." he let the words trail off.

"Because what?"

"Because... it was the best sex I had ever had," Sean admitted. To his surprise, he felt Jill climb on top of him, pulling him in for a kiss. He had long ago gone soft, and doubted he could get an erection anytime in the next century, but having his sister on his lap again tested that theory.

"Me too," Jill said when she broke the kiss. "Maybe, we can do this again sometime? Without the party, I mean."

Sean smiled in the darkness, and pressed his face against Jill's cheek to confirm she was blushing. He held her around the back and pulled her tight against him, cock already starting to stiffen as he kissed her.

—————

Sean exited the frat house, finding Mike sitting on the hood of his car, pointing at his watch but staring at Sean.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Mike said in fake-anger. "I was worried sick over you!"

"Yeah, sorry," Sean said, hands in his pockets. "I got hung up a bit."

"I bet. How many girls you get with?"

"Just one," Sean said, ignoring Mike's frown.

12