Lil Joey 02

Story Info
Lil Joey is seen at the movies alone, so what?
1.3k words
3
849
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lil Joey 02

[A fairly squeaky strut up the Strip because the high tops are fairly new]

"Hi, Kenny, I guess it looks like team Tay-Tay is going to the Big Bowl game then, right?"

"Lil Joey, for the last time! Taylor Swift is not a football player! But I guess your question holds true since her boyfriend is a football player, but I promise you, Lil Joey, your precious team Tay-Tay will not, well, snap, TV people are tricky and she could pop up on stage during the halftime show, so, anyways, what are you planning for a super bowl party, huh? And make more tickets available this time because you're pretty sneaky too, so?"

"Oh, it's a mismatched themed party for Tay-Tay's next TV football concert, Kenny and the Big Bowl game day dress code theme is red deep V jerseys with white Denim shorts or white deep V jerseys with red Denim shorts for the girls and the guys need to be clean, so? Also, I'll be the only one wearing red Demin shorts because the girls have selected red or white Lycra blended booty and camel toe shorts, so?"

"Oh, oh, so, we're saying that I have about two weeks to shower clean, right, Lil Joey?"

"(OMFG) yeah Kenny, you have about two weeks to shower up, bye since I'm on a mission right now, bye."

Guys like Kenny, right? All they need is a two week notice to shower clean before they ogle over Lycra blended booty and camel toe shorts at a game watch party!

[And the fairly squeaky strut continues up the Strip in those fairly new high tops]

"Hi, Todd, bye, Todd, I'm on a mission, so, bye."

"Wait, you can see me? Can you hear me, Lil Joey? Am I standing or sitting, huh?"

Guys like Todd, right? He brought invisibility upon himself when his project in project class was to make a homemade girlfriend by stuffing two damp kitchen sponges into a plastic beverage cup and screamed out "mwahahaha" as he inspected his project and then disappeared into the restroom, but that was so much better than a class demonstration, right?

[And the fairly squeaky strut up the Strip goes on]

"Hi, Bradley, I mean, I guess we saw each other at the movie theater the other night, but, um, it's not unheard of that some people actually go to the movies alone, so, can I trust my desperation is not going to be spread around then, hmm? Things are difficult enough as they are, so?"

Guys like Bradley, right? They're buffed! But guys like Bradley who has a girlfriend like Cindi, right? Cindi's body is a bit of a dream!

"Um, let's start at the top, Lil Joey, tee he, you made Todd the Dweeb pass out!"

Circling back to guys like, Todd, right? It's been Todd the Twerp since school and Bradley knows that!

"And then, touching base in the middle, yeah, I saw you in the theater alone, Lil Joey and so did Cindi, but we haven't said anything, so?"

LOL, people like me, right? Well, it's not like I'm desperate for a movie date or anything. And by the way, it's more of the entertainment value than anything else since, um, since I'm innocent and that's all we need to talk about!

Well, fine, movie goers, right? Most movie goers select a movie and then go into the sub theater inside of the Middleton Movie Complex and watch their movie in the sub theater that their movie is showing in, the end and I'm innocent!

But some other (innocent) movie goers, right? They may or may not watch whatever movie is showing in sub theater 2 because it has a small oddball and weird seating area in the rear corner of about ten rows that may or may not be nicknamed make out cove, the end, I go to the movies solo and there's no such thing as making out solo and that alone makes me innocent!

But it might be a good place for viewing. The movie!

"Okay, by, Bradley, it's always a pleasure, so, okay, bye since I'm on a mission."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Lil Joey, when there is a top and a middle topic, then a bottom of the barrel topic must follow suit and that's the acceptable social protocol, so, you scooched!"

"OMG, Bradley, I did not scooch next to you and Candi for a better view. Of the movie!"

"Oh, so, you're only honest about the way you live then, huh, Lil Joey? Spill it!"

[Those fairly new high tops won't squeak!]

"Fine, Bradley, but I didn't scooch in for a better view of you and Cindi making out! I mean, I scooted, so."

"And???"

"Fine times 3, maybe I wanted to know if it was a myth or not if Cindi's Lolo Lime fancy sweatpants pulled down slightly while she leaned across the arm and leaned down to, um, to, um, to, um, to kiss you another way, but I swear, after that, I scurried away!"

Booty crack while servicing the boyfriend, right? It's the best! I mean, so I've heard, I don't know. And I'm still innocent because I'm betting that fancy Lolo Lime sweatpants are designed to do that. Or it's an amazing side effect, I don't know.

[Tap, tap, tap, whoop, text sent, ping, a response received]

"Well, Bradley, I know you just texted, Cindi, so?"

"Tee he, she said, tee he, she said, LMAO, tee he..."

Text messages, right? Sometimes you have to snatch the phone and read it for yourself.

"I hope it worked for the bitch Boi!"

Hmm, right? Well, it did. Cindi has a very nice movie set. But it was exactly the same as spying her in a thong bikini bottom while leaning forward and um, um, applying sun tan lotion to her knees, the end.

LOL, when it's so not the same, right?

[Tap, tap, tap, sneaky text sent while Bradley is still going all "LMAO" and stuff]

"Honey bun, the bitch Boi said that we can watch the T. Swift football concert at his party if you wear your hair in that rat nest style???"

Well, rear bun rat nests, right? Sometimes they are a trainwreck, but like a trainwreck that you can't look away from.

[Weep, an incoming response]

"OMG, really? I'll blow U half naked in his bedroom for a Tay-Tay game coin toss ticket! Done!"

When it's all okay, right?

[Oh, now those fairly new high tops are squeaking their soles off up the Strip for the getaway!]

"(Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze) hey, Jim Jiminy (wheeze, wheeze, wheeze), what's happening?"

That time when Jim Jiminy gave me a moment to catch my breath, right?

"Feel up to seeing a movie, Lil Joey?"

Almost passing out from finally being asked out to a movie, right? I waited a long time to hear those words, which are not the same as being asked "feel up to sucking my dick in the alley, Lil Joey" or other things along those lines.

"Jim Jiminy, wait, you can see me? Can you hear me, Jim Jiminy? Am I standing or sitting, hmm?"

LOL, when I tell you guys to shut it, right? I mean in the nicest way, so.

"You know, Lil Joey, ugh, sometimes there are just many movie choices when a complex has ten theaters in it, but you can choice and I'm only hinting about seeing Furiously Fast XXXLVII in theater 6, so, okay, you pick then."

"Oh, Jim Jiminy, I think the original 1937 A Star is Born in theater 4 would be a good choice, so?"

Guys who need their Furiously Fast XXXLVII movie more than a leaning over the seat arm blow job, right? And no, I'm not so daring and forward to convince Jim Jiminy with hints otherwise, yet.

But by the way, I mean, from above, right? Bradley owes me one now, right?

End Lil Joey 02