Linda Shaw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do that thing with your hands," I demanded, building up a slightly accelerated pace. "Finger-fuck your cunt while I fuck your asshole."

Linda obediently raised her ass off of the mattress just enough for her to ease several of her own fingers into her pussy, and after a few digital twists and turns, I soon felt her index and middle finger begin to rub my own cock through the thin membrane that separated her vaginal and anal walls. The combination of my cock and her fingers in her holes served as an impromptu double penetration for Linda. The sensation on my own shaft was impossibly erotic, as her fingers massaged me as I ass-fucked another man's bride-to-be.

"Mmmm, I'll bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, to be DP'd?" I taunted her, gently biting her earlobe. "To have one dick in your ass and a second in your cunt, at the same time? Huh, would you like that?" She thrust her hips backward and upward to meet my own thrusts. I took that as a 'yes'.

I then took my fingers and reached around and placed three in her mouth, serving to fish-hook her lips, pulling them apart with two fingers while she sucked hungrily on the middle finger. I continued to fan her imagination. "Ooooh, and sucking a third big cock, too, all at the same time? Three cocks in you, how would that be, would you like that, taking three guys all at once?"

She released my finger from her mouth just long enough to murmur out of the corner of her mouth, her answer totally shocking me. "And one in each hand, too, five big dicks at once, bring 'em on, I wanna be gang-fucked, arrange it, make it happen, please........." As I heard that, cum shot out of my slit and into her sphincter like cannon-fire. To this day, it was the most powerful rocket of semen I had ever released, immediately flooding and spilling from her asshole in an overflow, like a massive dam burst.

Her filthy verbal fantasy having served as the impetus for the most incredible climax ever, I lay exhausted on top of Linda, sweating, panting, as she clenched her asscheeks to further stroke my dick, still buried in her anus. "Your hot cum soothes my burning asshole, John." With that, she wriggled out from under me, hopped off the bed and walked towards the vanity mirror to do a check of her matted hair, coated in my sweat.

"If you didn't mess up my hair again, I'd say that was the most fantastic sex ever." She began to run a large brush through her hair in slow, measured motions as she tucked her locks over her right shoulder. "Now I'll have to wash it." She sighed. "I might be a little late for work now. Could you write a note for me or something? I'd hate to get in trouble with my boss."

I watched silently, in awestruck fascination, as she tried in vain to make some semblance of order to her 'just-fucked' mane. I sat and gazed admiringly at her body, one that most Penthouse Pets would die for. I had just fucked this incredibly beautiful creature in every way possible. Every man that laid eyes on Linda was desperate to receive only a return glance from her, yet I was only the second lucky male on the planet to have sex with her. Heaven can wait, I mused, this is as good as it gets.

And then, as she bent over to pick up her long discarded thong from the previous evening, I saw my semen oozing out of her asshole, and my cock magically rose again, Lazarus-like. It was the most erotic vision in a long line of erotic visions this morning, and it wasn't even six-thirty.

As she walked naked into the shower, smiling coquettishly over her shoulder at me in an unmistakable 'come-hither' silent invitation to join her for a cleansing, her pleading words in the throes of passion resonated in my ears like a mystical echo.

"And one in each hand, too, five big dicks at once, bring 'em on, I wanna be gang-fucked, arrange it, make it happen, please........."

I watched her brush her teeth for a few moments. Well, that's not quite accurate. I watched her beautiful round ass bending over the vanity as she brushed her teeth, and then watched her gorgeous tits jiggle as she gargled. I made a note to self that Linda would make for the perfect actress for an X-rated commercial for oral hygiene. I stroked my cock back to life as she disappeared behind the glazed glass of the shower when the phone rang. I glanced at the display screen and saw the name "Tim".

Linda and I nearly always spent the night at her condo so she would be there when Tim would call. In fact, in several instances, when Linda would entice Tim into phone sex, she would gesture to me to perform the very acts that she was narrating to Tim. Little did Tim know that when Linda would tell Tim that she was imagining his cock deep inside of her "right now", in reality it was indeed my cock that was pounding her into her, evoking her ecstatic cries of pleasure. Tim may have thought that Linda was the most animated phone sex participant, but there was a real life understudy who was 'live and in person', helping the star as she described her sexual requests.

My favorite was when Linda told Tim how she would suck his cock while all the while sucking on mine until I shot my load all over her face. She never skipped a beat as she blew bubbles with my cum while telling Tim how scrumptious he tasted.

I grinned smugly as the phone went into 'message' mode, thinking that Tim was blissfully unaware that his fiancee's ass had just received over seven-and-a-half inches of hard cock ending in an explosion of jism into her lovely ass. I rose and walked into the bathroom and paused for a few seconds to admire her soapy frame behind the tinted glass. I slid the door open, and Linda turned to find me rubbing my dick. In turn, she took her nipples firmly between a thumb and forefinger of each hand, until both of her nipples were pearl-hard.

"I missed you, too," was all she had time to say before I took her beautiful face in my palms, pinned her against the tile wall, and kissed her passionately, deeply. Our bodies melted into each others as the warm water ran down onto our slippery bodies. I kissed my way down her neck, her collarbone, and settled my mouth of her big areolas, smothering her tits with kisses and sucks, as she held my head with one hand, offering her magnificent breasts to me, while her other hand lathered my balls and cock, cleaning any residue from our torrid anal exploration from mere minutes ago.

She wrapped one of her long legs around mine as I kissed and fondled her tits roughly, much more so than I normally did, and the harder and more urgently I sucked on her tits, the more she moaned and molded her body into mine. Our torsos squished together like slippery eels as I made my way down her chest and stomach with my lips while still groping and massaging her sensationally firm tits.

I traced small circles around her navel with my tongue, licking around the belly button chain that jingled and jangled as she writhed, and continued my downward descent until I reached the neatly trimmed patch of coarse black pubic hair just above her swollen mound. I swung my head around and under her parted legs, and lay prone on the floor of the shower as I reached up to pull her down towards me. She squatted over my face so that the only two things I could see were her vaginal and anal holes.

The variations of colors in and around Linda's pussy never ceased to amaze and thrill me. It was like taking a scenic tour through Skyline Drive in early October, when some leaves had not yet turned for the season. Yes, the brilliant contrasts within her cunt were like a trip through a delicious fall foliage. Her labia majora, which were surrounded by the thin strips of pubic hair, were a dark brown, and served to line the lighter, sepia-colored hue of her inner labia. As I pulled apart her thick, puffy lips with my fingers and inserted my index finger into her slit, I simultaneously inserted my tongue into the creamy salmon-colored vaginal opening.

I tongue fucked her slowly, teasingly, for awhile, savoring her nectars which were beginning to flow onto my chin, until I decided I wanted to get a better seat for the grand finale. I wiggled up and positioned myself on my knees so that I could gaze up into her face while eating her, and my face spontaneously burst into the same type of smile that adorned Linda's face whenever she performed oral homage on me. Her eyes were shut and her hand gripped my hair, pulling my face into her needy cunt, and my tongue curled its way through the path of the forest until I lapped around her engorged clit, the color of a baby's pacifier, pale pink with a tiny white nub.

Her leg wrapped around my shoulder more tightly, and I knew I could make her come any old time that I wanted. The power over this beautiful woman who was shaking in supreme pleasure simply from the touch of the mere tip of my tongue was overwhelming. I began to stroke my own slippery dick, determined to enter her just as she shook from her next orgasm, and when I sucked on her clit and pinched it between my lips, Linda's fists pounded the walls of the shower and I had to brace her buttocks with my hands so that she wouldn't collapse directly onto my neck and face.

She shuddered while I held her ass up, and I could clearly see her entire pussy literally trembling from the force of her clitoral orgasm, which was separate and distinct from the vaginal orgasm she had experienced when we fucked. She shook her pelvis in robust swivels while the mighty path of the orgasm ran through her nether regions, and her heel kicked and bucked wildly into my back in involuntary spasms.

I stood up quickly and kissed her deeply again, while sliding my dick into her still quivering slit in one motion, and she greedily grabbed my tongue with her own and my dick with her strong cunt muscles, and she murmured into my mouth, frantically, panting, "Fuck, that was incredible, oh, unnhgh, your tongue, oh my God, what you do to me, it gets better each time......"

I fucked her hard, with not the slightest of pretense of gentleness in this particular aquatic fuck session, and essentially lifted her straight off of her feet with each manic thrust. As she lifted off and returned to the atmosphere every second or so, I watched her spectacular tits bob and down like personal flotation devices, which would come in handy in the event of a mutual water landing.

The thought hit me that her tits were the anatomical version of two perfectly scooped mounds of jello. How, I wondered, admittedly distracted just a tad, could something so firm and intractable also be so squeezably soft and pliable? If jello came with built-in nipples, I deduced, men would really have no need or desire to consume any other food source.

My thoughts went crashing back to the task at hand, which was fucking Linda raw in the slippery tile enclosure, as I heard her mumble as she bounced wildly on my cock, trying vainly to maintain her balance. "God, you've made me such a fucking cock slut, I can't get enough, seven days a week...."

I did the algebra quickly. Seven days minus 'x' equals five. Hmm, so that means......

"You mean," I asked gripping her butt tightly to support her aeronautical journey, "...that Tim fucks you like this when he's home?" I wasn't sure if I really wanted to know the answer, but it was too late. I continued pounding her vertically as she gave me one of those sexy evil grins of hers.

"No, I fuck HIM like this." Her cunt squished on my dick as she met my aerial lifts with strong downward thrusts of her own. "Ever since you and I started to have this mind-blowing sex, I can't get enough. I fuck Tim silly all weekend, he doesn't know what's gotten into me. He thinks I'm excited about the wedding." She stopped her explanation, thank goodness, to kiss me passionately with those irresistible lips of hers. God, how she could kiss!

She reluctantly released her lips from mine after a long, wet kiss while our genitals continued to try to swallow up each others, and threw her lips around my neck tightly. "Little does he know, that's it's THIS...." She clenched her cunt around my cock to emphasize the source of her point of reference, "...that's been getting into me about twenty times each week. More than twelve feet of cock, by my calculations." She once measured me at seven-and-five-eights inches, but ssssh, don't tell anyone, it's our secret!

She French-kissed me again, and as usual, her words were further inducing her excitement. "Keep talking, Linda, you're on a roll," I thought. "Get yourself off."

"God," she continued, as if reading my mind, humping me like the proverbial bunny. "You've turned me into such a slut. I'm getting fucked twenty-five times or more each week." Her cunt clenched. She was close. "And I fucking love it......."

With that, I grabbed her ass and lifted her up in the air so that her back was supported by the tile wall behind her but she had nowhere to land except directly on my cock. Over and over and over and over again, her legs digging into my backbone, flailing wildly, her torso suspended in mid-air, her soaked matted hair wrapped all over her body like a paint-by-number sex doll.

I don't know exactly what my dick was hitting inside of her by now, but I knew I was deeper than I had ever been inside of her, and by the sound of her guttural screams as she came, I was equally certain that no sex device, human or artificial, had ever penetrated her the way I was doing right now.

She convulsed and writhed for perhaps sixty seconds while I struggled to hold her up. My own cock felt like a drill bit that had just pounded a finishing nail into a two-by-four. My cockhead literally felt swollen, and I won't lie to you, it hurt.

Fortunately, Linda had the perfect remedy as she sank to her knees in front of me, brushing her hair off her tits and opening her mouth. I needed no further invitation. I was gonna let Mommy kiss it and make it all better.

The same smile that always accompanied her oral service upon me illuminated her face. "So, stud, tell me, just who is it that you're going to fuck this weekend, hmm?" She began to lick my badly battered cockhead lovingly, soothingly. It was good for what ailed ya, as the doc says. It beat the hell out of chicken soup, I'll tell you that much.

The funny thing about Linda was that she seemed to also get off on knowing that I wasn't exactly sitting at home on weekends, mourning over a box of bon-bons. Linda was aware that before she and I became lovers that I had had several flings with other women in our store. Linda seemed to want to know the details of each tryst, fucking me harder as I regaled their respective talents and sexual idiosyncrasies.

In fact, much as our own fucking only heightened Linda's desire to have more relations with her absentee fiancee, I took virtually every opportunity to find a willing partner of my own on most Saturday nights. The more sex I had with Linda, the more I wanted other partners, knowing she was with Tim.

And I had a damn good one for this coming weekend. I held Linda's face in my hands now, urging her to evoke my cum, forcing my dick into her mouth. Her throat began to expand, always a good sign. It may not have been the most flattering analogy, but when Linda wanted me to shoot in her mouth, she did these unique stretching contortions with her throat muscles, almost like one of those lizards preparing to swallow its prey.

I face-fucked her gently at first. "Maureen, that manager from Victoria's Secret in the Mall. You know who I'm talking about?"

Her brown eyes looked up at me with sincere surprise, but her mouth never left my dick. At least, not at first. She was now in full lizard-expanding mode.

"Mmmph, really?" she gargled. She sucked harder, contemplating the surprise news, and paused for air for just a second.

"Wow," she said, wiping overflow streams of saliva and shower spray from her cheek and chin. "She's hot." She began to give me a hand-job almost absent-mindedly. "She must be forty, though."

I tapped Linda's skull gently, playfully, and pointed to my dick, subtly reminding her to focus on the task at hand (and in hand). "She's forty-two, actually. And yeah, she's hot. Almost as hot as you."

Linda looked up at me and resumed sucking through what I called her "happy lips". I never had a woman who beamed while performing fellatio like Linda. It was quite an endearing talent, believe me.

She came up for air again after thirty seconds of hard sucking. I was getting close now.

"Maureen's legs are incredible, especially for an older woman." She cupped my balls with one hand and rubbed that 'special' spot around the perineum with the other. "I'd kill to have legs like that." I laughed out loud at that one. Linda's own legs could stop traffic on the Autobahn.

Stoking the fire, wanting to tease and mind-fuck her, I fanned the flames. "She does, and they're gonna be bent over my shoulders and wrapped around my ass Saturday night. Do you know she's married, too?"

Linda began to suck me again and moaned on my dick. One of her hands lowered to her pussy and she began to masturbate me with one hand and herself with the other. "Yep," I said. "Hubby's away for the weekend, and I'll be fucking his hot MILF wife while the woman I'm having an affair with is fucking her fiancee." Linda nearly choked on my dick, such was her arousal. She had me almost all the way in her oral channel.

"I love married women, they love cock so much." The hungry female lizard was about to get her meal, my second load of hot cum this morning was rumbling and churning in my balls. "Of course, engaged women are still my favorites, though." Just a few seconds more. Suck, Linda baby, suck.

"I know Timmy wouldn't go for a foursome," I was openly mocking Tim now, and Linda's face flushed, loving my verbal humiliation of her intended. "So maybe I'll ask Maureen to join us next week. You know she's bi, don't you? I'll bet you'd love licking that pussy of hers, wouldn't you, Lin? Think she's a true redhead? I know she'd just love to play with yours." Not to exacerbate the Animal Planet theme, but Linda now sounded like a beagle in heat, huffing onto my cock in loud muffled wails, which echoed around the shower walls.

I made my closing statement. "I'd love to see you with another woman, Linda." That broke the dam for both of us. I had to pull out to avoid Linda's involuntary jaw-clenching as she came in a thunderous shudder at the exact same time that cum shot out of my dick and splattered onto Linda's big mounds, coating her dark brown areolas with white sticky globs, like vanilla sprinkles on a huge double scoop of a coffee-flavored ice cream cone.

We staggered out of the shower having already completed a better morning workout than any Olympic athlete, I would wager. I looked at the clock on the nightstand in Linda's bedroom. Seven thirty-nine. I would have time to scurry home and change into my suit so that I'd be at work on time by eight-thirty, but one look at Linda's hair and I figured her ETA would be more like nine-ish. She once told me that three feet of hair takes about an hour to dry sufficiently, or twenty minutes for each foot of thick follicles.

Funny. My own hair takes about, oh, twenty seconds to dry.

I threw on my jacket and headed for the door, stopping to kiss Linda on the cheek as she stood in all of her naked, freshly-fucked glory in front of the full-length mirror, checking for unintentional bruises from the passion sex that we had just shared. She had once raked me so hard with her nails in the throes of lovemaking that I had to wear a red t-shirt under my dress shirt, such were the bloody trails on my back.

Instead of a quick kiss, she turned and drew her naked body into my fully-clothed one, her tongue deliriously raping my mouth in rapturous kisses. She withdrew and gasped, wild-eyed, her brown eyes sparking with undisguised lust. "I was serious when I said that I want to be gang-fucked. I want five guys at once, before I get married."