Like a Brother

Story Info
Andie's tutor helps her act out an incest fantasy.
4.7k words
4.34
41.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis saw a woman sitting at the table near the self-checkout, books in front of her. She had her earbuds in while she read a paperback. When he came around to the other side, he saw that the book on top had the type of generic picture that you often see on textbooks, and the word "Chemistry" in large type. Travis had a good job, but it wasn't challenging him, so he'd put up signs at the community college for tutoring in math and chemistry just to keep his mind active. She had freckles and looked like she was in her late twenties, the same as Travis; she'd sounded younger on the phone. He sat down across from her, but she didn't respond. He tapped the table and asked, "Are you Andie?"

Travis was accustomed to having some success with the opposite sex, so he didn't think it unusual that her eyes seemed to light up. "Yeah. You Travis?"

"Mm-hmm." Andie turned her player off and took out her earbuds. "Is this a good place for you?"

"Yeah. Plenty of people walk by, but not many sit down and have conversations to distract us."

"What are you studying right now?"

"Alkaloids, but I need to get caught up on metals."

Travis proceeded to explain the chemical properties to her. He briefly checked his watch when they finished metals. Andie never diverted her attention. When they finished alkaloids, she noticed the clock in the background. "Wow, it's been two and a half hours!" she said. "I've never been able to stay focused on this stuff much more than an hour. How much do I owe you?"

"45," Travis said.

Andie opened her purse and took out a billfold. "Here's forty ... Nothing else but a ten. I'll probably want more help next week 'cause of midterms. Pay it forward?"

Travis smiled. "Great!" She handed him the bills and he put them in his wallet. "Same time?"

"Can't, I've got a group exam that night. Night after?"

"Yeah, I'm free that night."

While Travis was putting his wallet back in his pants, Andie never stopped watching him. "I like your shirt," she said. It was the cover of Dark Side of the Moon. "You a fan?"

"I like the classics," he said. "I got this for five bucks at a garage sale. Teenage girl says she likes Pink, asks for a T-shirt. Mom got confused, I got a bargain."

"Oh. Well, I asked because there's a Pink Floyd tribute band playing at a bar a couple blocks down from here Friday night, and I was planning on going. Want to come with me?" she asked, awkwardly drawing out the end of "come."

Travis was oblivious. "Sure. Meet here?"

"No, by the front door," she answered.

On Friday, Travis was outside the door when Andie walked through. She almost walked past him, but he said, "Hi!" just loud enough to get her attention. When she turned toward him, he noticed that her jeans were newer-looking than what she'd worn when he tutored her. The gathered collar on her blouse emphasized the nice shape of her medium-sized breasts. She was several inches shorter than him, and he leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. When he did, she took his hand. "My car's in the green lot by the book store," he told her.

"We don't need a car," Andie said. "It's only a couple blocks in the other direction."

They had walked almost a block when they heard sirens getting closer. Andie stopped walking, and they saw a fire truck stop just within view. "Looks like the show's over," Travis said.

He thought he caught a smile as she turned around and said, "Yeah, we'd better head back." She didn't take his hand again on the walk back, but he felt her fingertips brush against his several times. "Did I tell you I've got a brother named Travis?" she asked at one point.

"No, you didn't," he answered. He thought, "You've hardly told me anything about yourself."

"You even look a little like him," she said. Suddenly she ran ahead. "Is that a quarter?" she asked. She bent over, giving what she thought was an informative view of her butt. "Nope, just a bottle cap."

Travis caught up to her. When they got close to the library parking lot, she turned right when he expected to go straight. When they got to her car, he wasn't sure what she expected, and he started, "So, umm ..."

Andie was more certain. "Wanna come to my place?" she asked.

"Sure!" he answered. He pulled his car around and followed her to a two-story house that had been converted into apartments.

Andy opened the front door to the house and told Travis, "It's on the top floor." She took his hand and let her index finger draw a line across the palm as they took the first steps. Travis felt the beginning of an erection. "I don't know how long you'll be able to stay," she told him. "My roommate's the night manager at a QuikTrip, and she usually gets her sleep beforehand."

When they got to the top floor, she opened the door slowly and peered in. Travis felt emboldened and put his hand on her back. "Brandy?" she asked. There was no answer. Andie turned around and told him, "She's not in. Come on in." She reached in with her right hand to turn the light on, and Travis took her left to follow her in. Andie saw a folded piece of paper on the kitchen table. She opened it and read it. "Someone canceled, so she's working both shifts tonight. Great!"

They entered Andie's bedroom. Travis noticed the pictures on Andie's desk. He noticed a wedding photo of a couple where the groom looked about 25 and had a square jaw like his own. "That your brother?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's Travis," she said with a smile. She pointed to other pictures and said, "Those are me and my sisters. Julie's 25, and Zena just graduated from Southern Indiana. Those are my parents."

When Andie walked back to the middle of the room, Travis pulled her chair out from the desk. "Since Brandy's out for the night, can I sit down?"

Andie sat on the bed. "Sit over here," she said, and she patted the spot next to her. Travis obliged. When she put her hand on his knee, he could feel the boner getting a little stronger and hoped he wasn't too obvious. She lifted the hand and ran her finger under his chin. "You're cute, you know that?"

Travis tried to think of an answer that wouldn't make him sound smug. "Um, thanks! You got nice boobs." The words had barely left his lips when he was kicking himself inside.

Andie stood up straight. "Glad you noticed!" She untucked her blouse from her jeans, and for a moment Travis wondered if she was about to take it off.

He figured if he was going to misread her, he may as well misread her all the way. He stroked the side of her leg with the back of his ring finger. She turned that leg away and the other leg toward him. "You liked that?" he asked.

"Yeah!" she said, as if to continue, "Silly!" He rubbed her leg with his. "Kiss me, Travie," she said. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. He gently turned her head to turn the other cheek and kissed that as well. "I want a real kiss," she said. She leaned forward and their lips met.

Travis gave her a long kiss and then broke away, either because he needed air, or just to say, "Oh, Andie, ..."

"Call me Sis," Andie said, and she put her hand on his upper thigh.

Travis pulled back. "What? What kinda fucked-up situation is your family in?"

Andie sighed. "Hand me the pillow, please," Travis obliged. She put it against the headboard and leaned back. "I have the most boring family in the world." She paused for a moment. "I mean, thank God for that, I guess! But my first semester at college, I came home one weekend and Travis was working on the roof with his shirt off. It was his day off, and no one else was home yet. That was when I realized my brother's kinda hot! I went inside and tried to forget what I'd just seen, but I just ended up imagining him with a bigger and more muscular chest. By the time he came in, I was picturing him like the guy in the ads who's taking something that's supposed to be better than steroids. I've never done anything, and now that he's married, I never will, but when I'm lying back and pleasuring myself, I like to imagine him having his way with me. I called him Travie before there was a popular singer with that name."

"My chin?"

"Yeah, that's why you remind me of him. I used to fantasize about doing stuff with him. The next summer, my parents went away for a weekend. I was 19 and he was 24, and I was trying to imagine a situation where I could see his dick without our sisters finding out, and, well, you get the idea. The fun part would be doing whatever when there's a danger of them walking in on us." Travis wasn't saying anything. "Ah, shit, now you think I'm weird."

"Last year I would've. Lucky for you I took a psych class last fall." He refrained from telling her it was Abnormal Psych. He took her hand. "You're not weird for having those thoughts. The only thing that's even a little unusual is telling anyone about them."

Andie had been looking down, but she looked up again. "So we're okay?"

"Sure."

"You won't tell anyone, will you?"

"Long as you don't tell anyone I had a crush on the cousin who used to watch me and my brother."

"Deal." She paused for a moment. "Girl cousin, right?"

"Yes!" Travis answered, almost sounding offended.

"Now that we're even, wanna pick up where we left off?" Andie rubbed his crotch.

If Travis was hesitant before, he was ready now. He moved behind her, wrapped his hands around her hips and put them just below her waist. "Welcome home, Sis!"

Andie didn't look. She just said, "If you're going for what I think, you need to have your shirt off."

"Good point," Travis said. He let go and took his shirt off, then put his arms back around her.

"Darn you, Travie!" Andie said. "You're all sweaty! That was my last clean shirt, and now I have to do laundry." She took her blouse off, revealing a lace bra. She mimed picking up a duffel bag and walking off.

"Sorry. It's my fault," Travis admitted. "Lemme carry your bag for you." Andie put the bag down and Travis picked it up. They walked around the room and Andie acted as if she were opening a washing machine. Travis held up the bag, Andie opened it, and together they dumped the contents into the machine. "I think this is where I'm supposed to make raunchy comments about your underwear," Travis said.

Andie held up an imaginary pair and quipped, "I've been wearing them so long, you can see through them."

"I hate to tell you this, but my hands didn't actually get on your shirt," Travis noted.

"Oops, you're right," Andie agreed. "Guess I'll have to wash my jeans too." She took her jeans off for real and tossed them over the bed to the floor on the other side. "Good thing there's plenty of room in the washer." She was wearing a pink thong.

"And I've got tar all over mine," Travis said. He took his pants off as well and did the same. "Now I can give you a proper welcome!" He put his arms around Andie, but she stopped and laughed. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Your boxers."

"What's wrong with 'em?"

"Nothing! You can't go wrong with solid white, and from the looks of it, they're relatively new. It's just that whenever I pictured a scene like this, I imagined his boxers having the big red hearts like in cartoons. Now, welcome me like you did a few minutes ago!" she said. She turned around and pulled Travis' hands around her.

He kissed her neck. He moved his left hand up below her breasts and his right hand over the hem of her thong. When she took her pants off, he thought it was sexy, but now it occurred to him that she'd worn it in anticipation that the night would turn out this way. He moved his hand to her thigh and caressed it. Andie responded by rubbing her butt against his crotch. "Ooh, Travie! You know how to welcome me home!"

Travis put his left arm under her breasts and the right across her waist. His hand landed on the hem of the thong. He traced a line along the hem, starting from the hip and reaching the point where her mound just began to rise. When she didn't stop him, he traced the cup of her bra with his left hand. He tried to get his finger under the cup, but he couldn't do it one-handed.

Andie stepped forward, causing Travis' fingers to retrace their movements. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She backed up against him, pleased that he didn't take the easy way and just take it off then. Instead, he got his finger underneath the cup where he couldn't before. She shook her shoulders and made the bra come loose. Travis brought his other hand up. He put a finger under each cup and lifted it off her breasts. He pulled each strap off its shoulder. Andie pulled them down to her forearms, and Travis pulled them the rest of the way off. Unencumbered, he put his arms nearly where they'd been before. He caressed her crotch with his right hand and a breast with the left. He moved his hand up and felt her hard nipple. "Oh, man," he whispered.

Andie offered no encouragement above the waist, but she moved his right hand directly over the lowest part of her thong. Taking the hint, he rubbed her pussy through the panty. Andie felt that at the same moment that she felt his hard cock behind her. "Oh, God," she sighed.

Travis said, "Oh, look at that. Some of the tar got into my underwear."

Andie quipped, "At least I hope that's tar!" She tugged on Travis' shorts until they were at his knees. "Nice balls," she said. "Much bigger than I imagined!" She stopped herself. "Oh, God, that's worse than 'nice boobs,' isn't it?"

"I'm not complaining," Travis answered. Andie was able to navigate his cock out through the opening. She could already see that it was on the thick side. She got her right hand around it, just barely, and stroked it slowly. "You have such cute little hands, Sis," he said. They both laughed because her hand covered most of the length of his cock, even at nearly full erection.

"I drove straight home from college. I don't know about you, Travie, but I'm hungry."

"I may be able to give you a snack," Travis grinned.

"Stand in front of me," Andie told him. He got off the bed and pulled his underwear to his ankles. His dick was only average length, from her experience, but she was impressed with how hard he got. "Mind?"

"I'd love it," Travis said. His dick didn't need much support. Andie held it up enough to lick each ball, and then she took each one in her mouth. "Oh, yeah!" he moaned. He didn't respond when she took his head in her mouth, but when she started tickling his balls as she went down, he shouted, "Oh, shit!" She let go of his balls but bobbed a little faster. "Damn, your brother doesn't know how lucky he could've been."

Andie took him out of her mouth and stroked him faster than before. "You don't know how long I've wanted to hear that. Or something like it."

She moved her hand into that perfect position and stroked him directly toward her mouth. "Oh, God!" Travis shouted. "Oh, yeah! Oh, man! What else did you imagine him doing?" Andie opened her mouth just as he said, "I'm gonna come!"

He thought she was opening her mouth to swallow, but she held his dick just off to the side and answered, "This!" His first spurt landed on her cheek. "And this." She held it down and let the next round spray onto her tits.

"I thought you were hungry," Travis said.

"Almost forgot," she answered. She opened her mouth just in time to get the last two squirts, and she closed it in time to get the dribbler at the end.

Travis watched her, and all he could say was, "Wow." Once he'd stopped coming, he sat next to her on the bed.

Andie pushed him down onto the mattress, then lay down next to him. "Thanks," she said. "That was awesome."

"I'd say the pleasure was all mine, but obviously it wasn't!" He put his hand at the top of her thong and slipped his pinky under the elastic. "So, did you imagine him returning the favor?"

"Not that night, but most of the time since then."

Travis slipped his hand the rest of the way under her thong and rubbed her thigh. "How 'bout doing this?"

"Yeah, but on both sides," Andie answered.

"Let me up," Travis told her. He sat on the edge of the bed. Andie sat on his lap. He put his hands on each thigh, just above the knee. He rubbed up and down the inside of each thigh, stopping whenever he made contact with the thong. "You mean like this?"

"Yeah, except he went over my panties too." Travis rubbed some more, this time rubbing her crotch through the thong and kissing her on the neck again. "Oh, yeah," she moaned, "like that." She raised herself up, rubbing her back against his chest.

Travis put his hands under her breasts again and palmed one of her nipples. She arched her back. When she came back down, her butt cheeks fell across his dick so that she could feel his cockhead through her thong. She came back up and sat so that his cock was under his leg, past the edge of the bed. Travis rubbed her thighs again, and he found that her thong had gathered between her pussy lips. He rubbed the portion of her labia that was now outside the thong. "How's that?" he asked.

"Awesome," Andie said. "Un-fucking-believable." Emboldened, Travis went back to rubbing her left thigh, but he slid his right index finger under the thong. With no real effort, he had it inside her pussy. "Oh, fuck, yeah! Yeah! Play with my pussy, big brother!"

Travis ran his finger in and out a couple times and asked her, "Did you fantasize about losing your cherry with him?"

Andie chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Travis asked, and he added a second finger inside her pussy.

"One time in college I lied to a guy and told him it was my first time." Travis looked at her disapprovingly. "I don't know why. Anyway, I'm glad it wasn't, because I had to fantasize just to keep from being bored. I imagined that I was still a virgin, but I gave it up to my brother on my eighteenth birthday. It was his present to me." Travis touched a new spot, and she moaned, "Oh, shit, yeah. Right there."

By now Travis had her thong off. "Speaking of being thirsty, I didn't have dinner either. What d'you say?"

Andie jumped up and told him, "You'd better give damn good face, 'cause this is the best finger-fucking I've ever had."

Travis got up to let her lie on the bed, and soon he was between her thighs. He could see she'd trimmed herself for the occasion. He put his index finger back inside her and wiggled it. He used this to separate her pussy lips. He licked the lips on the left and then on the right. "You can have both, you know," he told her. She groaned. He licked the edge of each fold on each side. He darted his tongue over the top of her clit, circled it and then sucked it into his mouth. "Oh, yeah, eat me, Travie."

Travis pulled his finger out and put his hands on her hips for traction. He sucked more of her pussy flesh into his mouth, running his tongue up and down between her lips. Andie writhed in pleasure underneath him. "Wow, Sis," he said. "You have the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted."

Andie pushed his head back down and told him, "Shut up and eat, Big Brother." He did as instructed, but he put two fingers back in. "Oh, God. Oh, yeah." She started panting so hard she couldn't speak. Travis ran his fingers in and out even faster, licking her pussy lips all the while. He tasted a little bit of her juices and then placed three fingers over her pussy, allowing her to coat his hand.

Andie arched her back and came back to rest. Travis started moving up. Andie thought he was going to get on top of her, but he lay next to her instead. He put his hand over her stomach and said, "That was great, wasn't it?"

"Mm-hmm!"

"I really liked it when you had your back to me."

Andie turned on her side and put his hand back over her pussy. "Like this?"

Travis pulled up close. She could feel his hard cock again. "More like this," he said.

"I liked that, too," she said. Travis started playing with her pussy again. He kept his fingers together, just rubbing her labia back and forth. "Oh, Baby," she cooed. She lifted her thigh and let him get his hand in more comfortably. He teased her perineum. She giggled and moved up.

12