Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter's grip relaxed a little. I could still feel his manly arms around my naked body, but he was no longer holding me tight, clenching my slighter frame against his. Inside, I smiled. Oh yes, now was the time to show the young lad what true love was, or at least what I wanted true love to be like at this very moment in time.

I wrapped my hands around the back of his head, grabbing at the sofa back for balance. Once more I lifted, slowly rising against his rampant shaft, then falling back again. Repeatedly, I slid within his loose arms, rising, and falling as I worked my lover with my hot wet sex.

Each time I rose a little higher, feeling my walls empty, then fill again. All the time it was one slow continual movement. I'd had the physical side last night, and this morning my mind screamed for something different.

My rhythm was steady. I was riding him, ever so slowly, but for sure I was riding the love of my life. There was no pause. As soon as I felt his head stretch my opening, I sank back down. As soon as I felt my ass hit his legs, I was on the rise again.

I could feel his cock rub against my tight pussy walls, sending tiny shockwaves through my loins as he caught that very spot. I could feel my sensitive nipples graze against his manly chest and supressed a moan.

I could feel something else. It was quicker than I had expected, most likely due to the way I had played with myself before going down on him, but already I could feel my climax nearing. My pussy walls clamped down against his hard shaft. The warmth intensified in my loins.

My heart told me to push, to force myself to orgasm, but my mind wanted to prolong the moment, to have us both reaching our special places together.

I'd picked up a little more speed, sliding up and down against his naked body, rising up and down on his rampant flagpole, but still it was that steady, sensual motion. I was starting to pant a little, part from effort and part from the excitement building down below. Peter's breathing was also coming shallow and fast.

Last night it was my crazed squeals which filled the bedroom. This morning, it was his soft manly moans which told of the carnal delight being played out on the sofa.

I wanted to join him. I wanted to call out in joy as I felt those tell-tale ripples wash through me. I didn't. The one thing I wanted more than ever was to hear my lover cum, and to know that it was me who had taken him to that special place.

I bit my lip.

I held my breath, restraining the urge to call out as I climbed higher.

I just kept working him... long... steady... sensually.

Higher and higher I climbed. The constant movement inside was like a catalyst, fuelling my excitement, intensifying the fires deep within. My mind was set on us climaxing at the same time, my orgasm hitting me at the very moment that I felt Peter release his load.

I was so close though.

I gasped.

I froze, as the first true wave hit me, trying my best to hold onto the edge.

I let it pass me by, then picked up my rhythm once more. Peter still moaned, soft subtle noises of content as I worked him once more. How close was he? When he fucked me, I could tell. Peter would pick up his pace, slamming hard into me the closer he got to release. Now though, it was just me and the slow, sensual fuck I was giving him. How much longer did I need to hold on before he shot his load deep into my pussy, the warmth of release filling my loins?

I had no idea. All I knew was that I was so...

"Aghh," I called out, against my better wishes, as I teetered on the very edge.

I rose against his cock.

I fell back into his lap.

I gasped.

I... nooo... nooo... it was getting too much.

As his cock slid inside my sodden pussy, I felt the tightness return.

I felt the fires flare up, a blaze raging down below.

Still, I worked him, but not for long. Every movement inside edged me closer and closer. I froze. I held my breath, but this time it was too much. The tell-tale euphoria of orgasm flooded through me.

I should have called out.

I wanted to call out.

All I did though was slump forward against my young lover. My head was resting on his shoulder. My fast panted breaths tickled at Peter's bare neck. I felt his arms return, clenching my naked frame up against him, holding me there, his cock half in and half out of my tight pussy.

Eyes closed, I imagined that I could feel his warmth in my loins. I was dreaming that we had shared that very moment, Peter reaching his release at the very moment I came on top of him.

Subconsciously, my dream changed, and I was back to riding the young lad. I could feel the movement. This time it was shorter and sharper, but still with that familiarly steady pace. In my mind I was smiling. Was I still riding him?

My eyes opened as I realised the truth. It was Peter. Holding me tight, he flexed his hips and pushed. I gasped. Again, and again, he did the same, thrusting into me from below. It was just an inch or so, but enough for his cock to work my tight walls as he slid inside, enough to keep me on that plateau of satisfaction without pushing towards a second cumming.

I must have taken him close, as it took no time at all before, I felt it. There was no manly grunt from the young lad, no announcement signifying his imminent release, no warning of what was to cum.

I smiled again, this time a real smile of satisfaction across my face.

For a second time, a warmth filled my body.

"Thank you," I whispered, planting my lips in a gentle kiss against Peter's neck. "Thank you, Peter, for a most wonderful weekend."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

An hour later I was dressed and ready to leave. I was back to wearing the jeans and jumper that I had arrived in, my comfortable bra and panties underneath. I was back to being Neelam, the forty-something year old mother of four.

"Peter," I asked, as I picked up my bag.

"Yes, my sexy little Amina?" he responded.

I blushed. Dressed like this, sexy would be the last word you would choose.

"What about my knickers?" I asked.

"What knickers?"

"You know. The tiny little black ones you took from me yesterday."

"Oh, yeah... those knickers," Peter responded, a mischievous look in his eye.

"Come on, I haven't got all day," I said, glancing down at my watch. "I've got a train to catch, you know."

"I know," Peter replied, a touch of disappointment in his voice.

"All good things come to an end," I added, "but I'll come back, just mark my words."

"Oh, I know you will," Peter continued, smiling.

"You know?"

"Well... yes... you see, I'm gonna keep these little knickers here," Peter added, pulling the tiny black thong from his pocket, and waving it around in the air. "You can collect them when you come back."

"Is that blackmail, my young lover?" I asked.

"Blackmail? Oh, no. Think of it as an incentive to come back sooner," Peter replied.

"My dear young Peter," I responded, "I have incentive a plenty to come back quickly."

As I spoke, I reached out and ran my hand across the front of his trousers, thinking about nothing more than his cock within, and the fun we had this weekend.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After a parting worthy of a classic romance film, I boarded my train home. I could see the young Peter on the platform as the train pulled out of the station. Next stop would be my place, and the life which was expectant of a married housewife.

I didn't mind. I'd had the most satisfying weekend, and with a bit of luck--oh, and yes, a fair degree of persuading--there'd be another one very soon. I pulled the prospectus out of my bag and glanced at the workshop dates. The next was in four weeks' time.

I glanced out of the window and watched the world go by. My mind started to think about the journey; not the one the train was taking, but more the one I had been on over the last few weeks.

I'd changed so much from that first night. Back then, I'd been so hesitant, so self-conscious, so embarrassed about who I was. Now, I was becoming the opposite. Yes, on the outside I was the same Neelam, albeit parading under my daughter's name, but inside... inside... Peter had awoken a different woman.

We'd made out three times in the last two days, four if you counted the blowjob I'd given him in the shower. Then there was the time in the kitchen, and again in my daughter's bedroom. That made six... six moments of pure unadulterated pleasure.

I racked my brains, thinking back to the last time I had even come close with Zeeshan. When was it? Ten years ago? Fifteen? Too long ago to remember.

As I sat there, I thought not about the past, but more about the future. Peter was taking me on a journey, and I couldn't wait to find out what he next had in mind. Those four weeks couldn't pass quick enough, to be back with my lover.

The thought did pass my mind... if I longed so much to be back with Peter, what did that make of me?

To Be Continued

12