Linda Needs It Ch. 01

Story Info
Newly divorced mom needs sex - & her son is available.
2.5k words
4.32
300.7k
75

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda59
Linda59
436 Followers

Chapter 1: Tim is Available

It all began with my divorce. After more than 20 years of marriage my husband decided to leave me for another woman. I was devastated. I was depressed. I began to doubt my self-worth.

I was left reasonably well off and kept the house with custody of my son, Tim. He was 18 at the time and a Senior in High School. My other son, Keith, was a sophomore in college. I still had my job as a teacher to pay my expenses and cover medical for us. Even so, I was feeling very sorry for myself.

In my 40s, I wondered whether I would ever be able to attract another man. I am 5' 8", with a slim body and a size 34B bra. Over the past few years my ex had not paid much attention to me. Even when I deliberately flashed my body at him (such as bending over naked while dressing), he didn't react. I had to practically beg for him to make love to me. In retrospect, I realize he was getting it from "her". So I was really having doubts about my attractiveness.

I have always been in need of sex since I was a teenager. In the last couple of years I had been reduced to using my fingers and a dildo my ex had bought for me in better times. I continued doing this after the divorce, wondering whether I would ever experience the real think again. After a few months of this I decided that at least I would try to make myself more attractive to men.

Spring had arrived and the weather was warming up. One day I found myself shopping at the mall and thought I should treat myself to some new clothes and make myself look a little sexier. So I tried on some light summer dresses and picked out a couple that looked good on me, both with a low neckline. I also picked out a couple of tanktops for wearing with my shorts. Then a new bikini for the pool -- a much more daring cut than I had previously worn. As I passed Victoria's Secret with my purchases I stopped and thought "Why not?"

Although my breasts are on the smaller side they are still "perky" no sagging. I went into the store and tried on some of their push-up bras. The actually gave me cleavage! I bought them both.

As I began to wear my new clothes, I noticed that Tim was looking at me differently -- even staring sometimes. Did he think his Mom was sexy? The thought made me glow inside. Tim was almost a grown man. At almost 6 feet he was quite tall, yet he was very shy around girls. They should have been falling all over him -- I thought he was quite a hunk. I began to have carnal thoughts about him. I needed real sex! But should I, could I do it with him?

I decided to play with Tim a little, using my new bras with my tanktops around the house. I would use an excuse to bend over and show him some cleavage. I even did it when he had friends over -- I could tell they liked the view. One time as they were watching TV I dropped my keys and bent over, giving them a clear view of my thighs and lacy panties.

I got a little bolder and started leaving my bedroom door ajar sometimes as I got dressed, or prepared for bed. The warmer weather allowed me to wear lighter pajamas in the evening. As the A/C hit me, I knew that my nipples would poke through the tops. I often caught Tim staring my way. He wore just shorts and T Shirt to bed -- I would sometimes notice him adjusting his crotch after he looked at me.

Sometimes I wore just a T Shirt and underwear to bed. My panties would often show, and I deliberately wore my sexiest ones in the evening as we watched TV. I would sit on the sofa across from him and allow my legs to part gradually. I decided to shave "down there" and allow my damp pussy lips to appear through the panties. The first time I did this there was a definite reaction. Tim excused himself and went to his bedroom. My imagination ran wild wondering what he was doing....wondering what his cock looked like now.

One morning, I was sure I could see some stirring in his crotch as I bent over to serve him breakfast. It was a warm day so after breakfast I told Tim I was going to change and then sun by the pool before it got too hot. I changed into my bikini and looked at myself in the mirror. "Not bad" I mused. The top barely covered my breasts and the bottoms were high cut on the side -- good thing I had shaved my pubes. Looking behind me I was pleased with the way my ass cheeks filled out the bottoms.

Tim was n the kitchen as I walked through in my bikini and out the patio doors. I deliberately swayed my ass as I walked to the pool -- I am sure he was looking. I lay on the chaise to sun myself. After a while I saw the curtains move in Tim's bedroom window. Was he watching me? After a while I sat up to drink some water and glanced quickly up. He was looking at me through his binoculars! I turned away quickly, pretending I didn't notice.

Still sitting up, I reached behind me to unclasp the bikini top. Holding it to me I turned onto my stomach to sun my back. I let the top slip just a little as I lay back down, giving Tim a brief look at one breast -- maybe as far as my nipple.

Five minutes later Tim came out of the house in his bathing suit. He was holding a towel in front of them....

"Hi Mom, I'm going for a swim," he told me.

"OK Tim," I said, and at the same time raised myself up on one elbow, revealing my naked boobs! "Ooops!" I said and quickly covered them up, but not before he got a good look at them. I felt myself to be really daring, and also felt my pussy getting wet.

He jumped into the pool and swam around for a bit. I resumed my position face down on the chaise and spread my legs a little. I could feel my ass cheeks slip out a little as a "wedgie" began to form. I allowed the wedgie to completely form -- in fact I helped it by pushing myself down the chaise. I knew my ass cheeks were now in full view of my son's gaze. I also allowed my breasts to appear a little on the sides. Sneaking a peak through my sunglasses I could see Tim staring at my body. This whole sequence was making me very horny -- I could feel my juices flowing freely and making my bikini bottoms wet.

When he got out of the pool I couldn't help but see a big (and I mean big) bulge in his swimsuit, although he tried to hide it. That did it. I was beyond horny now and told Tim it was getting too hot and was going inside. I rushed up to my bedroom and found my dildo. I pulled off the bikini and began to move the dildo around my pussy lips. It felt so good -- not like a real cock, but a good substitute. As I slowly slid it into me, I began to moan.

After a while I heard a slight noise. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that, in my haste, I had not fully closed the door. Had I done that deliberately? Tim was now outside peering through the crack in the door, watching his mother masturbate. That put me over the top and I had a massive orgasm, moaning loudly as I gushed all over the dildo.

I heard his soft footsteps going down the hall and into his bedroom. Was he going to masturbate himself, after watching me? Did I make him horny too? I had to know! I pulled on a robe over my naked body and tiptoed softly to his bedroom door. Listening carefully I could hear some low moans.

I don't know what came over me -- perhaps it was so long without a man. I opened the door and stepped in to see him jerking off. Looking at his cock I saw it was impressive -- maybe 9 or 10 inches. Bigger than his father's, anyway. I just had to touch it.

Tim froze as I walked in.

"Hi Tim," I said. "Don't be embarrassed. What you are doing is perfectly natural. What were you thinking of while you were pleasuring yourself?"

"Um," was all he could reply.

I went for broke. "Were you thinking of this, Tim?" I asked as I opened up my robe to reveal my completely naked body to my son. "Were you thinking about Mommy's breasts as you were doing it? Perhaps Mommy can help?"

I shed the robe completely and walked over to the bed. Sitting down next to him I reached over to stroke his rock hard cock. Tim almost jumped off the bed, but settled back. I began to stroke his dick back and forth.

"How does this feel, Tim," I asked.

He managed to sputter out, "Real good, Mom."

"Has a girl ever done this for you before?"

"No, Mom."

"So you are still a virgin, then?"

"Yes," Tim admitted.

"Then I will have to teach you about the ways of girls and boys," I said smiling. As I uttered those words I realized that I was going to go through with this. I would allow my own son to fuck me. No, not just allow him...I wanted it.

I began his lessons by leaning over and taking his magnificent cock in my mouth, sucking it slowly between my moist lips. He gasped, and involuntarily pushed his hips forward, driving his cock further into my mouth. I began to give him the best blow job I could muster up....which I thought was a pretty good one for a 46 year-old woman. I knew it was good because before too long I could feel his cock spasming.

"I'm going to cum, Mom." Timmy yelled.

I redoubled my efforts and was rewarded by a jet of hot cum spurting into my mouth. I swallowed what I could but there was so much some of it dribbled out.

As he finished I kept on sucking him. Such is the recuperative powers of a teenaged boy, I soon felt it stirring again. I sat up and straddled my son, naked.

"Now you can learn about a woman's body, Tim," I said as I leaned forward, my small breast hanging towards his mouth.

"Suck on Mommy's nipples, Tim," I coaxed.

He complied with alacrity, gobbling on them like a hungry baby.

"Slow down, Tim. Take it easy. We have all day, you know." He eased off and started to nibble gently. That made my pussy very wet, and I slid my hips back and forth, the lips of my pussy massaging his cock. It was still growing, recovering from my blow job.

"Do you like Mommy's tits, Tim?" I asked. "I like the feel of you sucking on them, but I want you to lick somewhere else."

I leaned back and lay on my back. I brought my knees up and spread them as far as I could. "Be a good boy and lick your mother's pussy Tim," I commanded. "Taste me and feel how wet you have made me."

Tim tentatively took a few licks. I took charge and pulled his head down on me as I ground my hips into his face. "Yes Tim! Lick me up and down!. Stick your tongue deep in my cunt......Yes, I called it my cunt....Lick Mommy's cunt. You are making me so horny. Yes!!! Come on ....lick right there.....I am going to cum!!. Stay there while Mommy comes on your face! Aaaarrrgggghhhhh!"

I had cum for the second time that day. My own son had brought me to an orgasm. It felt wicked, but soooooo good!

I looked down. Tim's cock was rock hard again, hanging beneath his body. He was looking at me lustfully and stroking it.

"What would you like to do, Tim?" I asked.

"I want to fuck you Mom. You have made me so hard I have to fuck you...let me fuck you?" he asked plaintively.

It was what I wanted to hear. At last I was going to get a real cock inside me! I smiled and spread my legs again, offering my cunt to him.

"Go ahead, son. Fuck Mommy. Put that big dick inside me and ram it home. I want to feel your hard body up against mine as you pump."

As I felt Tim enter me, sliding his big manhood past the lips of my sopping pussy, I sighed with ecstasy. He began to thrust deep in me and pump back and forth, faster and faster. I felt his hard chest against my soft breasts as he moved back and forth. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled -- I wanted it in me as far as it could go. I tried to spread even wider to accommodate him. I felt myself building to yet another orgasm..........

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh," I screamed. "You have made your mother cum, Tim!" With my cunt walls contracting around him, I felt his dick start to jerk and then the wonderful heat of his sperm flooding me .... deep inside me. It was earth-shattering and I couldn't stop cumming.

Tim stayed inside me until his cock deflated and slipped out. He flopped, spent, on the bed beside me.

"How was your first time Tim," I asked, wanting reassurance that I was still a woman and could please a man sexually.

"Great, Mom," he replied. "I really love fucking you."

"Well, Tim, we have the whole summer to explore each other. And how did you like your first blow job?"

"Actually," he replied, "I have a confession to make. It wasn't my first."

"Really?" I asked. "I thought you hadn't experienced any girls yet."

"It wasn't a girl, Mom. Um...... Keith and I used to, um, experiment a little before he went off to college," Tim admitted.

"Oh," I exclaimed as I digested this. How did I feel about that? I guess it was no "worse" than me fucking my own son. "What is Keith's cock like?"

"A little bigger than mine, I think," replied Tim.

"Well" I thought, looking down at Tim's soft cock. "I think I shall have to check it out when Keith comes home for the summer."

Linda59
Linda59
436 Followers