Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 04

Story Info
A summer of wild debauchery begins...
13.7k words
4.82
31k
45
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the usual: all the people portrayed herein are at least 18 years of age at the time of portrayed sexual congress, blah blah blah bling bling blah. If you're looking for something younger, you're using the wrong interwebz. Scram.

Chapter 4 - A Crazy Summer

Not surprisingly, Cait and I were pretty inseparable that summer. And fucking constantly. Anita joked about how Cait was finally doing her part in carrying the load that was my libido, but I still found plenty of time for my darling roomie as well. It's not like Cait actually minded.

Case in point: not long after our intimacy breakthrough that one fine summer day, I found myself balls-deep in Anita, who was lying beneath me on my bed, panting and gasping as I pushed my cock in and out of her. She had her legs wrapped around my waist and was rocking around, flexing her pussy on my shaft. One of my hands was gripping her hair tightly, and she stared at me wide-eyed, the thrill of my dominance driving her toward orgasm.

We kissed feverishly as we ground and thrust against one another, meaning Anita was very much in heat, since she wasn't really a kisser - she found it too intimate, she said. I guess I was her occasional exception, especially since there was no way in Hell we'd ever be a couple. We were roomies, fuck-buddies and each other's casual date.

Anita hissed and grabbed at my butt cheeks, pulling me deeper inside herself. She was getting really frenetic, even for her, and I assumed she had stresses to work off. I rarely asked, but when our sex was like this, it was usually the case that something was bothering her, and orgasm was her go-to response. Who was I to complain? I thrust harder while she bucked and writhed, her pale breasts jiggling and shaking beneath my chest as I pushed myself up on my hands for more leverage.

Anita was shuddering, her eyes wide as she fought to hold on just a little longer. I tilted up my hips inside her, stroking the throbbing head of my cock along her upper wall as her resistance broke. She shrieked through clenched teeth, churning and writhing as she came. I felt my own orgasm crash into me, moaning as I pumped my pearly, thick cum deep inside her steaming tunnel. Her pussy massaged me, greedily taking in my offering.

We collapsed against one another, panting and covered in sweat. She kissed me again, our tongues tangling slowly, just basking in the afterglow of our climax. We said nothing for some time, just feeling one another's bodies, locked in place. Her hands caressed my back gently, having no doubt just finished leaving a crisscross of nail marks that looked like a map of the London Underground on it while she was fucking me.

She turned her head tiredly to look off to one side, staring for a moment before reaching out with her hand.

"Tag, you're it..." she said wearily, to whomever had just touched her hand. "I gotta pee."

I turned my head, noticing now that Cait was standing next to us, looking on with intent amusement. She was also decidedly naked, not that I objected. I allowed Anita to roll me onto my back while she clambered out from beneath me and stood up. She and Cait high-fived one another as she passed, heading out of my room. Cait, meanwhile, looked down at my cock, which was still very much erect, drooling semen down its length and shining with Anita's and my mixed cum.

"That for me, Trekkie?" she asked in a cutesy voice before climbing onto the bed, hovering near my waist. She took hold of the base of my cock and leaned in, kissing the head and swirling her tongue around it. She hummed, seemingly pleased with the taste, before sinking her mouth down my length, making me moan and shudder.

"Mmmm, I've wondered for a while now what Anita tasted like," she murmured around my cock. "Wonder if she's open to a girl-girl experience ..."

Cait bobbed up and down on my member for some time, clearly enjoying herself. Her hand stroked along behind her wet mouth. Finally, she pulled up, her lips leaving me with a pop before she straddled my midsection, rubbing at her already gooey pussy.

"Don't worry about cumming," she said, smiling. "Just keep it up long enough for me to get off, hm?"

And with that, she took hold of my throbbing shaft and guided me inside her, groaning in relief as she sank down until she bottomed out. She closed her eyes and just savoured the moment, her hands now resting on my torso as she leaned forward slightly.

"Oooh, Ludo ..." she sighed, beginning to move up and down slowly, taking me in and out of her tight slit. "You're so naughty, fucking a younger girl like this ..."

I reached up and took hold of her breasts, making her gasp and squirm when I gave them a gentle squeeze. I rolled her pink nipples between my fingers and pinched them, giving them a little tug, making her whimper.

"Naughty old man!" she hissed, pushing up and down on me faster now. "You're gonna make an innocent girl cum!"

Cait didn't care one whit about the difference in our ages, in fact, but clearly the age-play aspect amused her greatly. I didn't mind, and just went along with it. Besides, I was fucking this beautiful young woman, so who was I to complain?

"Mmmm, I love you, Trekkie!" she breathed, her skin already going pink and getting very warm. "You're so good to me!"

"I love you too, little girl," I replied, pushing my hips up and down in time with her movements, making her shudder and gasp. My hands were squeezing her breasts strongly, and she bit her lip and scrunched her eyes shut, shuddering. I loved looking at her while the sheen of sweat formed on her skin, her pretty mouth opening as she gasped. Her blonde hair flounced around her shoulders as she began bucking on top of me.

I cast a quick glance over at the door, noticing Anita now standing in it, leaning against the frame on her elbow, her head resting in her hand. She was quite naked, a smirk playing over her face. She winked at me and blew a kiss before sauntering off to her room, no doubt to do scene girl things, whatever those were.

Cait, meanwhile, had stopped moving up and down on me and was now thrusting her hips back and forth frantically, remaining impaled on my throbbing cock. She was gasping and almost whimpering while she rode me, her pussy fluttering around my length. Her fingernails were starting to dig into my chest, while I kept mauling her breasts. Her trembling became shaking, and she was moaning loudly.

"Unh! Uhhhh, Mike, I'm gonna ..."

Now she leaned backward, arching her spine and putting her hands back on my thighs. She pressed forward with her hips and keened loudly, straining before the dam broke and she started cumming. She almost convulsed while she orgasmed, slathering my midsection with her frothy cum. I moaned again and shot a load inside her, although not in the quantity I had given Anita some minutes before. Cait felt it and writhed in pleasure.

She finally pushed herself forward and collapsed on me, trembling and covered in sweat. Her hands caressed my jaw and cheeks as she kissed me, whispering to me as she kept me deep inside her, still squeezing my cock with her pussy.

"Mmmm, I love you ..." she murmured against my lips.

"Love you too, darling ..." I said back, wrapping my arms around her. Cait stayed exactly where she was, perfectly content with the arrangement. We lay still, basking in our lovemaking and feeling our hearts beating together. Once she had calmed down, Cait pressed her lips to mine and we made out for several minutes while she rocked gently on me, sliding my still-hard cock back and forth inside her. Neither of us was trying to cum; we just wanted to feel the bliss of making love.

"I told you that you didn't need to cum, silly," she said, smirking and poking my nose. "I just said to make sure I cum. What if you get me pregnant? It's not like you were wearing anything, you know."

"Have you stopped taking birth control?" I asked, reaching down and pulling her cheeks apart, giving her a little stretch and making her suck in her breath and tremble slightly.

"Well, no."

"Then I intend to keep cumming in you, little girl," I replied, massaging her cheeks in circles but also tilting my hips to push deep inside her. "I'll push so far inside you that I bruise your brainstem and you forget math."

"Mmmm, good, I hate math," she purred, slowly getting off me and making her way down to my midsection, where she took my sticky cock in her hands and began sliding her tongue around it, tasting our mingled essences. "Mmmmm, I love how we taste together ..."

I caressed her hair and beautiful face while she cleaned our mingled cum off me. Finished, she crawled back up and lay at my side, snuggling into me. She giggled and bit my shoulder gently, like an affectionate cat.

"I have the distinct feeling I'ma spend all my free time here, until you get sick of me," Cait sighed, caressing my chest with one hand.

"No chance of that," I answered, turning my head and smiling at her. "Hell, I'd move you in if I could. I've considered setting up the spare room for you to call your own."

"Nuh-uh," she said cutely, shaking her head. "I belong in this bed with my Ludo. He takes good care of me."

"You should get your own place anyway," I remarked, my arm wrapped around her. "If you can't be here, you should at least have your own domicile."

"Domicile," she giggled, biting my pec gently. "I'm not a dog."

I ignored her statement and kissed the top of her hand. She lay next to me silently for some time, seemingly lost in thought. She finally looked up at me.

"We can't fall in love, can we?"

I shook my head. "Your parents would blow a gasket, and ninety-nine percent of this dumb town and this repressed state of yours would never understand, darling. Yes, most of these hicks have to drop their pants to count to eleven, but even they would be given pause by the almost twenty years' difference between us."

She sighed and rested her head on my chest. "Y'don't look your age at all, it's not fair," Cait mumbled. "None of their damn business, either. I mean, I'm not saying I am in love with you, or that I will, but I totally could for someone like you, y'know?"

I chuckled: "Good thing I'm the original 'someone like me' then, eh?"

She giggled: "Silly Canadian, saying 'eh' at the end of all your sentences. It's one of the reasons I love you so much."

She looked at me again. "What are the reasons you love me?"

Smiling, I cuddled her closer. "Could I just list off the reasons I don't? It'll take a lot less time."

"Uh, okay..."

I said nothing for several seconds. She finally frowned. "What're you doing?"

"I was listing off the reasons I didn't love you," I replied, shrugging. "Sorry if I forgot to tell you I was done."

"You didn't say anything."

"Told you it was take less time, dopey," I agreed. "There's nothing I don't love about you."

Cait blushed a deep pink and pushed her face into my chest.

"Shut up..." she whispered.

***

"So when's the wedding?" Anita teased, smiling and winking at me as she sipped at her drink while sitting across from me.

"I'm about as likely to marry Cait as I am to marry you," I replied, dipping a mozzarella stick into the marinara sauce it came with.

"Wow, I thought you actually liked her," Anita said, looking aghast. Not surprisingly, her foot was out of her shoe and caressing up and down the side of my calf beneath our table.

"I adore you both and you know it," was my response. "And yes, you and I are amazing roomies and fuck-buddies, but I have the same problem with you that I have with her, I have to keep our physical relationship on the down low, so that repressed people in this stupid town don't lose their marbles."

"The women in this town are fucking retarded and the men are all old pervs who are just secretly jealous," Anita sneered, clearly not giving a shit what anyone else thought. "Hell, my dad knows; he just doesn't care, as long as you're not gonna skin me and use my face as a wallet."

"He probably also knows that you're by far the more likely of the two of us to do anything crazy," I agreed, pointing at her with my gooey cheese stick. "I'm a sensible, oversized Canadian with a heart of gold. You're a half-Latina scene girl who carries a grudge like no one's business."

"It's true," she giggled. "I once got mad at a shitty roomie and left her, but not before piling up all her clothes in the middle of the living room and pissing on them. Then I got a container full of bedbugs from a friend who had them and spread them all over her apartment."

"And you wonder why I spend so much time fucking you into docility?" I asked, shaking my head in bemusement. "You're Satan with a boob job, woman."

"Thank you for noticing," she said airily, tossing her hair to one side like a model. "I might just have to get under the table and suck your dick for that compliment."

Fortunately (or unfortunately), our food arrived before Anita could make good on her promise. And to be honest, I'm pretty sure she would have. This restaurant, our local greasy spoon, was completely dead. It was 3 a.m. and no one was to be seen except for our waitress, who was sitting behind the counter and reading a paper, ignoring us completely. Anita may have been a slender girl, but she had a hollow right leg when it came to greasy food. In front of her now sat a whole order of nachos, covered in nacho cheese sauce, another order of mozzarella sticks and a burger with fries.

True, she wouldn't eat it all, but she'd eat some of everything and then expect me to pack away the rest, because that's how things went when I was out with friends. Give it to the giant Canadian, he'll eat it for you.

And she knew she could count on me to do it, since I hated seeing food go to waste. So it was always a little disconcerting when she'd lick her burger all over before giving the remains to me, snickering the entire time.

"So, you two aren't in love?" she asked, plowing into her nachos.

"I think we love and care for one another very much," I replied, answering readily. There were few or no secrets between Anita and me; no point. "Maybe even more so than most close friends. But no, not in love."

"Because of the age thing?"

"Nah, that has nothing to do with it, outside of the sheer inconvenience of the repressed social mores around us," I answered, putting malt vinegar on my fries. "I've had a lover who was in her fifties before, when I was in my twenties."

"Mph, good to know you're an equal-opportunity perv and not just about young tail," Anita mused between mouthfuls of tortilla chips covered in processed meat, cheese and other crap. "So now that you're fucking, what're you gonna do?"

I shrugged: "Spend more time over the summer with Cait, I imagine. Aside from that, nothing's really changing."

It seemed like that was almost a lie, but I wasn't sure why. It wasn't meant to be a lie. "Not like I'm cutting you off, or not able to see other women."

"Glad to know I'm not cut off," she agreed. "If I lose my job or can't do the cam thing anymore, I gotta be able to pay my rent somehow."

"That was one time, and you were between jobs, woman," I pointed out.

"And you're Canadian enough that you would've just paid my half of the rent that month as a friendly gesture," she agreed. "But I always pay my debts one way or another."

"That the first time you resorted to sex with a roomie to pay your rent?" I asked, not caring how she answered one way or the other.

She considered for a moment before nodding. "Yep. I just got addicted to that dick of yours after that. And as long as I keep this cam girl gig, I'm doing fine, so I won't need to rely on that again."

"Just as well, because you were terrible on the phones," I laughed, making her pout.

"People were mean to me," she muttered. "I don't like getting yelled at by strangers."

"Says the cam girl who takes all-caps instructions for tokens," I quipped. "You're amazing at this, however."

"Well, you weren't such a bad partner yourself," she sighed, despairing of me letting her retain her dignity at this table while it was just the two of us. She knew I'd never poke fun at her while others were around, and that I was just ribbing her in any event. "I made good wampum that night, for sure. Wanna do it again sometime soon?"

I smirked. "Keep a secret?" She nodded.

I leaned in. "Cait's one of your fans. She's been watching you for a while and even tips you when she can."

Anita's eyes went wide.

"Yup," I confirmed, nodding. "She thinks you're stupid hot. And she happened to see our little performance."

"Ho-leeeee shit," she whispered, sitting back in her side of the booth, seeming rather stunned. "I don't know how; I keep my block set to exclude the state, so less chance of people I know finding out."

"Probably a workaround, I dunno," I said. "This a problem for you?"

"Oh, not at all," she said simply. "It's kinda cool to know Cait's peeking in on me and thinks I'm hot."

"Well, she is bi."

"Probably not while you're around to molest," Anita snickered before getting out from the table and taking my hand. "C'mon, let's go in the bathroom and fuck."

We'd done this countless times before, knowing that our waitress wouldn't even look up from her newspaper unless we called her. Anita locked the bathroom door and giggled as I pulled her to me.

***

"So, milady, how shall we dispose of our day?" I asked as I drove, having picked Cait up on the other side of town after some morning errands she'd had to run.

"I dunno," she mused, settling back in the passenger seat. "All I know for sure is that it'll involve screwing your brains out."

"Well, I certainly have no call to object to that," I answered. "Are you mine all day?"

"All day and every day, Trekkie," she purred, smiling at me warmly. "I told the 'rents I was gonna be out with friends and then staying with Settni overnight to practice some songs."

"I can quite possibly keep you yodeling through the night," I offered.

"I'm counting on it," was her reply, taking one of my hands from the wheel and placing it on her boob, making me squeeze it. "I was actually wondering if you'd be open to trying something ..."

"As long as it doesn't involve a dick of any description in my mouth or ass, you may proceed," I said simply.

She snickered: "I don't even wanna picture you with a dick in your mouth or ass, talk about weird, wrong and gross. No, I ... I've never been DP'd."

I didn't say anything, just listening and forcing her to continue.

"I know it sounds weird, just bringing it up, but ... I've never even used two vibes on myself at the same time," Cait continued.

"You want me to use two vibes on you, or use one on you while I fuck you?" I asked.

"Well, that could work," she answered, but I could tell that wasn't what she was looking for.

"Are you asking me to share you with another guy and tag-team you?"

She shook her head. "No, I know how territorial you are about other guys being around your meat, no. I was ... well, what about Joaquin?"

I turned my head to glance at her briefly before returning my attention to the road. "You want the sex doll and I to fuck you at the same time?"

"I was thinking about it," she admitted, blushing slightly. "It's safe, I don't have to deal with two guys, and you get to control the pace. I want you involved in my first DP, no question, Mike. But this struck me as a good compromise. And Joaquin has a bigger dick than the other guys who are my go-to fucks, y'know?"

"I don't, but I'll take your word for it," I answered, shrugging. "Yeah, I'll share you with Joaquin, darling. Some time after that, we'll put a strap-on on Solitaire and I can DP you with her, too."