Like Daughter, Like Mother

Story Info
Bridget and Chloe get caught fucking their guys.
1.4k words
4.25
2.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince and I heard a groaning noise. We peeked out the window and saw his son and my daughter kissing. Tony squeezed Chloe's tits through her blouse. My daughter Chloe moved Tony's hand into her panties.

Vince started to turn when Chloe's panties dropped and her legs spread wide, flashing her red pubes and pink slit! I slammed the curtains shut and we looked at each other. Vince blushed. "Sorry Bridget."

"Gosh, I'm sorry you had to see my daughter's naked twat."

"Bridget dear, it's just horny eighteen-year-olds. I'm sure we were just as horny at that age." He laughed and lifted me off my feet with a long, tit-crushing, pussy-tingling hug.

I pointed at the lump in Vince's pants. "Did I do that or my daughter?"

"Both. I was wondering if your pubes were red like hers..."

I smacked his arm. "That's none of your damn business!"

Vince smiled sheepishly. "Um... Bridget, what are you doing tonight?"

"Just some wine and a movie."

"Feel like company?"

"Sure!" My heart jumped in my chest, and my nipples stiffened. I hadn't had male company in ages.

Vince came over with flowers. We sat next to each other, watching a movie while sharing a bottle of wine. But I wasn't going to jump into bed with him...not yet.

The wine flowed freely as we watched the flick. Wine made me giggle. On the screen was a sex scene, with a girl bent over, taking it doggy style as her pointy tits bounced around. I glanced over at Vince and blushed at another lump in his pants. Bigger than the first. My pulse quickened, and my loins surged.

I laughed as Vince tried to cover his growing bulge. My nipples hardened so hard they hurt, so I unbuttoned my blouse. His wide eyes stared into my milky cleavage. I gingerly rubbed the front of his pants.

"Um Sir... do you need help with that lump?" I unzipped him slowly and pulled out his cock, licking and sucking it stiff. "My gawd Vincent, your prick is thick as the wine bottle."

"Yes it is." Vince grinned and opened my blouse, sucking, and nibbling my perky boobs. His hand moved down, fingering my pussy-hole.

I didn't resist when he tore off my panties. Of course I spread like my daughter. Vince moved up, pressed his knob against my red pubes, then slammed his massive dick into my pussy. "Ouch!" I felt like a virgin as it ripped my pussy walls.

Vince stuffed me full of cock meat...it felt so good I almost fainted. Grabbing my tits, The stud fucked me so hard the sofa bounced.

"Oh yes!!" I jolted in a pussy-quivering orgasm. I felt Vince's prick swell up, ready to spew. "Wait, I'm not on the pill. Shoot it on me, not in me." He pulled out, spurting thick jets of jism across my tits and face.

I looked up through cum-covered eyelashes. "Dude you're messy, I need a shower."

"Not yet Bridget. I'm hungry—for furry red pussy!" Vince's mouth dropped between my thighs, lapping at my slit. I squirmed like crazy the surrendered to his pussy-sucking mouth.

"Oh Dude, keep doing that." His tongue dug into my hole, lapping me like a dog as his teeth nibbled my twat lips.

"DON'T BITE ME!"

"Bridget you deserve to be bitten." My thighs squirmed as Vince's mouth sucked my pussy hard. Under my fleshy hood, he found my clitty and flicked at it, rolling the hard bead around as I panted.

"Oh, finger me... please!" The guy fingered my burning hole as I gripped his head. When he sucked my love button, I squealed. "Oh gawd!" I climaxed, bucking my cunt into his face. Vince lapped away, swallowing my juices.

I collapsed on the bed, but Vince lifted me in his arms.

"Bath time for Bridget." Vince kissed me in the shower. His tongue slid in and out, tongue fucking my mouth. We washed each other's naughty parts, and Vince scrubbed my pussy until it purred.

The strong man pinned me against the shower wall and fucked me hard. My feet left the floor with each thrust...He was an animal!.

"Oh my gawd Vince!" I screamed and creamed in orgasm, my convulsing cunt milking his prick as hot cum filled my sloppy cunt. When he pulled out, my legs shook so bad that I collapsed in the tub.

***

Friday night. I shaved my ginger pubes into an arrow pointing down at my moist slit. Wearing red lingerie, I planned to greet him at the door...and suck and fuck his frikin' brains out. This time I was the animal!

When he opened the door. His eyes bugged out, and the front of his pants surged. I dropped to my knees and unzipped him with my teeth. His boner surged out. My mouth grabbed the thick mushroom head, I sucked it hard and fast, tugging on his cum-laden balls.

Vince groaned as his prick burst. Load after load of thick spunk shot into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I held his cum in my mouth. Looking Vince in the eye, I swallowed the spunk with a gulp.

"Wow Bridget that's nasty. I love seeing you swallow. What's next? Pizza or pussy play-time?"

"Pussy pound-time." I dragged him toward the bedroom but we heard grunting on the back patio. Covering my tits and twat we hurried to the window. Our children, Tony and Chloe were at it again.

Chloe was naked on her hands and knees. Tony was behind her, slamming his dick up her cunt. My baby girl was getting screwed on the picnic table. I whispered to Vince. "Gosh, they're fucking!"

"Bridget, look closer." I did and saw Tony's shiny prick plunging his prick into my daughter's ass! Tony fucked faster, reaming out my daughter's asshole. Chloe bucked against his thrusting cock.

Once again, I stared at Vince and blushed. "That's so embarrassing...anal sex is nasty."

"No Bridget, it's natural. Now follow me."

With my face red as my lingerie I followed Vince to the bedroom. He was horny from watching my redhead daughter take it up the ass. I wasn't horny. I was disgusted. But Vince was a good lover, so I gladly jumped into bed.

"Forget pussy-play time. It's anal play-time. Turn around Bridget, show me that puckered anus."

"Wait.. I-I'm not sure if I want it...that way."

Vince squeezed my rump. "That sexy bootie needs a good fucking."

'Okay-okay." I bent over doggy-style. Vince pushed my head down as my big butt stuck up in the air. I wiggled my butt cheeks.

"Goddam Bridget! Do that again."

Biting my lip, I gave my ass a seductive wiggle. Vince groaned, staring open-mouthed at my plump bootie while stroking his prick. I couldn't believe my fat ass turned him on.

Vince grabbed my string thong, easing it down. The string peeled out of my crack. His powerful hands parted my ass cheeks. "Bridget I love your crinkly little anus." His finger shoved into my butthole.

"Ouch! What is it with you guys and butt fucking?"

"Bridget I want to screw every hole in your body. And your sexy ass makes me stiff as sin."

I stared back at his throbbing erection, cringing at the thought of that huge pole shoved up my pea-size anus. But Vince kissed me sweetly, and I melted. Grabbing my butt cheeks he spread them wide... And I braced myself for the worst fuck of my life.

Vince spit in my anus and pushed his cock-head into my sphincter, stretching it out. His long cock fucked faster, plowing up my ass. He reared back and slammed into my asshole— balls deep!"

'Holy shit! I'm getting screwed in the ass and I love it!'

My hips pushed back to meet his fuck- thrusts. Vince fucked away hammering my butt while tugging on my plump tits. My ass muscles tightened on his shaft. Soon his cock erupted, blasting thick loads of jism deep inside my anal canal.

Then we heard giggling and looked up to see our children, Tony and Chloe, staring at us.

"Anal sex is soo nasty." Chloe laughed. "Mom, can I spend the night in Tony's room. We want to fuck in a real bed."

"Honey you fuck-bunnies can screw anywhere you want." I slammed the door and turned to Vince. "Boner boy you're spending the night. So stay stiff. I'm going to wear out your damn dick!"