Limbo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she reached the head, she used one hand to hold it in place while her tongue swept across it repeatedly. She pressed her lips around it and sucked hard, making Ethan groan with pleasure. He felt a churning within his bowels before he emptied his balls into her willing mouth. She looked up at him with a smile on her face, her lips coated with his discharge.

With some help from her fingers, Ethan was ready in record time. She swung one leg over his abdomen, straddling him. Her lower lips hung between her legs, barely brushing the engorged tip of Ethan's cock. With a sultry smile, she sank down on him, pushing his entire length into her.

A rush of pleasure engulfed them both. Sophie moved her hips up and down on him, impaling herself on him. Ethan was content to lay back and watch her breasts jiggle for him. He pushed upwards with the same rhythm, thrusting into her languidly.

Soon, she felt the delicious rush of orgasm beckoned to her. Her vision fluttered around the edges before finally giving in.

Ethan too felt his balls drain themselves for the second time that night. A mixture of liquids rushed out and coated his thighs. Sophie collapsed on top of him. Their sweaty skin stuck together. He wiped a patch on her forehead and kissed her gently.

"Zoe was lucky to have you."

"I don't know," he sighed.

"Well, I'd better get going then," said Sophie, getting off the bed and looking for her clothes. "I'll see you at work tomorrow. Remember, not a word of this to anyone. I don't want a meeting with HR on workplace relationships."

"You got it. This never happened."

"That's the spirit," said Sophie, buttoning her jeans. "For the first time in your life, you have a chance to explore your options. You've had a rough time. Now have some fun."

She put on the rest of her clothes and lit up a Camel by the window.

"What happened to your diamond thief?"

"Hanged himself in prison. His suicide note said it hurt too much to go on."

She gave him a funny look.

"Should I be worried about you?" she asked pointedly.

"Don't sweat it. I'm not in prison."

The two-faced custom pendant in his drawer begged to differ. He was in a prison of a different kind.

* *

The divorce was about as quick and painless as it could go. There were no children involved. They each had their own bank account. Zoe got the apartment until the end of their current lease in lieu of alimony.

Just like that, it was all over. Ten years of joys and sorrows washed down the drain with a judgement and a pair of signatures. All through the proceedings, Zoe could not bring herself to look Ethan in the eye.

Ethan moved in to an efficiency apartment adjoining the hospital. It was Spartan, a throwback to his first place in the city. It was enough for him.

One of the eternal cruelties of life is it goes on. Ethan drowned himself in his work. He took overtime whenever he could, spending weeks cooped up in the hospital. Whenever an extra shift came up, he volunteered. Whenever there was a gap in the roster for night-duty, he stuck his hand out.

Why not? The hospital couldn't be any worse than a small empty apartment.

A time came when his superior had to almost force him off hospital premises. Despite his vehement protests, all concerned decided he needed a break.

He wandered the streets, looking at coffee shops, movie halls and galleries, each with an endearing memory of him and Zoe. Frames of his marriage floated in his subconsciousness.

The park bench where she waited when he was late.

The food truck which made her favourite quesadilla, even at 4AM.

The jewellery store where he surprised her for her birthday with sapphire earrings.

St. Catherine's Park where they walked hand-in-hand under the moonlight.

His attentions were drawn to a novelty bar on East 72nd. It had a bright green exterior overlooking the street. A neon sign saying "The Jade Bar" flickered above the entrance. Curious, he walked through the doors. There was a light throng, mostly dispersed into groups of three and four. It was a motley gathering, ranging from raucous college seniors to mature ladies on a girl's night out.

Ethan sat on a cushioned barstool and soon garnered the attention of the affable mid-twenties Chinese-American girl behind the counter.

"Hi, I'm Jade."

"Jade? As in The Jade Bar?"

"I know, not terribly creative," she laughed. "You like it?"

"It's certainly true to the theme," Ethan observed, glancing through the tasteful décor. Bright green panels covered most of the walls and there were smaller jade figures near the sitting areas.

"Why, thank you, good sir." Jade mock-bowed. "Now what can I get you?"

"Scotch neat. As strong as you can find."

"That kind of day, huh?" she replied, pouring out the ochre liquid into two glasses. "Mind if I ask what happened?"

Once again, Ethan held up his hand, this time showing the band of light skin where his ring had once been.

"Sorry. How long has it been?"

"A few months," he replied, taking a sip.

"What went wrong?"

"I don't know," he sighed. "I wish I did, but I don't."

"Cheer up," Jade insisted, putting her hand on his arm. "Moping won't help much. You're single again. I'm sure the ladies are already lining up."

"Haven't had the time to indulge yet."

"Aww... that's sad," she pouted. "Well, the good news is I see at least three people behind you who are eager to remedy that situation."

"What're they like?" he slurred, taking a second helping of Scotch. He didn't even bother turning around.

"Hmm.." said Jade, her face scrunched up in concentration. "I see a bachelorette type who's considering one last fling before she settles down. She's been not so subtly checking out the men since she took her seat. She's looked at you twice already."

"Pass. Who's next?"

"Well, there's a group of cougars at my ten 'o' clock. I'd say they've already had a daiquiri too many each. Four of them seem to be egging on the fifth one to come over to you."

"You're joking," said Ethan, taking a quick glance backwards for good measure. "Holy shit! That lady's old enough to be my Mom."

"She looks like that now. Just imagine how she'll look without her make-up in the morning."

He hastily took another gulp of his drink.

"And behind door number three?"

"Hang on," said the bartender, craning her neck up to get a better view. "This is a weird one. There's a couple at the far end of the bar. The man has been nudging his wife and pointing in your direction for a while now. She seems pretty interested as well."

"Wait what?"

"I'm pretty sure they're going to ask you to come back with them and have sex with the wife, probably with him watching," said the knowledgeable Jade.

"People do that kind of stuff?"

"I've seen it happen quite often here."

"And I thought it happened only in Loving Wives stories on Literotica."

"Well," said Jade with a broad grin. "Hate to break it to you, but you're in one of those stories as we speak. So, do you plan to take them up on their offer?"

"No, thanks," said Ethan, draining the rest of his glass at once. "How about a refill?"

"I don't think so," she said, pushing the bottle away.

"You're cutting me off?" he blurted out. "Am I that sloshed?"

"You're close. But if I'm going to be taking you home tonight, I'd rather you not be at half-mast."

Ethan looked up at her fair face with a wry smile. She leaned over and whispered into his ear.

"I'm closing up in forty-five minutes."

He idly patted the counter while the crowd around him thinned. Waiters and bouncers herded off the overly tipsy patrons at closing time and put them into cabs. The swinger couple went to another bar in search of their plaything. Jade helped her employees stack up the chairs and tables before giving each of them a roll of bills for the day.

"Now where were we? Ah... yes. This is the part where I take you back to my place and fuck your brains out till you forget about that ex-wife of yours."

They hopped into one of the last remaining cabs and made their way to Jade's place. There was a fair amount of drunken fumbling in the car. Ethan tried to undo the top few buttons on her shirt but gave up trying to teach his drunk fingers fine motor skills. Jade hauled him out of the cab and dragged him up to her apartment.

The details were lost in Ethan's buzz. He staggered and fell, laughing for no good reason. Being the more sober of the two, Jade decided to take the initiative for the romp. She flattened him out on her bed and took off his shirt and pants with minimal effort. His smooth skin was laid out to her appraising eyes and she licked her lips in anticipation.

Slowly and skilfully, she licked all the way down from his neck and chin to his chest. Her lips pressed to his small nipples, biting the sensitive flesh lightly. Even through all that alcohol in his system, he moaned in pleasure. Encouraged, she kissed and licked his chest and abdomen with gusto. Her tongue darted back and forth along his skin, following the lazy circles her finger was drawing out.

Jade rested her chin on his stomach and looked straight at him. He looked back in her direction, but not at her. There was a misty film across his eyes, lost in reminiscing about times that were.

Undeterred, Jade wolfed down his cock all the way to her throat. Her cute head bobbed on his throbbing member. Ethan was stung back to the present, watching the scene with satisfaction. She released the cock from her lips. A strand of saliva connected the purple head to her mouth. It swayed and fragmented into the darkness as she lowered her lips to slurp his sac.

She encircled his wet shaft with one of her slender hands and jerked him off rhythmically. When she reached the head, she rubbed the flat of her palm against the sensitive tip for a moment before grasping the diameter of his cock again. Even while her lips were wrapped around his balls in turn, her eyes gauged his erection.

When she was satisfied, she reached forward and planted a kiss on his lips. Her eyes were level with his. Ethan was not in this room in his head, barely aware of the slick pussy lips spreading out around his cock head. Jade slammed her hips down onto his groin, plunging the cock deep inside her.

For the next few minutes, wet slapping sounds filled the room along with the odour of sex. Jade gyrated her hips against the thick cock below her, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She pressed her lips to his and forced her tongue inside, coaxing some action out of its reticent counterpart.

Finally, a shrill scream from Jade heralded an imminent climax. She raised her hips until the erect cock was completely out of her before slamming down onto it with all her strength. The head of his member crashed into her G spot, sending her into paroxysms of ecstasy. Electric sensations arced through her body, spurring her to heights of pleasure. She came on his cock and the bed until she couldn't cum any more.

Sweaty and out of breath, Jade collapsed on top of her lover. Ethan looked at her and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Seriously? That's all I get!"

Ethan turned on his side and pulled her to him, planting more kisses along her cheek and jaw. Finally, he reached her lips and kissed her deeply.

"That's better," she said, snuggling up to him. "I could tell your head wasn't here."

"Sorry," he said sheepishly. "I had too much drink."

"... and not enough time after the divorce."

"That too," he admitted.

"You seem like a nice guy," Jade said, stroking his face. "I can't imagine why your wife would leave."

She studied the pained expression on his face and sensed a raw nerve.

"I get a lot of divorced guys at my bar. One thing they all have in common is that they moved on, or want to move on."

"Did you help all of them... move on?"

"No. You're special, sweetie. For one, you didn't hit on me the second you sat down."

"It's hard moving on," he finally sighed. "It's like admitting the last ten years of my life have been nothing more than a glorified lie. Ten years. Ten years where I loved my wife more than anything. I'm still coming to terms with the fact that it's really all over. I can almost hear my Dad and sister saying I told you so."

Jade took his hand and kissed the back of his palm.

"Look around you. People have it really bad. Can you imagine how the world would be if everyone spent their lives dwelling on their past mistakes? Moving on is part of the healing process. You have to accept that fact."

Ethan mused the last sentence. He, as a doctor, was more aware than most of how bad it could get for people. Jade paused for a bit before speaking again.

"You have two choices here, my friend. You can either get on with your life or wallow in your misery forever. I'm sure you know which choice sounds better."

"You're like the third person to tell me that."

"For good reason. Now, how about I make us some coffee and we can talk some more? I also know the number of a divorce support group. I've given out their contact to many of my customers."

"Cool."

Jade sat up, eyeing the still naked man and licking her lips.

"I'd like a do-over when you're up for it."

"You really are a glass half-full person, aren't you?" said Ethan.

"Hopelessly so," she replied.

Then, she attached the prosthetic leg to her right stump and tightened it into place. Satisfied with her work, she got up to make some coffee.

* *

"Thank you for sharing, Ethan," said the bearded man.

Ethan scanned the small crowd from his podium. It was a neat cross-section of society across races and genders. Most of the members of the support group were in their forties, but there were people younger than him as well. He awkwardly waved at his audience and slunk back to the last row.

"Who else wants to share?" said the bearded man.

A hand went up. All present watched a fat balding man in his sweatpants and a barely-fitting tee shirt waddle up to the front and begin his tale of woe.

He launched into an explanation on how his wife bullied and belittled him constantly. It was followed by a tearful description of how he caught her on their marital bed with her boss and she seemed utterly unrepentant. Her boss, as it turned out, was only one of a bevy of men that his wife had taken to their marital bed and she gave him the ultimatum of living with their present arrangement, even being mocked for his inadequacies by her suitors, or face financial ruin in divorce court.

For over a year, he chose the former, but eventually she did the latter to him anyway.

He held Ethan's attention for about five minutes. Ethan scanned the group quickly and saw many of them glued to their smartphones or tablets, blissfully ignoring the former virago co-habitant droning on like a vacuum cleaner.

"Fucking waste of time," he muttered, checking his watch.

"I agree," said a voice from his side.

He turned to see a redhead similarly disinterested in the monologue up ahead. She was of average height, petite build and had a shapely face.

"You gave the only speech here that didn't make me want to barf."

"Glad to know."

"Linda Harkness," she said, extending her hand. "Actually, I think it's time I went back to Linda de Fazio."

"So what's your story?" he asked.

"Starry-eyed sophomore romance. Student and older man. You know the trope."

Ethan stroked his chin thoughtfully. She moved until she was comfortable on the folding chair before restarting.

"I should have seen it coming. After all, he cheated with me when he was married to his third wife. I was fourth in his queue and he has, no doubt, been carrying on with the future number five while we were married."

"That's awful."

"It is what it is," she sighed. "He never even pretended to be exclusive to me, but I had to be to him. He's a control freak. Whoever he marries should be pitied, not envied."

"At least tell me you got a good settlement."

"Hardly," she laughed. "He's a renowned lawyer. He made me sign iron-clad pre-nuptials and confidentiality agreements before he married me. That should have been my first clue."

"I'm so sorry that happened to you."

"You and me both. We're all in the same boat," Linda replied with a flick of her red hair. "When you spoke in front about how you still love your ex-wife, it made sense to me. Despite all he's done, I still love him as much as I did three years ago. I loved him enough to endure his depraved roleplays and sick fetishes, but he found someone damaged enough to love them more."

Ethan looked around to see that no one nearby was paying them any attention. The meeting had devolved into several sub-groups while the bearded leader wanted nothing more than to go home and Xanax himself to sleep.

"Would you like to hear about one of them? One of his roleplays."

"You don't have to say it," he said softly. "It was hard enough doing it without having to relive it."

"It's okay. It's for the best, really. My therapist says I should open up about what happened to me to people I can trust. I get the feeling I can trust you."

"You just met me."

"Let's call it a leap of faith then. I have faith that you won't misuse what I'm going to tell you now."

He nodded, unsure if he wanted to hear what came next.

"He wanted me to dress like a hooker and stand at a street corner in Harlem. He let me know he was watching me from a distance. The regular hookers lined up, some of them curiously studying me. Every car that went by, every leery old man that made me an offer. I felt so dirty and worthless, but I had to act the part for them and let them feel me up. I had to do everything except let them take me home, he was very clear on the role.

"Finally, just when I thought that it couldn't get worse, he drove by in his Rolls-Royce. He came out and offered me a wad of notes in front of all the other hookers. I played the part and got into the car with him, even as the others began whispering to each other. It wasn't until after I got into his car that I noticed there were other friends of his in the backseat-"

"Stop," said Ethan, holding out his palm. "I've heard enough. Please don't tell me any more."

Linda obliged. The meeting was finally nearing its close.

"My therapist blames it on my Daddy issues. He says these meetings will help me deal with my mistakes, but it doesn't do shit. I have something else that really helps."

"What?"

"Come with me and I'll show you."

Linda led him out of the building. They took the subway to the edge of the Bronx and got out. She held his hand and walked him past the graffiti walls and dirty streets until they reached an abandoned warehouse. Ethan saw dim flickers from inside.

With rising trepidation, he followed her in and immediately found himself lost in a melee of thumping music and strobing lights. The black light was punctuated by glow sticks and arm bands. He saw the silhouettes of people twerking around him.

"Let your hair down," said Linda playfully, grinding up to him. Ethan felt markedly less comfortable by the second. He made out the fuzzy outlines of two women making out in the far corner.

"C'mon, dance, Ethan," she whined.

"I think I should go," he started.

"Nonsense. I'll take you where the real party is."

They went to a different room. This one was more brightly lit. Gothic make-up and obsolete hairstyles were on display. All the heavily tattooed and pierced faces turned to see the new entrant. Ethan was as out of place as he had ever been.

"Who's your new friend, Linda?"

"This is Ethan."

They sat down on what could have once passed for a bed. Linda planted a kiss on his lips, driving her tongue deep inside. Ethan struggled for a few seconds before finally extricating himself from the her. Linda's face contorted with incredulity.