Like Fine Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,790 Followers

Janice pretended not to hear but was thrilled with his comment. Luke just smiled without answering. "So far, so good—Liza," he teased.

There were two other similar comments during the evening and one of them came from Bob's wife, Staci, who was maybe 33. She told Janice, "Well, when you get to be my age, you'll understand." That may have been the highlight of her evening as she was nearly ten years older than Staci.

Luke glanced over at her and she gently elbowed him as a warning not to say a word. By the time she left, she was on Cloud Nine and on the way home she said, "I think I could get used to this."

"What's that?" Luke asked her.

"You know, passing for...30?"

He didn't reply and Janice was disappointed but didn't say anything. When he walked her to the door she told him what a wonderful time she'd had. "Me, too," he said.

"Do you want to come inside?" she asked somewhat coyly.

"Yes, but I won't," he told her. Again, she was disappointed but the Marine Corps Ball was only a couple days away and she took comfort in knowing things would be different then.

"So will I see you again before the ball?" she asked as they kissed goodnight.

"I doubt it," he told her. "But I made reservations for us at the Hilton here in town if that's okay, of course."

"It's more than okay," she said. Sensing something was wrong she asked him, "Is everything okay?"

"Sure," he told her. "I just don't want you to think you need to dress like this for me. If it's for you, then it's perfectly okay. But I'm not in love with a 20-something year-old girl."

Janice was freezing standing outside in the cold but it was suddenly so warm she felt hot flashes. "What did you just say?" she asked almost afraid she heard him wrong.

"I love you, Janice. I know that sounds crazy, but I do."

Her eyes were wild with passion and emotion. "You do?" she again with disbelief.

"You don't have to say it back. In fact, you'd be as crazy as I am if you did and you're not...."

She put her finger to his lips and said, "Shhh. Stop talking." She opened the door and said, "You do not get to tell me you love me and just leave me here alone."

"But I want our first time...."

"Shhh. You're still talking." She pulled him inside and shut the door.

"If you meant what you just said then you are carrying me upstairs and you're going to make love to me because I am so in love with you I can't stand it."

Without a word, he picked her up as he had so many times before and headed for the stairs. As she stared into his eyes she said, "Please don't hurt me, Luke Williams. My heart can't break again this soon. Promise me you won't leave me."

"You have my word," he told her as they reached the top of the stairs. "I won't ever leave you."

She pulled off his jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt, kissing him as she went. "You have no idea how many times I've dreamed of doing this," she told him as she pulled the shirt off.

"It can't be more times than I've wanted you to," he told her.

He raised his arms as she took off his tee-shirt and ran her hands across his hard, thick pecs. "My God, you are so gorgeous," she moaned. She put her arms around them and began running them down his back when he felt her flinch wildly.

"Oh, my God, Luke! I am SO sorry!" She began kissing him over and over.

He took her pretty face in his hands and said, "Don't be. I understand. It's not the kind of thing you see every day." He took her arms and pulled them back around him. "Go ahead. It's okay. Touch them."

Slowly, gently, hesitantly at first, she ran her fingertips over the scars on his upper back. "Do they hurt?" she asked as she continued making her way down his back.

"Not any more," he told her as she reached the top of his jeans. "You okay?" he asked her.

"Uh-huh," she replied as he kissed her again and unzipped her very short skirt.

She moaned softly as it fell to the floor. She stepped out of it very gingerly using his shoulder for balance. She looked down and told him, "No one but my ex-husband has seen me...naked...since I met him." She paused and said, "Are you disappointed?"

He lifted her chin up and said, "Disappointed? Janice, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever been with. Nothing about you disappoints me. Did you not hear me say I love you?"

Her eyes were once again darting at his as he looked at her. "You make me feel so young and so...beautiful again. I love you too, Luke."

He kissed her softly and said, "You are young and you are beautiful, Janice."

She kissed him back as she unbuttoned his jeans. Once they were undone, he sat on the bed and quickly kicked off his shoes and let her help him pull off his pants. She used his bare knee for support as she got down on hers and smiled up at him. "You are so incredibly handsome it makes my heart hurt," she told him as she ran her hands up his thighs. He smiled at her and she smiled back as her hand reached for his underwear. He lifted up just enough to let her pull them off.

She put her hands over her mouth when she saw him, then looked up at him again and said, "Oh, my God!" as she reached out and took him her hand.

"You like?" he asked.

She shook her head as she began to gently stroke it. "Uh-uh. I love it." As he began to respond he slid closer to the edge of the bed. She held him with two hands and told him, "It's so beautiful!" She raised her eyebrows letting him know she ready if he was. He smiled at her and she opened her warm mouth and without taking her eyes of his, took him inside for the first time.

Luke moaned and Janice murmured, "Mmmmm." She kept one hand on his hardened shaft and with the other she gently cupped his balls and began softly rolling them with her tiny fingers.

"Oh...shit," he groaned. "You are so gorgeous, baby," he told her.

She'd been licking and sucking hard on the tip of his cock. As he spoke, she slowly went down on him and took him halfway before coming up. As he moaned loudly, she went back down that far several times in a row. "I love your cock," she told him as she let it momentarily pop out of her mouth.

She had such soft, full lips and the sight of her red nails around his shaft was amazing. He watched her go back down and then take him another two inches. She stopped and held him there trying not to gag. She hadn't done this in well over six months but she was loving every second of it. As she came up, she left long, thick strings of saliva between his cock and her mouth.

"I love that!" she told him as she dove back down for more. He let her continue doing that for another minute then gently lifted her head and told her to come here.

He helped her stand then laid her on the bed and swung her legs around. He straddled her then used his hands to hold up over her as he began kissing her. "You are so completely beautiful," he said. After another minute of deep kissing, he slid down and tugged on her panties. She raised up and he slid them off of her.

He buried himself between her legs as she willingly spread them wide for him. As he tongue flicked out and touched her clit, she gasped and put her hand on his head. He licked from bottom to top several times until she cried out, "Oh...shit!"

He continued to pleasure her as he gently slid a finger inside of her. "Oh...fuck!" she said. "Yes...yes!" She was looking at his thick, dark hair as he slipped a second finger inside of her pussy which was very, very wet. "Oh, my...God!" she moaned. "Oh, that feels SO good, Luke!" He ran her hand through his hair and pulled him tighter into her body.

She was already very close to coming and she begged him to take her. He ignored her as she whimpered and pleaded with him. He pressed hard with his tongue and ran it in quick circles until he felt her legs contract around his head. He lightened it up but didn't stop as she screamed out, "Oh...my...GOD! Oh, yes! Oh....ffffuck...YES!!!"

Janice was breathing hard and very deeply as he kept circling her clit. "I want you so bad!" she told him. "Please make love to me. Please!"

He slid in a third finger and continued to gently play with her very swollen, very sensitive clit until he sensed she was getting very close again.

She was panting and squirming and trying desperately to pull him up but he wouldn't budge until she was right there. Only then did he climb up on top of her and slowly enter her.

She put her arms around his back and wrapped her legs around his as he went deeper inside her. "Oh...shit!" she cried. "Oh, my God, oh my God, oh my God!" she moaned. "I've wanted you so bad!"

He began stroking her. Slowly at first while he raised up to look into her eyes which were wild with passion. He kissed her as he continued to make love to her until he felt her nails dig into his back. He broke off the kiss and began fucking her. Harder and harder until she screamed, "Fuck...yes! Fuck me hard! Oh, God...yes!!!"

He hammered her as she squeezed him and pushed against his steel shaft to make contact with her clit. He felt her tense again and as he got ready to release his load, she literally screamed so loud it surprised, "Oh, my fucking...GOD! YES, YES, YES!!! FUCK ME!!!"

As he unloaded many weeks of cum into her warm, wet pussy, he grunted loudly as she continued to cry out in ecstasy. When he was spent he gently laid down on top of her as she hungrily kissed him over and over again. She pulled him close and whispered, "I am so in love with you, Luke."

"And I'm in love with you too, Janice," he told her.

They made love again before they fell asleep that night and she woke him in the morning with a wonderfully warm blow job which turned into more amazing sex.

"I'm sorry I couldn't wait for the ball," she told him as she lay there filled with his cum.

He turned on his side and told her, "I couldn't wait either, honey."

She smiled and said, "Would you call me that again, please?"

He smiled back and said, "Yes I will—honey."

Her smile was as bright as he'd ever seen before as she said, "Can you tell me again, too?"

He nodded and said, "I love you, honey."

A tear of joy fell from her eyes as she told him, "I feel like I'm living in a dream and I'm afraid I'll wake up and it'll be over."

He caressed her soft cheek and said, "It's not a dream and I'm not going any where."

"Promise?" she asked only partly joking.

"I promise," he told her.

After the formal ceremony at the Marine Corps Ball which impressed Janice like nothing she'd ever seen before and before the dancing started, Luke stood up on a table and said to the senior officer present, "Mr. President? May I have the floor?"

"1stLt Williams has the floor," he announced.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I'm one of those guys who swore he'd never settle down." He looked at Janice who was wearing a beautiful blue formal gown with the corsage he bought her. He saw her trembling as he smiled down at her.

"But recently, I met someone here who not only changed my mind, but who changed my life. I never thought I'd say these words but I am stone-cold in love with her and tonight I want to ask her the most important question of my life."

He jumped down off the table and pulled out a blue box, knelt before her on one knee, and opened it. "Janice Jones? I've never met anyone like you in all my life. You are smart, funny, beautiful, and amazing in every way. If you'll have me, I would like to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Every eye in the room was on her as tears streamed down her face, her hands shaking and her entire body trembling. She began nodding her head furiously as she blurted out through her tears, "Yes. Yes, I will marry you!"

The entire room burst into applause and every Marine present began shouting, "OORAH!" the unofficial motto of the Marine Corps. He slid the large diamond ring onto her finger then helped her stand up in front of him. "I love you, Janice. May I have this dance?" he asked as the music began.

"Yes," she told him. "This and every dance for the rest of my life."

That night, he again made love several times to his beautiful new fiancee. They were married on Christmas Day at the base chapel on board Camp Pendleton and used the money from the sale of her home to buy one of their own. The following August, shortly after she turned 43, she gave birth to their son, Damon Luke Williams.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,790 Followers