Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew then how a woman feels as she moves her body towards an imminent penetration. My ass pushed into her probing finger, welcoming it toward my aching prostate. Nothing had ever entered me back there and now I felt the wiggling of her digit inside me, while her mouth devoured my entire cock. Her eyes on mine, I knew that this could not last long. I said, "Maria, I-I-I..." and with that Maria did two things simultaneously. Her finger pushed inside me fully, to actively massage the tender tissues of my prostate. As well, her head drove its way down again, to the root of my dick. Her tongue laved around and around my cock head, her lips sucking in the pink skin at the base of my cock. The two actions forced my eyes to the ceiling, frozen with the upcoming contractions from my gonads. Maria milked my cock while fingering into my virgin bottom. I let out the most guttural sound I've ever heard. My hips and legs tensed and bucked against the ultimate deluge of the senses.

Maria made a gurgling sound as my cum erupted into her inviting mouth. She gulped and pulled back, unable to keep up. Streams of jizz ejected as she pulled away, spewing streaks of my thick mucus onto her eyelids and eyelashes, over her forehead and into her greying hair. She immediately went back for more, trapping the next streams with the softness of her mouth. Her finger retreated from my ass, the wrinkled muscles clenching back as it exited. My cock, now empty of ammunition, then began to lose the blood once supporting its hardness. It began to return to a flaccid state. Maria held firm until my cock was fully soft in her mouth, slowly bathing the messy phalus with her expert tongue.

Through panted breath, I murmured, "Oh my God, Maria!"

"Jack always loved me to do that," she said. She continued licking the glaze from my wrinkled cock, satisfied at her task. "He told me once, that there is nothing like a mouth on your dick and a finger in your butt." And she laughed to herself, as the image of that memory stayed with her.

I sat up on the bed, she now leaning back on her on her haunches. The upper parts of her face were a mess of sticky cum. She reached to kiss me. I recoiled a bit, but to no use. Maria gave me a peck on the lips, a hint of my own salty taste from her lips. "He liked that, too!" she shared.

"And now, we need to take care of you." I suggested. Maria then did something that was really odd. She told me to lie back on her bed, and I did as asked. She then moved her way up my body, her heavy breasts dragging along my thighs and cock. My mouth came into contact with one of her enormous breasts. She resembled Jackie's movements, except for the plentiful cleavage hanging beneath her. I was able to suckle on one nipple through the sheer cloth for a moment, before she took hold of the headboard with her left hand. She moved up on one knee, her puffy, dark-curled vagina was now in my face while her right hand spread open the multiple dimpled creases that unmasked the meaty, glistening lips of her sex. As I lay under her, licking up into her musky hanging labia through the thick mat of curls, I inhaled deeply, Her wonderful smell of sweat and arousal filled my senses. I wondered at how this was so eerily similar to Jackie's behavior last week. How could the two of them have such similar styles?

I began lapping her cunt voraciously. Taking hold of the sodden labial fold, I kissed the flesh before sucking the gooey meat inside. I then found the hooded bulb of her clit, which was much longer and thicker than any of the women I've been with. I licked and licked, sensing that Maria was nearly there already. I could see her other hand gripped tightly to the headboard as she attempted to support her extra weight from smothering her young son-in-law. I enjoyed the pressure of her aroused vulva and, once my face was firmly entrenched in her thick folds, Maria released her grip on her lower gut, and caressed the back of my head into her. Maria fucked my tongue as though it were a small cock, writhing and twisting to get it to penetrate her as deeply as possible. .

Her grunts and tugs worked my face until she began to erupt. A warm wash of liquid flowed copiously from her vagina, washing my face with her watery cum. I was mildly shocked. Jackie has squirted like this when I fingered her g-spot, butt this ejaculate was purely from clitoral stimulation. Maria twerked and jerked as her orgasm rose to a crescendo, my face beneath, receiving all of her orgasmic flow. She looked at me between her legs, my face slathered with her lady cum, and groaned heavily while her pussy flaps moved back and forth over me. She used my mouth like her fuck toy. I savored the experience.

Once sated, Maria removed her leg from straddling me, and shuffled down beside me, her head nestled against my chest. We held each other silently for a long time. Maria broke the calm by saying, "You need to get cleaned up before Jacqueline gets back." I kissed her softly and left to shower. Maria didn't come out from her bedroom after that, obviously the energy expended was too much for her.

I made sure to shower well before my wife returned from school. When she arrived, we hugged, and Jackie said, "Mmmm, you smell good, Steve!" I feared that she might be looking for me to perform now, much too soon for my mid-forties refractory period. She quickly put that fear to rest, as she asked how we spent our night. I responded, "Well, you know how much your Mom is like you, so easy to talk to and to be with. She did go to bed early, so I guess I tired her out."

Jackie countered, "Yeah, I'm pretty tired too, how about we turn off the lights and get some sleep. You have an early day tomorrow." That sounded like a great idea.

The following week continued as did the last, with the ladies as close as ever, and Jackie and I fucking like teenagers. Thursday night, Jackie did something she never has before. Jackie slid a finger into my anus as she was going down on me. If she could have seen the look in my eyes at that moment! I worried that her Mom told her about how much I was turned on by having my ass played with. Could she know about everything Maria and I have done? Those thoughts were quickly gone, as the sensations of mouth and finger became my total focus. I came within seconds, filling my wife's mouth with my sticky goo. She smiled a knowing smile and moved up to kiss me. I thought she had swallowed everything, but apparently not. When her tongue swirled inside my mouth, I tasted the slimy, salty flavor of my own semen.

This was too coincidental! What did Jackie know? What did Maria tell my wife about us? Were they really closer than I could have imagined? My heart raced at the taboo thoughts, while my tongue explored Jackie's mouth, lapping up the remnants of my seed. I accepted her offering, and she moaned as our kiss lasted a long while.

Last Tuesday, after Jackie left for school, I was watching TV, having some nasty thoughts about what Maria might be up for tonight. Maria came into the room in her nightgown and heavy terrycloth robe, two wine glasses in hand. She asked if we could spend this evening talking. I assured her that was fine with me. We shared the loveseat, close but not touching. I peeked occasionally at her legs while we talked, my mind wandering to last week. But there would be no repeat performance this evening. Maria told me she needed to confide some things with me.

She told me that she and Jacqueline have returned to the mother-daughter relationship they used to share. They totally trusted each other more now, and this new living situation allowed them to share a lot of memories about their family times with Jack. She thinks it has helped both of them to feel more normal again. Maria said that she hadn't realized how much Jacqueline had missed her father, but now knew to what extent "Keekee" missed him.

I asked, "Keekee?"

"Yes, Keekee. Jacqueline has never told you of that nickname?"

"No," I said, "Never."

"Well," Maria went on to explain, "When Jackie was learning to talk, she couldn't pronounce her name properly, and instead she would refer to herself as Keekee. Jack took to that right away and called her Keekee until she was in middle school, where she worried friends would hear that and tease her."

"Ah, so that was a name that only Jack called her." I said, nodding.

"Yes, that's true." She said. And Maria went on to tell me of their Saturday morning ritual where Jacqueline would go in and wake up her Daddy after he had a chance to sleep in. "You see," she went on, "Jack worked an early morning shift on weekdays, and Sundays we would all go to church for early mass, so Saturday was the one day that Jack could sleep in."

"Oh, I get it, Jackie would climb in bed with the two of you to wake her Dad up?" I asked.

"Oh, no," Maria offered. I was always an early riser, as was Jacqueline, so I would begin my weekend chores while my daughter watched cartoons. She would have to wait until 9 o'clock before she could wake him up. When the clock chimed nine, she would run into our bedroom singing and demanding a horsey ride. Jack would bounce her up and down while he lay in bed, while she giggled and laughed out loud. That would go on having fun for a half hour or so, and then he would get up and our family day would begin."

Well, that was something I hadn't ever known about Jackie and her Dad. It's no wonder they were so close as she grew up.

"Yeah," suggested Maria, "that started when she was 6 or 7 and went on until she was in her teens. I don't remember them ever missing their Saturday ritual, until, I guess, she got her first boyfriend. I think she was afraid the boyfriend would think it was weird or something, so they stopped their weekly playtime then. She told me that she really misses those times."

We then talked more about Jack and Maria, and good family times for the entire evening. Before we knew it, Jackie's car had pulled into the driveway and a bottle of wine lay empty. When Jackie came in, she was surprised to see her Mom still up.

"Your wonderful husband here entertained me, and we talked way past my bed time," Maria told her daughter.

"On the contrary," I suggested, "Maria told me about some great family times with you and her and Jack. She even told me about your Saturday wake up calls for your Dad." The three of us talked for almost another hour before we all retired for the night.

The rest of the week was pretty straight forward, with Jackie and I having a quickie in the shower after our run on Thursday. Then, Friday night, Maria told us that Jackie and I needed a night out to reconnect, and so we Ubered our way to a lovely dinner with lots of drinks. When we got home we decided to take a dip in the hot tub before bed. While we were soaking in the hot tub, I made a move on Jackie, but her hand stopped mine. She then leaned in and kissed me gently, and said, "Nothing for you tonight, because I'm too drunk. But, I'm going to wake you up proper tomorrow though!" and with that, stepped out of the spa and dried herself off. Well, sometimes having to wait can be as exhilarating as anything, so I was good with the proposal.

Next morning, I was awakened by a noise in the kitchen. Someone must have dropped a spoon or something on the floor. I looked at the clock and it was just before 9:00. Our bedroom has heavy curtains, so despite a bright day outside, the room was dark enough for sleeping in, but lit enough to see well. A few minutes later, while I was still tucked in nicely beneath the heavy quilt, the door opened and there stood the silhouette of my beautiful wife. She had the light of the bright sunlit hallway behind her. She stayed in the doorway wearing, based on the light filtering through the paper thin fabric, a pink baby doll outfit, cut to very high thigh. The light bathed the outline of her body, creating an arousing effect. Now, THIS is a proper way to wake up.

She strode up to my side of the bed, and as I reached my hand out to touch her naked thigh, she playfully spanked my hand away. "Shhhh," was all she whispered. My nearly naked wife reached out and took hold of the quilt on top of me, separating it from the crisp, white sheet below. She slid the quilt down toward my feet, until the tented structure of my newly aroused cock came into view. She moved to the foot of the bed and crawled up, her eyes trying to keep mine on hers.

I couldn't help it, but to look at her petite body crawling to me, the low hanging neckline exposed her tiny breasts. The curvature of the sheet changed as my cock tried to climb to vertical, while my sweet wife settled in above the tent. Jackie stood tall, on her knees, and raised her hands to touch her tiny buds through the sheer cloth. This caused the baby doll to rise up with her arms, and my eyes took in a lovely pair of tight white bikinis. The front panel had a cute cartoon kitten printed on it, just above the point where the panties disappeared between her legs.

I stared at the stretched material, pulled tightly into the cleft of her smooth hairless slit. Her hands playing with her nipples, Jackie then began gliding back and forth along my semi-hard erection. My eyes followed up to her face, her eyes now closed, Jackie clearly in a state of bliss somewhere far from here. Jackie's thighs moved back and forth, pressing my shaft into the delicate skin of her vulva, only a sheet and her tiny panties between us. I lay there, still, as her face translated the sensations her pussy was enjoying. Her movements were frustratingly slow for me, but this was all about her at the moment.

My wife was now kneeling down more on me than supported by her own knees, her body now forcefully pressed into my hardened shaft. I whispered, " I love you, Keekee," and she looked me in the eyes and kissed me gently. A tear spilled from an eye, and she wiped it away softly. She continued her rocking motion using my penis to stimulate her clitoris. I noticed the sheet becoming wet with my precum, her arousal clearly inciting my own. She then stopped and reached down, pulling the sheet down from my chest, to meet her knees.

Jackie stepped over the sheet with each knee, peeling the cloth behind her, leaving my hard cock nearly standing straight up. A steady stream of precum leaked from my cock head. Jackie then shuffled forward and pinned my hardness against my stomach with her crotch. Her soft moans began, as now only her panties separated her slit from the intrusion of my penis. I heard a slight shuffle in the hallway, and noticed again, the shadow of Maria near our door.

"You look so beautiful, Keekee," I moaned, hoping her Mom could hear me. Jackie now pulled the baby doll over her head, leaving her sexy pink puffy nipples bare. She tossed the nightgown to the floor and then leaned over to rest the palms of her hands on my chest. Her rocking continued, as her face looked skyward, the long lines of her neck stretched with her gaze. I raised both hands to cup her petite globes, flicking lightly at the perky buttons. I looked below her tummy to see her hips now moving harder and harder, forward and back, as she masturbated herself using my cock as her sex toy.

Precum puddled on my belly, while her sodden undies rode me. Jackie began to move more jaggedly up and down my shaft, indicating her legs were losing control as her body was on the brink of orgasm. I raised my hips off the bed to meet her thrusts, causing us both to rise to the point of no return. I knew it was imminent, so as I grunted hoarsely, I observed the exact moment when her ministrations caused my ejaculate to leave my body. I drove my hips up like I was fucking her, while pools of semen jettisoned onto my stomach.

Jackie rode faster and faster now, milking the last of my cum out of the tube. As my cock began to lose its rigidity, she was unable to achieve the friction needed to finish her off. Without notice, Jackie began to crawl up higher and higher, her panties dragging through the heated cum pool, toward my waiting mouth. Her groans now getting louder, I watched as she lowered her sopping panties to my face. Jackie's gyrations returned, bucking back and forth above me. I extended my tongue to lap at her clit as it moved back and forth, my saline flavor mixed with her fluids. More, and louder groans came just as her body began to tremble. Jackie's face was of bliss, her eyes closed, her head now bucking with the contractions of her womanhood. Her panties were juiced up, some from my tongue and mouth, some from within her vagina. "Ohhhhh, Goddddddd," was the last thing she uttered before her body shuddered into completion.

Jackie's breathing slowed as the intense sensations ebbed, and she soon fell back to the bed. Our faces side by side, we just cuddled for the longest time, nothing needed to be said. Behind her, I saw the shadow of her Mom's feet move away from the door. The three of us were becoming a very close family.

12