Lipstick Prints on the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judge Roland Straughter found his son guilty of the charge of 'negligent operation of a motor vehicle and removed his son's driving privileges for three months. The Ubelhauser family stood in stunned disbelief and Sheriff Naughton shrugged in helpless anger.

Pat Straughter came out of the bar, stumbling drunk after celebrating his legal victory. Someone put twelve .44 slugs into his body. The first eleven did not kill Pat. The shooter, or shooters let the twelfth one splatter Pat's brains onto the cold sidewalk.

Judge Roland Straughter demanded that Sheriff Naughton catch the person or persons responsible for ending the life of his beloved son, ending the life of a promising young man.

"Sure thing, your Honor," the sheriff smirked. "And soon as I do? Going charge him with negligent operation of a firearm, you hear?"

The day after her eighteenth birthday, Joan quietly entered her brother's room just as he was preparing to lie down for the night. Silently, she spread the white sheet onto the bed, then slipped her nightgown off of her slight frame.

Thomas David Ubelhauser was the first child born to Al and Joan. In three years he had a baby sister, Mamie Elizabeth Ubelhauser. A year after Mamie came Ethel Marie Ubelhauser. Then Joan had an emergency hysterectomy performed.

Knowing that she would produce no further children plunged Joan into a depression. Caring for their children fell to Esther and Al. By this time, Klaus had grown feeble in the mind and would wander off.

"War is a terrible thing," Klaus murmured one morning. "A terrible thing. None can be quite so inhumane as humanity."

Klaus suffered a stroke shortly afterward. A series of smaller strokes followed. Then finally, he had his final stroke and it was with relief that Esther lay her husband, her father to rest next to the graves of Katherine and Alois Junior.

Tommy was a studious child. Mamie was a free spirit and Ethel was quite cautious by nature. The two sisters squabbled often, and often, it was Tommy that brought peace to whatever argument they were having.

Tommy did follow in his father's footsteps. The financial world did not just interest him; it consumed him. He also studied International Business Law.

Mamie met Ralph Johnson on the campus of Myndee University. The handsome quarterback fed the eighteen year old girl the usual lines.

At a party to drown their sorrows after a loss to Missouri River State University, Mamie succumbed to Ralph's pressures. He slobbered over her large breasts, played with her thick thatch of brunette curls until he felt moisture, then drove himself into her.

A few months later, when Mamie informed Ralph that she was pregnant, he slapped her. Then he persuaded five of his buddies from the football team to swear that they too had slept with the attractive brunette.

Mamie's suicide hit the Ubelhauser family hard. Ethel was the most affected by the loss of her sister.

Joan, already deep in her depression was now nearly catatonic after the death of her daughter.

Fear gripped the small Arkansas community that winter. One by one, Myndee Blue Jays football players were being picked off, a.44 slug to their genitals, and a .44 slug in the center of their forehead.

Ralph Johnson realized that it was the five buddies he had persuaded to lie on his behalf that had fallen victim to the 'Blue Jay Slayer,' as the local newspaper had dubbed the unknown killer or killers. Of course, Ralph realized that as he was looking into the ice cold blue eyes of Al Ubelhauser.

"I'm sorry," the handsome young man sobbed piteously.

"I am too," Al said quietly. "I am sorry that I didn't do this before my daughter met you."

And just like that, the Blue Jay Slayer's reign of terror was ended.

Tommy Ubelhauser was fascinated by currency. Not just having it in his wallet, not just having it in his bank account. International currency. He bought up pallets of currency. He bought several millions of dollars of Chinese currency; the Vietnam War was fueling their economy.

"War may be a truly despicable thing," Tommy told his father. "But it is good for business."

Then Tommy unloaded several pallets of South Vietnam's currency. Other traders saw the money dump and figured something was about to happen. They likewise dumped their holdings. The South Vietnam government's economy plummeted. The South Vietnamese government could not pay its bills. And within days, the United States was out of that quagmire.

"Why didn't you do that sooner?" Al asked his son. "Could have gotten us out of that bloodbath?"

"One day, one minute earlier?" Tommy said as his cold blue eyes scanned a report on the Japanese Yen. "The Feds would have propped them up, prolonging the war until they made their money back. It would have gone on for at least three more years."

Tommy and Ethel both were told of their origins. Both knew that their mother and father were brother and sister. Both accepted this.

The day after her eighteenth birthday, Ethel came to her brother and asked him if he would have her. Tearfully, Tommy admitted what others had suspected; he was gay. He was a tall, blond man with broad shoulders and narrow waist, handsome face, sharp mind. And was attracted to other men. In particular, Tommy was attracted to Caleb Frentz, a pasty faced plump Jewish man that worked as Tommy's secretary.

"But the Ubelhauser bloodline," Ethel whined. "It cannot, I will not allow it to end here."

Ethel went to her grandmother. Esther searched the girl's warm brown eyes and asked her if she truly did want to continue the Ubelhauser practice of incest.

"Many, almost all would see it as sinful, immoral," Esther counseled.

"And I see it as my right," Ethel snapped.

She twisted her beautiful face in a mask of scorn. Her warm eyes were squinted.

"Mamie was an empty headed fool," she said. "I too have had my share of football players, my share of spoiled boys approaching me. I too have had my share of those that promise the sun, the moon, if only I will allow them liberties with my flesh. And all along, I knew it was but talk. All along, I knew I would not allow any but my brother to have me."

"And yet, he does not want you," Esther smiled sadly.

The older woman went to the cabinet and removed the white sheet, the ceremonial cloth and handed it to her granddaughter.

"Spread this on your bed tonight," Esther said. "Tonight, you will add your own mark to this."

Ethel kissed her grandmother's cheek and skipped from the room. That night, she took extra care with her bath. She took extra care with her hair. Then she stripped, and lay on the ceremonial sheet.

Ethel had no idea what her grandmother would say to Tommy. She had no idea how Grandmother would persuade the quite headstrong young man to honor their tradition. Nor did she care; so long as Grandmother did manage to coerce Tommy to fulfill the tradition.

She felt her pussy become quite wet as she thought of her handsome brother. She began to slowly touch her pussy lips, feel the moisture, the rubbery texture of the inner lips.

"Daddy! I, wait, wait," Ethel sputtered when Al entered her bedroom.

"Shush," Al smiled softly as Ethel covered her nudity with the sheet.

He kissed her softly on her lips. Then he smoothed the sheet away from her nude body.

"Tonight, you will become a woman," Al whispered.

His second kiss was not a gentle kiss. It was a feral kiss. Ethel responded, giving in to the passion.

Al had his daughter undress him. He smiled when her eyes blinked at the sight of his rampant manhood.

First, he taught her how to kiss his manhood. He taught her how to swallow his manhood down to the root.

Then he daughter how to enjoy the bitter, salty taste of his seed. She smiled as he praised her. She sighed when he held her tightly against his hard body.

He showed her that a man's mouth can bring pleasure to a woman. Ethel grunted and thrashed as Al's mouth licked at her cleft, his teeth nipped at the bud of pleasure.

Then he poised himself above her, the head of his cock at the mouth of her pussy. She gave a sharp cry as his cock suddenly, forcefully thrust, breaking through her hymen.

"And now, my dear daughter, you are a woman," Al soothed as he lay, his cock fully imbedded inside of her.

When her breath no longer came in racking gasps, Al began to pull out. Slowly he pulled himself out, then poised, the head of his cock just inside of her pussy.

Just as slowly as he had pulled out, he pushed back in. Slowly, steadily, he pushed and pulled.

The dull ache in her guts slowly gave way to a pleasurable fullness. Then Ethel's brown eyes opened wide as the pleasure increased, welling up inside of her guts.

"Ah!" she cried out and wrapped her legs around Al's waist.

"Yes, yes," Al laughed joyously as Ethel cried out in orgasm.

"Yes, yes," Ethel echoed as Al and she coupled.

On the eve of her nineteenth birthday, Ethel gave birth to Carl and Russel Ubelhauser. The two were identical twins, with their father's blonde hair and blue eyes. Almost two years later, Ethel gave birth to Madeline and Mathilda. The twin girls were fraternal. Maddie had blonde hair and blue eyes. Maddie had her mother's brown hair and brown eyes.

Ethel was pregnant with her third daughter when Al suffered a massive heart attack. Joan sat stoically as they buried her brother, her lover, her husband. Then after the funeral, she took Al's 1964 Corvette and drove away. When Joan had been gone for three days, Esther did contact the local police. Through radio contact, the police widened the search.

They found the Corvette, abandoned on the shore of Lake Michigan. They searched the immediate area, even had divers search, but there was no sign of Joan Benning Ubelhauser.

"I'm tired," Esther said when the police informed them that they were calling off their search.

Ethel gave birth to Katherine Joan Ubelhauser. Together, Ethel and Tommy raised the children. To all outward appearances, Tommy and Ethel were a loving couple. To all outward appearances, the blond man and brunette woman were husband and wife. The children called him 'Dad' and called Ethel 'Momma.'

Tommy continued his affair with Caleb; he had ensconced his lover in a charming little bungalow in the center of Myndee, Arkansas. Although polite to one another, Ethel and Caleb were not friendly. Whenever Ethel would call the bungalow, looking for Tommy, Caleb would say, 'It's the brown haired cunt.' And Ethel referred to Caleb as 'Humpty-Dumpty.'

When Esther could feel her time was near, she did pull Ethel and Tommy into her suite. Over tea and soft sugar cookies, Esther disclosed the full nature of their origins, back to her voyage across the Atlantic, to escape the Nazi persecution of Jews. She disclosed that Klaus Ubelhauser was in fact Seth Feldman, and that he had been her father before they'd become lovers.

"So... We're Jewish?" Ethel asked.

"We're Americans," Esther emphasized. "Which means we are free. If you want to be Jewish, then you can be Jewish. If you want to be Lutheran, then you be Lutheran."

"So, our bloodline is pure. Wait, wait, your mother. Was she..." Tommy tried to deduce.

"My mother was Greta Gerboells; she was pure Aryan," Esther said sadly. "My father, my lover and I, we begged her, please come with us to America. But she heard the radio, she heard the madman Hitler. And, as a good German, she believed the lies, the propaganda."

"So, our grand, our great-grandmother, is she still alive?" Tommy asked.

"That, I do not know," Esther said simply. "If she is, she would be nearly one hundred years of age. I came along when she was already in her thirties."

She was tired. Esther was tired of life. Her bones and joints ached tremendously. Her eyesight and hearing were failing. But her mind was still sharp. Her mind still remembered the fear of fleeing Germany, the fear of that Atlantic crossing, the fear of anti-Germanic sentiment in Texas, the fear when Klaus/Seth had been dragged from their home in handcuffs.

Just before Carl and Russell graduated from Myndee University, both with degrees in Economics, Tommy disclosed that he was ill. At first, he had thought it just a touch of the flu. But the symptoms lingered on for months. Doctor after doctor performed tests but they were baffled. Caleb too was quite ill; the man had lost nearly ninety pounds and his hair was coming out in patches.

Then a doctor in New York City told Tommy the truth; he had AIDS. Tommy could not believe it; he'd only been with one man and had been with that one man for several years.

Caleb tearfully confessed that he'd been unfaithful to Tommy on his frequent visits to San Francisco. Whenever Tommy had a function, or a convention, or anything that would pull him out of town for any period of time, Caleb would 'visit his mother.'

Al's .44 came out of retirement. Tommy and Caleb were cremated because there was so much hysteria about the disease. No one wanted to bury the afflicted for fear the disease would seep into the groundwater and infect even more people.

When Mattie and Maddie graduated from college, Ethel did inform the two about their heritage, their lineage. She also explained to the two twenty one year old girls their choices.

"Russel," Maddie spoke at once.

"Carl," Mattie agreed immediately.

Katherine Joan, KJ as she was called, wrinkled her face when Ethel educated her on her heritage. She shook her head at the thought of marrying one's brother, or in the case of her mother, and great grandmother, marrying her own father.

"Well, Sweetheart, Carl and Russell are already joined with Mattie and Maddie," Ethel shrugged. "So, you're not bound by our custom."

That simple declaration angered KJ. The brown haired beauty marched up to Carl and Mattie and demanded her right to be with Carl.

"KJ, you're just eighteen," Carl stammered.

"KJ, you, you don't even like Carl," Mattie spoke gently.

But KJ persisted and the ceremonial sheet was again draped across a bed. When Carl entered the bedroom, KJ bade him turn off all lights. In complete darkness, Carl did his best to bring pleasure to the beautiful young woman.

When he plunged into her, KJ let out a shriek of agony. Carl's cock immediately wilted and the two held onto one another, comforting one another. They fell asleep entwined.

In the morning, KJ smiled shyly as Carl kissed her awake. The morning sunlight streamed into the room and she smiled at the sight of his morning erection.

This time when they coupled, it did not hurt. It felt pleasurable. KJ grunted, groaned and thrashed as Carl's seed flooded her pussy.

KJ gave birth to Myrna Angela Ubelhauser. A year later, she was pregnant with Russell's third daughter, Kasey Joan Ubelhauser.

Then KJ met Victoria 'Vickie' Anderson while filling her car up with gas. The two girls had a cup of coffee and chatted long after the mugs of coffee grew cold.

Carl and Mattie agreed to raise Myrna and Kasey as their own and KJ and Vickie moved from Myndee, Arkansas to Little Rock, Arkansas. She visited the family on Christmas, bringing Vickie with her. But seeing her two daughters, hearing her two babies calling Mattie 'Mom' broke her heart. So Aunt KJ never returned. Carl sent her a monthly check, the interest on her many investments with the family.

Benhurst, Colorado. Jordinaire Medical College.

Myrna and Gabriel first rented a two bedroom apartment near the college campus. He had a few weeks before he began his classes so he 'reluctantly' went with Myrna to select furniture for the apartment.

"Why'd I bring you?" Myrna sapped when Gabriel offered no opinion on a small chest.

"Because I'm cute?" he asked, smiling.

"Not too cute right now. Now, come on, you like this or not?" Myrna snapped.

"Depends. What's it for?" Gabriel asked.

"Goes at the foot of the bed. You keep sheets, blankets, that kind of stuff in it," Myrna explained.

"Oh! Well then, yeah, I love it," Gabriel agreed. "That mean I can have the bottom drawer for my..."

"No, I get the bottom drawer for my jeans," Myrna said.

"Oh, whatever," Gabriel laughed. "Yeah, Sweetheart, it's great."

The first morning of his classes, Myrna brought her man breakfast in bed. Then, pancakes, juice, and coffee out of the way, the two cuddled, nude bodies touching.

"Better not make me late for my first day," Gabriel whispered, bending to take one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Oh shut up," Myrna laughed. "Damn, pussy itches. Momma and Aunt Maddie didn't say anything about when it starts growing back."

Why I keep mine shaved," Gabriel agreed, pointing to his hairless crotch.

"Yeah, why'd you do that?" Myrna asked, small hand going to his semi-erect cock.

"Heard Aunt Maddie telling Mom they were going do that to you. Mom said it was going hurt and I figured, if you were going hurt, well then, so was I," Gabriel admitted.

"God, I love you," Myrna said and kissed him hotly.

"Damn, go brush your teeth," Gabriel laughed.

"Oh, shut up," Myrna said and breathed in his face.

"And let that go," Gabriel ordered, thrusting his growing erection against her hand.

"No," Myrna said and wiggled her way down.

They'd both been virgins on their night of joining. But Myrna discovered that she truly enjoyed sex. She especially loved bringing pleasure to her man.

Her tongue snaked out to taste his flesh. She breathed deeply of the scent of his flesh. Then she hollowed her cheeks as she sucked on his cock. Her small hand stroked up and down the length that could not fit into her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Damn it, you going make me late," Gabriel complained and began to pump a torrent of sperm into her mouth.

She swallowed all he gave. Then she kissed her way from cock to face.

"Need to shave," Myrna complained lightly, rubbing his chin's stubble.

"Get your butt off me then," Gabriel smiled.

Myrna took that as an invitation and wiggled to straddle him. They kissed, his powerful arms holding her to him.

"I just, you not done?" Myrna giggled as her brother's erection poked her in her butt.

"Apparently not," Gabriel smiled.

Myrna lifted herself up slightly, then put the head of his large cock to her wet slit. Both groaned as he entered her.

"Oh baby," Myrna sighed and slid more of him into her wet pussy.

She rode him until she shuddered in pleasure. Then she squealed when Gabriel rolled her over onto her back. She giggled as he began to hammer her pussy hard and fast.

Her giggling changed to moans and grunts. Then her heavy legs wrapped around his narrow waist and both cried out as he pumped his sperm into her.

Gabriel did shave and shower. When he stepped out of the shower, Myrna had his clothes laid out on their neatly made bed. The slacks were still warm from the iron as Gabriel slid them up his legs.

Just as he left the apartment's front door, Gabriel heard a knocking. He turned and looked at their front window.

Myrna smiled, waved, then pressed her heavily rouged lips to the window. Gabriel smiled and mouthed 'I Love You.'

When Gabriel returned, head actually hurting from everything thrown at them, he could not help but smile. There, on the window, was his sister's lipstick print.

"Oh no!" Myrna mock squealed. "You're already home! And I haven't had time put on no clothes or nothing."

Gabriel shed his clothes, then gave chase as she ran to their bedroom. She squealed and yelped and laughed as he tackled her. Then they kissed

"So? How was your first day? Are you a doctor yet?" Myrna asked after their kiss.

"First day was hard!" Gabriel admitted. "And, no, I'm not a doctor just yet. Give me another week or two, huh?"

"Week or two? What? You some kind of retard?" Myrna asked.

She squealed and giggled as he began to tickle her.