Lily, 2011

Story Info
Lily touches herself for her father.
7.8k words
4.55
221.3k
176
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,443 Followers

Propped up on one elbow her smile undulating on her lips, on her mouth, on her face, the pleasure of touching herself sweeping through her in little waves, Daddy watching, Lily nodded, his question alone making her draw in her breath in heated, lovely excitement.

She'd decided to live with her father instead of on campus, not an altogether innocent decision without intentions on both their parts. The heat had been building between them and they both knew living with each other again, what they would do with each other, father and daughter, behind closed doors where no one would know, in private.

Her eyes half closed dreamily, her knees wide apart, her fingers slowly softly touching between her legs, her satiny soft little pussy glistening under her fingers delicately drawing circles over and through her shiny, creamy wet little pussy, Lily looked hotly up into her father's eyes.

"Baby? You like Daddy watching you, don't you," her father said more than asked.

Lily's eyes closed listening to the rhythmic question of her father's deep gravelly voice. She'd left her door open, a look of calm on her face as she looked right at her father when he came to her bedroom door, her hands between her legs. She knew he would come down the hall. That he would come to watch her. His knowing exciting her, his telling her more than asking her, him there in her room with her she smiled as if she were alone, masturbating, her intake of breath, her knees spreading her fingers slipping hot and rhythmic in and out of her swollen pink sex.

Naked on her bed in front of her father, "yessss," she breathed out, her voice quivering, "I do, Daddy, love you watching me," him watching her play with herself more exciting than anything she'd ever felt before, performing for him, her cooing and so, so softly touching herself in front of him a fantasy she'd had for years.

"Watch me Papa, watch me touch my little pussy," she gushed; her even telling him to watch made her cream all over fingers, asking him just like she whispered into the dark on so many nights alone in her room, fantasizing, saying under her breath, "watch me, Papa, watch me touch myself. I didn't wear panties, Daddy, so you could see my pussy," arching her back, lifting her nightie, "look at my tits, Daddy, look how swollen they are, Daddy, for you, Papa," she'd say over, and over again making herself cum to images of her handsome father.

"So sexy, lil baby, the way you touch yourself, so soft, so gentle, look how creamy wet you are, mmmm, little baby, so, so sexy, sweetie."

Lily felt her little pussy gush, knew she could make herself cum right then. Yes, she thought, your sexy little baby, Daddy, smiling, her eyes encouraging him to watch, seducing him afresh each night now.

"Daddy? It makes me so hot, you watching me. Want you, to watch me...touch myself, Papa, to tell you what I think about at night, in bed by myself...about you Daddy."

"You think about Daddy at night when you touch yourself, baby?"

Lily smiled again and couldn't hold it; her glimmering eyes say yes as they close as she gushes out a breath, as her little pussy gushes creamy wet, her nodding, yes.

"You think about Daddy at night, coming to your room to watch you don't you, lil baby."

Lily nods, her shuddering breath, her Daddy's words, her mouth open her intake of breath, pushes her fingers inside her, her fingers buried inside her, "yesss, Daddy," she whispers hotly, her hips lifting into her rocking pelvis, "yesss...it turns me on Papa."

She opens her eyes so softly, sparkling, heated, and looks into her father's eyes, her hips rolling side to side, slowly, performing for him, her fingers taking her breath away so overwhelmed with heat she can't hold herself up on her elbow anymore.

Laying back, spreading her legs, her so lewdly open to her father's gaze, hot under his gaze, her large breasts swollen thrusting up from her chest, her looking at him over them making her nipples tingle, at him rubbing his erection in his pants his looking into her excited eyes, up between her breasts, her nipples aching hot bursting under her Daddy's gaze, because of Daddy's gaze.

Lily nods, her eyes closed, "I do, Daddy, think about you touching me," sliding her fingers so sexily in and out of her swollen little cunt, "at night," up to her second knuckle, in and out, showing her Daddy how she touches herself, fucks herself, wanting him to see, to watch, "kissing me, your tongue, in my mouth, Papa," she gushed out, her soft swollen slippery wet little pussy, hungry, hot, aching, her Daddy watching so intently. "Touching me...like this, Papa," her strumming little touches, her pelvis rolling, fucking herself with her fingers, pushing a finger from behind her into her soft little bottom, her squeezing, rubbing her hand over her enflamed breast, rubbing them together. "You watching me, sucking...my nipples, Papa," showing her father how big they are, how swollen and aching hot they are, "like this," her entire body writhing to her self-touches. How badly her nipples ached, how badly she wanted him to put his mouth on them, to suck on them, imagining him, her father sucking on her nipples. "You...putting your, cock..." she paused for effect, "in my mouth, Daddy." She looked at him, her fingers fucking into herself, "sucking you...in my warm little mouth, ohhhhhhh, Papaaaa," making herself deliriously hot, contagiously hot, her hips bucking into her little fingers.

"Nnngh, lil baby, Daddy likes that you rub your tits for Daddy, Lily. Mmmm, little baby, good girl. You're making Daddy, want to...do things to you, baby, for making Daddy so hard," her father growled, squeezing his erection through his pants, staring at his daughter so ripe and soft and lovely naked on her bed. The blankets pushed down, his daughter, flowery powdery soft, her legs spread, her breasts squeezed together between her arms, her fingers slipping in and out of her shiny swollen little cunt so wet for him.

Lily squeezed her shoulders together in excitement, her breasts pressed together, her holding them, touching them, wanting her father to see, to watch, to find her so sexy, making him hard, wanting him to come stand next to her, wanting him to pull his cock from his pants, to touch it to her lips.

She opened her eyes again, looking up at her father his eyes intently looking into hers him rubbing his straining hard cock in his pants. Lily felt her pussy cream slippery hot wet, her nipples buzzing, her breasts swelling even more, hard, aching, wanting her father's mouth.

"Nnnn, Daddy, I do, Daddy, think about, you touching me," she mewled softly, feeling so naughty, gushing out the words, watching his hand, watching him squeeze himself, "at night, Daddy," she continued, watching him slide his hand up, and down his rigid hard cock, "here, in my room," she could see its outline, she knew she made it hard like that. "In my bed, Papa," she rolled her pelvis in rhythm with his hand, "our secret," imagined him sliding his cock over her wet little cunt, "sucking, my breasts, Daddy," she moaned, "I won't tell, Daddy," the unnecessary words, her fantasy, making herself so writhing incestuously hot to say them.

"Mmm, little baby. Your tits," he paused, "are so fucking beautiful, baby. You like watching me touch my cock, don't you, my hot sexy little baby."

Lily nodded shakily, squeezing her breasts, pulling on her nipples, her breathing out through her open mouth, her fingers in her soft warm wet little pussy, her eyes fixed on her father's hand rubbing his cock through his pants.

"I think about...sucking you, Daddy, at night, in my room, you putting your cock in my mouth, Daddy, my sucking it, putting my mouth on it, sucking you, Daddy, so hard, in my wet little mouth, Daddy."

"Ohhh god little baby," he whispered, "so hot. Daddy has thought about putting my mouth on your little pussy, too, baby, ever since you moved in, licking my little baby, your sweet little pussy, Lily. Daddy wants to taste you, baby. Daddy wants to taste my little girl's hot little cunt. Would you like that, baby, Daddy licking you."

Lily squirmed and wriggled under her fingers, relishing her sexy father's words, savoring his admitting he dreamt of her too, that he had incestuous thoughts about her too; how many times she imagined her fingers were her Daddy's mouth, her Daddy's tongue, licking her, so softly, his mouth on her hot little pussy. Imagined herself on her belly, her father spreading her open, spreading the cheeks of her bottom apart, looking at her, at her hot swollen pink shiny slit, her gaping swollen little cunt so open to him, licking her from behind. Her pushing her little bottom up, humping toward her father's gaze, her father's hot wet mouth, wanting him to touch her, needing him to touch her, to put his hand on her soft warm pussy, to slip his fingers through her creamy wet little slit, him gripping all of her in his one big hand, to slide his finger through her swollen pink slit, her so perfectly bare smooth freshly shaven for her father.

She'd shaven because she loved the tingling sensation of her bald smooth naked sex, so open, so exposed, so feminine and pearly satiny soft for her father's mouth.

Seducing him with her pink soft little pussy, so shiny and glistening, images of her father arousing her, compelling her, to show him how hot she was, how needy she was, how much she wanted him.

"Daddy loves watching you, lil baby, so sexy little baby, so beautiful, your little pussy is so perfect baby, makes...Daddy want you, Lily."

Lily smiled looking up at her father, into his eyes, watching him pull on his cock so long and thick under his pants, his seething hot words, the look on his face that he wanted to take her making her melt inside.

"Mmmm, kitten, so beautiful," he growled again.

Lily blushed and smiled, loving hearing her father tell her how sexy, and beautiful and hot he thought she was. She felt herself glow. She felt herself open. She felt herself be herself, a woman, tender, and feminine and sexual, her father's little lover, his equal.

"Baby, Daddy couldn't resist looking into your room earlier, as you changed. Daddy had to see you in your tiny little black panties, your sexy black bra, your sexy black boots. Daddy loved watching you, baby. The way you moved for Daddy, the way you danced, for Daddy, so sexy, Lily, so, so sexy. You knew you were making Daddy hard, didn't you, baby. You knew Daddy was watching you dance in front of the mirror, didn't you. Daddy loved watching you, baby. You love moving that way, don't you sweet baby, so sensually."

Lily rubbed her little pussy furiously, nodding, hissed under her breath, "Yessss," loving that her handsome father thought she had a hot sexy body, that he loved the way she moved for him, swaying her hips, her bottom. "I knew...you were watching, Papa."

"Daddy saw you looking at me in the mirror, baby, Daddy looking at your swaying little bottom. I saw you touch yourself through your little back panties, baby, your tattoo moving with your slender little shoulders, your beautiful little bottom. Daddy wants to hold your little bottom, Lily, as Daddy kisses you. Daddy has wanted to touch you, too, lil baby. Daddy wants to cup your bottom in my hands, pull you onto me, down onto Daddy's hard cock. Would you like that, lil baby, to...fuck Daddy, to be Daddy's little lover?"

Lily so softly touched herself, her pussy shiny, pink and wet, rolling her hips, looking pleadingly hot into her father's eyes, picturing herself straddling her father's waist, picturing herself lowering herself onto her father's raging incestuous hard cock, and nodded, gushing out a breath.

"Baby? Daddy saw you in the bath last night. You were so beautiful, baby, you knew Daddy was watching, didn't you."

Lily smiled hotly, her eyes closing, her mouth open, her fingers fluttering over her swollen sensitive clit, her legs spread wider still for her sexy father. "Nnnnn, yessss, Daddy. I-I, like you...watching me, I wanted you to see, wanted to...turn you on, Daddy. Left the door open for you, so you could watch me, Papa. So you could imagine washing me getting me...all clean...like you used to, giving me baths Daddy."

"Ohh lil baby, Daddy couldn't take my eyes off you, my beautiful baby. Your face was glowing, baby, so beautiful, you wanted me to look at your breasts, didn't you lil baby."

Lily nodded, squeezing her breasts between her arms, her nipples hot, aching, swollen. She saw her father looking at her breasts, and she squeezed her arms together even more, his stare warming her inside, making her tingle inside, making her cream.

"Your lovely breasts floating in the water were...just exquisite, baby. Your breasts, baby, are the most beautiful tits Daddy has ever seen. You love soaping your breasts, don't you baby."

Lily nodded, hardly able to breathe, squeezing her breasts, "I do," remembering being in the bathtub, "I love soaping them, Daddy, makes me so hot, Papa," she whispered out, seeing herself sitting in the bath, letting her breasts float in the water, weightless, knowing Daddy was looking, that Daddy might be touching himself watching, that Daddy's cock was hard just outside the door.

She looked down at her excited swollen breasts, how perfect they were, her conical puffy nipples jutting out hard and swollen, knowing Daddy was watching her, how she laid back in the water so that her breasts would float, so Daddy would see how swollen her nipples were. How she kneeled in the tub, her legs open, her bald little cunny open to his gaze, soaping them, rolling them in her hands, kneading them in her hands for her father, for her own pleasure, rubbing her arms over them, soapy and slippery wet, making herself so hot, knowing her father was watching from the hall, outside the bathroom door she'd left cracked open for him. How his watching her, kneeled in the tub, raising up in the soft warm tub water, bubbles touching over her, soft, glowing, made her need to cum. How she pushed out her bottom, arching her back, soaping her belly, soaping herself, sliding her hand between her legs one hand in front slipping through her swollen little slit, rubbing her clit, the other from behind, her fingers rubbing deep into her sex, pushing into her cottony soft little bottom. How she moaned showing Daddy her shaven little pussy, her breasts, her nipples so hard, wanting Daddy to notice, to see how swollen her breasts were, how much she wanted him to suck them for her.

"You shaved for Daddy, didn't you, Lily."

Her father's question thrilling her, "yessss, for you Papa," she gushed, watching him pull on his cock through his pants, a wild look on her face, her mouth open, her eyes staring hotly, flashing up at her father.

"You want Daddy to lick you, don't you, baby." Her father smiled.

She nodded, sliding her fingers over her slick wet mons, feeling how bare she was, how smooth and wet and aching hot for her father she was, how good it felt to touch her bare little mound, her creamy wet smooth skin, how sensitive she was, how it made her so warm inside.

Lily watched her father pulling on his hugely hard thick cock through his pants, the big rounded knob of his cock straining against the thin fabric, imagined herself pulling on it for him, sucking him, making him cum in her hot little mouth.

"You like watching, Daddy too, don't you little baby, Daddy pulling on my cock," her father growled, the look of lust an almost snarling glare, penetrating, fucking her, taking her, making her his, his grip tightening around his throbbing hard member, pulling up and down, the fabric of his pants bunching and pleating around his gripping fingers.

Lily imagined herself tied to the bed, imagined her father standing over her, watching her squirming, quivering, her breasts shaking, her nipples aching hard. She imagined his big hands kneading her swollen breasts, his hot wet mouth sucking on them, mouthing them, kissing and licking them, her arms tied back behind her head, her unable to stop him, her bare smooth feminine legs spread and bound with her father's silken ties.

She imagined him telling her to kiss him, slipping his tongue into her mouth, her meeting his tongue with hers. The slippery hot warmth, the melding of their being, their incestuous kiss, her cunt spasming in orgasm just from her father's hot wet kiss, her bald smooth cunt open and exposed, and dripping hot wet. Her father's big hand cupping her soaking wet vibrating hot cunt. Him taking her mercilessly, driving his thick fingers inside her already quivering hot sex. Him rubbing her inside, his fingers fucking into her, pressing against her g-spot, jerking her, his masculinity making her gush her juices all over his big hand. Lily's eyes flashed wickedly.

"Oh god, Papa, yesssss, I love watching you, Daddy, pull on your cock, Papa. Watched you before, Daddy," she gushed out, blushing, "through a hole I made in my closet," beside herself, admitting she had, in a frenzy, rubbing her swollen hot aching tits, "made myself cum watching you, Daddy," her father smiling hotly at her, trying to control herself and unable to, her movements jerky, frantic. Touching herself, "watched you pull on your cock, Papa, watched you cum, Daddy, wanted to taste you, wanted to suck you, wanted to swallow it all, Papa, came so hard imagining I was, Daddy," needing to be touched wanting to be touched, fucking her pussy up into her fingers, rolling her hips so perfectly softly naked in front of her father pulling on his hugely hard incestuous daddy-cock, watching his daughter masturbate in front of him, for him.

"I wan to see it, Daddy," she gushed hot between breaths. "Your...your cock, Daddy, I-I want to see it. Pull it out for me, Daddy. Want to see it hard, here in my room, in your hand, Daddy, pulling on it while you look at me, Papa, while you watch me...touch myself, Papa, please Daddy, show me."

Lily's head rolled back, her eyes closed, her mouth open, her whole body tensing, her breath bursting from her lungs. She was fucking her hot little pussy, her fingers strumming, stroking, pumping inside her throbbing little cunt in front of her own father. She loved feeling this hot, this bad, this wrong. She loved the incestuous pulses coursing through her thoughts, her feelings her ripe swollen hot body. She looked deep into her father's incestuous gaze.

"Show me, Daddy, show me...your cock," she hissed out, flushed hot, her pussy creaming all over her fingers, letting herself say it, letting herself be so naughty, so dirty with her Daddy, her father. "Ohh god, Daddy, show me your cock, please, Papa, let me...let me see your hard cock, Daddy."

"Nnnnngh lil baby, look how...beautiful you are," her father prolonging her need, "little baby, fuck, Daddy loves looking at you, watching you. Daddy thinks about you at night, too, baby. You've grown up so beautifully baby. I've thought about coming into your room, too, baby, touching you, kissing you. If Daddy had only known you were watching Daddy, too, baby, I would have come into your room right then, our little secret, just you and Daddy, baby. I would have come in, and locked the door. I would have told you to come to my room. I would have let you pull on me, suck me, make me cum in your hot little mouth, baby. Daddy would have...licked your beautiful little slit, sweet baby."

Lily gushed, again, and again as she watched her father's eyes move from hers down to her soaking pink fleshy slit, her beautiful little flower, her trembling fingers working in and out of her soft wet humming little pussy. She rolled her pelvis up at him as he looked at her hands working furiously, strumming her clit, stroking so softly through her pink little folds, her father, breathing so hard, his mouth open, his hand squeezing, gripping, pulling on his cock watching her, his daughter, her frantic to see his cock, for him to see her little pussy, so eager to touch him, to see him, to finally at last feel him.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,443 Followers