Like Father, Like Son - Not

Story Info
Frustrated wife finds what she's been looking for.
5.3k words
4.27
213.9k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

"Where have you been, John?" Susan asked her husband as he cane in the side door.

"David and I played tennis at the club."

"Well, did your handsome young son beat you?"

"As a matter of fact, he did. He's in better shape than I am, in more ways than one."

"What do you mean, in more ways than one?"

"Oh, I'll tell you about it at a more appropriate time. Here he comes now."

Susan had already found her husband's eighteen-year-old son, who was visiting after his high school graduation, attractive. The boy had a great body and, when she saw him in swimming trunks, his ample package was very much in evidence.

Susan and John had been married four years. It was his second marriage and her first. John was 40 and Susan 24. A lawyer with one of the top firms in town, John was able to afford to live in a large home in one of the city's best neighborhoods, and belong to the country club. His station in life had appealed to Susan from the beginning.

She considered her life sweet. What her husband lacked in bed was made up for in the money he earned and the social position his income and status in the community afforded them.

Nevertheless, she craved what she had enjoyed during collage with Todd and others. Todd had spoiled for other men. She hadn't yet made the move to get what she wanted outside of her large comfortable home, but every time she and John had sex, she thought more and more about doing so. Like most girls, Susan began her sex life with hand jobs and a few blow jobs here and there. After all, none of her peers considered that such activity constituted sex. With straight faces, they were able to tell their parents, that they weren't having sex!

So, Susan was a virgin until turning eighteen and entering college. Her virginal status was a situation she vowed to rectify, and had selected Todd, the captain of the school's football team, as the instrument for accomplishing this transition to womanhood. Of course, Todd was only too happy to oblige.

Susan's previous experience with cocks had not particularly impressed her, not measuring up to many she had seen in Playgirl, which she and her girlfriends used to take turns buying and passing it around. Comparing what she saw in the pages of that scintillating magazine with what her dates brought fourth from their pants, she had begun to wonder if, somehow, the intriguing photos of male equipment she and her friends had oo-ed and ah-ed over were somehow faked.

But, as soon as she saw the tool Todd displayed, Susan believed the pictures. His cock equaled, and even surpassed many of the Playgirl hunks. It would certainly be the instrument for making her a full woman - a very FULL woman indeed.

Despite her commitment that Todd would be the one to bust her cherry, she played it cool for a couple of weeks, confining her attentions to the same types of ministrations she had delved into in high school. Though it barely encircled it, it was great just curling her dainty hand around the monster and stroking it until torrents of cum erupted from the tiny hole at its extremity. And when she allowed it to enter her mouth, she could barely open wide enough to admit the thing. But somehow she managed, reveling as her efforts brought a rush of the warm sticky fluid cascading down her throat.

Todd was obviously enjoying the pleasure Susan was providing, but he wanted more. He wanted it all! Though what she was doing beat jacking off, which he did three times a day, it wasn't what he craved. A guy has to have more than hand jobs and blow jobs. His former girlfriend, a year ahead of him, had graduated and he was looking for new pussy. Susan was the most likely prospect in sight.

One night, after her first blow job of the evening, he got her bra and panties off and went in for the kill. After sucking and tonguing her tits, Todd proceeded to even more interesting territory. Susan had never had anyone eat her before, though she knew about such activity and longed to have it done by either a male or female. The sex of the person wielding the tongue made no difference. She yearned only for the feel of the warm wetness on her clit. It had to be far superior than her saliva- moistened finger which had been her sole source of organism, except for the few times high school boys had employed their fingers to bring her off.

"Oh, yeah, Todd, do it," Susan cried as she spread her legs to welcome his approaching lips and probing tongue.

Fully aware of how such activity prepares the way for the goal he intended to achieve, Todd went to work in earnest, running his tongue the full length of Susan's slit, pushing it into her warm moist hole, then traversing up to her protruding clit.

Susan's body began to tremble and she sighed. Clearly, she was on the verge. But Todd wasn't about to give her the satisfaction of coming, at least not yet - and not this manner. The entrance which had so willingly accepted his tongue, would surely now accept his stiff cock.

Withdrawing from the place he wanted to plant his pole, he came back to Susan's face and kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth providing her a taste of her own nectar.

"What say we play bury the banana, baby," he intoned.

Susan eyed the huge male appendage poised above her and was terrified, but wanted it in her.

Recalling her mother's frequent warnings about pregnancy, she pleaded, "Do you have any rubbers?"

"Yeah, I got 'em but I hate the damn things," Todd replied exasperated. He wanted to bury his big tool in the oozing pussy he had so carefully prepared, and didn't desire any latex between the skin of his cock and the warm walls which would surround it. Rubbers were for whores, not sweet young things like the one lying beneath him.

"I won't let you unless you use one," Susan stated emphatically, not knowing how, or from where, she was able to summon the strength and determination which was evident in her voice. But somehow she managed. Her mother's lectures regarding the dangers of sex had had their effect.

"All right, damn-it. I'll get one. Todd got up and went to his trousers which lay on the floor. From his back pocket, he extracted a small foil-wrapped packet. Opening it, he took out a condom and unrolled onto his substantial length.

Susan watched with fascination, never before having seen a guy put on a condom. Besides, the sheer size of the member, on which it was being stretched, had overwhelmed her from the first moment its owner waved it in front of her.

"Okay, now we can fuck," Todd growled, obviously impatient at the delay donning of the condom had caused.

"Come and kiss me again, like you did before," Susan entreated.

Todd bent down to her face and began a kiss.

"Not there, down there," Susan commanded, opening her legs wide. She was learning how to get what she wanted from the male of the species, and she wanted that big thing Todd wielded in her, but she also wanted his warm tongue to massage her clit almost to the point of orgasm before yielding to the fearsome weapon.

Showing some exasperation, he again placed his face at the gate which he wanted his raging tool to probe. As before, his tongue traced the warm damp lips, the extending clit and the oozing pussy. It wasn't long before Susan was once again on the verge.

"Now baby," Todd muttered as he withdrew his face and placed his raging hard-on at the entrance. "Now I'm gunna fuck you."

"Oh yes, honey, FUCK me! PLEASE FUCK ME!"

Todd eased his stiff shaft inside. Before he had gone very far, he encountered the obstruction. This was his first virgin and he reveled in being the one to clear the path, for himself and who knows how many other guys whose cocks would traverse this same sweet tunnel.

Susan let out a sigh of pain as the barrier was breached. Other girls had told her it would be painful and now she was only too well aware of that fact. Nevertheless, this was an adventure and she wasn't going to let pain, as intense as it was, deter her from completing it.

Once the interfering blockage was out of the way, Todd probed deeper, then withdrew part way, then plunged in again. Soon, he was in that age-old rhythm of in and out motion. He soon found that he was unable to get his entire length into Susan, as he had Nancy, his former girlfriend. Nancy was a big girl and had an immense pussy. Her deep well could easily take it all. It was frustrating not to be able to get it all in. Nevertheless Susan's tight warm walls were doing marvels for the amount of his cock he was able to bury. He decided that it was a good thing he had already jerked off twice that day, or he would have blown his load before now, maybe even before getting it in. But, he lasted long enough to bring Susan to a shattering climax before he spurted wads of his cum into the condom.

That was only the beginning for Susan and Todd. As they relaxed after that first encounter, he told her to go on the pill. "I'm not using those damn rubbers on you again. If you want my big cock, and I think you do, you get 'em right away. Next time, I'm pouring my hot cum into your tight little pussy, so you'd better be ready."

She was, and there were many next times over the following year, until Todd graduated and Susan had to look for other cocks to satisfy her.

She had no difficulty in finding a number. Perhaps, Todd had put out the word just before he graduated. At any rate, once her big football-playing boyfriend was out of the way, Susan was deluged with offers. She accepted most, but none of the cocks she encountered took the place of Todd's mighty weapon.

* * *

But now, Susan was married to John, the successful lawyer, but a lawyer with an average, if not below average, dick. She had never measured it. That might have proved too embarrassing for him, but she estimated its length at about five-and-a-half inches, with a commensurate girth. Todd's, and a number of other above average cocks she had encountered in college, had stretched her pussy to the point that John's sub-par machine failed to do much for her. He seldom made her come from fucking, that pleasure confined to her own finger, as well as a vibrator and an eight- inch dildo she had purchased after graduation. Susan wished she could have a dildo, fashioned from Todd's mighty monster, but that would be asking too much.

As they were getting ready for bed that evening, John was standing before her stroking his limp penis - trying to coax a hard-on. In recent months, he was having difficulty getting it up and keeping it up. Susan had thought about suggesting that he try one of the ED pills on the market, but what was the use. Even hard, his puny dick, didn't come close to satisfying her. Besides, she knew, her proud husband would be too embarrassed to admit to his doctor that he had need of erection producing medication.

"John, you said, this afternoon when you came back from playing tennis with David, that your son's in better shape than you are in more ways than one. You said you'd tell me what you meant by 'in more ways than one,' at a more appropriate time. Is this a more appropriate time? I've been curious all day."

"Yeah, I guess it is. Maybe describing what he's got hanging between his legs will encourage Oscar here to behave better," John responded pointing to his still-flaccid penis.

"Oh, what does he sport that's different from what most guys have? I wasn't aware there was much difference between guys. They all have pretty much the same equipment." Susan even managed to make that statement with a straight face while mentally comparing visions of Todd's rigid cock with the small limp phallus before her.

John knew that his wife was not a virgin from the first time they had sex. She had even told him so. But, she had failed to convey to him the lurid details as to the physical attributes of her previous partners, particularly Todd. She knew that such information would only turn him off, and she had already decided she wanted the money and position John could provide her. She had determined to marry him, despite his obvious shortcomings.

"Well, I hate to admit it that the old cliché, 'Like father, like son,' doesn't seem to apply in my case," John said.

"Oh." Susan tried to sound disinterested, but was intent on hearing more."

"It was a hot day and we were pretty sweaty after our game this afternoon, so we took showers. I hadn't seen David naked since he was eleven, what with him living most of the time with my ex. I must say, he's certainly grown since then. All boys do, of course. But my son is extraordinary!"

"In what way?" Susan knew what her husband was about to describe, but she wanted to hear it. Her pussy was responding already, just at the thought of what his next words would be. Without thinking, she brushed her right hand across her slit to confirm her suspicions as to its condition.

"Seeing you do that, encourages, Oscar here," John said continuing to stroke his now half-hard penis.

"Perhaps I can help," Susan said falling to her knees.

"Yeah, honey. That'll help alright. It always does."

"You can talk while I suck you off, John. You don't have to stop telling me about your son's 'extraordinary' equipment. That's the word you used. I hope he's not some kind of weird half-man-half-woman, or something like that."

"No, far from it," John responded both laughing at his wife's description and gasping at the attention her lips and tongue were giving his hardening penis.

"Well, get on with it," Susan said momentarily removing her mouth from her husband's dick. She liked to suck John off. That actually gave her more pleasure that having his miniscule tool in her pussy, where it pretty much bounced around. And he seemed to relish oral attention, always able to come that way. He seldom came from fucking. Most of the time, his wife's mouth or his own hand was required to produce the desired result.

"As I said, I hadn't seen David without his clothes since he was eleven. But god, the kid's hung! Of course his dick was soft, but I swear it reached halfway to his kneecaps. The thing must've been six or seven inches long just flopping there. I can't imagine what it would be like, hard!"

Susan could, and her pussy began dripping as she tightened her lips on John's hard-as-it-was-going-to-get erection. Visions of David sporting a hard-on the dimensions similar to those of Todd's, danced in her mind, as she continued to suck voraciously on her husband's pulsating penis.

"Keep it up, babe. Keep going, I'm about to come!" John gasped, as his body began to twitch and his dick got a little larger in Susan's mouth.

That was John's other problem, in additions to smaller-than- average penis size. Intense fellatio would bring him to orgasm within a minute or two. He could produce the same speedy result with his own hand and had apparently had never learned the technique of delaying ejaculation.

Dribbles of cum, oozed into Susan's mouth and she savored the taste, remembering more intense similar events from past lovers.

John staggered back to sit on the bed, his knees almost buckling. "That was good, honey. Now come and kiss me." John apparently liked the taste of his own cum in his wife's mouth after such sessions, always insisting on a kiss as the culmination.

"Okay, John, now it's my turn. Eat me," Susan ordered. She knew John didn't like to perform cunnilingus, so she didn't usually ask for it. But this night, with visions of what David's hard-on might look like, she was too turned on to let the evening pass without an organism of her own. While she could use her hand, or the dildo, she wanted her husband to pay for the favor she had just bestowed on him.

As she spread her legs and pulled his head toward her dripping pussy, Susan contemplated how she was going to go about sampling her step-son's apparently huge cock.

* * *

Susan couldn't get the thought of her step-son's cock out of her mind. John's description of it as it dangled between the boy's legs in the shower at the country club following their tennis match, had her continuously horny.

When he had come home from that afternoon, John had said that David was in better shape than he was "in more ways than one." Having seen her step-son in swim trunks and observing his substantial package, Susan had an inkling of what her husband was referring to, but was forced to wait until that evening when she was sucking his cock, to hear the lurid details. "Of course his dick was soft," John had said. "But I swear it reached halfway to his kneecaps. The thing must've been six or seven inches long just flopping there. I can't imagine what it would be like, hard!" That's what he had said of the son who had lived with his mother since the divorce.

Susan could imagine it. After all, she had screwed and sucked Todd's huge cock for a year during college. None that she had encountered since then had matched his mighty monster. Todd's tool had spoiled her for any other cocks since then. Certainly her husband's smaller-than-average pecker was no match for what jutted out from above the balls of any of her former lovers. But with her step-son visiting after graduating from high school and turning eighteen, she finally had a chance to enjoy another really big cock. It's been a long wait but the wait will be over soon, she told herself. I've just got to find the right opportunity.

That opportunity wasn't long in coming.

The next Monday evening, at the dinner table, her husband announced that he had been called out of town on a legal case.

"How long will you be gone, John honey?" Susan asked, already looking forward to being alone with her step-son and contemplating how she would approach him.

"I'm not sure, maybe a week, perhaps longer. It may turn out to be an extended stay - one of those cases that could drag on. You can baby-sit David, here, while I'm away."

The boy blushed at the thought of being baby-sat by his father's luscious new wife only a few years older than he.

Susan's reaction was quite different. He pussy became even wetter than it already was, and her nipples hardened.

David had welcomed the chance to visit his father. He'd seen him only a few days at a time since his parents had divorced. The judge in the case had mandated the times and lengths of his stays with his father. But, now that he was eighteen, all such mandates were a thing of the past. When he arrived he had been unprepared for what he beheld in the doorway to greet him.

He knew his father had re-married, but wasn't expecting the tantalizing creature who greeted him as he stood dumbfounded on the front step. Since then, glimpses of his sexy step-mother and thoughts of her had turned his three-times-a-day jack-off habit into a five-to-six-a-day binge. His dick was almost constantly at full extent and full extent had always embarrassed him. In that condition, it was difficult to hide. The few girls in high school who had observed what he wielded, had shrunk from doing more than trying to get their small hands around its substantial girth and jack him off. None had ventured to put the thing in their mouths, much less their pussies.

Husband John was off on his trip the following morning, leaving Susan and David alone together. After all, she was the young man's step-mother, so the arrangement was perfectly above- board, wasn't it?

As soon as John left the house, Susan went shopping. Maybe some new sexy lingerie - a black teddy, she thought. No, a RED one! The boy won't be able to keep it in his pants, when he sees me coming down the stairs in THAT. David had been asleep when she left for the mall. When she returned, she parked the Cadillac in the garage, entered through the kitchen and went directly upstairs to the bedroom to try on her new purchases.

As she was removing the clothes she had worn shopping, she happened to glance out the window, which overlooked the fenced-in pool area. There was her step-son, reclined on one of the chaise lounges. His swimsuit was around his ankles and both hands were slowly stroking a huge erection. Even from that distance, Susan could perceive that it was the largest cock she had seen since Todd graduated. John had been correct regarding his son's superior equipment.

12