Limited Dating Options Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deepest part of her sister's bowels, on her sister's cock! Oh God, this was probably the most twisted thing she'd ever done, which really saying something. Especially, as she immediately moaned in pure pleasure, which of course made Wynonna cackle with delight, and then gleefully offer up some encouragement.

"Yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's it Waves, suck that dick! Suck your sister's big dick. No, mmmmmmmm, not mine, Willa's. Suck my ass off of Willa's cock! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm fuck!" Wynonna gleefully encouraged, and moaned with delight, letting go of her cheeks and lifting herself up onto all fours, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck it good Waverly. Treat it like it's with mine. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's so hot. Sooooooooo, fucking hot! Mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk, take it deep Wav. Deep down your pretty little throat. Oh fuck yeah, suck it. Get every drop of my skanky little ass off of our sister's big dick. Oh fuck!"

As Wynonna was the one giving her orders now, Waverly was only too happy to obey, bobbing her head eagerly up and down the shaft, taking more each time until it was hitting the entrance to her throat. Waverly then teased Willa by lingering on those first few inches for maybe a full minute, before slowly pushing the rest down her throat with well practiced ease. Something which again, she did for the benefit of the sister she loved, not the one that she didn't.

Which was the same reason she then gave the dick a thorough blow job. Well that, and Waverly love the taste of Wynonna's ass. It was almost as good as her own, which made her wonder what Willa's would taste like. God, she hoped that the middle sister would give that older sister a taste of her own medicine, so she could find out.

"That's enough." Willa suddenly interrupted Wynonna's running commentary, "Spread those cheeks for me again bitch! No, not you, you. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, I'm talking to you, Waverly. Spread Wynonna's ass cheeks for me, so I can continue, sodomizing our sister just the way that she loves."

There was a brief pause, then Waverly smiled, and did as she was told, while quipping, "Of course... anything for Wynonna."

"Oh God Waves, you say the sweetest things." Wynonna quipped with a wicked chuckle, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, spread my ass. Spread my fucking ass cheeks, so our sister can fucking sodomize me. Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, spread 'em wide. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, that's it Waverly, show Willa the shit hole she is turning into her fuck hole. Oh fuck yeah, fuck me Willa! Fuck my slutty little butt hole, mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, fuck me in the ass, mmmmmmmm, nice and hard. Do it! Fuck me sis, please fuck aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, fuck me!"

"Shut up and take it you whore." Willa ordered while shoving her cock back up Wynonna's butt, sodomizing one sister for a few long minutes, before allowing the other woman to taste that whore ass again.

Wynonna was glad that Waverly was now spreading her butt cheeks, because it made it easier for her to look back and enjoy the show. More importantly it allowed her to bounce her ass back against Willa's thrusts to give her more pleasure, which made her sisters chuckle at her sluttyness. God, Wynonna loved pleasing them, albeit in entirely different ways, clearly proving Willa's point.

Wynonna Earp wasn't a top, and she certainly wasn't straight, she was a slutty bisexual switch who enjoyed all kinds of weird and wonderful things. So if Willa could be her top, and Waverly her bottom, life would be truly perfect for her. Well, maybe add a open-minded man to the equation, but that might just be too greedy.

Hoping to increase her chances of Waverly agreeing to this being a permanent thing, and just because it was incredibly hot to watch, Wynonna held back on begging for more as long as she could. Besides, it was only fair, as Waverly had done the same thing in her position. Also Wynonna was just enjoying the feeling of giving into her own submissiveness.

Of becoming Willa's anal loving bitch, especially in front of her own anal loving bitch. Although of course Wynonna had never been that good at being patient, and she was only fighting the inevitable. Luckily her stamina had increased thanks to relentlessly fucking her little sister, but even that increased stamina had it's limits.

"Fuck me Willa, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me hard!" Wynonna moaned softly at first, gradually increasing her volume, "Fuck me harder, oh fuck, harder! Pound my little ass hole and make me cum! Oh God Willa, ooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, pound my little shit hole! Treat it like that slutty little whore hole Waverly calls her butt hole! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, my back door is a fucking fuck hole! Just like Waverly's! Oh my God, please Willa, please use it like one! Oh yeah, fuck my ass, mmmmmmmmm, slam fuck my slutty little fuck hole, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me fuck me fuck me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

It took longer than maybe Wynonna would have liked, but inevitably the pace was increased, almost instantly, rendering her completely incoherent, as the pleasure was so overwhelming. And she hadn't even cum yet. Or at least, she was fairly certain she hadn't, although the current feeling was better than some orgasms she'd had. Which was honestly a relief, as despite how positively Waverly's reactions were, she had always wondered if the pleasure was worth the pain.

Now she knew it was. She knew it more than she could have ever imagined. Which made her want to never stop fucking her little sister in the ass, and for her big sister to never stop butt fucking her. Oh yes, Wynonna had worried that she was sodomizing Waverly too much, but now she knew it wasn't enough, and she was going to do her best to correct that mistake. Oh yes, she was going to live in Waverly's ass, and Willa would hopefully agree to live in hers.

For a few brief wonderful moments Wynonna pictured the Earp sisters living in a truly bowel wrecking heaven. All of them. Oh yes, they would need to work a system where herself and Waverly were constantly butt fucked. Mostly Waverly, as it was her ass which needed the most fuckings, something Wynonna was greatly looking forward to doing, but on the rare occasion she was not using her baby sister's back door for it's true purpose, she planned on getting her own use by her big sister.

Or maybe even Officer So Fucking Hot. The thought of which, combined with the anal pounding she found herself receiving, made Wynonna go crashing over the edge of the most amazing climaxes of her life, completely robbing her of the ability to think coherently.

Willa was disgusted by herself, and this whole situation, but she just couldn't stop herself from cumming too. She tried, which was mostly because she wanted to avoid that particular humiliation, but honestly, there was part of her, which wanted to keep this going as long as possible, just so she could watch those deceptively juicy ass cheeks jiggle for her.

Of hearing her favourite sister crying out in pleasure for her. Of seeing her real sister cum for her. Cum from getting fucked in the ass. Oh God, Willa was fucking Wynonna in the ass. Butt fucking her own sister! Pleasuring her in a way that fake Earp Waverly never could, and forever proving that Willa was the superior woman in this dysfunctional family.

Those thoughts, those facts, combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of what she was doing, and the sight before her, all caught up with Willa in the end, giving her no choice but to cum. What was worse, was that it was one of the most satisfying climaxes of her life.

And somehow, she received an even more satisfying one, when she locked eyes with Waverly. God, that made her so happy, because she could tell just by looking at that stupid face Waverly knew that she would never be able to satisfy their sister like Willa could. Would always know she was a pale imitation of a real woman. Oh yes, it was even more satisfying than fucking Waverly in the ass. Mostly because the anal whore just enjoyed that too much.

It was a reminded to her that Willa had now butt fucked both of her little sisters, and made them cum ridiculously hard in the process. Also, she had taken Wynonna's anal cherry away from them, meaning that no matter what happened, she would always have this over them.

Which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while, as she and Wynonna became like wild animals, each working with the other to ensure that this was truly a rectum wrecking. Oh yes, the only two real Earp sisters work together to make sure one of them would never sit down properly again, and they both made each other cum ridiculously hard and frequently, especially considering the obscene act they were enjoying.

All that seemed to last an eternity, and the next thing Willa was really aware of was that she was lying on top of Wynonna, who in turn had seemingly collapsed onto the bed sheets below. The two sisters lay there in a sweaty heap for a few long seconds, desperately trying to get their breath back, and then Willa noticed Waverly staring at them with a hurt expression on her face, clearly paranoid about the fact that she had probably never made Wynonna's cum squirt out of her cunt like that.

Or at least not quite that hard. Which gave Willa the strength to lift herself up, pull her cock out of her sister's ass, and admire her handiwork. Which was another thing Willa found gross and disgusting, especially the fact that she was weirdly fascinated by it. By Wynonna Earp's gaping ass hole.

Waverly had seen her own ass hole gaping wide, thanks to Wynonna 'kindly' taking a few shots of it and showing it to her, but it was completely different to get a up close look at it, like right now. God, that gape was just so wide and deep, and painful looking, and Waverly hated to think of Wynonna in pain. She was also afraid that her favourite sister had just cum so hard and frequently that she would now be a pure bottom, just like Waverly, and then who would be left to butt fuck them? Willa?

Waverly hoped it wouldn't come to that, but she also didn't want to just use Nicole for her own selfish desires. Not when she knew that the redhead had feelings for her, which she couldn't return because of her love for her favourite big sister. Although it wasn't looking good, especially when Wynonna rolled off of the bed, and walked over to the mirror to expect the damage.

Namely by bending over and spreading her cheeks, before looking over her shoulder and then Wynonna whistled, "Wow, big sis, you did a great number on my butt. See?"

"Wynonna!" Willa protested, looking the other way as her sister pointed her butt at her, "No one wants to see that."

"Waverly does, don't you Waves?" Wynonna teased, turning her attention to her baby sister.

"I... I..." Waverly hesitated, before admitting with a blush, "I like it better when it's my butt that's gaping."

"I bet you do." Willa quipped dryly.

"Me too. And we'll just have to do something about that, won't we Willa?" Wynonna purred, as she slowly turned around and walked towards Waverly, "But first..."

Suddenly Wynonna turned her attention back to the strap-on dildo which had just taken her anal cherry. Namely, by taking it into her mouth, and moaning loudly and happily at the taste of her own ass. Which honestly didn't really mean anything, as Wynonna love to eat Waverly's ass out, and a few times, had even sucked her own strap-on right after she had used it to pound Waverly's tailpipe.

Mostly to tease her ass to mouth slut of a little sister, but Wynonna just also really loved seemingly all things kinky. Which was kind of the problem, as Waverly worried that this was another sign that her girlfriend wouldn't want to top her anymore, and would instead just leave it to Willa, or whoever.

Although Waverly had to admit, there was something to be said for seeing her normally dominant older sister bobbing her head up and down that shaft. Especially as she took more each time, eventually taking it into her throat with well practiced ease. Eventually even all the way. Oh God, Wynonna took that cock all the way down her throat, cleaning it of every drop of ass cream. God, no wonder Wynonna used to be so popular with the boys.

And what, she couldn't save some for Waverly? Apparently, that had been the plan, as all of a sudden Wynonna was giving her little sister a taste of her ass, in maybe the best way possible, namely by kissing her. Oh fuck yes, the Earp sisters had an extra special kiss, one which they enjoyed for a few long seconds, before an equally wonderful reveal.

"So, do you want a DP, a spit-roasting, or a good old-fashioned one on one ass fucking?" Wynonna beamed.

"You, you still wanna?" Waverly asked shyly.

"With you little sister? Always." Wynonna promised, resting their foreheads together lovingly for a few long seconds, before kissing her sister again.

"Actually, I could do with a break." Willa admitted, before suggesting, "So how about a little one on one time between girlfriends?"

"Sounds good to me." Wynonna grinned.

"Me too." Waverly grinned back.

That was like the understatement of the century, Wynonna quick to retrieve a strap-on, cover it with lube, and shove it up Waverly's slutty little butt. They then proceeded to have anal sex in a variety of different positions, including with Wynonna laying on her back, putting a lot of weight on her sore ass in the process, but apparently that didn't matter to her. In fact, the twisted bitch seemed to get a kick out of it, making Waverly love her all the more.

Unfortunately the night was ruined when Waverly noticed Willa sneaking out. Wynonna thought it was nothing, but Waverly insisted they follow, especially when they realized their big sister had taken Peacemaker. Although what happened next was truly heart-breaking, especially for Wynonna Earp...

12