Like The First Time ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arms holding him tight. His holding me tight. My legs wrapped around him, holding him tight. Ecstasy.

The agony and the ecstasy. The striving. The achievement. The accomplishment. Fulfillment. 'Fuck,' I am saying to myself, 'Oh, fuck.'

Then aloud, full voice, "Oh, fuck." "Oh, fuck." "Oh, fuck." " Oh fuck - oh fuck - oh fuck."

He arches his back, head high, and, primal, brutish, from his throat, the roar of the king of the beasts, proclaiming his triumph, claiming his mate. His muscled arms pull me in to him, holding me tight. I am his.

I like that I am his. He has claimed me again.

I shudder. A sudden wave, beginning between my shoulders, rolling down my back past my pelvis, into my legs, my ass closing tight on his dick.

"Y'okay?" he is asking.

"Yes," I reply, my ass pulsing on his dick, squeezing him. "Yes, just a shiver that's all."

His arms clasp me tighter, holding me to him.

I feel his cheek at my cheek. He is nuzzling my ear. Bunting me. I twist to get my lips onto his, to hold them there, to kiss him, deeply. And deep inside, way up inside, I feel him continuing to thrust into me, his dick throbbing, expended, but still throbbing.

He keeps it there. I feel him, big, and warm, filling me. What of himself he has shot into me, likewise warm, spreading, being absorbed into me.

I hold his head in my hands, rubbing his forehead to mine, rolling mine side to side against his.

"Fuck, I am glad you are home," I murmur in his ear.

"Me, too," I hear him. "Me too!"

We are locked in the afterglow. His arms around me, my arms around him. My legs around him, belly to belly, chest to chest. Mouth to mouth.

"Oh, fuck," I say, emphatically.

"Fuck is right," he says. Then, "One for the record books?"

"One for the record books!" I reply.

He pulls me in tighter, and nuzzles my ear.

"Fuck, I am glad you are home," I say to him again.

"Missed me, have you?" he smirks.

"You fucking well know it," I say.

"Fuck," he says, "I miss this when I am gone. Fuck, I miss you. It's like I fucking ache, wanting you. Fucking you, you fucking me. But just wanting to be with you. For you to be with me."

"Don't think I don't" I tell him. "Like, in my gut, I am aching for you."

I am thinking how it is, how it is going to be till he goes again. Having him home. What we do when he is here. Going nowhere, just enjoying each others' company. Hitting the sack when we want to. Drifting off, arms, legs interlocked. Waking up late, snuggling, putting off breakfasts. Morning wood. His. Mine. Getting it off. Showers. Mid-mornings, after nine, rocking it out. And nooners, and the feel of him, and liking the feel of him, way up, filling me, emptying himself in me, warm and spreading, and me absorbing him. And ditto, to be way upside in him, emptying myself in him, him absorbing me.

BJs, handjobs, mutuals, sixty-nines. Lifting, naked. Wrestling, naked. Swimming, diving, naked. In the kitchen, naked. Hanging out, chilling out. Footsies. Giggling. Sometimes reaching out, touching, just to be reassured, reassuring. The two of us, one. Fuck, I sure miss him when he is gone.

"Well," he says, "Maybe soon you'll get to come."

"Could be," I say, not committing. Much as I might like to. He knows why.

"But then, " - I can hear the smirk in his voice - "We wouldn't get to start over."

"You like that, don't you," I say.

"It's the best part, coming back to your tight ass," he comes back.

"And yours," I reply, adding, "And your dick. Fuck. Your dick."

"And yours .. and yours," he says.

'Too good,' I am thinking, 'too good.'

I feel him begin to soften. Just begin. I savour the feeling of him still inside me, the fullness of him still inside me. The warm, fulfilling satisfaction of just having been fucked by him. Of the two of us fucking. Luxuriating in it. He turns his head so, now, his other cheek is resting on mine, his mouth at my ear, his tongue again flicking, tracing the shell of my ear.

It takes him a long time to come down. It always does. But soon he's gonna wanna pull out. He's gonna pull back, and pull out. And that's gonna hurt. I know from before. Almost the same as the very first time. Just as much as it hurts to get him into me, it hurts for him to be pulling out of me.

"But you are glad that I am home," he says. I can hear it in his voice, what is coming next. "How glad?"

"Glad enough I am gonna do to you what you have just been doing to me," I tell him. "And then some!"

'Ya think so?" he says, teasing.

"You better believe it," I shoot back.

"Starting all over again?" he asks.

"Starting all over again," I reply, emphatically.

"Your dick in my ass," he says.

"My dick in your ass," I confirm.

"Waited long enough," he says. "Good to be home, best friend, good to be home."

He's moving his legs into position to get his ass in the air, and the long slide begins, leaving me empty where he has been. The bulge in his dick is beginning to pull back through the inner ring, stretching it, and stretching it some more. The hurt, long and slow, mounting. I try to ignore it, or at least manage it. It is sliding out, stretching my ass channel, hurting.

'Fuck.' 'Fuck.' 'Fuck.' 'Fuck,' I am chanting to myself, not wanting to cry out, until I feel that bulge itself moving through the ring and the channel, and, not able to hold it back, just on the threshold of really hurting, like he's gonna tear out my guts, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuawawww ....

12