Lilac's Sluts: Riona's 18th B-Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, she was tight, incredibly tight. I had to clench my teeth, my ass muscles tightening too, and I pounded my rigid shaft against her tight young hole. I could barely get the head of my dick inside her twat at first, but she was so wet, and I was so hard, it was time to drill for victory. Ramming my pelvis forward time after time, and with my hands firmly grabbing her thin hips to pin her against my desk, I pounded her tight hole with my piston to drive more and more meat into her. Bit by bit my cock sank, first an inch deep, then two, then maybe three. She was so fucking tight! I loved staring at her slim body and little titties, cramming more married cock into her, deeper and deeper, prying open her cuntlips from the size of my erection.

I could feel her juices trickling down my hairy thighs, her pussy was so wet, as I drove my erection into her, the juices were being squished out, flowing in streams. Her tiny feet, with red-painted toenails, were flopping in the air as I screwed her, her knees over my elbows, until she raised her bony legs up and put her feet over my shoulders. Now her ass was raised off the desk, and as I leaned over her, cramming my cock harder against her tight vagina, I could really get some leverage to screw her. Riona's face was trembling, feeling my adult cock a good four or five inches inside her twat, but I had more to work into it.

Staring at the sight of my boner being swallowed by her pink, furry cunt, I laughed at the naked girl on my desk. "Wish all birthdays were this fun, baby?"

"Mmm hmmm!" Reaching both hands up to my thick neck, she hung off of me, holding herself in place, feeling my erection still pushing deeper into her ultra-tight cunt. "Uhhhh, yeah, it's so fun!"

All 190 pounds of my firm weight was leaning into her, making sure my dick was pushing as far into her tight hole as I could shove it. Now I had my hands on papers on my desk, leaning on top of her, smashing my muscular physique harder into the teenager. Shit, I had maybe six inches inside of her, but the last couple of inches just weren't going to go in, she was so tight. "Fuck, yeah, you're so fuckin' hot, baby!" The grin on my face was natural, ear to ear, she could see I was enjoying this sudden, surprise fuck. "Welcome to adulthood, ain't 18 great?"

Riona started orgasming again, her pussy twitching and clenching around my erection, her legs and body shaking from a wrenching climax. She let out a girlish howl, a high-pitched whine, her bony fingers wrapping even more tightly around my neck. I could feel the juices squirting around my cock and balls, and her body churned in violent waves underneath me, while I kept my erection slammed into the depths of her cunt so she could feel it while she cummed for me.

I wanted to see some of her ass, so I pulled out and, after the caught her breath, I had her stand on the floor facing my desk, bent over, showing me her bony, flat ass. Her cheeks were even more pale and even more pasty than the rest of her skin, and her little brown asshole smiled at me just above a few whisps of her reddish pubic hairs up her asscrack. I had to bend my knees, lowering my prick to the level of her cunt, but it was going to be tough to fuck her this way. Still, I wanted to do her from the backside. I had Riona bend one knee onto the desktop, so she was split open, her other leg reaching to the floor. Leaning forward, I could now slip my dick into her hole from the rear, and with a good shove, I had a few inches inside of her, while I stared down at her sexy teen ass.

Riona had her hands underneath her chest, messing up the papers on my desk, feeling me fucking her from the rear, stretching out that pussy and filling it with my solid pole. "Uhhh uhhh uhhh!" she sang, giggling, her body spread wide open with her knee on the hard desk top. "Uhhhh, fuck me!"

Damn, I liked this filly, she was definitely going to be one slutty 18 year old!

Out of nowhere, fucking her from behind, I felt my own orgasm swelling to the point of boiling. My dick wasn't going to last long inside her teen cunt. So, after just a few minutes of banging her from the rear, I pulled out and had her drop to her knees. As she looked up at me, I grabbed my slimy shaft in my fist, feeling her juices all over it, and I began yanking my painful meat. Pointing my fat cock to her pretty face, I grunted and started jerking to the point of exploding, while the girl looked up at me with a smile. She knew what was cumming, literally.

With a loud grunt, I shot out a load of my married jism, spewing it across her freckled, bony cheeks. Riona moaned, closing her eyes, letting me use her face as a cum recepticle. Yanking harder, furiously beating myself off, I poured out tons and tons of gooey, smelly semen all over the girl's pretty face, on her forehead and closed eyelids, on her nose and thin pink lips. She let me squirt out over last dribbled, until you could barely see parts of her face through my thick pools of sperm.

"Yeah, baby, fuck you're hot," I complemented, pushing my spent dick into her mouth so she could suck me off. Barely able to open her eyes, the redhead grinned at me, swallowing my cock a couple inches into her warm mouth, tasting my jism and sucking it off of me.

I didn't even kiss her, even after letting her wipe her face off with tissues, and each of us getting dressed. It was just fun sex, that was all.

"Well," the skinny redhead said, ready to leave my smelly office now, her hand on the door knob, "that was a GREAT birthday present!" Her grin told me she was completely serious.

I stood next to her, anxious for her to leave because I had work to do. "Yeah, glad you liked," I told her, now realizing she wasn't nearly as pretty as many of the college girls I liked to fuck. I like blondes the best, and this redhead was kind of pasty-white, not really all that attractive, if you really think about it. "Next time you turn 18, come on by for another gift, okay?"

Riona giggled and nodded. "Oh, I will!"

And with that, the boss's daughter slipped out of my office, and I didn't really see her again for the rest of the day.

Twenty minutes later, my hot young secretary was in my office to give me an order form, but she paused and sniffed the air. She knows me well (just, not that well -- her choice). "So, you had another girlfriend in here today?" she asked knowingly, teasing me with a playful snicker. "Who was she?"

"That hot redhead," I said matter of factly, not lying, "she just turned 18 today."

My secretary didn't believe me. She knew I had brought over a couple of the college girls time to time, so she wasn't buying the idea that I would fuck the boss's daughter on her 18th birthday. "Yeah, right," snapped the brunette with the nice tits, dropping the order form on my messy desk, "you wish."

I laughed at the bitch. Yeah, I did wish -- and, although it was Riona's birthday, my birthday wish came true!

12