Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For emphasis to his words, Stash punched himself a scant inch farther in, and Cora let out a helpless whimper. That little inch did it. Compared to what was to come it hardly opened her slit, but it was the final straw, the last irresistible tease that collapsed whatever pride she had left and flooded her with wild desire. Still taunting her, Stash rocked forward, rubbing the velvet skin on the top of his young prick against her clit. Cora simply dissolved in a rain of tears. Thru her sobbing she screamed at her tormentor.

"Yes God Damn You, I do need to be fucked! Please fuck me! I'll die if you don't, fuck me! I'll beg. I do beg! I am begging. God, Please, I beg! Please fuck me Stash! Please, Please, fuck me! PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FUCK ME!"

"Would you listen to that sweetie pie," Stash asked, turning his head aside to speak to Jesse. "Just listen to your momma. She has experience. She knows what a cock like mine can do for a woman, and she knows that unless she begs for it, and begs for it real good, I won't give her any. And, that goes for you too. From now on you will be sharing me with your momma. Whichever of you begs the best will be the one who gets fucked."

With that Stash slid another inch or two of his pecker into Cora's cunt. He was prying her open now, stretching the tissues in the wall of her vagina. A streak of fire ran through her abdomen, and in response she moaned, as much from her aching need as from her pain. Looking into her eyes, Stash once more addressed the tortured woman buried under his weight.

"Its a good thing I found you when I did momma. All frustrated like you are, some son of a bitch might have come along who would take advantage of a hot piece of ass like you." The arrogant boy-man paused here for effect and grinned evilly. "Now tell me again, whore, just for the record, tell me and Jesse what a slut you must be to beg you daughter's boyfriend to fuck you."

Cora's heart sank. She could see she could never expect any mercy from this cruel boy master. With him between her legs and his hard meat already part way in her poor cunt, however, she was helpless to resist. Whatever he wanted she would give to him. Cora exploded in a verbal frenzy of guilt and raw desire.

"Yes, Sir! I admit it! I'm a tramp, a slut, a whore. Please, Stash! I need to be fucked. I'll do whatever you want. Please, God, drive your penis into my cunt, and fuck me! You're right! Only a trashy slut would lay down naked beside her daughter and beg a stranger, a mere boy, to fuck her. Please forgive me Jesse. I can't help myself. I do sooo need to be fucked."

Finally satisfied with Cora's performance, Stash dropped his hips and drove his penis home all the way to her womb. Cora screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain, and began to furiously pump her hips, so grateful was she to finally be filled with this hard male shaft. No longer concerned with the guilt and humiliation of what she was doing, she frantically gave her all to sliding this long fat hard-on in and out of her love sleeve. Her head shook wildly from side to side, and she continued to beg for even more, pleading with her tormentor to fuck her still harder!

Stash needed no such encouragement, as he slammed his pecker in and out of Cora's helpless cunt. He meant to fuck this slut until she would never deny him again. Despite his vigor, however, Stash was under control. He would not have been the instinctive cocksman that he was without being blessed with a natural stamina. For ten minutes and more he pounded at the older woman under him, and before he reached a point of no return, he abruptly withdrew from her and rolled off to the side.

Cora screamed at him. "No, No, Please, No, Fuck Me, God Damn You, I'm Cumming, Cumming So Good. You Can't Stop Now! Please, for the Love of God, Keep On Fucking Me!"

"Its Okay, Darlin'" she heard him say. "On your hands and knees now. I'm going to dog fuck you like the bitch you are."

Turning aside to Jesse, he told her, "You my skinny little high school slut, you slide yourself under your momma where you can lick me while I fuck her. And spread your legs too. Let's see if your momma knows how to eat pussy. If she doesn't know now, she soon will or I'll take my belt to her fat white ass."

Jesse's fingers had been working feverishly between her legs ever since Stash had ordered her to begin masturbating. She had listened and watched transfixed as her dear mother begged to be fucked, and then took Stash's cock in her cunt with the enthusiasm of a hundred dollar whore. Jesse's orgasms had begun to come right along with those of her mother, and now she was eager to join the action. Nor was she the least reluctant to run her tongue along the union of her lover and her mother as Stash demanded.

Cora on the other hand shuddered at the thought of licking her daughter's slit. It wasn't as if she had never made lesbian love to a woman before. She hadn't cared much for it herself, but watching her eat another woman's cunt had been one of her husband's favorite things. He had a friend who kept his wife in the same kind of sexual servitude that Cora suffered, and the two men frequently swapped wives. As a part of almost every such evening, their husbands would insist the women give them a lesbian love show for their entertainment.

But her own daughter? How could Cora bring herself to suck her own daughter's pussy? But, having come this far, there was really no choice. Cora took her place on her hands and knees. Jesse lay beneath her, her legs spread and her vagina open and available under her mother's chin. From behind her Cora felt Stash slide his long dick back into her wet, waiting, and now stretched and open, cunt.

Stash reached forward to grab a fistful of hair, and used it as a handy rein to yank her head back as he mounted his mare with his rampant prick. Now, however, along with being filled with male meat, Cora could feel the wet touch of her daughter's tongue on the rim of her pussy. Fucking her like an animal, Stash's huge cunt rammer, lubricated by Jesse's saliva, was hammering at Cora's cunt. Suddenly he turned her hair loose and wrapped his arms around her, hugging his body close to his while his tongue found a sensitive spot between her shoulder blades. Beneath the hard ridden mother his callused hands squeezed and mauled each of her dangling tits.

All that sensation, all that erotic stimulation of her body from Stash and her daughter, took Cora to a level of pleasure where she had never been before. All her guilt, all of her reservations, they were all gone as she shamelessly begged Stash to fuck her harder. Unbelievably, the orgasm that crashed around her was longer and more intense even than those she had experienced on her long erotic pilgrimage with her sex master husband.

At the end, in her ecstasy, and despite all her guilt and humiliation, Cora could not resist giving her daughter the final humbling caress. She dropped her head between Jesse's smooth thighs and began to lick that sweet young slit from end to end. Using her fingers, she brought Jesse's tender clitoris out from its protecting folds where her tongue could work directly on the sensitive nerve endings upon its surface. The electric touch of her mother's tongue was too much for Jesse. The teenager fell into a massive orgasm every bit as intense and uncontrollable as the spasms that were wracking her mother.

Not surprisingly considering the passion of his partners, and even though he fought for control of himself, Stash was not far behind. As his cum began to squirt, he pulled himself out of a disappointed Cora in order to shoot his great load across the tits and face, and into the open mouth, of her daughter.

The two women and their boy master finished in a heap on Jesse's bed, trying to catch their breath. As Stash commanded, Cora began to lick the spilled male seed from her Jesse's breasts and face. It tasted delicious on her tongue. When she was finished Stash again spoke.

"You cunts are two of a kind! Like mother like daughter, I guess. Now get your asses down to the kitchen and get me some supper on the table before I take my belt to you both."

The two women bounced up almost as one, but when Cora hesitated to grab a robe from Jesse's closet, Stash brought her up short with his reprimand. "No, none of that," he directed, "from now on while I am around, I want you both naked, always."

What Stash wanted Stash got. The Adkins house had a new master with a new dress code. Bare butt nude, Cora and Jesse fled to the kitchen to prepare and serve their young owner his dinner. He sat at the dining room table by himself while his two naked sex slaves stood beside his chair where he could enjoy the feel of bare female flesh as he ate. Between bites, he would reach out devilishly and squeeze a tit, pinch a nipple, or run his finger into a pussy of one or the other of his embarrassed but appreciative concubines.

After his dinner he directed Cora to bring him a whiskey into living room. There, Jesse knelt between his legs and lovingly serviced his prick with her mouth while Cora knelt on the couch beside him where she could serve him with both his drink and her sensitive body. Cora could only throw her head back and moan gratefully as Stash wet his finger in his whiskey, ran it erotically up and down the length of her slit, and then fed it into her mouth where she gratefully sucked away the taste of scotch and her own juices. Jesse, jealous of the attention her mother was getting, began to bob her head faster trying to draw out a mouthful of male cream, but Stash pulled her head away before she could finish him.

"Time to go back to work whores," he announced, "Get our asses back to the bedroom. This is going to be a long night for you two."

Stash insisted that they crawl out of the room and down the hall on knees and elbows, rubbing the nipples of their dangling breasts on the nap of the rug as they went. Jesse went first with Cora second in line. Stash followed along behind Cora with a limber switch cut from a handy bush outside the front door. Every few steps he would call a halt, and Cora would press her nose into the crack of her daughter's ass and lick her pussy slit. If Stash didn't think she was licking with enough enthusiasm, he would give her a cut across her ass with his switch. Sometimes the pain was enough to make Cora's nose lose touch with Jesse's behind, which of course earned the poor woman still another strike across her bottom. To Cora it was like old times.

And that was the way the evening went as mother and daughter demonstrated their eagerness to service the great cock of the handsome young male who had overwhelmed and enslaved them. As he had promised earlier, Stash demanded that Cora suck him until he was hard and ready. Then he forced her to beg him with detailed formality to fuck her only daughter, and insisted that it be by her hand that his cock entered her poor baby's pussy. Once buried deep inside that teenage cunt, Stash forced Cora to complete her daughter's ritual rape by kneeling above Jesse's head to pin the girl's arms helplessly to the mattress.

After Stash filled his young victim with his semen, Cora, as instructed, dutifully told her daughter of the new house rules. From now on both she and Jesse were to be Stash's cunt slaves. Jesse's pussy, her ass, and her mouth, as well as those of her mother were always to be at the disposal of their joint master. Cora finished the ceremony as Stash demanded by licking his cum clean from the teenager's hard used pussy .

This night the two captive women were to learn the true cruelty of their new master, and the discipline he would require of them. Stash had graduated as a pussy hound this night, and he was insatiable. After each ejaculation he would demand that his captive women suck him hard again, and incredibly, the blood never failed to returned to his member for still another erection. Once Jesse had been formally 'initiated' into the 'new order' he fucked first Cora, and then her daughter in that most private of feminine holes, up the ass. He was however, by no means finished with his female slaves. For the entire evening the two women groveled at his feet begging for more cock, and encouraging him with their tongues and tits. Stash showed remarkable recovery, and an apparently inexhaustible supply of sperm.

Finally as dawn was breaking and Stash was putting on his clothes, he stared down at the two women and directed, "Tonight at supper time, you will both be here, stripped and ready, understand?"

"Yes Sir!" was the answer that came in unison.

"You fucking A better be!" Stash replied.

As he went out the door he thought, "Damn but owning a couple of his very own female slaves is sure going to be fun."

Back in the Adkins house, however, their predicament began to sink in on the two women. Still, they knew neither of them would, or could, escape from Stash Molinski's great cock now that they had tasted what it could do for their cunts. Silently, lost in their individual thoughts, they dressed for the new day that was just breaking in the east. Neither said a word, but each knew what the other was thinking... from now on they were Stash Molinski' whores, his cunt slaves. He had conquered them, and they were his prisoners as surely as if there had been bars on the windows and a lock on the door. There was nothing either of them could do about it. A great cock has such power.

fins

* * * * *

(This story was previously posted about 6 months ago at another site. It received a respectable score there, but frankly it didn't set any records. Nonetheless, it has always been one of my personal favorites, and I have rewritten some of the ragged spots to now share it with the readers at Literotica. This is its only chapter written to date. I have always been afraid a sequel would detract from the characters and the story, especially Cora's pact with the devil. I still feel that way unless there the demand is great, and some reader can inspire me with an especially erotic vision I can develop further.

How about it folks? Let me hear from you with your votes and feedback. Otherwise I can't know your out there. And if anyone has any ideas for the future of Cora & Jesse, especially from you girls who know about these things, let me hear about them. I can't promise anything, but see if you can tempt me with a good sexy idea I can develop further. Jigs)