Lilac's 18yo Friend: Stacy's Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The power came back on outside at some point, restoring some dim light to the room. I took advantage of it, pushing Stacy onto her fours, climbing behind her hot young ass. She had a round butt, with a bit of flesh on it, but it looked delicious, like two half-moons in the dim light. I could even make out the beads of sweat and juices on her buttcheeks.

But as I moved to fuck her doggy-style, the girl whimpered, moving her pelvis away from me, reaching back with a hand. "No, here," she spat at me, with a rushed, urgent tone, "fuck my ass -- can you please fuck my ass?" I hadn't fucked an ass for a long time, and I guess I hesitated, because that is what she really wanted. "I wanna be dirty -- make me your dirty slut, baby -- stick your dick in my ass, please!"

Well, I wasn't going to disappoint an 18 year old slut, was I?

In fact, I did her better than that. I was already feeling slightly guilty for fucking her -- cheating on my wife, and with a girl so young too -- but, I realized, why the fuck not go all out? You can't be half-pregnant, and you can't half-cheat on your wife. I was "all in," so I was going to do it all.

The nasty pervert in me was coming out!

I bent over, prying open her sweaty asscheeks, exposing her tight butthole. Instead of my cock going into it, however, I first started licking it. It tasted so nasty -- dirty, disgusting, sweet, sexy. The girl loved it, shrieking, "Yeah, baby, yeah!" She put her face and tits to the messy bedsheet, shoving her ass up higher even more, parting her knees to give me more access. I began kissing and licking her asshole, tasting sweat and pussyjuices on it, then my tongue entered inside. I'd never done this to a girl, but I figured, she did it to me, and she must like it. She screamed, "FUCK YESSS!" and began fingering her clitoris while I licked her asshole. Shoving my chiI n against her body, I just hammered my tongue into her butt, deeply, pumping my tongue in and out. She was bucking against my face, almost ramming my nose with her body, somewhat forcefully I might add.

Next, I leaned upright, and replaced my tongue with my finger inside her asshole. The bitch loved it, howling in delight, putting both her hands on her buttocks to spread her cheeks open. I could barely see, in the light, my finger disappearing into her tight, smelly ass, but I twisted it around, made sure she felt me fucking it back and forth. Stacy let go of her ass and used her hand to masturbate her vagina, while I finger-fucked that butthole.

"Fuck -- so good, uhhh!" she screamed, having an orgasm from the feeling.

That made me feel proud, I just made an 18 year old girl have an orgasm from finger-fucking her butthole!

Of course, my dick was going to take its turn. I pulled my finger out, had her suck it clean, then I mounted her body from behind. Holding her hips firmly, I rubbed my dickhead against her ass, and when I felt my penis right at the hole, I shoved it inside, HARD. She winced and moaned, and I let out a grunt too, that hole was even more tight than her cunt! She pushed backwards as I slowly ground my hips forward, and I was almost gasping at how tight the hole was. Her ass-muscles were squeezing my dick painfully, almost squeezing it off of me, but I kept hammering at the pressure, slowly pushing meat into that anus, until I had most of my six inches inside of her.

I couldn't pump it, her butt was too tight, so I started grinding my body against hers, leaving my dick in her ass, pressing her rounded asscheeks against my flabby belly. We were grunting in unison, our bodies swaying together, as she screamed from my fat cock digging into her tight ass.

I tried to remember what she'd said a few minutes earlier. "There, you're a dirty slut now, Stacy," I snickered, smacking her asscheek for good measure.

The young whore howled in lust. "Fuck, yessss!" Her fingers started probing her vagina now, two or three of them, with my penis still shoved up her ass. With her body rocking furiously, grinding against me, she was bringing herself to an orgasm, and it was a loud one, she was screaming and thrashing on the bed under me, her tight asshole almost ripping my dick off of me.

We fell forward, Stacy onto her stomach and chest, me lying over her ass and back, my dick still fucking her butt. I pushed her down flat, sliding in and out of her ass a little, keeping her body in place. It was comfortable this way, her buttocks cushioning my pelvis as I fucked that ass. Pinned to the messy bedsheets, the teenager was groaning lovingly, keeping pressure on my cock by gyrating her pelvis and ass around in hard, urgent circles. Her voice was deep and full of lust. "Uhhh, fuck yeah, uhhh, baby!"

I hadn't realized fucking an ass was so much fun; it felt different than a pussy, much more tight, gripping my cock. Plus, lying on her butt was sensous. Spreading my knees and hands on the bed for leverage, I began pounding faster at her asshole. "There, you nasty slut," I spat down at her, trying to fuck her ears and brain now too as much as her body, "taking married cock up your asshole -- what a nasty, filthy, fucking little whore you are!"

"Uhhh, fuck, yeah!" agreed the horny bitch, grunting, pushing against my more powerful thrusts into her ass. "Fuck, it hurts -- fuck my ass harder!"

Giving the 18 year old what she wanted, I pounded my erection into that ass furiously, over and over, staring down at it. I felt myself wanting to cum, too. But I kept going, driving deep into her tight hole while she was undulating excitedly underneath me, both of us sucking in air hard. Then, at the last minute, I pulled out, flopping Stacy onto her back. With her hair spilled around her pretty face, and her big tits pointing up at me, she looked gorgeous. I crawled over her, holding my erection in my hand, jerking off my slimy dick that had spent the last fifteen minutes inside her asshole. I pointed my cock at her face, bawling, "Fuckin' gonna cum, honey!"

"Yeah, baby!" she purred back to me, staring at my erection inches above her face.

I unloaded on her, shooting my second orgasm of the night onto her face and tits. I could hear the cum splatter on her skin, and Stacy moaned as I streamed loads of my gooey hot seed onto her pretty cheeks and chin, then a few globs of the mess onto her big breasts also. She cupped her bosom for me, letting me coat her nipples with the remaining dribbles of semen I could coax out of my shaft.

As soon as I emptied myself on her, I crawled up her body a bit more, shoving my dick to her mouth. "Here, honey," I groaned with desire, "suck my dick clean, taste your hot ass on my cock, baby."

"Mmm hmm!" She was more than willing. Wrapping her lips around my penis, the girl lovingly sucked my cock into her wet mouth, tasting the flavors of my fucking of her butthole, licking all around my shaft. I was sore but still hard, muttering about how sexy and pretty she was while she cleaned off my messy penis with her mouth. Even when it was clean, she kept licking me, lapping at my balls, even moving me up her face so she, too, could lick my asshole again. Girl was one nasty bitch, wasn't she?

We fucked one more time, after cuddling and talking a bit. I got hard again and climbed on top of her, and remained there, fucking her faster and harder. I knew we both had to get up for early flights, but fuck it, I wasn't going to get a chance to fuck her ever again, probably. My dick belonged in her cunt, and I kept it there a good half-hour more, fucking furiously, in and out, until my third orgasm was my second one of the night inside her pussy, shooting whatever sperm I had left into her wet, teen tube.

Pulling the sweaty bedsheets over our bodies as she lay together for some slumber, I kissed her nasty mouth, holding her sore, sexy nude body next to mine. "You," I told her, "are one hot fuck -- I'm so glad we did this."

She snickered. "I've never helped a guy cheat on his wife before," she giggled like a guilty schoolgirl, "I should do it more often, if y'all are all this much fun!"

I told her, she should fuck married men as often as she can. And they all should give me a medal for my service to humanity, for telling her to do it.

I can only imagine what other married cocks got to enter her hot pussy!