Like Father, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked to David for a lead again, but he, very matter-of-fact, replied, "Rob is my Dad." Then looked at me and beamed that winning smile.

"Told you!" Jamie said to Paul in a 'knew all along' manner. "I knew there was something more to it."

"Is it a problem for either of you?" I asked coyly.

"Not really. And you guys seem OK with it." Paul replied. "So, how did this come about then?"

David and I had re-run that night as a bit of horny role-play quite a few times. So recalling it wasn't hard, and we both shared the story. David embellishing that he had always fantasised about having sex with me, I think a lot of gay guys secretly do fantasise about sex with their male relatives, and that night he decided to do something about it.

Jamie was wearing jeans, and it was clear that the story had turned him on. Not as much as Paul though, who stood no chance of hiding his raging horn in a pair of black joggers. With that, David got up and knelt in front of Paul, pulling his meat from the joggers and setting to work on it. Jamie and I watched for a while as he serviced that big dick which was now glinting with spit. "Shall we take this upstairs?" He offered. I nodded and let him lead the way.

Jamie went to get some lube, condoms and toys. When he returned from the bathroom, he was naked, and I quickly stripped off, joining him on the bed. We played with each other a bit before he asked me to rim him. I got him to kneel on the edge of the bed, and I came in behind him, planting my face firmly between his cheeks. My tongue explored his sweet dark hole between me, sucking and slurping over it. I stood and grabbed some lube, fingering some around his hole. "Do you want me to wear a condom? We're both clean and on Prep." I asked.

"No, we're the same, so just go for it." He replied, and with that, I slowly sank my cock into his arse. It was tight at first but soon relaxed as I took long deep strokes. I only wanted to open him up, so soon I was back on my knees with my tongue now exploring far into his hole.

Shortly after, David and Paul came in, and Paul asked, "Room for two more in there?"

"I still can't believe you took two cocks, Dad." David commented.

"I bet there's been more than that up there with how easy they slid in. Do you like getting fisted?" Paul asked.

"I'd fucking love to try that," David replied.

"What, getting fisted?" Paul asked with a surprised tone.

"No, I don't think I'm ready for that. I meant fisting someone." David replied, and I was taking this all in excitedly.

"One each then, I'll be your teacher." Paul said.

Paul asked whose hand I wanted. I don't take a fist often and his were pretty big, so I opted for David's. We both knelt on the end of the bed, and Paul pulled up two chairs for them to start the lesson.

"Give his crack and hole a good lube with this stuff; it's a special lube for fisting," Paul instructed. "Now lube your hands well too, and start to work his hole, one hand at a time and slowly using more fingers like this." David worked on me as instructed.

"Do you want poppers?" Jamie asked. "Or I have something stronger too," I asked if it was OK to have both, and he left me with a bottle while he went to sort a little party powder. David was again shocked by my reply, and I laughed with him that by now, he should expect the unexpected.

Soon the guys were back to work under Paul's leadership. "Keep working it; he'll push back to you while it's comfortable, and that's your cue to keep going deeper." Eventually, I let out a huge groan as David's hand slipped in with my hole closing to grasp his wrist.

"That's it," Paul said, following suit with Jamie's arse. "Now hold it there a while, gently fucking his arse with your hand. Now very slowly pull your hand back out, feel your way through it." David did as instructed. "Now, part of this is giving your Dad what he needs, not always what he wants. He wants to get past the thumb knuckle because it's the widest part, and that is where the pleasure/pain thing happens. But for him to ride your hand properly, his muscles need to relax and take the full girth. So, slowly work your hand in again but hold it at that point. He's going to moan, but he'll love you for it." He wasn't wrong, and soon David was in full swing, working my sloppy hole for a good ten minutes, and I was in ecstasy. The rest of the night was an extremely hot session into the early hours, with very little off-the-table and Paul and Jamie paying tons of attention to David, which I loved.

The guys have become excellent friends, even being invited to David's wedding. I know he spent time with them whilst at Uni; I was jealous at first but appreciated that they were looking out for him too and anyway, these days, all that fun is mine.

Things settled down though, and over the years David had relationships and it just became a once-in-a-blue-moon thing. I suppose I missed him at first but life adjusted as it does. So, David is in his early thirties now with a young family of his own. I'm so proud of the young man he has become, tall, broad and handsome, with a great career and magnetic personality. All the family gets on really well, especially his wife, who just fits straight in. David and I remain really close, and people often comment on how strong our relationship is.

A hugged greeting is usually really tight, especially if no one else is about, and we force our groins together. Similarly, a kiss goodbye can hold a lot of passion. David is a wind-up merchant though, and if the coast is clear, he will slam his pelvis against my arse while I wash up or 'accidentally' rub or grab my cock through my jeans.

We occasionally get a night away together if we go to see a band or show or something. I always make sure it's a decent hotel, and we are often pulling at each other's clothes the second the hotel room door closes.

I've had the occasional guilt trip over the years, but David assures me that he absolutely wanted it to happen. He had fantasised about it for ages. He even admitted that he would borrow a pair of my briefs from the washing basket so he could smell the groin as he wanked. That life-changing night, his hormones got the better of him, and he literally seized the moment. The rest is our history, it's worked for us, and I hope it lasts.

12