Like Her Mother

Story Info
White wife and daughter get black bred.
7.4k words
4.05
39.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a small penis humiliation cuckold fantasy, told from the perspective of the young, well endowed black lover who satisfies the desires of the sorry white husband's wife and daughter.

As a white husband and father with a small dick, who has been cuckolded and humiliated throughout my adult life I usually tell this story from the perspective of my lived experience.

Recently I was working with a Nigerian colleague who told me about his sexual affairs since coming to the UK on a student visa. He was astonished by how easy it was to have sex with white English women, how compliant they were, how willing to cheat on their husbands. He described how one woman had brought him back for sex while her daughter was downstairs watching television and had asked if he would like to have them both in the same bed. My friend said he still hadn't decided what to do.

He asked me why the white husbands allow their women to behave like this. I admitted that my wife had been with other men. He wasn't impressed and we ended the conversation.

I found myself thinking about what he had told me and my fantasies became this story.

*****************************************************************

She was walking home from the shops with her daughter and I was going the same way so we got talking and when we got to her house she asked me if I would like to have a beer, or something, while we finished our conversation.

She was very attractive; beautiful, bored, wealthy, frustrated, white. married, horny redheaded. Tall and well built with broad shoulders, big pale tits, long legs, wide thighs and a big bottom. Her thick auburn hair fell across her piercing eyes, full lips and a naughty, flirtatious smile.

Her daughter was cute too: she had her mum's big brown eyes, cute little nose and freckles. Her pleated skirt was so short I already knew she was wearing pink cotton knickers. It showed off her pert little bottom. I guessed she was 18, 19 or 20 but she acted childlike around her mum; petulant, sulky and silly. She had nice round perky tits which she showed off with a wonder bra and her blouse unbuttoned.

She took my hand and smiled up at me.

"Please Mister. My mother and I would love you to come. In our house."

I laughed at what I assumed was an innocent accidental double-entendre and looked at her mother.

She rolled her eyes:

"Please forgive my daughter. Emily, stop being such a little tease."

Emily pouted sulkily. "I'm just being polite mummy. I was trying to help you make friends with the nice man. I know you want him to be a friend."

She looked up at me and lowered her voice.

"We should go inside to discuss it before the neighbours see us and wonder what we're up to. They're all such gossips in our road. And we don't get many black men here."

I looked around at the large detached houses, well manicured lawns and hedges, gravel drives and double garages and thought I saw a curtain twitch.

The mother glared at her daughter, cheeks flushed red with embarrassment and stepped towards me:

"Please forgive her, she means no offence."

The two women looked nervously up at my face, waiting to see how I would respond.

I paused awhile, frowned, letting them worry, enjoying the looks of anxiety and desire in their eyes.

Then I laughed:

"No offence taken, she's just telling how it is. Now, why don't you let me come inside before someone sees you two beautiful ladies hanging round the street with a black man!"

They thanked me, took my hands and led me up the gravel drive to their front porch.

While her mother got drinks from the kitchen Emily sat me on the sofa and fussed over me. She kept giving me glimpses of her firm white boobs and parting her legs so I could see her pink panties and the mound of her smooth pudenda. I found myself getting aroused.

The young girl noticed the bulge in my pants grow as my thick shaft swelled and pressed against the material, she stared at my crotch shamelessly then looked up and gave me a naughty smile.

"I'm sorry but we haven't even introduced ourselves. How rude of us. I am Emily Jane Charlotte Small. You can call me Emily or Em."

She held out her hand.

"I apologise if I appear a little awkward in the company of a gentleman. This is all so new to me. You see I left my family when I was 16 to become a nun. I was never interested in men. Until recently. Now I'm very interested."

I bowed my head formally:

"Pleased to meet you Emily. My name is Samuel Olutunde Foluronsu. But you can call me Sam. I am very pleased to meet you and your mother."

Emily smiled and shook my hand. "My mum is called Sophie Elizabeth Small. Small is her married name. Before she married my dad she was Sophie Elizabeth Tempest which I think suits her much better. You can call her Sophie because she really likes you."

Emily put an arm round my neck, pressed her small firm tits against me and put her mouth close to my ear so she could whisper:

"I can always tell when mummy really likes someone and she totally likes you. Don't tell her I told you though."

Just then Sophie came in with a glass of wine, a beer and a lemonade.

She frowned when she saw her daughter with her arm around me, her leg across my lap and her blouse open.

"Emily. Stop it. Give our guest some space and do up those buttons. I'm sure our gentleman caller doesn't want to have to look at your underwear."

Emily stuck her tongue out at her mother.

"He's called Sam and I'm sure he doesn't mind." She turned to me, leaning forward so that her pert tits and crisp white bra were even more on display.

"Do you mind Sam?"

I tried to look away but it took some time before I managed to will my eyes from feasting on the sight of Emily's soft white flesh. My cock was rock hard now. I hoped it wasn't obvious.

Sophie leaned forward and touched my knee before I could speak.

"Don't answer that Sam. Emily's teasing you."

She addressed her daughter.

"Now take your lemonade up to your bedroom. You have plenty of work to be getting on with."

Emily stood up. "Yes mother. You can have Sam all to yourself. And don't worry Sam. Dad doesn't get home till after 9pm so you've got ages. to do...whatever you want with mum. Byee."

And she flounced upstairs.

When Emily had gone Sophie sat next to me, brushed her hand over the bulge in my pants and smiled.

"I'm sorry about my naughty daughter. The truth is, she isn't very experienced with men. When she turned 16 she left our family home to become a nun. I thought I'd lost her but a couple of weeks ago she gave it up. It was the celibacy she couldn't cope with. Turns out she's sex mad. I don't know where she gets it from."

She leaned forward and pressed her bosom against me. She had undone the buttons on her blouse revealing her big soft white tits and plunging cleavage. We both laughed.

"Yeah, I wonder!" I chuckled.

Sophie put her hand on my crotch.

"Now that it's just you and me I think we need to do something with this. It looks like it's about to burst out of your trousers."

I nodded.

We kissed as she unzipped my flies. My cock sprang out in her hands. She gasped and pulled away to look at it.

"Oh my God Sam. That's huge. Very thick. I can't even get my fingers round it." She moved her hand up and down my throbbing veiny shaft.

She knelt on the floor between my knees and looked up at my cock and at my face. "Sam, please can I try and swallow your big cock?"

I nodded.

She opened her dainty red lipsticked lips wide and took the bulbous head of my penis in her mouth. I heard her gag. She came up for breath, gasping and choking.

"Sorry. Let me try again."

She opened her lips again and lowered her mouth onto my cock. This time she took more in and moved her head up and down.

Before I could cum she stopped.

"I want you in my pussy. Please. Will you fuck me? I need you in me. I want your cum in my married cunt. Upstairs in my marital bed."

She led me upstairs. Emily's bedroom door was open and she looked up from her book to see her mother pull me by the hand rushing to the main bedroom.

Sophie quickly lay on the double bed, her skirt up around her waist, her broad powerful thighs open.

She didn't stop to close the bedroom door.

"Fuck me now Sam. Please."

I knelt between her legs, tore her panties off and guided my rock hard cock between her thick hairy pussy lips until I was fully inside her.

Sophie moaned loudly. "Oh my God, my cunt is so full of your cock, so deep. Oh Sam...."

I drove in and out of her, she was very tight. She moaned and whimpered loud, like an animal and her body shook as she had a wave of orgasms. I was close to cumming. She could feel it.

"Oh Sam cum inside my married cunt. Fill me with your seed. Yes."

I came with a loud gasp.

We lay in bed for a while afterwards.

"Do you not mind that your daughter could hear us?"

She giggled. "Why? She already knows her mum's a naughty married slut. It was why she came back to stay here."

I was confused:

"What if she tells her dad?"

Sophie laughed.

"She won't tell him anything. Emily has no respect for her father. Since she left the nunnery she has treated her father with contempt. She blames him for leading her to waste 4 years of puberty as a celibate. It was the sight of her dad's little stiff dick perving at her tits and up her skirt that put her off men. When she walked in on him jerking his little dick over pictures of her in a bikini that was the last straw."

Sophie put her thumb against my half erect shaft to show the difference in size between my cock and that of her husband.

"When it's fully erect it is literally the size of my thumb. I told him it's too small to be called a cock, I call it his dicklet, or his peepee. I can hardly even tell if it's inside me," She looked up at me and giggled: "Gosh, now I won't be able to feel it at all, after your big cock has stretched me."

She stroked my cock and sighed.

"Anyway I don't care if he knows. He's caught me with other men before. It doesn't stop me. He's too pathetic to do anything. He gets turned on by it. I've caught him watching me fucking other guys before. Once, I was on my back, legs open on this bed and I looked up and he was stood in the hall watching, I think he thought we couldn't see him, he was standing there with his trousers round his ankles jerking his little dick while we did it. He finished while I was still being fucked - he never lasts long - dribbled a bit of goo over his hand then he ran away. Pervert."

We fucked again. We lay kissing until Emily poked her head round the door and told her mum it was 8pm and they hadn't had any dinner.

I chatted with Emily while Sophie cooked. She wore a lacy flowery vest that stopped above her navel and tight leggings that showed off her cute little round bottom. She wore no bra and leaned forward giving me a view of her firm titties and puffy nipples. My dick became hard. She put her dainty feet on my crotch to show me her painted toenails and pressed them on my dick, feeling it grow big and hard.

"I'm so glad you came today Sam. Mum really likes you. And so do I. Do you like me, as well as mum?"

I nodded.

"Yes Emily. I like you both."

She smiled and put her arms around me.

"Good. Can I tell you something?"

I nodded.

She put her lips close to my ear and whispered.

"I really liked hearing you fucking mummy in the bedroom. You made her make a very loud noise. She's usually quiet when she has sex. It made me go all hot and tingly and wet. Here." She looked down at her little smooth pussy, parted her thighs a little and touched her pussy. I could see a damp patch on her tight laggings. "I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

Sophie came into the room and gave Emily a look.

"Dinner's ready. Your dad will be home soon."

I stood up.

Sophie gave me a hug and a long deep kiss. "Mmmm, that was so good. Will you visit us again, tomorrow? meet us the same time?"

I nodded and left.

We met the next day. Emily held my hand as we walked. She told her mum to hold my other hand so we were three abreast as we went down their street. We passed some neighbours who stared at us. Emily kept hold of my hand and waved: "Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Roberts." She linked her arm round mine, looked up at me and announced: "I don't care what the neighbours think and neither does mum."

Sophie shook her head. "They're all such gossips here."

Indoors Emily flirted and flaunted her young body and saw the effect she had on me. Sophie caught her daughter staring at the bulge in the front of my pants and told her off.

"Emily, please try not to stare at Dan's...trousers. I'm sorry Dan. I don't know what you must think of us."

"Sorry mum." Emily giggled. "I was thinking of when I saw dad's little one."

She looked at me; "I caught daddy rubbing his peepee. It was disgusting and tiny. Like a worm. It put me right off boys and sex. A young girl looks to her father as an example of the masculine ideal. Having seen my father always fiddling with his weenie and feeling it poke my bum when he made me sit on his lap made me decide to do without men and sex and penis's so I went to join a convent in France. It was wonderful. I travelled all over the world ministering to the poor. That's when I discovered that not all men are like my father. Once I'd seen a real man with a long thick penis I couldn't stop thinking about men, sex, cocks. I became obsessed. I had to leave the order and come home. Unfortunately home is this awful middle class suburb where all the boys are just awful younger versions of my dad, smug, spoiled, boring, little white weeners"

Sophie told her off and sent her upstairs.

I fucked Sophie over the dining table and she came, moaning louder than before. The table shook and plates crashed on to the floor as she thrashed, shook and buckled on my cock. I smacked her arse as I filled her pussy with spunk.

As I was cumming I looked up to see Emily standing at the doorway watching us.

It was too late to stop. I looked back at the young girl and our eyes locked as I fucked her mother from behind, filling her cunt with spunk.

"I heard a crash. I didn't know what it was." she explained but she stayed there, eyes wide, taking in the scene before her; her mother spreadeagled on the family dining table, panting, hair tangled, make up smeared, her skirt over her back, bottom exposed, legs open, impaled on my cock.

I pulled out of her pussy. My cock slid out with a plop and a thick string of cum and sticky bounced between my thighs, still a little hard. Emily stared at it open mouthed. I put it inside my pants and pulled Sophie's skirt over her bum in a belated attempt at modesty.

"We're fine Emily. Sorry we disturbed you."

She smiled and went upstairs.

Sophie swept up the broken crockery and put it in the bin. Then we fucked in Sophie's bed. When we'd finished we heard a sound at the door and feet scurrying across the landing.

"Emily? Was that you?"

"No mum, I'm in my bedroom. Honest."

Sophie whispered to me.

"She was watching us. The little slut."

I nodded. "Yeah. Do you mind?"

Sophie giggled. "Not if you don't."

"Why would I mind? She's not my sweet little daughter."

Sophie laughed. Then she looked at me.

"Admit it. You actually like her watching. It turns you on fucking me in front of my 18 year old daughter."

"Maybe. Yes."

Sophie felt my cock grow hard.

"You want her don't you. You want to fuck her tight little cunt."

I gulped and shook my head but my cock gave me away.

Sophie giggled. "You should fuck her. It's what she deserves. Dirty little slut, teasing you, flashing her little titties, opening her sweet little thighs in front of your eyes. My little slutty daughter is asking for it."

I could see it was turning Sophie on too.

"You want me to fuck your sweet little 18 year old daughter with my big cock?"

She nodded.

"Is she ready? Has she at least let a little white boy break her in?"

Sophie blushed and shook her head.

"So she's actually a virgin. Wow."

Sophie felt my cock swell and stiffen:

"Oh yeah. She's never opened her legs. She's scared. Why do you think she's such a little slut? She's not even on the pill. If you fuck her she'd totally get knocked up. Just think. You'd be breeding her. Wow. You'd like that wouldn't you."

"Yeah. Do you want your daughter to get pregnant with my child; to get knocked up and have a black baby?"

"I would. But I'd be jealous. Why does my sweet little brat get to be fucked bareback and bred by your big cock and not me? I want a black baby as well. I want you to breed me."

I smiled at Sophie.

"That's easy. Where do you keep your contraceptive pills?"

Sophie took the packets from her bedside cabinet.

"Go and flush them down the toilet now." I ordered. "You're getting bred too. My two mares, mother and daughter."

Sophie nodded obediently and went to the bathroom. I watched as she popped her pills into the loo and flushed them away.

The thought of fucking without contraception, my cock filling her fertile womb, making her belly swell with my black child turned Sophie on so much that she wrapped her legs around me there in the bathroom and fuck her against the cistern.

Sophie wanted me more than ever after that.

She began to encourage Emily's teasing, flirting, exposing herself to me.

I no longer attempted to hide the effect the daughter had on me; I let her touch my hard cock through my pants. The girl grew bolder as she saw her mother smile approvingly.

In front of Sophie I asked Emily if she still felt hot tingling wetness between her legs when she heard me fucking her mother. She nodded, looking cautiously at her mum. "It feels so strong I have to touch myself, rub it with my fingers, inside me, I make noises a bit like mum does."

Sophie kissed her daughter. "You don't have to hide in your bedroom, listening and touching yourself all alone any more darling. You can come in and watch. Would you like that?"

Emily nodded.

That night Emily came into bed with us and watched me fuck her mother. She rubbed her smooth fanny and stuck her fingers inside her pussy. Sophie lay on her back with her legs over my shoulders as I knelt and fucked her slowly and deeply. I pulled Emily toward me and kissed her hot little lips.

I put my hand between her legs, parting them, and slowly stuck one, then two of my long thick fingers inside her cunt. She groaned. I fingered her deeper and harder. She buckled and held on to my chest. I fucked her young virgin pussy with my big fingers as I fucked her mother's cunt with my cock. They both moaned as I came inside Sophie's fertile cunt.

Afterwards I let Emily stroke my thick bouncy sticky cock with her small white delicate fingers. She held it on her little hands, her eyes wide with awe and lust.

"It's so big mum. How does it fit inside you. It must go right up to your tummy button. Does it hurt?"

Sophie stroked her daughters hair lovingly. "It will at first. But in a nice way. You get used to it. Then you need it in you all the time."

Emily knelt at my feet and used her dainty little tongue to lick my cock clean of her mother's cunt juice and my cum.

Then Sophie held her daughter's hair back and told her to open her mouth as wide as she could. Emily wrapped her young juicy lips around the head of my cock and looked up at me in fear and obedience. I pushed it in her mouth as her mother held her head firmly.

Tears came to the young girl's eyes, she struggled a bit and she made a squeaking noise as I filled her mouth, my cock grew hard, swelled inside her face. I held her head in my hands and pushed my thick hard cock deeper down her throat. Her face went red and snot bubbled out of her nose. She waved her arms and buckled to be free but her mother smacked her bottom hard, held her daughter's arms forcibly and shouted at her.

12