Limited Dating Options Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took more begging that Waverly would have guessed, but eventually Willa began increasing the force and speed of her thrusts until the sound of her thighs smacking into Waverly's butt cheeks was almost deafening as the youngest Earp girl's screams, and Waverly felt like she was being spanked, which of course she loved.

To make the moment perfect Willa bought her to the edge of climax, but then Wynonna was the one to push her over it with just one hard thrust of her hips. Her two other sisters then seem to work together in perfect harmony to make Waverly cum over and over again until her mind melted away and all that remained was a happily screaming wreck.

Willa expected this to be weird and gross and to hate every minute of it. The first two were true beyond her wildest dreams, but to her horror she didn't hate it. In fact she rather liked having sex with her sisters, proving that she truly was an Earp, a.k.a. almost as sick as they were. The only difference was she wasn't so far gone that she actually had fallen in love with a family member.

No, that was all Waverly, and even Wynonna, and now she got to punish them for it. More importantly she got to punish Waverly for it, and take out all her frustrations with her life, which was the best thing about this moment where she got to absolutely brutalise little Waverly's ass hole.

Once she had the excuse she had been waiting for Willa quickly built up her speed using every ounce of her strength to slam Waverly's most private hole. Of course no matter how hard she tried to literally ruin that forbidden hole Waverly only screamed with joy and came all over Wynonna's dick, proving what a twisted pervert she truly was and that Willa had been right about her along.

And not simply content to watch their little sister degrade herself in this way Wynonna started thrusting up into Waverly's cunt, making her cum even harder. God it was so disgusting, and disturbing, and... fucking hot! Oh fuck, those actions of her sisters just made Willa wreck Waverly's rectum even harder, which of course was just what her perverted siblings wanted.

Just when Willa didn't think it could get any worse she found herself cumming too. She actually came from fucking her baby sister in the butt! And she had been so focused on butt fucking that sister that the orgasm totally snuck up on her, Willa not even sure how it happened but greedily wanting more and just about managing to power through it.

Later she would realise the other end of the harness was bashing against her clit, something she had initially noticed but disregarded as being not enough to make her cum. Apparently it had done the job. Well, that and the sheer joy of sodomising Waverly. But in that moment Willa only cared about two things, hurting Waverly and getting as much pleasure for herself doing it.

Luckily for her she just had to do the same thing to get those results, using every ounce of energy she had to ass wreck Waverly so she literally collapsed on top of the other girls. There was then a long pause and then Wynonna flipped them over so she was on top and restarting the DP, this time Waverly's butt hole being impaled on Willa's cock every time Wynonna thrust her dildo into Waverly's greedy little cunt.

This actually resulted in more orgasms for her twisted sisters, and Willa was ashamed to admit she came too. So much so it became too much, and she pushed her sisters off of her. Not that it stopped them having sex of course.

Wynonna had tried to be good' and patiently wait for Willa to finish having her way with Waverly to give her sisters the full experience, and to her credit she had allowed her big sister to ass fuck her little sister to orgasm. A couple of them actually. But of course she just couldn't stay out of it entirely, and besides, thrusting upwards made Waverly cum harder, so it was worth it.

Then when Willa finally ran out of steam, a little sooner than when Wynonna was expecting, the middle sister gleefully took over the DP, flipping her siblings over and starting to fuck Waverly onto Willa's dick, which of course resulted in more orgasms before she'd even worked up to a proper of them.

She was then surprised when Willa pushed them away, but she didn't really think about it. No, Wynonna just kept staring lovingly at Waverly, and even risk kissing her a few times as she made hard and passionate love to her little sister's pussy, before ultimately switching to her favourite hole. Which of course really made Waverly cum hard and scream loudly.

Initially Wynonna did that by pushing Waverly's legs onto her shoulders so she was practically splitting her in half while brutalising her cute little rear fuck hole, but she really wanted to feel those cheeks against her thighs, so after a little while in that position she flipped Waverly over onto her stomach, got on top of her and started really giving her everything she had.

Thankfully all that resting while laying back and letting Willa do all the work had meant that Wynonna had a lot of energy to burn, but that wasn't why she perhaps brutalised Waverly's butt hole harder than ever before. No, Wynonna suddenly desperately needed to prove that this hole was still hers. That no matter what Waverly Earp's cute little back door would always be her personal fuck hole.

Because she had made the ultimate sacrifice and allowed someone else to fuck the pure paradise which was Waverly's butt hole in the name of bringing the Earp sisters together, but even if it worked in that moment she regretted it more than anything, because this hole was hers damn it. All hers.

Something she suddenly had to make very clear, Wynonna growling in Waverly's ear loud enough for Willa to hear, "Mine! Mine, mine, mine! You're mine baby girl! This tight little ass hole is my personal fuck hole, and no matter what happens it always will be. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, just like you're my fucking property! I own you! You're my little fuck toy. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, my baby girl is a walking fuck hole for me, oooooooh, and no matter who fucks you or how you will always be exactly that. You hear me Waverly? You're mine! All mine! Yeahhhhhh, you're my anal loving bitch baby girl, mmmmm, my ass whore, my butt slut, mmmmm, your own sister's lesbian sex slave, ooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddd, aaaaaahhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!"

To emphasise her point Wynonna started to mark Waverly by biting down on her shoulders and neck, slapping her ass and digging her fingernails into whatever she could reach. Then she just placed her hands over Waverly's and gave one last series of hard thrusts until the girl she was in love with seemed to pass out, finally letting Wynonna give herself permission to collapsed down onto Waverly.

Then she was hit by two realisations, just how exhausted she was and just how roughly she had brutalised her baby sister. Which made Wynonna feel incredibly guilty once again, but instead of freaking out like she would have done in the past she just gently kissed the marks she had made on Waverly's shoulders and neck and started to whisper sweet words of encouragement to her baby girl.

Willa couldn't ever remember being quite this exhausted before, but despite that fact she couldn't help herself and straining her neck just so she could see her sisters waste every ounce of energy they had on each other. Which would have made this the perfect time to strike, like she had tried to do the last time they were this consumed with each other, but unlike last time this time she was just too exhausted after having using every ounce of her strength to butt fuck Waverly.

She also just couldn't look away from this obscene sight, which continued to be the case when Wynonna finally collapsed on top of Waverly and then started whispering sweet words of encouragement. And she certainly couldn't look away from what happened next.

"You're so good to me baby girl." Wynonna whispered, "So wonderful. Mmmmm, I love you, and your sexy little body, so much. Thanks for letting me use it, and making it mine again. For letting me share it. You're the best sister ever. The best sub bitch. God, I love you so much. Ohhhhhh, especially when my big fat cock is in your tight little ass hole."

"Wynonna!" Waverly whimpered.

"Speak to me baby girl." Wynonna softly encouraged, "What do you need?"

"I need to suck your cock." Waverly confessed shamelessly, "Mmmmm, please Wynonna, let me suck your cock. Let me clean every inch of your big beautiful cock with my mouth, sucking it until all that yummy ass cream is gone. Please, sister, ooooooh, let me be a good little cock sucker for you. Oh yeah, your cock sucker. That's what I am, and what I want to be again. Please Wynonna, let me suck your cock."

"Okay Waves, but you know what I want first, don't you?" Wynonna teased.

"Uh-huh." Waverly grinned.

"Then show me." Wynonna purred, before glancing over at Willa and grinning wickedly again, "And show Willa. Mmmmm yesssss, show our big sister what we've done to you, and just how much you like our attention."

Before Waverly could agree like the happy little slut she was she cried out as Wynonna began pulling her cock slowly out of her ass, causing Willa to gulp as there was little doubt of what was about to happen. Sure enough as soon as Wynonna's dick was out of her ass hole Waverly reached back and shamelessly spread her cheeks to show Wynonna her 'handiwork', and then she just shamelessly showed it to Willa.

Waverly showed her own sisters her gaping butt hole. The hole the two older Earp sisters had stretched together. Or holes, as Waverly's pussy looked a bit battered from the attention it had received from Wynonna, but not as much as her back hole, which had been a result of both the attention of Wynonna and Willa, much to the latter's shame.

The former showed no shame though as she called out, "Good girl Waves, now get over here and suck my cock like a good girl."

Like the good little whore she was Waverly immediately obeyed Wynonna, crawling over to her and taking the first few inches into her mouth. She then moaned happily and started shamelessly bobbing her head up and down, eventually taking the full length of Wynonna's cock, just as she had done before.

Only this time she was tasting her own ass, and loving it, the perverted bitch. Waverly literally couldn't get enough, as proven by the fact that once Wynonna's cock was clean she went looking for Willa's strap-on. Waverly did this without permission, but instead of being angry at her disobedient bitch Wynonna was delighted at this turn of events, and of course let everyone know about it.

"Yes, that's it baby girl, clean Willa too!" Wynonna laughed, literally clapping her hands together before continuing her encouragement, "Suck big sister's dick like you sucked mine! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, you love the dicks of your sisters, don't you Waves? Yeah you do, mmmmm fuck, that's it, shove that into your pretty little mouth. Now suck it! Suck that fucking cock, oh fuck! I can't believe I'm watching one of my sisters give another a blow job! And sucking her ass off of it too. God, this is perfect, isn't it Willa?"

Of course Willa didn't reply to that, or any of Wynonna's other comments, the middle sister rambling on as the younger sister blew the eldest sister. Despite herself that was Willa's main focus, and she was just unable to take her eyes off the twisted sight of her little sister sucking her cock.

Especially as she imagined it was the sister she could actually stand. Oh yes, it was wrong on so many levels, but in that moment Willa was actually imagining Wynonna putting her mouth to better use by joining Waverly in sucking her cock. Or better yet taking over the process, an idea Willa liked so much she almost requested it, but by the time she got the courage Waverly was already deep throating her dick, the greedy little bitch, so there wasn't much point.

Then once Waverly had finished the blow job Wynonna asked with a big smile on her face, "So Waves, are you up for making this a regular thing?"

There was a long pause, and then Waverly slowly removed her mouth from Willa's cock and surprised everyone by answering, "No."

"What?" Wynonna asked dejectedly.

"What?" Willa asked out of sheer annoyance.

"I said no." Waverly repeated quietly, "I'm sorry Wynonna, I really am. And I'm sorry to you too, Willa. But you said it was my choice, and I'd rather it just be the two of us."

There was another long pause and then Wynonna asked softly, "Why?"

"I just don't feel connected to Willa like you do." Waverly shrugged, "Is that okay?"

"Of course it is." Wynonna quickly soothed, taking Waverly into her arms, "Baby girl, I want you more than anything. Thank you so much for being honest with me. I'm not mad, I swear. Just a little disappointed, but I'll get over it. You're the one I want. No question about it. It's you Waverly. It's always been you."

"Great." Willa grumbled dryly.

"No hard feelings Willa?" Wynonna asked, stroking Waverly's hair as she held her younger sister to her chest "I love you, but like I said, I'm in love with Waverly, so..."

"No, I get it. It's fine." Willa lied, already scheming how she could get back into bed with her sisters, and more importantly get that God damn gun.