Lingerie Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate takes her turn as a lingerie model.
6.1k words
4.68
91.6k
124

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While writing Chapter 3 of this story I realized I was remiss in not thanking Literotica member Ciguardian in my introduction to Chapter 2. He sent me several lengthy and insightful e-mails regarding Chapter 1. I incorporated some of his suggestions which, I believe improved the story, into Chapter 2. Thank you, Ciguardian.

I also need to thank him again. He not only edited this chapter, but once I posted took the time to review the story, noted several suggested changes I'd missed, and dropped me a note letting me know. Thus was born this, the edited version of the chapter 3. Any remaining errors are entirely my own.

I have not written any additional chapters for this story and have not planned a future for these characters. Suggestions are always welcome and if my imagination re-fires I can come back to it.

Next up is a fourth chapter of "July 4th, My Sister, the Lake."

As always, all story characters involved in sexual situations are eighteen years of age or older.

* * * *

I was lying next to Brian, drifting in a post-orgasmic haze, day-dreaming, free-associating. While eating brunch at one of our town's swankier restaurants, we'd fondled each other under the table, on the way to and from the bathroom, and in various corners to a near frenzy, then hurried home for a fiery fuck.

In the weeks since our Boston trip Brian and I had been busy. Several full length mirrors decorated our bedroom walls and he'd cancelled his dorm room for the upcoming semester; he'd be living at home his junior year in college. I'd introduced Brian to the exquisite joy of sex in public places and Brian introduced me to a mind-boggling array of sex positions he learned from his Chinese lover. We were just beginning to explore bondage and role playing.

Not all our forays had been successes. After our afternoon with Maja we were both interested in additional partners and I was ready to experiment with some girl-on-girl action. The problem was, with whom? I didn't feel safe doing it with anyone I knew, and couldn't get comfortable with people I met in chat rooms. Through some contacts at his university Brian learned about some faculty members who shared spouses, but on the way home from that experience Brian reached for my hand and said, "Did you like that?" His tone left little doubt he had not.

"No, not really."

"Me neither."

I said, "It was different with Maja. This may not make sense, after all I barely knew her, but, still, there was something about her, I felt close to her right away. I guess I need to feel a connection to a person to really enjoy the sex."

Brian said, "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing."

* * * *

Brian and I were sitting on our couch -- I wearing the robe he'd bought me in China, he in a button down shirt and boxers -- looking at my tablet, deciding what lingerie to buy next, when my phone pinged. Picking it up, I leaned my back against my son and said, "It's from Maja. She wants to know whether I'd like to model lingerie at a small private show they're doing. She, Alexis, and a few others will be there."

"I think it'd be great Mom."

I kissed him and said, "Y' know Brian, in private its okay to call me Kate."

"I know, but 'Mom' is so much kinkier."

"I hear you Brian, but while you may get a kick from seducing your mother, I get a kick out of you becoming the man in my life. It turns me on when you call me by name, like that man would."

Brian stopped, took in my words, and said, I hadn't thought about it like that. Well," here he paused for effect, "Kate, what do you think?"

Feeling a tingle between my legs I said, "Walking the same stage as Maja and her hard-bodied twenty-something friends, who's going to look at me?"

Yeah, maybe I was fishing for a compliment.

"Any guy with a sex drive."

He ran a finger from my shoulder to my breast. It felt good.

"Think about it, dressed in sexy lingerie, all those men's eyes on you."

I moved my leg, touched his crotch. He was getting hard, he certainly liked the idea. As for me, well a bunch of men watching me prance around in something tiny, sheer, and revealing was sexy, and a little bit scary. What if I knew one of them?

Brian teased my ear with the tip of his tongue and said, "I'd love it, sitting in the audience, watching men stare at my hot Mom."

If Brian was in the room I'd feel safer and he could warn me if someone I knew, a friend or neighbor, walked in. I imagined his dick, rigid, while I, adorned in Agent Provocateur's finest, displayed myself on stage for a crowd of strangers. I'd worked hard for this body; it would be a turn-on.

He said, "Touch me."

I did. He was stiff as steel and hot as an iron.

"So darling, would you like to watch your mom show off the bod for a bunch of strangers?"

He moved his body into mine, untied my robe, covered a breast with his hand, kissed me.

I took that as a yes.

* * * *

At the shop Alexis and Maja introduced me to Maria Owens, the shop's owner and out host that evening. Ten years my senior, she was more than a little butch, her spiky black hair was cut short and her ears studded with a dozen-plus earrings. The other two models were sisters, half-sisters actually. They resembled each other, same dark skin and hair and deep brown eyes, and offered some intriguing differences, Kim, the younger, was model thin with small breasts, Kendall, the elder, was voluptuous with large heavy breasts and a full round ass.

Maria's lover Brenda, a Boston cop in full uniform, stuck her head through the curtain and said, "Everything's ready out here."

Maria said, "Thanks babe."

Brenda ducked back out. She'd sit with the all-male audience, making sure no one got out-of-line. I didn't expect trouble. Brenda not only looked like she could kick your ass, she looked like she'd relish every second.

* * * *

Wearing a Felinda Wired Body with garters and stockings, I peeked around the curtain. My son and Otto were sitting in the back, Brenda leaning against the wall behind them.. Otherwise I saw no familiar faces.

Maja, wearing a full length fishnet gown that covered everything and hid nothing, placed her hand on my back and said, "How are you feeling?"

"Nervous."

Alexis approached, scanned me up and down.

"Kate, you are stunning. I remember my first time, boy was I scared."

If Alexis -- hourglass figure, 35-23-35, natural "C" breasts, five feet eight inches tall and at most 115 pounds, had to be a four dress size -- with her dark brown eyes and dirty blonde hair could be nervous about her appearance, then maybe I was doing okay.

Maria took the small raised platform that was our stage and began her sales pitch. Alexis and Maja glanced at me, then at each other — some unspoken message was sent and received -- and they placed their hands on my hips, moved into my space, and Maja said, "You're a beautiful woman Kate and exactly what Maria's been looking for, proof that you don't need to be in your twenties to look fabulous in lingerie."

Their hands glided up my body; their touch was gentle, sweet, divine.

Alexis said, "When you go out there love the feel of their eyes on you. They want you, you're their fantasy. You're sex and beauty and heat and desire; let it ooze from your pores. Take the sexual energy in the room, the hungry stares of those men, bring it into yourself, let it ferment, then channel it back out."

They were fondling my breasts; my nipples ached.

I heard Maria call for Kendall and Kim, who walked through the curtain, joining her on-stage as she described their outfits.

Maja continued, "You'll hear Maria talk about style and attitude and strength, and the modern woman, and that's what we are. Women who are proud of their sexuality. You're a beautiful woman Kate. Capture that, live that, be that. Go out there, exude sex, sweat sex, drip sex, be sex."

Their hands roaming over my body, the filthy words murmured in my ears, their bodies pressed against mine, and the powerful fragrance of their overheated pussies had the intended effect. Far more turned-on, than nervous, I was ready to go.

Kendall and Kim came back into the room, Kendall dragging her hand across my ass as she passed.

I heard Maria call for Alexis, then Maja, who kissed me, just a peck, before joining her roommate on stage.

Kim said, "I'm told that hunky young guy sitting with Otto is yours. You willing to share?"

Before I could respond I heard my name. Kendall gave me a gentle nudge on the ass and said, "Knock 'em dead."

Remembering Maja and Alexis' words -- I was sex -- I walked across the stage, turned, faced the audience, imagined them reaching under their tables to touch themselves as their eyes drank in my form.

I saw Brian, caught his eye. Maria was talking, describing my outfit. I knew I should be listening for her directions, but I was in the moment, repeating Maja and Alexis' words in my head: I am sex.

It was Maja who rescued me. To the delight of the audience she tapped me on the ass and directed me off stage.

While Kendall and Kim, in new outfits, went to join Maria, Alexis and Maja handed me a bodysuit paneled with black and peach stretch-leavers lace; my breasts would be clearly visible. Aroused and nervous, fingers clumsy, I struggled to put it on. When done I turned to Alexis and Maja for inspection. They looked at each other and I asked, "What is it?"

As Alexis said, "With this number you want your breasts at full attention, pink and flushed, nipples hard and erect," she and Maja were pulling the straps from my shoulders, freeing my breasts. Before I could respond the two of them latched their mouths to the exposed flesh, feasting hungrily, cheeks concave, tongues whipping over nipples and areolas.

"Uuuunnnhhhhhhhhh."

Then their mouths were gone. I glanced at myself in the mirror; my breasts were flushed a deep red, nipples and areolas tight and swollen, glistening with saliva. They were right, it did look better. I pulled the straps back over my shoulders.

This time I was called out first, joined by Alexis, then Maja. We moved about, parading for a room of attentive eyes as Maria described our outfits. Wondering whether the light reflected off my damp breasts, half-consciously I reached up, touched them, heard the crowd's appreciative murmur. How many of these men, later tonight, dicks in hand, would jack off to the memory of me? I could see it in my mind's eye, hands flashing up and down, cum spraying.

The show went on, each of us made several more trips across the stage. Then Maria, announcing it was time for the finale, started her closing sales pitch.

Maja and Alexis directed me to the final outfit of the evening. The lacy bra, thong panties, garters, stockings, and suspenders were all but transparent, I'd be sharing the goods with everyone here. Glad I'd trimmed my pussy hair that morning, I slid into the lingerie and Maja and Alexis handed me the matching gown; bright red, sheer, and lacy, it hid nothing. My breasts and sex would be on full view.

Hearing a sexy moan, I turned to the left. Kim, kneeling before her sister, had pulled her sister's panties to the side and was feasting on her cunt. Then the sisters changed positions, Kendall now eating Kim. When they went back on stage they'd drip sexual desire. It would sell lingerie; it also looked like fun.

Maja saw me staring and asked, "You like?"

"Yes."

Maja said, "Good, I've been wanting to do this," and bought her lips to my mine. I was passive, let her tongue explore my mouth, then Alexis placed a finger under my chin, turned my head towards her. I pushed my tongue into Alexis' mouth and Maja, kneeling, pulled my panties to the side and Maja, kneeling and dragged the flat of her tongue, bottom to top, up my sex.

"Uuuunnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

At my groan the sisters stopped, as if hauled back to reality, then stood to primp each other.

One-by-one Maria summoned us back to the stage. I came out last, moved about in a daze. Like the other girls I was wildly aroused, the men in the audience, their eyes burning with need, stoking our furnaces. I imagined their dicks straining inside their pants. I imagined them going home, fucking a wife or girlfriend, wishing it was Maja or Alexis, Kim or Kendall, or me.

I looked to Brian, blew him a kiss; the room applauded, everyman hoping it was intended for him.

Then Maria said, "Well that's it for our show. The girls will be out in a second to take your orders. Thank you for coming."

Brenda met us backstage. "Okay girls, grab your tablets. You were tremendous, they're dying to buy. Kate, your new at this, there will be some touching, some pawing, it can't be helped in this atmosphere which, I'll remind you, we created. I'll be out there, keeping an eye on everybody. If someone goes to far don't worry, I'll handle it."

I followed Maja, who had given me a brief tutorial on how to take orders on the tablet, to the showroom floor.

Brenda had been right, they were more then ready to buy, purchase followed purchase. They were also more than ready to paw; there were hands on my ass, grazing my thighs, brushing my breasts. Men bumped into me, their erections evident. Then one man pressed his to my ass, rubbed it against me.

My son, a look of determination on his face, headed in my direction, but Brenda was already standing beside me, and politely spoke to the man with a no-nonsense look in her eyes that scared even me.

The man stepped away, apologized, placed a large order, left.

The truth, however, was I hadn't minded his dick on me. It was, I thought, a nice dick, not as big and hard as Brian's, but it was hard and I was a sex object and isn't that what sex objects do, make men hard? I liked the hands grazing my bottom, brushing my tits. Why shouldn't I? After all, I'd pushed these men into this state of barely controlled lust. How could I now object?

And I also knew, after the show, I had a man who'd quench the fire raging between my legs.

The last customer left, Brenda locked the door, Maria checked her tablet and said, "Best show ever. Girls, you're gonna love the commissions."

Fuck the commissions, I needed to be....

I looked for my son. He was laying on one of the room's thick rugs, Maja and Alexis pulling his pants over his hips. We'd discussed getting together again with Maja and I didn't mind sharing, but I needed to be fucked.

Hands wrapped around me, covered my breasts, squeezed the hot flesh, a sizable hard-on was pressed to my ass.

"You don't mind, do you? It seems my girlfriend's occupied."

Reaching for Otto's crotch, I said, "Not at all. I've seen you use this."

While Otto peeled off my lingerie Maja and Alexis worked Brian's pants to his knees and his dick -- swollen hard thick, bright red veins throbbing, pre-cum dripping down its side -- sprung free. Maja pulled his pants over his ankles and lay them to the side. Alexis grabbed the shaft, pumped it, then angled it so Maja could lick up its underside. When she reached the top Maja pulled her tongue away. There was a strand of pre-cum clinging to it, which, after a heartbeat or two, detached from Brian's dick and swung down, splattering on her chin. Maja smiled, ran her tongue over her chin, gave the knobby cock-head a playful kiss, then opened her mouth and took him inside, Brian moaning as his hard flesh slid between those wonderful soft lips.

Maja, her eyes darting between Brian and Alexis, swallowed about half his length, paused, bobbed her head in a slow steady rhythm. Alexis took hold of Maja's long dark hair, moved it to the side, providing everyone a better view, then placed her hand atop Maja's head and applied gentle pressure. When her lips neared the base of his shaft Maja swallowed several times, bringing a happy moan from my son and, eyes locked on Brian's, worked her way back up, letting him slide from her mouth with a distinct slurp.

I could learn something from this young woman.

As Maja caught her breath Alexis wrapped her slender fingers around his dick, frigged, and tipped the shaft towards Brian's belly. Maja, ducking her head, swirled her tongue on his balls and when Alexis tipped Brian back towards Maja, she took his cock-head in her mouth, sank half-way down and bobbing her head while Alexis twisted her hand around the base of the shaft.

Otto, standing behind me, kissed my neck and shoulders, one hand fondling a breast, the other cupping and squeezing my sex, said, "Maja couldn't stop talking about you two; I can see why; I'm glad you're willing to play."

"Thanks for inviting us, it seems like a fun group."

"We try."

Alexis rolled to the side, allowing Maja, her mouth still on Brian's cock, to move between his legs, where she let him slide from between her lips, kissed the head, and, saying to Alexis, "Want some?" tilted Brian's dick towards her. Alexis, putting on a little show, parted her lips and, slowly and deliberately, took him into her mouth, moved down a couple of inches, and, after a sideways glance at Otto, moved further down, taking more of Brian into her mouth.

Non-plussed, Otto blew her a kiss, knelt, took small nips on my ass, slid his arm between my legs, rocked two strong fingers inside my vagina.

Alexis pulled her head from Brian's dick, kissed Maja, sharing Brian's earthy taste, and Maja swallowed Brian's cock-head and kept going, absorbing more and more of him until, impossibly, she reached the base, where, to my amazement, she forced her tongue out of her mouth and licked his balls, coated them with her spittle, then pulled back and resumed bobbing her head on the impressive length of my son's dick.

I could definitely learn a few things from this young woman.

Alexis reached over to play with Maja's nipples and Maja, moaning, pulled her head off Brian's dick, licked the crown several times, and passed the cock to Alexis, who took Brian inside and sucked, faster and more vigorously than before.

Otto spread my ass cheeks and drove his tongue into my rectum.

The two women next took turns taking licking the side of his dick. As Brian lifted his head, his eyes fixed on the concupiscent display before him, Alexis took him back into her mouth, her cheeks and lips moving in a steady rhythm on his flesh, while Maja, cradling his balls, shoved two fingers into Alexis' sex.

Alexis ground her hips on Maja's hand, slid her face up and down my son's dick.

Maja took Alexis' clit between thumb and forefinger, rolled it back and forth.

Otto pushed several fingers inside my sex, dragged them along the roof of my vagina. When he hit my g-spot I groaned, "Oh fuck yes," and dropped my hand to my clit, working it

while watching Alexis suck Brian's dick and Maja finger-fuck Alexis.

Alexis started shaking, flushed a deep pink, yanked her mouth from Brian's cock, cried out, "Oh yes. Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, I... am....... co... co... com... oh yeah...," and emitting a cacophony of indecipherable sounds, came and slumped to the floor, her skin glowing through a thin sheen of sweat.

Maja took Brian's unattended cock into her mouth and Brian, twisting his fingers in her thick hair, drove her down its length.

My son moaned; his jaw locked in place; his eyes clenched.

I cried out, "He's about to come."

Maja flicked her eyes in my direction, pulled her mouth off his cock, and pointed it at Alexis. A jet of cum erupted from its tip, splattering Alexis' eyes and cheeks.

Maja turned it towards herself and Brian spurted again, most of his cum landing in her open mouth, some on her chin and lips, then she locked her mouth on the cock-head and, squeezing his balls, stroking the shaft hard and fast. When the last of his cum trickled down her throat she let his semi-erect cock slide from between her lips.

That's when I -- my fingers on my clit, Otto's tongue in my asshole and his fingers in my cunt -- came. My happy body ended up sprawled across the table where, through lazy half-open eyes, I watched Maja lean forward and capture my son's cum as it slid down Alexis' pretty face.

12