Limits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I've got to...." and, with that, Karen slid off Jude's lap, grabbed her handbag from the table and, oblivious to the stares she was getting, rushed off towards the door.

The doorkeeper was just letting her out when Jude caught up with her and grabbed her by the arm.

"Please, Karen, don't run away," Jude said almost plaintively but Karen just looked at her, shook her head, pulled away and rushed out of the club. Ten yards later Jude grabbed her once again.

"Please, Karen, please," Jude repeated.

"No, not now," Karen said as the tears once again started to fall. "Leave me be. Leave me alone. And don't you dare follow me. Understood?

"You can't just run away," Jude argued.

"Yes I can. Now leave me be, please, please just leave me be!"

"If that's really what you want," Jude said, crestfallen.

"Yes it is. Now go away," and with that Karen was off, leaving Jude standing by the side of the road.