Limited Dating Options Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the look on her face Wynonna was enjoying this unsurprisingly just as much as she was, which made Waverly wonder if she was close to cumming again already. Oh God, what would it be like to have Wynonna cumming inside her like that. Waverly wanted to find out almost more than anything, but first she wanted to be fucked. No, she needed to be fucked, which she would happily told Wynonna if she wasn't afraid it would send her off.

Then thankfully the moment seemed to pass, and then Wynonna smiled down at her with such love and devotion that had always made Waverly cum. Or at least cry at how beautiful this moment was. Actually, Waverly suddenly realised she was crying, and so was Wynonna, the moment clearly just too intense for the Earp sisters.

"Wrap your legs around me baby girl." Wynonna softly ordered.

Quickly and cautiously Waverly obeyed, fairly certain this wouldn't send Wynonna off, just as long as she could avoid telling her sister she loved her again. Maybe in this case vice versa, as Waverly was feeling very on edge too. But they both managed to survive Waverly wrapping her legs, and arms, around her big sister, and then more importantly Wynonna began to thrust in and out of her pussy, officially beginning to fuck her with her big cock.

Wynonna began fucking her in the traditional way with a real cock, and Waverly just couldn't handle it, especially given the way Wynonna was staring at her, her poor brain shutting off and becoming aware of nothing but the pleasure echoing through her body.

Wynonna wasn't actually close to cumming. At least, she didn't think so. It was a little hard to tell with this new development, but she was fairly certain she was just overwhelmed with the sheer heaven which was being fully encased within Waverly Earp.

Oh yes, the full length of her cock had been surrounded by the tight wetness of her little sister's pussy, which was overwhelmingly intense when she couldn't physically feel it, but at that moment Wynonna had no choice but to savour it. Just as she couldn't help savour the feeling of sliding her cock in and out of her sister's cunt, especially when it was made even more intense by staring lovingly at Waverly's beautiful face the entire time.

Normally when she was in this position Wynonna would switch between staring at her little sister's beautiful face, to kissing it, kissing Waverly's lips or neck. She especially liked kissing Waverly during sex, although there was definitely something to be said for moving her lips down to her neck, as it gave her the opportunity to mark her territory.

And of course, when she was studying her face, she could pick up on just how much Waverly was enjoying everything they were doing. Although most of all Wynonna loved staring into Waverly's eyes, as the eyes with a windows to the soul, which felt particularly intimate during sex. But this time she stuck with just staring at her face, partly because she didn't want to get overwhelmed, and partly because she just couldn't look away.

Ultimately that attempt kind of backfired on her, as after what felt like a lifetime of just staring lovingly into the eyes of her soulmate Wynonna suddenly felt a tickling in her balls, and suddenly she tensed up and closed her eyes tightly shut, trying to think of something which could prevent her from shooting a load inside her baby sister's cunt. Which, when she put it like that, was even harder to prevent herself from doing.

Luckily she had just the thing to stop herself. Because shooting their Daddy had always done the trick before, but on some level she knew that wasn't her fault. That he was dead anyway, and if anything it was a mercy kill. Which also described the more recent memory of killing Willa, but it was still fresh, and she loved Willa more, and it still felt like she could have done something more, if only she had realised what was going on sooner.

For better or for worse the memory caused the moment to pass, and then Wynonna relaxed with a sigh, before frowning an opening her eyes to find a worried looking Waverly whispering, "Wynonna?"

"It's okay baby girl." Wynonna assured as she gently cupped Waverly's cheek, "It's just, it got a little too intense for me back there."

"I know what you mean." Waverly smiled softly.

"I'm not sure you do." Wynonna chuckled, "Seriously Waves, this thing is giving me a whole new appreciation for men."

There was a brief pause and then Waverly hesitantly suggested, "Maybe I could find out for myself, sometime?"

For a moment Wynonna raised an eyebrow suspiciously, then realisation hit and she laughed, "Maybe."

Then Waverly gave a look, confirming that she was serious, which made it even funnier to Wynonna, as the idea of cute little Waverly Earp with a dick was hilarious. And yet, the more Wynonna thought about it, the more it actually kind of appealed. Because sure, Waverly didn't have what it takes to top her, but Wynonna could have a lot of fun riding her baby sister's dick.

Or sucking her off. Oh yes, Wynonna could return the favour in many ways, but this could make for a truly unique one. But, later. Much later. Because right now, Wynonna was only focused on one thing, and that was using her newly acquired cock to continue fucking her precious sister's pussy.

Waverly was actually afraid for a few moments that they might be done. That Wynonna would cum before she did, just like Champ, and for the first time in the relationship leave her unsatisfied, and perhaps masturbating to thoughts of her older sister just like old times. Of course, she should have known better than that, as the moment passed and then Wynonna was fucking her again while staring adoringly into her eyes.

Which was honestly almost too much for Waverly as she squirmed underneath the weight of her big sister as the love of her life pumped her pussy with a real cock for the first time in their lives. And hopefully, it wouldn't be the last. Oh yes, one way or another, Waverly definitely wanted to do this again.

Mostly Waverly wanted to be fucked, as she lived for being topped by her sexy big sister. Oh yes, Waverly wanted to be fucked by her big sister's big dick, in every hole. Pussy, mouth and ass, all used by Wynonna. Just the way it should be. That's what Waverly wanted, more than anything. But... she wasn't against using one of these things on Wynonna.

It certainly wasn't her preference, but it might be fun, if only as an experiment. Especially as Waverly wouldn't have to be dominant or any nonsense like that. Yes, she could just lay back and watch Wynonna do all the work, which she knew from her sister over sharing that was Wynonna's preference when it came to real cock anyway.

Speaking, or thinking as the case may be, of being on top and riding cock Waverly got her chance as Wynonna suddenly flipped them and gleefully encouraged, "Ride me baby girl. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, ride me with that hot little cunt of yours. Give me all you got. I can take it. I swear. Ohhhhhhh, fuck that dick until you cum on it! Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, cum on big sister's dick, and then she'll give you a treat. Her cum in your twat. Oh yes Waverly, mmmmm, I've already cum in your hot little mouth, so let's do this next. And then you know where my cock and cum are going next, don't you? Mmmmm yessssss, right up that tight little ass of yours. Ohhhhhhh Wav, that's it, mmmmm, fuck me! Oh fuck! Ooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

This took Waverly aback in two different ways. Partly because it was a bit jarring to switch positions towards the end like this, so much so that she barely remembered to move her legs, but mostly because she was used to having to beg for her orgasms. If anything it was Wynonna begging this time, perhaps a sign that she was getting close to cumming so Waverly knew to hurry up if she needed to finish first.

Which was understandable, as this was very new for Wynonna, but weirdly enough as much as Waverly didn't want the other girl to cum before she did, as the idea of her big sister cumming inside her very much pushed her towards climax. Especially as Wynonna promised to complete the set.

Inspired by that combination Waverly began bouncing up and down her big sister's dick, gently at first with an ever-increasing speed and force until the combination of that and everything else made her cum so wonderfully hard. Cum on Wynonna's dick! Oh yes, Waverly came all over her big sister's dick, for real this time.

Not that all those other times with dildos weren't wonderful, but this was just so incredibly intense. And thankfully it was followed by another and another and another, as despite a few worrying moments Wynonna once again did herself proud, holding back and almost ridiculous amount of time before giving her little sister the reward they both so desperately wanted her to give her.

Wynonna had never been more glad for her interest in sex, and more importantly the fact that she'd relentlessly screwed her sister since they first got together, because without it there was no way she could have lasted this long. Hell, she would have probably been as bad as Champ if she got to do this back when Waverly had been growing into her body, AKA when Wynonna had began wanting her physically.

Especially if she got up to this part, the part where Waverly came all over her cock. And God, the way Waverly's cunt clamped down on her dick for each climax, fuck! Fuck! It was a pleasurable agony which Wynonna struggled to describe, other than it probably been the hardest thing she'd ever did to hold back.

Of course Wynonna couldn't just make it easy on herself by lying back and letting Waverly do all the work. No, she just had to started thrusting upwards into her little sister's pussy, strategically at first to make her cum harder, but then with ever-increasing frequency until she was just constantly pounding up into her.

Which was normally what Wynonna did under these circumstances, and she was even fighting the urge to cum while doing it, only this time when she inevitably gave into that urge it would be the end of the fun, at least for a little while. And yet she not only persisted, but then took over completely when Waverly was too tired to do it, and increased the force of the fucking.

At first that involve bouncing Waverly on her lap, but it wasn't long before Wynonna was flipping them over again so she pinned her baby sister down and gave her everything she had. Which included pushing Waverly's legs onto her shoulders so she could give her precious baby girl the deepest and hardest pussy pounding she was capable of giving.

Especially when Wynonna reached the point of no return, and was just left to give a few violent thrusts for both girls benefit. Then Wynonna buried her dick as deep into her own sister as it would go and then she shot what felt like a gallon of sperm into Waverly, causing both Earp sisters to cry out pathetically in the process. They also locked eyes, intensifying the moment.

This was another new experience for them both, considering their relationship, but somehow Waverly found the presence of mind to make Wynonna's orgasm even more intense for her by slipping her legs from her shoulders and wrapping them around her waist again, using them and her arms to pull her in closer.

She also kissed her face, her neck, and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. Although Wynonna could think of another way to make it even better. God, it was way too early for it, but in that precious moment Wynonna desperately wanted to impregnate her baby girl. Which again, made her orgasm that much more intense. And yet, somehow her boner didn't go down, especially after what Waverly told her next.

"Jesus, will this thing ever go down?" Wynonna swore to no one in particular.

"Mmmmmm, I hope not." Waverly moaned shamelessly, before grinning wickedly and then whispering in her ear, "You haven't fucked my ass yet."

"Oh fuck me!" Wynonna groaned with delight at the idea, and then playfully laughed, "You little minx."

"What? You promised!" Waverly reminded her.

"I did." Wynonna shrugged, grinning wickedly.

"Oh come on Wynonna." Waverly pushed, "You want me to beg? I'll beg."

"Oh baby girl, I always want you to beg me for sex." Wynonna growled lustfully, "Mmmmmm, especially butt sex."

"Fine by me." Waverly said, before beginning to beg shamelessly, "Please, oh please Wynonna, mmmmmmmm, big sister, fuck me. Fuck my slutty little butt hole with your big dick! I want every single inch of your big hard cock in my butt, so you can ass fuck me hard and deep, ohhhhhhhhhh, and then fill my anal honeypot full of your cream. Just like you did to my pussy."

"That will do." Wynonna gulped, slowly pulling out before ordering, "Bend over baby girl so I can munch your butt and properly prepare it for my weapon of ass destruction."

Waverly quickly did as she was told, flipping over onto her stomach and then pushing her ass into the air before waiting patiently. She wasn't waiting long before Wynonna kneeled down behind her, but instead of going straight for her ass hole the older girl spread her cheeks and pressed her tongue against her cum leaking cunt.

Oh God, Wynonna was tasting herself on, and even inside her pussy for a few glorious seconds, making Waverly feel like she came again. Or maybe that was just after-shocks. Either way, she was grateful when the tongue travelled upwards to her butt hole, creating a new but not quite so overwhelming sensation of pleasure.

More accurately, it was very familiar feeling of pleasure, one which Waverly was very used to thanks to her older sister's obsession with her ass. Oh yes, Waverly felt the extremely familiar sensation of her big sister's tongue sliding over her most private hole over, and over, and over again, preparing it for a fucking. Only this time, it wasn't a strap-on.

No, it was a real cock, which was going to shoot a load inside her butt and complete the set, making this easily one of the best nights of Waverly's life. Also the engagement. She couldn't forget about that. Although right now it was hard to concentrate on anything which wasn't Wynonna's tongue caressing her ass hole.

Especially when, after what felt like an eternity of licking up and down, Wynonna started swirling her tongue around her favourite fuck hole. And shortly after, the older sister pushed her tongue into the younger one's well-used back door, and because Wynonna was obsessed with butt fucking Waverly that tongue slid in more or less as far as it would go, and then she fucked her with it.

Oh yes, Waverly got her butt tongue fucked by her big sister, and it was glorious. Wynonna was just so good at it, her love for Waverly shining throughout that long, passionate rim job. Or should that be, her love for Waverly's ass? Probably a combination of both, but whatever the case, both sisters became completely lost in this wonderful act.

Then just as Waverly was about to beg for more Wynonna replaced her tongue with a finger. First she rubbed it against Waverly's cunt, collecting some pussy cream, and probably a combination of their cum, making sure that finger was ready for where it was going next.

And while that preparation had them both letting out sounds of pleasure, that was nothing compared to what they let out when that finger slid into Waverly's tight little ass hole. Wynonna then clearly got excited, given that she buried that finger all the way inside Waverly's butt, and then a second one, with some rapid thrusting in between. Although to be fair, both Earp sisters continued letting out sounds of pleasure in the process. Especially given they both knew what happened next.

"Oh God baby girl, you're sooooooooo tight! You always are, somehow, but now my dick is throbbing imagining this perfect little ass clutching it. Ah fuck, this is going to be so good. Sooooooooo goooooooddddddddd, mmmmmmmm, ah fuck!" Wynonna babbled for a little while, before losing what little patience she had, so she pulled those fingers out, smacked those meaty cheeks hard enough to make them jiggle and ordered, "Spread your cheeks, baby girl. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, give Mama that perfect little butt. I can't wait anymore Waves. I need ya booty now! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmm, good girl. Good little butt slut. Give me that hole!"

"It's all yours Wynonna." Waverly whimpered when she finally had the chance, "All yours."

"Ya God damn right it is!" Wynonna groaned lustfully, "And now, I get to prove it."

Wynonna had never wanted to shove something into Waverly as badly as she wanted to shove her newly acquired cock as deep as it would go into her baby sister's butt hole. Of course, that would be incredibly painful for Waverly, and probably make Wynonna blow her load too soon. Hell, it was really hard not to cum now, just thinking about what it would be like to have that wonderful tightness wrapped around her big dick.

So she pressed the tip of her cock against her target, took a few long seconds to savour the moment, and then slowly began pushing forwards. Which unsurprisingly caused both Earp girls to cry out loudly and then whimper and moan as the younger one's ass hole stretched open for the older one's dick.

At this point Waverly was such a well-trained, and thoroughly used, anal whore, that her sounds were mostly of pleasure, but for once they were drowned out by the pure pleasure filled sounds Wynonna was letting out, at least during the anal penetration. Because this time she could actually feel it, and it was better than she had ever dreamed. Sure, it was borderline painful, but that just added to her enjoyment.

And certainly nothing could ever spoil her mood when she got to watch Waverly Earp's butt hole stretching open for her. God, it was so beautiful, especially when stretched wide enough to allow the head of the older sister's cock to slide through it and into the younger sister's bottom. Oh yes, it looked as good as ever, and this time Wynonna could feel it, making it extra wonderful.

"Oh God baby girl, your ass is a dream!" Wynonna moaned loudly, closing her eyes, and savouring the moment again, while also trying to prevent herself from immediately shooting her load into Waverly's bowels, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, your tight little ass hole is a fucking wet dream I never want to wake up from. Oh fuck, it's heaven. Pure heaven. You're pure heaven Waves, ooooooooooh, you always were. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, paradise is inside my baby sister's butt, mmmmmmmmmm, and now I'm going to use it, like the fuck hole it is. You hear me Waverly! Your ass is mine! All mine! Mine to fuck, mmmmmmmm, and stuff, mmmmmmmm, and do whatever the fuck I want to it!"

"It's all yours Wynonna." Waverly repeated with another whimper when she finally had the chance, "All yours. Your fuck hole. Yours to fuck. Yours!"

"God damn right!" Wynonna groaned lustfully.

Honestly, Wynonna was barely aware of what was being said, especially out of her own mouth, as she was just so lost in the heaven which was that moment. Also, the one that followed it, namely when she started to push inch after inch of her cock deep into Waverly's shit-pipe. Which again, Wynonna hadn't thought could possibly be better than it was before, but she was so glad to be wrong.

Although like before, one thing that remained was the same, was that she didn't take her eyes off of inch after inch of her big dick disappearing into Waverly's back door, and then deep into her back passage. Especially as, just like before, her little sister continued giving the best possible look of it by continuing to spread her cheeks nice and wide, offering up her most private hole as a sacrifice to their mutual pleasure.

Because this girl was perfect. She had said it like a thousand times, and while she could never say it enough, Wynonna would say it as long as she could form words, if only in her head. Admittedly she wasn't capable of speaking now, as she was too lost in what she was seeing and feeling, but it was echoing in her head. Well, either that, or an equally popular phrase, namely that Waverly Earp's ass was perfect.