Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

"It won't hurt, Honey. You just have to be turned on enough and patient enough." I told her. She kissed me again. "Do you want to do that now, or wait for the next time?" I asked her.

She sat up and looked at me. "I don't know if there will be a 'next time', Chuck. Chris and I..." she hesitated, the facts finally dawning on her. She looked at me and teared up again. "I'm not going to marry Chris, am I?" she asked. I shrugged.

"That's up to you, Lil," I said. "Does he know you and I are doing this?" She shook her head no. "Are you going to tell him?" I got another negative response. "Well, that is no way to start a marriage," I told her and gathered her back into my arms. She cried into my chest without saying anything for a while.

Again, she sniffled and wiped her eyes. She sat up straight. "I'm going to have to tell him. If he can take it, fine. If not, then we'll just split up. Even if he accepts that you and I had sex and is okay with it, I don't know how I can settle for a sex life with him. He's small and goes off quick. He's only twenty six and once is all he's good for."

"We only did it once," I pointed out.

"Yeah, but that once made me come more than I have in the last three years put together. I almost never come with Chris. He doesn't much like to go down on me." I expressed wonder at that.

"You have the sweetest tasting pussy I've ever had, Lil. How any man could turn that down, I'll never understand." I almost meant it. I had an eighteen year old girlfriend once (when I was young enough for it to be okay) who was sweeter. Lily was old enough to begin to lose her sweetness there, but still young enough to retain some of it. It seems like the older a woman gets, the tangier her juices.

"Maybe you just need to inspire him more," I suggested.

"I try, but he just has his mind made up, I guess."

"Why are you going to marry him, then? Is the rest of your relationship enough to overcome the bad sex?" She thought about that for a few minutes without responding. Then she looked at me and shook her head.

"When I see you and Mom together it makes me realize what Chris and I don't have. He never treats me the way I see you treating Mom. Oh, hell! I'm going to have to think about this a lot." I was a little disappointed that our afternoon seemed to be over. But it was important for her to realize what she was getting into. I'd suspected that this would be the result of our having sex. Candy had told me all about Lily's dissatisfaction with her sex life. I knew from experience that a poor sex life was worse than none. I'd been married before to a woman whose interest in sex was not a match for mine. We'd started out well enough, but the novelty faded almost from the day we got married. She stopped trying and I lost interest.

It could be that was what was happening to Lily and Chris. Whatever it was, she needed to see it now, not after they married. It would be hard breaking up after going together so long, but it would save a lot of pain and expense in the future if it happened now.

We took another shower and Lily got dressed. I kissed her good bye at the door and told her to call that night. I knew her mother would want to talk to her after I told her what we'd discussed.

Candy got home a little later. I told her everything we'd done and said. She nodded when I told her what Lily was thinking. "I knew that would happen. After having you, there's no way she'll be satisfied with Chris." She looked up at me and grinned. Then she told me what she'd told Lily about moving in with us. "Do you think you can keep up with two hot women after your ass all the time, Chuck?"

I pulled her into my arms and told her, "It'll be fun trying. If it kills me, then it's the way I want to go." Candy kissed me. She got up to go call Lily. At the doorway she stopped and turned around.

"You know Lily and Amanda tell each other everything. She's going to want to try you out next. At least she doesn't have a fiancé to break up with." She left the room. Amanda is built more like her mother, with lots of extra meat on her bones. I had some stored up fantasies about her from when she was finishing high school and living with us. I tried to picture an old man like me trying to satisfy a forty-four year old wife, a twenty-two year old stepdaughter and her nineteen year old sister. There are much less pleasant ways to commit suicide.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers
12