Lily Suparat of Bangkok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seem to be in a good mood, nephew," Aunt Gladys said to Paul as he came home. Paul smiled and hugged his aunt, who had a nice dinner waiting for him. Jamaican style rice, goat meat, legumes and okra plus orange juice. Thanking his aunt for the lovely dinner, Paul went to play on his computer, did some of his college homework, and then went to bed. As Paul listened to music before sleeping, he saw that he had several unread messages.

"Hey handsome, visit me sometime," read the text message from Dr. Catherine Thanong. The message was accompanied by a full-body shot of the good doctor in her birthday suit. Paul admired Dr. Catherine Thanong's perky tits, curvy body, wide hips and thick round ass. Hot damn, the Asian MILF looked good enough to eat. Since they're no longer doctor and patient, Paul saw no reason to pass up a good thing. He masturbated to the doctor's naked photo, and once he got hard, he took a picture of his naked self in front of the mirror.

Dr. Catherine Thanong was all smiles as she admired the naked picture Paul sent her. The tall, handsome Jamaican stud has the goods and she is definitely going to sample them. Since the good doctor isn't seeing any patients on the coming weekend, she wouldn't mind inviting Paul over so she could suck his dick and ride his fuck stick like there's no tomorrow. When Dr. Catherine Thanong broached the subject, Paul was enthusiastic and had no objections. What a surprise, right?

"Paul, I know we've clashed in the past but I like the new you, we should hang out together sometime," read the text message from Lily Suparat. The text message was accompanied by a picture of Lily in a red bra and red panties, bending over in front of a mirror. Paul grinned as he admired Lily's big Asian booty as well as the bulge in her red panties. Oh yeah, the sexy Thai transwoman can get it as far as Paul is concerned. Grinning, Paul sent Lily the same picture he'd just sent to Dr. Catherine Thanong. When something works, why change it?

With 'dates' planned with both Dr. Catherine Thanong and sexy Thai transwoman Lily Suparat, Paul Dawson feels very much like a player. The bicurious Jamaican stud has been riding a wave of wins ever since he came to America. Paul is good-looking and smart, but his true power is his ability to charm people. When Paul assaulted Lily for being trans, the Judge would have thrown him in jail if not for getting talked out of it. After charming Lily, Paul got the charges dropped. After charming Dr. Catherine Thanong, Paul was 'surprised' when she sucked his dick in her office. Paul is such an innocent lad, isn't he?

Yeah, Paul is a nice and friendly guy. That's what the police and the fire department in the town of Saint Catherine, Jamaica, thought after a disastrous, strange fire ended the lives of Jasmine Saint-Croix and Joseph Dawson. The beleaguered, inconsolable Paul was 'shocked' when the notary public and the family informed him that his parents left him a trust worth a hundred thousand American dollars. All Paul had to do was attend college, and if he graduated, he'd get the rest of the money. Sweet deal, no?

Paul's new life in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, is off to a nice start. The handsome, bicurious Jamaican stud has hot women, both cisgender women and trans women, chasing him left and right. Someday soon, Paul will have his degree from the University of Massachusetts Boston campus, and start a stellar career as a cutthroat businessman in America. Paul's aunt Judy dutifully filed for him to become a permanent resident, and the application got approved. Once Paul gets his permanent resident card, his citizenship is mere steps away. The Jamaican stud goes from victory to victory and nothing can get in his way. What's the secret of Paul's success? Dude's got no conscience whatsoever. Shh, wouldn't want to blow his cover, right?

12