Like In The Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,383 Followers

I replied, oh what's that?

Joey then took one step forward took me in his arms and started kissing me full on the mouth. As I was trying to pull away his one hand went around and cupped one of my ass cheeks. He was squeezing my panty-covered ass with one hand as his other made its way up to my right breast. He was rolling and playing with my hard nipple before I finally broke the kiss and moved away from him.

I asked, what in the hell are you doing?

Joey replied I was going to give you something to make you sleep. As he said that he was holding his hard cock in his hand but it was still inside his shorts. So I could just see the out line of what he was holding. My God it looked like he had a hand full of meat.

I said well Joey, I don't know what you're thinking but I think I know what you're thinking and it's not going to happen.

Joey then said, so you came in here dressed like some slut and your not looking to get fucked? Why did you come in here in front of me dressed like this?

I said I didn't know you were in here for one thing. Plus it's my house and I can dress any way I feel like and it gives you no right to touch me.

Joey laughed and said bull shit, you and Tim are up to something, I don't know what but something. You've be bouncing your tits and shaken your ass around me for a month or more now. You even let me look at your cute little pussy clad in see-through panties. And Tim doesn't seem to mind at all. Your just a big prick teaser and that's going to get you fucked one of these days, if you like it or not.

Joey then turned to leave the room. He stopped at the doorway and grabbed his cock again on the outside of his shorts and said, if you need something to put you to sleep, you know where my room is. I'll fuck you until you can't walk. Then he turned and left.

In shock I turned out the lights and headed back to my bedroom. This was not the way we had planned this to go down. I walked in our bedroom and seen Tim had a candle lit on each side of the bed. It gave the room a nice sexy glow. He was in the middle of the bed nude and stroking his very hard cock with the little pink panties I had thrown at him.

The first thing he asked me was if I was wet? Then he asked if Joey liked my outfit?

I replied, yes I'm very wet and yes he liked it. Then I added we have to talk, as I got in bed next to him. Tim could tell from the sound of my voice that something was wrong.

He then asked me what's wrong?

I then told him every thing that just happened in the kitchen. And that I felt very bad for teasing Joey the way I have been.

As I was lying in bed next to Tim telling him all that happened. His fingers were slowly making their way down inside the front of my little black lace panties. Once his fingers made their way down to my super wet slit

Tim moaned in my ear. You liked him playing with your ass didn't you? He then sank two fingers deep inside me and was pulling them out and over my hard little clit.

I moaned out, mmmm yess I loved him touching my ass.

My robe was now wide open as Tim took one of my hard nipples in his mouth. He next stopped sucking on my nipple as he kept on fingering me and said, you also liked him playing with your nipple didn't you?

I again moaned out, mmmmm yes, and said that his fingers felt so hot on my nipple that I about came when he touched it.

Tim kept the dirty talk going and it was making us both very hot. I was now humping my hips up to Tim's hand as fast as I could, on the verge of a great orgasm.

Then he said it. He said, you wish he had fucked you right in the kitchen don't you? And you also wish you were in his bed right now getting pumped full of his hard cock, don't you?

I was out of my mind as I started cumming and yelled out, GOD YES, I WISH HE WAS COMING WITH ME NOWWWWWWWWWW. OH GOD I'M CUMMMMMMMMING. Tim squeezed my hard wet clitoris between his thumb and index finger, as I was cumming. This made me come really hard as I was thinking of Joey's hard cock again. My orgasm was so intense I was flopping around like a fish out of water.

As I was still coming down from my orgasm Tim got on top of me and between my legs. Very fast he reached down and pulled the wet crotch of my little panties to the side. Just as fast he lined his hard cock up to my hot and wet pussy hole. In one even faster move, Tim pushed his hard cock all the way inside me.

He moaned out, ohhhhhhh fuck are you ever hot and wet. God your pussy feels so good. He started pumping in me like a wild man. I was pumping up to meet each and every fast stroke. Way to fast he moaned in my ear, God Ann it feel so good I'm going to cum. Right then I stopped pumping up to him and pushed my butt into the mattress.

I whispered in Tim's ear, don't cum in me honey. It's not a good time I'm ovulating.

Just as I said that Tim moaned out aaaaaah and pushed deep as he could inside my hot pussy. Then right before he started cumming he popped his hard cock out and landed it right on my panty covered pussy mound. He started humping my mound like a dog would hump your leg. Then all at once I felt jet after jet of red-hot sperm squirting all over my belly and the top of my panties. He came so hard that some of it even hit the bottom of my boobs.

After Tim leaked out the last drop of his sperm onto my panties he rolled off the top of me. We hugged, kissed and talked for a long time. Most of the talk was that if we are going to keep playing these little games where I show myself off to other men, it's going to have to be strangers. We both agreed that it's a very big turn on in your sex lives. But it couldn't be done with family or friends.

So this is where my story really starts, and it gets really hot and weird from here on out.

A few months after the run in with Joey in the kitchen he got his own place and moved out. I did my best to not do any showing off around him after that night. With Joey gone I could again walk around the house in my undies or nude if I felt like it. Tim and I both felt that we got a lot of our space back, once Joey moved out. Don't get me wrong, we both still love Joey and we all get along just fine. No fighting or anything like that.

Well, one Friday night Tim came home from work with a gift for me. I opened the box to find a very sexy little black dress. It was all glossy satin that was richly detailed with a rhinestone trimmed velvet bodice. A back zipper and very low cut. It wasn't what I would call a mini dress. It was short, maybe mid-thigh or a little higher. I gave Tim a hug and kiss and thanked him for the dress. I then asked if this was for something special?

He got that sly look on his face as he said, yes it is.

I knew that look and I asked him just what he had on his mind?

Tim then said, do you feel like teasing some guys tonight? There is a new dance club about 20 miles from here and I have this plan in my head.

Smiling I asked what kind of plan?

Tim said, well I was thinking that you could wear your new dress and dress sexy as hell. Once at the club we act like we don't know each other. You sit at a table alone and I'll sit at the bar. I can keep an eye on you from there. You know as well as I do that some guy will hit on you. You can dance with whoever it is. Have a few drinks and lead him on, and then!

I interrupted Tim and said, and then what?

Smiling from ear to ear he said, well I was thinking you could take him out to the car and screw around a little!

Surprised at this I said what do you mean screw around a little, you mean let this guy screw me?

Tim smiled and said no, I didn't mean that. I mean tease him some, make him think that he's going to get in your panties. You know make out with him, let him touch you, feel you up to the point that's he's ready to fuck you. Then I'll hit the roof of the car and start yelling what the fuck are you doing with my wife. Trust me the party will be over then. I'll have a big stick and the guy will go running for the hills!

I looked at Tim and asked if he was kidding or not?

Tim replied no I'm not kidding, don't you think that would be hot for some guy to get you all hot and bothered, then I get to come in and take care of your hot and wet pussy?

I said, you wouldn't mind some stranger fondling and groping me? What if I should happen to like it?

Tim replied that's the whole point. You should like it and it should turn you on. You should be good and ready to fuck by the time I interrupt things. And no I don't mind at all. It makes me so hot to know that some guy is turning you on and he thinks that he's going to get some of your pussy. And knowing that I'm the one that's going to be fucking you after he has done all the work just drives me wild.

I must be getting as bad as he is. The truth is that I also was turned on to the fact of just falling into some stranger's arms. Letting him touch me, feel me, and who knows what.

I looked at Tim smiling and said, so this is your plan?

He shook his head yes and said, what ya think, are you in?

I got on his lap gave him a big kiss and said that I'm in if you're in.

He said hell yes I'm in we just can't let this guy get in if you know what I mean. We both laughed and then got up to go in the bedroom to get dressed for our night of teasing.

I started day dreaming as I took a shower as to what kind of a guy I may hook up with tonight. I knew in my mind the type of guys I would like. But who knew what I would end up with tonight. I just kept thinking of all these deferent guys I could play with and tease tonight as my husband watched. I got myself all worked up and started playing with my hard little clitoris. All I could think about was some strange man playing with my breasts as I rolled my nipple around with my other hand. I ended up taking the shower head off, switching it to pulse and spraying it right on my clit. I fell up against the shower wall, closed my eyes and made believe that I was in the bar letting some strange guy rub my clit through my little panties. In a matter of seconds I had one great orgasm.

Once I emerged from my hot, hot shower I saw Tim had my undies and stuff all laid out on the bed. There was a black lace push-up and strapless bra. A short black half-slip and a pair of light coffee colored lace top thigh-highs. And a little bitsy pair of leopard print string bikini panties. I went ahead and started fixing my hair and make-up as Tim watched me.

He kept on saying how hot tonight was going to be. How the guys are going to go nuts over me. How some guy was going to think he was going to get into my little leopard panties? He went on and on until I reminded him that he needed to get in the shower and get dressed himself. Once Tim was in the shower I started slipping on my sexy little undies he had picked out for me.

Once Tim came back in the room he stopped in the doorway and his mouth fell open as he observed me from the back fully dressed in my sexy little outfit. I was standing in front of the mirror combing my hair as I kept casting doubtful looks at my outfit. The bra had my boobs pushed together and way up. They were about popping out the top of the low cut velvet bodice. And it was a little short, if I was to bend over just a little bit I would give any one that was looking a good view of my lacey stocking tops and little leopard panties.

I then asked Tim if he thinks that it is to short and in the same breath I asked if he liked it?

Tim walked up behind me and reached around me cupping my breasts in his hands. He pushed his semi hard cock into my dress-covered ass and started squeezing my boobs.

He then kissed my neck and said hell yes I like it, and no it's not a bit to short it fact it was made for you. God you look so sexy, I may have to fuck you before we go. As he continued kissing my neck and ear his one hand dropped to the hem of my little dress. Once he had a hold of it he slowly pulled it up exposing my sexy little panties and stocking tops to both of us in the reflection of the mirror. Once my little leopard panties were in full view of both of us Tim moaned in my ear.

Oh God you're so fucking sexy, I need to get into them little panties right now! I could feel his cock getting harder behind me. I then pushed and pulled away from him as I turned to face him. He started to grab me again but I put my hands on his chest to stop his advance.

I said, hang on big boy, you're going to mess me up. You'll get your turn in a little bit, now get dressed it's getting late.

He had a sad look on his face as he said okay, your right. He did manage to get one hand between my legs to give my pussy lips a little squeeze through my panties before he turned to go into the bathroom to shower.

Once in the car and on the way to the club Tim couldn't keep his hand out from under my dress. He kept rubbing the inside of my stocking covered thigh. He kept trying to get his fingers up to the crotch of my little leopard panties.

I kept pushing his hand away and telling him to it stop your going to wrinkle up my dress.

So once I kind of had him under control we went over the plan again. I was still very nervous about this, but Tim assured me that all would be fine. This was just all so very new to me. I had never acted like some whore or slut out in the public before. But the idea of doing it with Tim's permission was really turning me on. I could feel my panties starting to get wet as we drove on.

In the parking lot of the Dance Club we went over the plan one last time.

Before getting out of the car I told Tim, make sure you get out here to stop anything before it goes to far. Don't let some guy rape me out here in the car.

Tim gave me a big hug and a kiss and said the only one that's going to rape you would be me. After on last kiss I got out and headed for the front door of the Club.

Once inside I made my way up to an empty table near the dance floor. I check to make sure it was in good sight of the barstools at the bar before I took a seat. Once my eyes got accustom to the low light I started scanning the place for single guys. It was mostly couples sitting around at the other tables. I looked back towards the bar and seen Tim sitting on a stool. He had a drink in his hand and held it up making like a cheers sign to me. I winked back at him as my waitress walked up to my table and asked me what I would like to drink. I ordered a screwdriver and went back to scanning the place. I was a little disappointed to not see one single guy in the place.

Three drinks later I was getting a buzz and was about to call it a night. Just then a kid came up to me and asked me to dance a fast song. He was very cute but way to young for me. I was thinking he must have a fake ID or something that he can't be but only 18 or 19 years old. We dance three fast songs then a slow one came on. He asked me to dance again. On the floor this time we could talk.

As we danced I told him my name and he told me his. His name was Larry and he is 25.

I told him that he looked so much younger and he said he gets told that all the time.

After a few more dances he asked me to join him in his booth.

I asked him wear it's at?

He pointed at it and I seen it was still in the line of sight of Tim. So I excepted his offer to move to his booth.

We sat together on the same side facing the dance floor so we could talk. It was so loud in there that we about had to yell at each other to talk.

I told Larry that I was married and my husband was out of town working.

He asked when he was coming back?

I told him I didn't know for sure but I think any day now. After a few more drinks and dances I wasn't feeling any pain at all.

Larry kept telling me how hot I was and he wished he had a wife like me to come home to. After a little bit I excused myself to go to the restroom. As I went buy Tim he gave me a thumbs up or thumbs down sign. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up sign back. Tim got a big smile on his face and gave me the okay sign.

When I was back in the booth with Larry our talk was all over the place. His work, my life as a housewife. We talked about his girl friend or the lack of one. Then we danced a slow dance that got things going. We were in each other's arms moving very slow to the tunes. Larry had one hand on my back and the other moved down to my ass. He even gave my ass a little squeeze as we danced. As the song ended Larry held me in his arms and gave me a long hard kiss. He didn't just kiss me, I took this opportunity to kiss him back. After our long kiss on the dance floor we made our way back to the booth hand in hand.

Once back in the booth the kissing continued. I was getting hotter by the second as we kept on kissing. Not just kissing but hot long kissing. I kind that makes me melt like butter.

Larry broke the kiss and asked me if I ever fooled around on my husband?

I didn't know what to say so I just said yes a few times.

We then went back to some more hot kissing. Then I felt Larry's hand slowly working it's way up to my right breast. Once his hand cupped my breast I moaned out, mmmmm just to let him know I was okay with him fondling my breast. As he was squeezing and playing with my breast his fingers when to work on my hard nipple that he could feel right through my bra and dress.

Larry whispered in my ear, God you have nice tits.

I just got out thank you before we were kissing again.

Next much to my disappointment his hand stopped playing with my breast and moved down to my side.

He broke the kiss again and said God your one sexy woman!

I replied that he was very sexy also.

We got right back to more hot kissing when his hand moved down to my hip. After a few seconds his hand moved on down to my lap or just on top of my thigh. Then very slowly he kept moving it down until it reached my stocking covered knee. Larry rubbed and fondled my knee then his hand moved to the inside of my thigh. I knew right were it was going as he started moving it up the inside of my thigh. Again I moaned my approval in his mouth as we continued kissing. Ever so slowly Larry's hand went under the hem of my little dress. I was so horny at this point, I knew in seconds he would feel how wet he had gotten me. As his fingers slowly moved over the bare skin above my stockings I about came right there. His fingers then came in contact with the crotch of my little leopard panties.

MMMMMMM YES I moaned in his mouth as he started outlining my pussy lips through my wet panties. At this time I opened my legs a little wider and started rocked my hips up to his fingers.

This guy was driving me out of my mind right there in the bar. I took a fast look at Tim and could see him smiling as he watched us in the booth. Larry kept running his fingers up and down my pussy lips making sure he took the time to roll my hard little clit around. He was still doing all this through my soaking wet crotch as we kissed. Then it happened, he pulled the crotch of my little panties to the side and started running his fingers right up and down my wet pussy lips. I kept moaning in his mouth as he slowly sank one or two fingers inside me. I couldn't take any more.

I broke the kiss and moaned out very loud, OH GOD I'M CUMMING, as I was panting and working my hips up to his fingers.

As my orgasm ended I looked around the room to see if anyone had noticed me getting finger fucked to an orgasm. It looked like the only one that had seen anything was Tim.

Larry gave me a kiss and asked how was that?

I kissed him back and said it was great.

He then asked if I was ready to get out of there?

I said, where are we going?

He said, we could go over to my apartment if you like?

I said I don't know, I'm married and shouldn't be going to some guy's apartment.

Larry then said, well lets go out to my car and talk about it.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,383 Followers