Lindsey Loved Her Husband

Story Info
As well!
19k words
2.94
44.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved her new husband, but found him to be wanting, so Lindsey shows him the way, and he loves it.

Hi, I am Lindsey Morton, and I have, or I should say we have, that's my husband and I, we have the perfect marriage. I get everything I want, no matter what. And Francis, my husband does too, although he sometimes gets what he doesn't want, but I'll come to that.

I am 24 years old, Francis is 26, and we have been married for just one year now. And to say things have changed a little since our wedding day, could be construed as a bit of an understatement. Mainly, it must be said it has changed for the better really, I say mainly, because it's me who gets the most benefit from the changes.

Let me back track a bit here to fill you in on what's what, who's who, the whys, the wherefores, and what have you's. As I said my name is Lindsey, sometimes called Linns, but I don't care either way. Francis is Francis, but of late I have called him Fanny (not Franny) a few times, he isn't sure he like that, but it's me who calls the shots in our marriage, which I will come to as well.

I am what you would call gorgeous, 5ft 5" of, in words I have heard spoken about me, heaven. Being beautiful had been of great use to me in my life. All the boys at school wanted me, and some of the teachers, especially Mr Walkington, who did get me, but that's another story. I had the pick of any of them. To be honest I also used them for personal gain too.

I went to college, which is where I met Francis, I was the most popular girl there too with the lads, it, and they, were too easy really. I have grown up with men, boys, and some women lusting after me. It can be a bit wearisome, but its 100% better than being ignored I can tell you.

So I became 'battle' hardened in matters of the heart, don't worry though, I had my fair share of sex, I still do, and I love that part of my life. To me there is nothing better than being screwed out of your head, or screwing a man out of his! I adore sucking cock, balls, ass reaming, having my own ass reamed, or rimmed, my nipples go off like plastic explosives when I'm in the right mood, it's fabulous.

I have long, beautiful auburn hair, even if I do say so myself, I know it is. I part it down the middle and I can use it as a seductive shroud when I feel like giving a man the glad eye. My eyes are as big as saucers, hazel coloured. My nose is pert and slightly upturned, but its my lips if anything that captures a man's attention.

They are full, pouty, and downturned at the corners, and each lip is synced with the other. My husband and other men, all say they highlight my face when I smile. I can give, happy bright smiles, little girl lost ones, and so seductive ones when it suits me. But this took years of practice to perfect. I have already mentioned my nipples so I'll them for now. I am fit and healthy, very active sexually, and my husband knows that if he doesn't please me, he will get it in the neck, big time!

You may think I am a know all, bighead because I know I am beautiful and sexy, full of myself, and you would be right up to a point, but I am just telling you like it is, no add ons, everything in the open so you will see where I'm coming from later in my story. Along with Francis, who became my regular boyfriend in college, I still saw one or two others, purely sexual, I never went out with them after Francis popped up on the horizon. But the sex was great, Francis never knew, I think?

Now we are where we are in our lives, I'll have to get it out of him if he did know or not, and believe me, I will get the right answer. So, onwards and upwards, we left college, and went through all the engagement rituals, and got married a year ago. But our lives started changing slowly before that. I noticed that when we were alone he was becoming, quiet, passive, and submissive even.

It was over a period of months, he began leaving everything to me, I don't mean housework or things like that, it was whom we went out with, what we did, whom we did it with, where we went, things like that. It even entered our bedroom and sexual play, he started wanting me to take charge, it crept up on me, it wasn't tangible, something you could say, "Hang on a minute, what's going on?"

I have to admit I did go along with it, I would tease him mercilessly in bed, not let him cum, deny him access to my body, even though I didn't do that too often, cutting my nose off to spite my face wasn't me! But it did lead to one thing, which led to others, which has now led us to where we are in our lives. I said to him one morning as he was leaving for work. "I'm tying you up when you come home tonight Francis, and I'm going to torture you."

He grinned broadly, I think he liked that idea! I did think about it too, wondering how, with what, that kind of thing, and to be honest it turned me on thinking about making him beg me for whatever it was I was going to deny him. So when he came home I had some bits of string in hand, they weren't what was required though, and I told myself that tomorrow I would buy some decent rope.

I threw them away before he saw them, but I needn't have worried, I got a big and pleasant surprise, why? Because he handed me a bag. "A present for you Linns, from me," he told me. I opened it and inside were four coils of thin rope, all separate and taped together. I took one out and looked at him, then it dawned, it was rope for me to tie him up.

My mind ran riot. "Get up those stairs right now," I told him, "get stripped off, and get on the bed and wait for me, NOW!" He shot off and I was unbelievably turned on, "boy," I thought, "is he going to get it or what!" My pussy was on fire, but I forced myself to think, and it was then that I did take charge of him, and of our marriage.

"Gag," I told myself, "I'll need a gag, or gags. Tape, that duct type tape, I'll need that too." I tried to think of things I might or might not need. There is a sex shop in town, and although I have never been in, I knew that whatever it was I might need, I would definitely find it, or them, in there. What I did decide was that I would tie him to the bed spread eagled fashion, that would be the best for teasing purposes I thought.

So I went up, Francis was already flat on his back, his cock was hard and upstanding. I was amazed at my own arousal, the power trip I went on right then nearly gave me an orgasm on its own. I undid the four coils and proceeded to tie him to each corner, it took a while, I wanted to make sure it was right.

I jacked him off for a while, he was squirming around, I slapped his thigh and ordered him to keep still, or else! Then I said I wanted him to escape, he tried, he really did, but it was hopeless, he was my prisoner of that there was no doubt. So I jacked him hard and fast, and when I knew he was cumming I stopped, turned, and walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.

I left him begging me not to go, I was dying to fuck his head off, but something inside me told me to wait, that this was the best way. So to put temptation to one side, I put my coat on and headed into town. Sex shop here I come I chortled to myself. When I arrived I snuck in so no one would see me. I was amazed at the things on sale, I couldn't even guess what some things were, or might be used for.

I was there an hour, I bought vibrators, "butt plugs," the man there called them? He suggested this and that. I bought handcuffs, ball gags, ducting type tape, a tube of KY jelly, (his suggestion) and a wood paddle for obvious reasons. Then I headed off, the man suggested a web site to check out for on line purchases, and contacts. I intended to look too.

When I got back I hurried upstairs to my prisoner, he wasn't very happy to be left all that time. But I took no notice, I soon jacked him off again, and soon he was begging me for release, he didn't get it! I teased him mercilessly, but I knew I would have to fuck him soon, just to satisfy my own desperate desire to climax off the moon. I was unbelievably excited, I was into this already.

When I got on board, I warned him not to cum until I told him he could. "Please Linns, please let me, I'll be a good boy I promise," those were the words sealed his fate. I wasn't expecting the helpless submission, it was almost abject. From now on, it was about me, I would get what I want, he would get his when I decided.

I fucked him half to death, sitting astride him like I was gave me complete mastery of him, and us. I slapped his face a couple of times, not hard, but hard enough to make him take notice when I knew he was on the verge. I got off once or twice to turn round and make him eat me, I love that, being eaten. But now it had changed making him eat me was power, my power.

I surmised, rightly, that Francis hadn't quite got it yet, that I was the superior. I had the upper hand, he would now be my plaything. To use, as and when I wanted, and he would beg me for it. And if he didn't beg me, I would make him. I eventually let him cum, after I had three or four times.

It was the next move that told him where he now was, I threw a cover over him, and went into the other bedroom and slept. My last thought was, "Oh I am so glad today is Friday, he isn't at work tomorrow. It's time for experimentation and," I sniggered, "his training can start proper."

I slept like a baby, when I woke up, I stretched and decided to go and see me toy thing. I went in and there he was, he was wide awake. "Good morning boy," I greeted him. "Linns, oh I'm so glad to see you. I love you darling, I really do, and," he said, "I am utterly desperate for the toilet, please let me.?" He lifted his wrists. I knew I could not deny him that, so I let him free. But as I undid one wrist, I fixed a set of handcuffs. When I undid the other, I put his arms down and clicked them into place. He was still my captive, and still under my control.

I led him into the bathroom, I knew I would have to clean him too, not a chore I would recommend, but it was going to be necessary wasn't it? When he had finished I put him in the shower and washed him off. While I did that I had some fun, and when we came out, he was hard and ready to go. I dried him off and took to teasing even more.

I took him naked downstairs, and this was where we went to another level, I drove him mad with lust for me. But he also admitted that this is what he wanted, needed, and begged me never to let him go. That he would always be my prisoner, in fact, he said. "I want to be your slave Linns, can I, please Linns, can I be your slave?"

So we started down the road we, I, find myself on, and I must admit, it's just great for me, but not always for him. I'll go on and explain it. I would make him kneel at my feet, hands secured behind his back at all times. I would make him lick and kiss my toes while I watched TV or read, even if I was on the phone I would make him eat me. He wasn't allowed on his feet except going up or downstairs. I would use the wood paddle on him, just to keep him in line.

I got him used to having a vibrating butt plug in his ass, I would threaten to bring home a black bull to fuck him if he didn't relinquish himself to me, he did so fervently. Letting him cum would be the highlight of his day, if I let him cum that was. Life wasn't all like this though, we did have a social life. We would go out as usual, he went to work as usual, and to the outside world we were a true pair, laughing, joking, and having fun.

I would flirt of course, I would ask him if he could imagine 'that man over there,' indicating someone, "taking me at his will and using me, making you watch him satisfy your wife darling, making me cum like you can't now Francis?" He hated me talking like that, but when I would run my hand over his cock it was always, without fail, hard. Then things moved on again.

I had him on his knees one night, his face in my pussy, and I said to him. "Francis, if another man were to make love to me, seduce me, even make me have it. Who would you want it to be?" He nearly choked in my snatch, I put my hand on his head to keep him there and added. "You see men looking and wanting me, who would it be if it were anything to do with you, if I asked you your choice?"

He of course never answered, so I answered for him, but let me say right here that this wasn't where I was going. I hadn't decided that this is what I was going to do, even if that changed later, it really hadn't entered my lovely head. "How about Mick Walker, your best buddy, would you like to see him screwing me, or knowing he was screwing me?" I had hooked my leg around his head to keep him in place.

I heard a muffled retort, "How about Johnny Peters, he works with you, he fancies the pants off me doesn't he Francis?" He was muffling words I wasn't listening to. "Or," I said, "how about your boss Keith, he's one lecherous sod isn't he. You know full well he would fuck me if he got the chance don't you. There'd be no stopping him Francis once he got going, would there?" I was having fun. I leaned to one side, looked under him, and sure enough there it was, he had a hard on! "And Lesley, your sister, her husband Mike, he would die for a piece of this wouldn't he?" I said as I tapped his head.

I was so into it I made myself cum, and Francis bless him drank it all down. I laid back and started to think about what I had just been saying, I was going to stop, but thought, one more try, see how he reacts. "So Francis, would you enjoy seeing your beautiful wife, I am beautiful aren't I Francis?" I asked him, he nodded his head. "Super sexy too," I asked, there were more nods. "Good boy, I'm glad we agree Francis. So come on, who would you like to see fucking me, or maybe me fucking someone?"

I heard another muffled reply, I lifted my leg so he could speak. "What did you say Francis?" "That young guy who works in the bistro we enjoy going to." He said quietly. I was amazed, I had expected him to angrily refute any suggestion that another man could have me. I had to think quickly, then his name and face came to me. He is a good looking guy, about twenty I think, and he does ogle me when I go in, and yes I admit it. I have flirted with him too.

"Mmmm," I murmured, "me and him, Marcus is his name isn't it? So you think him doing me do you? You are a naughty boy Francis, I can pop and see him tomorrow when you are at work, talk to him, see how he fits." I said. And there was something else, another thing that amazed me, I was going to do just that as well!

Francis had no more to say, I had clamped my leg back around his head. I ordered him to get to work and he nearly ate me alive, he was that horny. I decided that tonight he would receive total satisfaction from me, nothing would be held back, he would go to sleep a happy man. This was where we went to the next level, how many more there was I wasn't sure of, but things were changing now for us both.

I got Francis for most of the night, how I used him, but I made sure he got his, he came like a flooded drain, all over the place. We went to sleep, him still tied up, me in a slinky negligee. The next day I could see he was worried.

"What's wrong Francis?" I asked, but I already knew what it was. "You're not going to that bistro Linns are you?" he mumbled, looking at the wall. "You told me you wanted to see him making love to me," I said, I didn't say fucking, that might have been too much for the poor boy. "It was only words Linns, that's all. "No it wasn't, I never mentioned him, it was you who did!" I said. "Yes I know I did, but I didn't really mean it," he whimpered, this is where he started to become wimpish, and passive. Taking a chance, because I didn't know I said to him. "So why have you got an erection thinking about him screwing me then?" "I, I, I, er, I haven't," he stammered, "it's your er, hmmmm, er, it's your imagination," he blustered. "Come here to me Francis," I said, I pointed to the floor in front of me. I could have gone to him, but I thought it best to keep, and show my dominance. He stayed where he was. "If I have to come to you Francis, you will limp out of here to your car, and you will be weeping!" I shouted.

He shuffled over, "Have you got an erection Francis?" He mumbled something. "Have you got an erection because that boy may screw your wife Francis?" There was more mumbling, "Francis, it's okay honey, you can admit it to me, you know you can, have you got an erection because you know that boy might screw your wife?" He looked everywhere but at me. "Have you been thinking of being tied up, while he screws your wonderful beautiful sexy wife Francis?"

I was teasing him beyond endurance. "It's what you said you wanted Francis, now," I said, "about your hard on, is your cock hard because you have a picture of me being screwed insane by that good looking boy, hmmmm?" I took hold of his obvious hard on and squeezed it.

"Please Linns, I can't bear it," he almost blubbed. "What is it you can't bear darling, the thought of him screwing me, or me squeezing your hard on because you want him to?" I asked blithely, I was getting more and more turned on. "Come on Francis, I want the truth, which is it?" "Both Linns, both," he whispered.

So now the truth was out, he did want to see me with another man, or in this case, a boy. "Shall I call your office and say you won't be in today, you're feeling off colour?" I said. He looked at me wondering why. "Because," I said, "if you want, I can tie you into the chair in our bedroom and watch him with me, what do you think?" I was teasing him again, making him believe I was going to do it. I got another shock, his cock twitched and got even harder.

"Francis," I said and squeezed him, "I do believe you are enjoying this aren't you?" I asked him, I knew I was! "You are surprising me Francis, being like this, you do know that if I let him, and make you watch, it won't be the last time, don't you?" "Yes Linns I do, but you are in charge here, you decide things now not me. I will do what you tell me to do." Now there was no denying it, he was what being what he wanted to be. And I suppose it was my captive, prisoner, slave, boy? I wasn't really sure, this path had not been walked on by me before. And to keep me happy, he would do and be, whatever I wanted him to be.

I let him go, and sent him to work, I had a lot of thinking to do, that boy at the bistro had no idea of how close he was to getting the beautiful wife of the man who came in with her from time to time. My trouble was I was highly aroused, I needed release, my life had turned head over heels, and all because my husband was submissive, and I hadn't known.

This didn't happen all in one night, or even a week, it was two or three months, I didn't have him tied up, or handcuffed all the time either, it sort of evolved, and like evolution, you don't know it's happening. We still did things together, went out to eat, met friends, all the usual things young couples do. But when I decided to do my mistress thing, Francis didn't have a vote.

I did all sorts of things from habit, my mind was on getting screwed and nothing else. I was even actively wondering whether to go to the bistro and see if anything took off. "Brrrr Brrrr Brrrr Brrrr" my house phone rang. "Got to be Francis," I thought. "Hi Lindsey, its me, Lesley, how are you?" Francis's sister! "Hey Lesley nice to hear from you, I'm good thanks, you?" "Great thank sis," she said, Lesley is like my younger sister by 3 years. "Linns," she said, "Mike is on his way over, we want to borrow the lawnmower, you did say we could?" "Of course Lesley, what time will he be here?" I asked. "In about ten to fifteen minutes I think," she said. "Oh okay, I'll go and get it out," we rang off.

I went into the garage, it was already stood there so I went back in, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and gawked. I looked awful, well I did for me anyway. I always have to look good, even when I did, I still check myself. I dashed off, quickly changed, and made sure my hair was nice, my face needed little effort. I got down just as the doorbell rang.