Lilac's Sluts: Heather Does Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was on fire, almost cumming in mid-air, so turned on that I was making my gorgeous, sexy blonde daughter orgasm from just my tongue. I loved her so much, and suddenly was even more infatuated with her from becoming one of her lovers now.

Continuing to lick her pussy, I had my tongue pull out and lap juices off her soft, pink pussylips, then I lapped down a stream of the juice to a pool of it over her butthole. I hadn't ever licked a girl's ass before, but I have to say -- hers sure seemed inviting. Clean, puckered, lightly brown, and smelling sweet. With her pussyjuice coating it, I couldn't resist. She kept her legs spread wide open for me, howling in delight, feeling her father's tongue licking around her ass then lightly penetrating it. My nose was rubbing her cunt, and her hips were wildly gyrating in circles. Following the rim job that lasted a few minutes, I returned my tongue to her pussy -- and, as soon as I stuck it inside that cummy hole, Heather screamed and her body shook, and she exhaled with a third orgasm of the night.

As she came down from that last orgasm, my daughter decided it was time for us to take this daddy/daughter, incestuous sex to its ultimate limit. Her tone was urgent, she was breathless, she didn't want an argument. "Daddy," she snarled, "I'm so horny -- fuck me -- fuck me, Daddy, stick your big dick in me!" Her hand reached to my penis, groping it, squeezing more precum out of it. Her blue eyes opened all the way, and finding energy for the moment, she snapped at me, "I need you to FUCK me, Daddy!"

Snickering, I acted like I was right. "I told you that would end up happening." I was already crawling over her, being pulled by her hand around my dick, moving on the cramped bed until I was kneeling beneath her spread-open thighs, lowering my cock to her cunt, dying to fuck her just as she wanted.

My daughter gripped both of her knees from the undersides, able now to open herself completely, her feet and legs opened for me to fuck her -- the position of total abandon by a man, the ultimate offer for a male to fuck her very womanly hole. As she felt my dick rubbing her wet, teen cuntlips, her voice quivered with desperate anxiety. "Fuck me!" she repeated urgently, staring at my eyes. But, as I was moving to enter her, she gasped out, "Know what, Daddy?"

I shook my head, holding my cock right at the magical spot, about to penetrate my own daughter with my dick. But I played along. "No, what?"

She had something she desperately wanted to tell me, before I fucked her. Squirming under me, knowing I was about to fuck her, she blurted out quickly, "Last month, a few weeks ago -- I saw a daddy fuck his daughter, for real, she was 18 -- Lilac and Ron -- we did a threesome, and he fucked his daughter -- it made me want to fuck YOU."

This girl was endless surprises. "Is that right?" I pushed my cockhead at her hole, not entering it yet, but all I needed to do was shove forward and we'd be having taboo, incestuous sex. I wasn't thinking about some other guy fucking his daughter, I wanted to fuck my own daughter.

Heather nodded, her legs wrapping around my waist, holding me above her petite figure. "Yeah -- I did -- now, fuck me, Daddy -- I want you so bad -- I know you want me too!"

IT WAS THAT MOMENT.

I was about to FUCK MY DAUGHTER.

With a grunt, I snickered, "Don't tell your mother" -- and I thrust my cock forward.

My penis sunk into my daughter's wet vagina. She was fucking tight! I winced, grunting again, not expecting her slutty pussy that had been screwed by other guys to be so tight around my smallish dick. But only about my dickhead fit into her twat at first; I had to thrust hard with my leg muscles burning and ass clenching, to jam a couple inches into that tight hole, ramming against the pressure, trying to stretch it open. I felt her slim legs around my waist, and as I looked down her big tits were shaking underneath me, her long nipples pointing up at me, while her eyes were on my face. I wondered, for a moment, what she often thought when a guy fucked her for the first time. And I wondered if those thoughts were different right now, since I was her father, not some horny college guy or some perverted married man unrelated to her.

"Daddy!" she gasped, her eyes adoringly gazing at me, "I love you, sooo much!"

Shit, hearing that made me feel amazing -- not just manly, but adored. Loved. The way only a daughter can make a father feel! And of all the times in her life she'd said it to me, this was the very most meaningful -- because, at that moment, my penis was fucking her cunt!

I'm not making it up, it was the best sex of my life. Ever, period. She was probably the hottest female I'd ever suck my dick in -- with that long blonde hair, her big tits, her skinny body, she was the kind of dream every male fantasizes about. Only, she was my daughter! She loved me implicitly, there was nothing I could do that would make her stop loving me, it was the ultimate form of love that every man desires. And now, even better, she was having sex with me too!

All that lust and love for my daughter translated into one very hot fucking I gave her. At first she remained on her back, on her twin-size bed with its uncomfortable mattress, offering her cunt to her daddy. Heather's slim fingers wrapped around her bony knees, keeping those thighs wide-open for me, allowing me to pound her hole with my fat cock. She was so fucking tight as I drove my meat into that cunt, feeling her juicy tube squeezing my cockhead and shaft inside her body. As I fucked that pressure-filled hole, her juices were bubbling up, making my cockshaft slimy and wet, lubricating me to more easily fuck her. Our eyes were locked together most of the time, both of us trembling at the powerful emotions of having sex with each other, but loving the feeling of my dick driving deeper into her vagina. I was completely inside her, my balls pressing against her slick, messy skin, giving my own daughter the full length of my penis. Heather loved it, screaming to an orgasm, spasming around my erection all the way inside her body.

Her words were the same, only even more energetic and meaningful. "Daddy, Daddy," she panted, pulling my face down to hers, "I love you!" Our mouths pressed together again, tongues dancing over each other, breaths exchanging lung to lung. As I began making out with Heather, my cock continued to drive in and out of her juicy cunt relentlessly, not merely grinding into her but pumping in and out. I loved her so much, I wanted her to be impressed with her father, even though I fully expected that I wasn't the hottest guy who'd ever fucked her. I wanted her to think, wow my Daddy sure can fuck me good. So, hammering at the pressures deep in her pussy, I shoved my dick inside that gorgeous hole over and over, using all my muscles and weight, really smashing myself into my daughter's body and making her bed and legs shake violently from the thrusting. I felt her legs wrap around my waist, holding onto me, then her feet travelled northward until they were over my shoulders, bending her backwards, lifting her ass off the sweat-soaked bedsheets. My cock, so stimulated by the totality of the incredible sex, was nearing its first orgasm. I was fighting it back, wanting to show my daughter the stamina I had in bed.

At this point we'd broken our kiss, I was leaning above her, staring down at those amazing teenage hooters on her chest, with the big nipples pointing upwards. The 19 year old tits were bouncing around, the meaty flesh shaking from her daddy's forceful fucking. Heather wiped some saliva from her kissable lips, then she grinned up at my face. "I love that you're fucking me, Daddy," sang my horny daughter, "this feels soooo good!" She saw the grin I returned to her, and she bit her lower lip before gasping her desire at me. "Daddy -- cum in my pussy, please, I'm on the Pill -- I want my daddy's cum deep in my pussy!"

How did she know I was wanting to cum? So now, authorized to ejaculate, I pushed her legs off my shoulders and pinned them to the bed, drawing a protest of moaning from my daughter. But able to ram my erection into the tightest depths of her college pussy, I grunted myself and felt the swelling in my balls. I was there, it was going to happen.

"Here I cum, babygirl!" I shouted, my eyes rolling, head spinning.

The first stream of semen erupted painfully through my cockhead, deep inside her twat as she wanted, shooting her daddy's babymaking sauce into my daughter's pussy. The same jism that made her about two decades ago, now was fucking her too. It was a massive, powerful cum, I was shooting load after load of my hot sperm inside Heather's wet, silky vagina, filling it with my orgasm, while above her I was sweating profusely, my muscles and limbs tensed, my whole body enjoying the climax.

I collapsed on her, kissing her, but unable to stop laughing. She began giggling too, both daddy and daughter humored by the sudden eruption of sexual energy. Heather was purring how great it was, and while I had to agree, I had another thought on my mind. "Don't tell your mother," I snickered in the middle of a messy, wet kiss with my daughter.

"Hmmm!" She pretended to think about it, kissing me more, before responding, "Well, if you keep fuckin' me like that, why would I want her to know and stop it?" Then, pushing herself away from me, my perverted daughter reached to her daddy's penis. She found it still most swollen, if only a bit tender, with sloppy residue of my cum inside her pussy drooling over my shaft. At first her hand stroked my dick, lathering that sperm and cuntjuice all over me, but then she twisted herself on the bed until her face was over my dick. As I lay back on her bed, she began mouthing me, cleaning off my penis, tasting the flavors of our sex. Fuck, she was getting me hard again! My little bitch knew how to use a cock -- college was definitely teaching her well.

Maybe a couple minutes later, not much longer, my blonde daughter was crawling over me, climbing onto her old man's body. Spreading her legs wide, she positioned her sloppy vagina over my fat cockhead, and sat back, her face wincing. We were fucking again, her pussy devouring my erection as she slid it deeper into her body.

Sitting upright on me, arching her back to proudly show off her boobs, my 19 year old blonde princess grinned with a prurient snare at her father. "You gonna let me fuck this big cock anytime I want at home now, Daddy?" Her hands were rubbing the hairs on my chest, feeling my manly physique as she began to ride me. "I love your dick!" Spying my eyes on her swaying breasts above me, and knowing that I was entranced by the sexy, soft firmness of those teenage tits, she leaned her torso towards my face. "And you can have my tits anytime you want, I know you like 'em."

Soon I was munching on her boobies, licking and sucking them back and forth, while my hands caressed her sweaty asscheeks and her tight, wet pussy was sliding up and down my erection. I heard her moaning above me, feeling her daddy's penis deep inside her cunt, and she was wiggling her pelvis erotically while humping me up and down. Heather even reached a hand to her clitoris, frigging it rapidly, drawing out an orgasm while I fucked her. She loved me nibbling on her hard nipples too, intensifying her orgasm.

She was riding me like that, both of us gasping and panting while the bed thumped against the wall, when her cellphone erupted with a playful ringtone. From the song the phone was chirping, Heather knew it was her roommate calling. Able to snatch the cellphone from her desk by leaning to the side, but not climbing off of me, she put the phone to her face while we were still fucking. "Hiya?" she spat at her roommate, breathless. I saw her listen to the phone a few seconds, before she gave a stern answer. "No, you can't," my daughter snapped with conviction, "not for, like, a while -- you should have brought it -- or just go buy a new one?" Then, a moment later, she said, "Yeah, with my own father -- well, I'll explain later -- we're, like -- yeah, you can't, so, see ya tomorrow, babe!" And then she nodded at something Jill said to her. "Yup, I gotta go, see ya, love ya!"

With my eyes on her big tits hovering over me while she rode my erection, I casually asked my daughter to explain the call. Heather laughed, lowering her chest to my face again, pushing her left boob into her daddy's mouth. "Mmm, she forgot her fancy razor -- she wanted to come back -- and so, like, I said no."

My cock almost swelled double in size, not believing she'd just told her roommate that she and I were having sex. "So, now Jill knows too?"

The horny daughter riding her father's penis cowgirl-style snickered. "Oh, she told me you're hot, and I should fuck you -- she said, if she had a hot daddy like you, she'd do ya."

That made me smile -- now I was a "hot" daddy too!

* * * * *

An hour or more later, something like that, I was still in Heather's bed in her dorm room. Still nude, lying on my side facing my naked, 19 year old daughter. My cock was spent from three orgasms, and my daughter's pussy was filled with two loads of my sperm, the other load drying in splatters on her big tits and flat tummy.

Both covered in sweat too, panting from hot fucking, we were cuddling, arms around each other, my semi-hard, sloppy penis brushing her skin of her abdomen, while we moaned and caressed each other. Enjoying the fact that we both loved fucking one another.

I found myself thinking about what she had told me earlier -- that she had a threesome with two other blondes that morning, and the night before, she fucked not one but two adult men. I couldn't repress a chuckle, and of course she asked what was so funny. So I had to ask.

"You gotta tell me," I said, feeling like since I was fucking her now, my daughter's sex life was an open book to me, "more about last night and this morning -- you said you did it with two different men last night? And then two girls this morning?" Even just saying it made me get more hard, despite having been fucking her for a while. "How did all that happen?"

So she told me, and as I asked her questions, she painted the picture for me.

Basically, it started earlier in the week. There was a very pretty brunette in her Am. Lit. class, some other sophomore named Chanie, or something like that. They were in a "study group" together, at a coffee shop or pizza joint one afternoon or something like that. As the group broke up, my horny daughter basically pulled this hot brunette aside and said something like, hey don't take this the wrong way, but I find you totally hot, do you wanna go make out? Just like that -- she asked to make out with another chick. Chanie, it turned out, was not a novice at girl/girl sex. So Chanie and Heather hooked up that afternoon or evening, making out in the back seat of Chanie's car, then later finger-fucking each other in a deserted corner of the graduate school library. Ah, college girls.

So Heather found out Chanie was occasionally doing girl/girl sex with her own roommate, some track athlete named Holly. And of course Heather was doing the same with her own roommate, Jill. There were saying something like, we need to get an all-girl foursome together. Chanie told Heather, well actually Holly and I are doing a small orgy this Friday night with some friends, you wanna come? Jill had plans to be with her boyfriend and his parents, but Heather said, sounds different! I couldn't believe it, my own daughter went to an ORGY. Yes, just hearing it made my cock get even harder, heading back to being ready to fuck her again -- even after having cum three times already that evening.

By happenstance, the orgy ended up being mostly females. Two adult men were bringing together some college girls they liked to fuck. One guy was one of the assistant coaches on the football team, his first name was Carl. He was friends with a rich booster of the school, some married, hot stud named Thom. Carl brought along his cheerleader girlfriend, a blonde junior named Angela, and Thom brought his regular girlfriend, a 20 year old, slim Chinese chick (who had bleached her hair platinum blonde) named Giana. All the men knew was, it would be a foursome with them and the two college girls. But Angela invited Holly, whom she had done in a threesome with the coach before, then Holly invited her roommate Chanie, and Chanie invited Heather. And meanwhile, Thom's girlfriend Giana invited one of her friends, some other blonde named Alexis. Heather said, it was something of a surprise when they all wound up in Angela's apartment -- six coeds and the two, hot adult men.

I couldn't wait to hear the details, as she told me about it. The men were already topless and taking turns making out with Angela when Chanie, Holly and Heather arrived at the "party." Then five minutes later, Giana showed up with Alexis at her side. The guys were like -- well, you can imagine! Hey, six hot college girls (five of them blonde) and only the two of us? Fuck, yes! I was jealous (and extremely hard) hearing about it. Heather said, Thom instantly wanted to get it on with Chanie, the gorgeous brunette, while Holly jumped over to get the coach's big cock first. The men each grabbed another girl so that two threesomes were going on the bed, leaving Heather standing there with Thom's blonde Chinese girlfriend, Giana. My daughter told me, Giana looked at her and said, what are we waiting for, let's strip and fuck. So at the end of the bed, with the other six people fucking on the bed, my daughter and Giana got nude and started doing a "69," even though she hadn't known this girl for more than about two minutes.

"Daddy," Heather told me proudly, her hand massaging my hardened erection while she related the details of the story, "I can't believe what a slut I was -- I fucked both guys, and every pussy, it was like non-stop fucking for a couple hours until the men had to go home to their wives."

Knowing what a hot college slut she was, her father wanted to fuck her yet again. I could feel my dick aching for her tight pussy. But I wanted to hear about how she ended up in bed with two of the blondes that morning. So I asked, and she continued. Heather said, after the men and Giana left, Angela offered any of the other girls to stay over and continue the party. Chanie and Holly left though, leaving Heather and Alexis behind. All three blondes were having fun with the vibrators and strap-ons in Angela's bedroom, and after fucking each other until about 2 in the morning, they crashed together on Angela's queen-size bed.

Then when the woke up, Heather knew she had to be going back to her dorm room to get ready to meet me for breakfast. But Alexis and Angela started going at it again, and they told Heather she needed to stay to continue the threesome. My horny daughter chose fucking two girls over getting ready to see me, so she stayed at the apartment and screwed Alexis and Angela until the last possible minute, before running out to meet me for breakfast.

Wow, oh wow, I said to Heather, aching to fuck her, so turned on by what she did. Heather wasn't blushing, she was proud of being a slut -- she really did love sex, as she told me.

So I had to know, and I asked if she'd tell me the first time she got it on with another girl. Heather pointedly told me news I didn't know -- that she and Jill fucked each other the past year, when they were freshman. I wanted details. Heather giggled at me, telling me I was "silly," but she told me anyway. They were in the community showers together, one nameless morning, and realized each girl was checking out the other girl's body in the shower. A couple days later they were eating dinner with a group in the dorm cafeteria, until just Heather and Jill were left there. They went back to Jill's dorm room, just talking and hanging out, then it just sort of happened. Experimenting like college kids are known to do, they began kissing lightly, making out, then fondling each other's tits and butts through their clothing. Heather said, Jill said something like, "I'm not gay but if you want, we can fuck each other, I've never done it with a girl." Heather was so turned on, she said she definitely wanted to try it. So they stripped, eat each other's pussies, and used Jill's dildos on each other. And Heather and Jill were hooked on it, fucking each other time to time that year, and deciding to live together as roommates their sophomore year so they could fuck each other regularly.