Like Mother, Like Daughter

Story Info
Wife reminisces about her relationship with her father.
2.7k words
88.6k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********
This is a continuation of the Julie Covington McGill, The Lynches story, and while it is written to stand on its own, you may want to check out the previous chapters, for background and context. Enjoy!
**********

Sarah Lynch slid her lips over the glistening head of her husband's cock, and could taste the undeniable flavor of another woman's pussy, as the hardening pole filled her mouth. The fact that she was tasting her 22-year old daughter's pussy on her husband's cock flooded Sarah's head with competing emotions.

While she knew her husband loved her unconditionally, there was a pang of jealousy, knowing he had just finished fucking a younger woman, although she knew this day was coming from the way he looked at their daughter since she hit puberty. There was a sense of pride, of having him return to their marital bed, even though he could have easily stayed in Michelle's room. And there was a sense of relief and vindication, which made Sarah feel more normal about events that played out almost 40 years prior.

John Lynch recounted the events of the evening to his wife, starting with being pressed tightly against Michelle's ass on the packed train ride after the game, pausing between each sentence to moan appreciatively, as his wife's lips moved up and down his now throbbing cock. He was proud of himself for cumming twice with his daughter already, and couldn't believe Sarah's mouth was quickly bringing him back to life for round three.

Sarah's hand jerked the base of John's cock while she bobbed her head up and down his shaft. She could feel herself getting wet listening to how John groped and pressed into their daughter from behind on the train, and then ultimately filled her young mouth with his cum, as they drove down the New York State Thruway. As John mentioned how good it felt to have his fingers in Michelle's tight, wet pussy, Sarah's mind drifted to a similar scene that played out in the unassuming four-bedroom Colonial in New Hartford, New York almost four decades ago.

"SARAH MICHELLE MARROTTA!" her father called up the stairs in anger, "you get your bottom down here this instant young lady!"

The then 18-year old Sarah loved her father, and did almost anything to gain his attention and affection, even though he was a strict disciplinarian. She was three weeks from high school graduation, and so looking forward to the independence that college offered, she had started bending some of the rules of the Marrotta household, namely smoking cigarettes and drinking. She knew that when her father used her middle name, she was in deep trouble, but upon hearing her full name bellow up the stairs, she had no idea what was in store for her.

"I'll be right down daddy," called Sarah through the closed bedroom door, while lowering the frilly red satin panties she was wearing beneath her sundress. Something told her she was in for another spanking, and she didn't want to get caught breaking yet one more rule of Salvatore Marrotta's.

"I said NOW young lady!" came the immediate reply from the family room, the walls shaking a little with the emphasis her father put on the word 'now,' so Sarah quickly pulled the unapproved panties back up under her dress, and quickly skipped down the stairs, rather than risk making him more angry.

"What's the matter daddy?" Sarah asked in her best 'princess voice,' hoping to soften her father's mood. But as she entered the room, she stopped dead in her tracks, when she saw her father sitting in his chair, with a pack of Newport 100s and a half empty bottle of Southern Comfort on his chair-side table. Obviously, he had found the items Sarah thought she had cleverly hid in the garage, and by the look on his face, he was none too happy about it.

"You know the drill," her father said to her sternly, pointing to the spot in front of his chair where she was to stand.

"Yes sir," Sarah responded sheepishly, in the same manner she had since she was a little girl, when the spankings first began. Back then, she had her mother there to diffuse the situation when her father got too angry, but since losing her to cancer two years ago, Sarah knew she had to face his wrath alone this time. Stepping to the designated spot, hands at her sides, Sarah shivered as she tried to remember the last time she was spanked, and her pussy tingled when she recalled the effect that it had on her.

Gesturing to the items on the chair-side table, her father simply said "Care to explain?"

Sarah was about to graduate as co-valedictorian of her high school class, and was heading to a pre-law program in the fall, but as she stood in front of her father's chair, like she had so many times before, she felt like a stupid, little girl. She racked her brain to come up with a plausible excuse, or any other way to get out of this situation, but kept coming up empty.

Sarah took a deep breath, but her father cut her off just as she was about to speak. "Don't make matters worse by lying," he said, his eyes locked on hers, as if he could read her mind.

Sarah blushed deeply at being caught before she even spoke, and quickly abandoned the plan to blame it all on her best friend Karen. Straightening her posture, and screwing up every bit of courage in her 5 foot 1 frame, Sarah presented her defense. "I'm eighteen now daddy, and in New York State, that makes me of legal age to smoke and drink if I want to." Sarah had a smug look of confidence on her face as she commended herself for quoting the law in her argument.

"And does New York State put a roof over your head and food on your table?" Sarah's father responded loudly, his words wiping the confident grin off his daughter's face.

Sarah felt her nipples harden and her pussy tingle, and was not sure if it was in fear or anticipation. The long silence grew more uncomfortable, and she responded meekly, "No Sir."

"And is New York State going to pay for that fancy college that you're going to in the fall?" Mr. Marrotta continued, his anger fueled by the loneliness and emptiness that he knew he was going to experience when she left for college at the end of the summer.

"No," Sarah replied in almost a whisper, feeling completed defeated and resigned to her punishment. Seeing her father's left brow raise above his rage filled eye, she quickly corrected herself, and replied, "NO SIR!"

"So in MY house under MY roof and MY rules, are smoking and drinking allowed?"

"No sir," responded Sarah with a gasp, as her father reached for her wrist and pulled her across his lap before she could even get the 'sir' out of her mouth. "DADDY!" Sarah protested, "what are you doing, I'm too big for this?"

"I thought you were too," Sarah's father replied, as his thick hand landed on the left cheek of her sundress covered ass, "but your behavior indicates that you're not."

"OWWWW!" Sarah exclaimed in shock and a little pain, then remembered her father's rules, and said, "ONE!," while feeling a little wetness in her crotch.

"Will you respect and obey my rules the rest of the summer?" asked her father, as he landed another swat on her other cheek.

"YES...TWO!" Sarah replied through gritted teeth, squirming on her father's lap, clamping her legs together tightly to fight the tingles.

"And will there be any more SMOKING or DRINKING going on under my ROOF?" asked her father, accentuating each word with increasingly harder spanks on his daughter's upturned ass.

"THREE...NO...FOUR...NO...FIVE!" Sarah responded with a whimper, and relaxed, as five swats was the usual punishment. Without thinking, she reached back to rub her burning ass, which caused her sundress to ride up her thighs, accidentally showing her red panties to her dad.

"What the HELL are THESE?" Mr. Marrotta shouted, while pulling her sundress up to her shoulders, exposing the read panties and her lower back.

"Oh my god daddy," Sarah gasped in shock, more concerned about him seeing a damp spot on the crotch, than she was about being caught wearing 'whorish' panties, as he would call them. Turning on her side to look at him, she felt the unmistakable bulge of her father's cock against her ribs.

"So you're a WHORE as well as a DRUNKARD?" her father shouted, again swatting her ass with each word, only the thin satin material between his meaty hands and her stinging bottom.

"I'm not a whore daddy, they just make me feel pretty," Sarah responded through sobs, her father's words hurting her more than the spanking.

"TAKE THEM OFF, NOW!" screamed her father, the words coming out of his mouth before realizing what he was instructing his daughter to do.

Sarah looked back over her shoulder at her father in disbelief, hoping he would take back that last command. She thought she saw a little remorse in his eyes, but knowing what a proud man he was, she knew he would never recant.

She waited through the uncomfortable silence, but hearing nothing from her father, she reached back and lowered her panties to mid-thigh, still lying across his lap. What she couldn't see was the string of fluid that stretched from her glistening pussy lips to the gusset of the panties, as she moved them down her legs. What she felt was her father's cock throb and twitch below her, and then his index finger trace up through her glistening slit, causing her to shiver at his touch.

"You're enjoying this?" her father asked in a confused tone, as if having an out of body experience, his fingertip still tracing back and forth between Sarah's pussy lips, making them wetter.

Still in shock over not only exposing herself to her father, but the incredible sensations his finger was providing, she closed her eyes and said breathlessly, "I'm going to miss you too daddy."

Sarah's words made Mr. Marrotta realize the true motivation behind his anger with her, and his heart melted to hear that she felt the same way. Interpreting her words as approval, his finger pierced the tender flesh of his daughter's wet pussy lips, and he heard her moan, as she clenched herself around his probing digit.

Sarah felt the bulge under her belly grow, as her father fingered her, and his other hand rubbed and soothed the red marks on her exposed ass. "Mmmmmm, that feels really good daddy," Sarah moaned, as she spread her legs a little further, and lifted her ass, giving her father easier access to her aching clit.

Having been without female company since his wife died, Mr. Marrotta concentrated at not cumming in his pants, as he let his fingers explore his young daughter's most private parts. The aroma of her overly excited vagina filled the room, along with her moans of pleasure. Sarah's father's finger circled her clit, as the fingers on his other hand traveled through the crack of her ass, and tickled her rosebud.

"Oh my god daddy, don't stop, please don't stop," Sarah begged, as she shivered through her first orgasm, bucking her hips on her father's lap.

Salvatore Marrotta could not believe that he had just fingered his daughter to orgasm, as sat dumbfounded as she slid off his laps, onto her knees, and looked up at him from between his legs. She didn't say a word as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, removing his thick, hard cock from his boxers, her thumb rubbing the copious amount of precum over the plump sized head.

"I know you miss mommy as much as I do," Sarah said, as she lowered her head and took her father's cock into her mouth.

Mr. Marrotta closed his eyes and reminisced, as his daughter was sucking his cock better than his late wife ever had. Her small hand was jerking the shaft as her lips and tongue were teasing and swirling around the throbbing head. Salvatore opened his eyes, only to find himself looking into his daughter's upturned gaze, and his smile of approval only made her suck his cock with more energy and enthusiasm.

As incredible as her mouth felt on him, Salvatore did not want to miss the opportunity to feel a wet pussy around his cock, so he reluctantly reached down and lifted his daughter to a standing position between his legs. He grabbed her sundress and lifted it over her head, pleased to see that she was not wearing a bra, impressed with how prominent her nipples were on her small breasts. He leaned forward and held the red panties, which were still around Sarah's thighs, and let her step out of them, admiring the thick tuft of brown, curly hair that covered her mound. Curiously, he stuffed the panties into the breast pocket of his oxford shirt, before turning his daughter around, and gently kissing the red handprints on each of her rounded ass cheeks.

Holding his throbbing cock with one hand, he guided his daughter down toward his lap, lining up his cockhead with the swollen labia that hung down below her crotch. As he felt himself enter her warm, wet channel, he placed both hands on her hips, and guided her down, until he was fully planted inside her, and he could feel her warm ass on his thighs. His strong hands lifted her body up, until only his cockhead remained inside her, and once again he guided her down, until she fully engulfed his cock again.

He repeated the process a few more times before Sarah started bouncing on his cock without guidance, so he reached up and tweaked and pinched her amazing nipples, while she fucked herself on her daddy's cock.

His daughter's moans filled the room, as she clenched herself around her father's cock, squeezing him and coaxing him to cum inside her. Her mother had started her on the pill as soon as Sarah hit high school, so she knew she was safe to have daddy flood her womb with his hot cum.

Mr. Marrotta was working out two years of pent up frustration as he pounded his daughter's cunt, and picked up the pace as he knew he was cum soon, and very hard.

Sarah reached down between her legs and stroked her father's ball sack, which put him over the edge, and his cock began to twitch and spurt deep within her. She squeezed herself tightly around him, and continued to buck herself up and down, coaxing every drop of his load out his throbbing cock.

She pulled herself off his deflating cock, and climbed into his lap, nuzzling her head between his shoulder and neck and draping one arm over his chest. "I love you daddy," Sarah cooed, as she tilted her head up and gently kissed his cheek.

"I love you too sweetheart," he replied, while rubbing her back and pulling her more tightly against him.

The blast of hot cum that hit the back of Sarah's throat snapped her out of her 40-year old daydream, and she fought the urge to gag as she swallowed her husband's cum. She blushed at the memory of the story she had never told another living soul, not even her husband, as she was never sure he could handle the sexual relationship she carried on with her father, right up to the day that John and she were married. As she coaxed out the last bit of cum from her husband's cock, Sarah recalled the last blowjob she gave her father, in the back of the church, moments before he walked her down the aisle to ceremonially give her away to her husband to be.

'Maybe I can tell him now,' Sarah thought to herself, now that John had done with his daughter, what Sarah had done with her father, all those years ago. She crawled up from under the covers and snuggled her head into the crux of her husband's neck and shoulders and said, "you remind me so much of my dad."

"Is that right," responded John, as he rubbed her back and pulled her more tightly against him, and drifted off into a blissful sleep.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for the series of writings

Very erotic

Michael age 67

hkbladehkbladeover 2 years ago

Great Story, worked its magic for sure... i can almost not type after lol 5 stars

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 2 years ago

Damn, now I want to hear about the wedding!

nycpervnycpervalmost 3 years ago

Super hot! Can’t wait to read more!

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago
Nicely done

Excellent back story and I love how you tie it all together!

You have this fan stroking again this morning.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories