Like No One's Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the street below a couple walked past, laughing, talking, maybe drunk. If they heard us and looked up, they'd see Erin's head hanging over the edge, rocking, trying to quiet her gasps as she was being fucked.

I needed her too much to care. Erin didn't seem to, either. She reached back with one hand to grab my thrusting hips, urging me on. Then she reached between us to tease her clit and occasionally caress her fingertips over my swinging balls.

Soon the tempo of Erin's panting and moans reached the crescendo of my own. She pushed back and gave a little mewl as orgasm blossomed within her. I jammed deep inside her once, twice then unloaded in a desperate release of passion and hope.

Afterwards we sat on the tarry roof, backs propped against the wall, smiling and caressing as we caught our breath and cooled. Grinning like naughty children, we then helped each other down the stairs to her apartment and fell into bed.

~~~~

In the morning, I woke to find the bed empty. I panicked before hearing water running in the bathroom. Erin bounded into the room, naked and smiling, and bounced into bed. Her eyes sparkled in the pale morning light.

"So, how's your trip to Toronto so far?" she said.

I laughed and kissed her. "Well," I said, "I like the people I've met. A lot. And how they dress." Erin purred when I swept the back of my hand across the curve of her ass. "But it's really hot here in the summer."

That's when I saw it. Behind her on the dresser sat a multi-function printer/scanner embossed with the words "Fax."

"You devious scamp," I said. "You never needed me to receive that fax."

Erin glanced at the machine and shrugged. "You volunteered before I could tell Walter I had one. And it was a way to get you to come over here."

"You could have just asked."

"You never seemed interested. You always ignored all my hints and flirting."

"I was sure I was misreading you. I mean, why would you flirt when you lived in Canada?"

"Grr! So that's why. Men. So totally oblivious. Though, when you started spying on me, I was sure I'd finally caught your attention."

"Sorry. I really didn't do it on purpose."

Erin chewed a lip.

"Uh, you know that first call?" she said. "The one around midnight? That was my fault. It was me calling you."

"What?" I gasped. "You called to flash your boobs at me on purpose?"

"No, no! I was on my phone and must've hit a wrong key. Didn't realize until I was on the other side of the room and saw the camera light go out. The log said I called you. I wasn't even sure you'd seen me until you were acting all guilty and puppy-eyed the next day."

"I thought I kept a good poker face."

"Hah! You might as well have had 'I saw your tits' tattooed across your forehead."

"Okay. So those other times..."

"Those weren't me. The logs said you called me."

"Sorry."

"Oh stop sounding so Canadian. At least you made up for it, waggling your pecker for me."

"You're so bad," I said. "That was embarrassing."

"Serves you right. But you didn't seem to mind it too much later on."

"Only because you were enjoying watching me. And then you joined me."

Erin grinned. "Think we're exhibitionists?"

"Not me. I don't want anyone seeing me naked. But you can look anytime."

"Yeah," she said. "I'm the same. I like you looking at me. Thinking about me."

"I was thinking about you long before I saw you naked. Your face, the way you are, everything about you is so..."

"Perfect?"

"Well, yeah."

She kissed me and we hugged. The hug became caresses, which became stroking, touching, exploring. I loved the way she touched me, and I adored touching her, how she responded with pleased little hums and sighs.

"You know," I said, mapping the satiny folds of her pussy while she stroked me, "when I join your startup, you'll be my boss."

"Hmm. Fucking the boss. Sounds so nasty. But now who's—ooo, that's nice—being sure of themselves? If I happen to hire you—mmm, yes. Do that. That's so nice—you'll have to work hard to please me. And we—ahh! Oh shit—always want our employees to be happy."

Erin guided me on top of her, positioned me at her entrance then closed her eyes, laying her head back.

"Go deep," she breathed. "Pound me."

She sighed as I poked just in and out of her opening. She raised her hips seeking to force me fully inside, but I pulled back each time, teasing her, repeatedly nudging just the crown of my cock in and out.

Erin raised her head. "What are you doing? Fuck me."

Fixing her with a grave look, I said "I don't think it's right, having relations with my soon-to-be boss. I mean, think of the power imbalance."

"Oh, for fuck's sake," she groaned. "That's not funny. Stop teasing and fuck me!"

"I dunno," I said. "It just seems so inappropriate."

Erin flopped her head back on the bed and groaned. "Fine. You can be VP of Software Engineering. We'll be equals. You can be CIO. You can be emperor... I don't care! Now will you fucking fuck me?"

"Yes, boss," I said, and drove into her all the way.