Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left me her card and yearning lust that would take days to settle. The card only had her first name, Athena, phone number and email address.

Sitting at work, in my small private office I could not focus. Athena's wonderful face was seared into my mind. She was pure sculpted beauty. Most of my work productivity was lost staring at her card, daydreaming sexy things that she could do to me. I should give her a call. Should I give her a call? These two thoughts paralyzed. Temporarily, I could feel my pussy heat and moisten itself. Like clockwork, I am horny at work.

Fortunately, this has become a bit of a routine for me. I have a large day bag that I bring with me, in it is my lunch, mp3 player, snacks, laptop, 2 feet of small clear tubing, spare panties, a tin of mints, spare skirt, spare batteries and 2 towels. The first couple of times I masturbated at work I lost all control in the heat of the moment and made quite a mess of myself. The fallback story of I spilled drink on myself can only work so many times. So now I come prepared.

I was wearing a pencil skirt with a matching black blouse tucked in. Flat, Mary Jane loafers adorn my feet, no socks. My main use for panties are to prevent my juices from running down my legs, otherwise they are just in my way. Instead of panties I usually wear a butterfly remote controlled vibrator. Today I have a black one on, to match my outfit.

I rummaged through the bag, removed the towel and set it on my office chair. The chair is upholstered in a fake leather vinyl, which is not very water permeable. I purposely bought it for that property. It was extremely embarrassing having to explain the stains and smells of my previous one to both my boss and the head custodian. I still laugh to this day of my impromptu story of tuna sandwich and imported tea spillage.

Kneeling behind my desk, I fold up my skirt with practiced hands. Folding works best, so afterwards I don't look like I just had sex on the floor. Sitting back down on the towel, I removed my shoes and place my feet on two very small foot stools so that my legs are a bit elevated and spread. The front of my desk goes all the way to the floor, no one can see what I'm doing underneath.

Remote in hand, I turned the butterfly vibrator to low. The feel of it on my clit and g spot sends shivers and goosebumps up and down my body. I lean back in the chair and enjoy the moment. I rub my breasts lightly through my blouse to not dishevel my clothing. Pushing the butterfly into my engorged clitoris heats my vagina. I fight my body to relax and focus on the feel of warm thick juices seeping past my labia. The sensation is as relieving as releasing an overfull bladder.

Thinking about Athena, I trace a finger down my slit. With eyes closed I focus on the power of her green eyes. I placed my finger over the opening of my labia, poorly trying to stem the flow of vaginal juices being buzzed out by the butterfly vibrator. Since meeting her, I have not been able to have an orgasm powerful enough to satisfy me. I bring two soaking fingers up to my face admiring my cream as she did. She has a spell on me. I have always had juicy genitals, but since my encounter, it now pours out me.

Of the few people I've dated, they always found it disgusting, hence my celibacy. I always experimented with myself and thought it normal. I recall easily the first time I tasted my own juices, it was taboo, naughty, sour, creamy and delicious. I am never able to get enough.

Bringing my fingers up to my mouth and sucking my pussy cream was my own aphrodisiac. The flavor is as good as the first time I tasted myself. The towel is saturated to the point that I can feel my cold liquid seep past my buttocks towards the back of the chair. The idea of being at work masturbating brings me to the edge. I can hear the people outside of my office, phones ringing, footsteps, talking, etc.

I turn the butterfly off and scoot my desk chair back to look at the puddle forming between my legs. The towel can only soak in so much, so fast. Under normal circumstances I mildly drip on the towel. But after having met Athena, it's been a constant flow whenever I get horny. I dip my fingers into the growing pool and have another taste. The slight brush of moving the butterfly vibrator aside caused echoes of an impending orgasm to course through my body. I sit still, holding my breath, calming myself into sealing back my overflowing orgasm. After several seconds, I win. Looking down at my pussy I can see that half of my outer labia are submerged in my pool of milk white cream forming between my legs. Seeping out of the exposed portions of my lips, was a slow stream of cream. I need to clean this up before it spills.

Reaching in my bag with my clean hand I remove the small roll of tubing for just these kinds of occasions. With one end in my mouth and the other in the puddle, I proceed to drink my own juices. The fluid has some resistance like a heavy coffee or watery milkshake. The thought of a milkshake inspired my inner muse. I should make my own pussy juice milk shake someday.

I was interrupted by two knocks on my office door. In rapid, rehearsed movements, I dropped the tube into what was left of the puddle and threw the butterfly remote into my bag. Removed the extra towel, cleaned my mouth, hands and threw the towel under the desk. Ready.

"Come in." In walked Lilly Davidson. Smart gal, materials engineer. She was about 5'10", and thickly built. Not fat, muscle, she had a swimmer's build. I adore her masculine body. She goes to the gym before work. Once she caught me staring at her while changing in the women's restroom, her six-pack abs were a huge turn on to me. She always maintained a mild tan. Her hair was long, brown and almost always kept in a ponytail. I admire her on the days she lets her hair down. She had my favorite eye color, so dark brown they almost appeared black. She wore no makeup and didn't need it, as her natural complexion was sexy enough. Today she was wearing black slacks with a tucked in work shirt and tie. I always suspected her of being a lesbian because she always had a butch demeanor. That and she wore a tie.

"Hey Lisa," she said with a formal smile as she sat down in one of two chairs that are in front of my desk. "They just wanted me to get you this report before I went home. I'm working a half day. " She sat down placing the folder behind the name plate on my desk. I picked up the file with shaky fingers and began flipping through it to make sure all was in place. The first few times I had been interrupted I was so nervous it showed. I have managed to keep a calm demeanor on the outside while fear and lust battled on my insides. It added to the fun of masturbating at work.

I looked over the report and was satisfied I said, "Looks good". I then set it back down on the desk to politely dismiss her. She wasn't looking at me, she was staring at the card, Athena's card. Now I started to get nervous.

"That is interesting," she said to herself. She slowly stood still looking at the card. She began her goodbye, "Well...I'll let you get back to work." She moved towards the door, but stopped when her hand touched the knob. Her head tilted back and she seemed to be sniffing the air. Small beads of sweat began to form on my forehead. My false obsession with potpourri should mask the smell of my juicy masturbation. She was unable to identify the ghost of a fragrance she was looking and let out a small," Humph." Opening the door, she looked back down at the card and then at me. She said, "See yah," trying to hide a smile as she walked out of the door.

"What was that about," I asked myself out loud? I wonder if she knows her, Athena. I let it go, far be it for me to judge some of my eccentric coworkers.

To get myself back in the mood, I pulled out my laptop and placed it on my desk. I don't use company computers or network to watch porn, I'm too smart for that. This laptop has its own WWAN card. I open my browser to my favorite porn site and start watching some of my favorite vids to get back into the mood. I like to watch women use strapless dildoes. I'd kill to have a girl screw me like that. The very thought of Lilly plowing me with her muscular, athletic body drove me mad.

With the video running on mute I turned on the butterfly to medium. In no time at all, I was flowing juices and drinking it down. Looking at the clock, I realize that I need to end this quick. I put the vibrator on high and forwarded the movie towards the end. Timing my orgasm to the ladies in the videos makes mine more intense.

The brunette on screen was really pounding into the blonde in the missionary position. As soon as the blonde said the words, "I'm gonna cum," I exploded in my chair! Normally I just let myself squirt all over the place, but at work I must cover my lap with a towel over my sex so I don't splash the underside of the desk.

My eyes close and I lower my head to my desk savoring the pleasure coursing through my body. Needing to orgasm quick did not lower my intensity. When I regain control, my breathing is hard, my heart is beating out of my chest as a state of nirvana comes over me like a sunset afterglow. Using the tubing I slurp the rest of my puddle. I smile enjoying the flavor while soothing my parched throat. After turning off the butterfly vibrator, I toss the remote in the bag. Then I kneel behind the desk and use clean parts of the towel to clean off my pussy, butt, butt hole, the bottom of my thighs and the toy as well. I do not remove the butterfly, I may need it later. To stem the flow of any residual juices I do put on a pair of panties. With the spare clean towel go over my body once more to make sure I'm dry and then use it to clean off my office chair. I neatly place everything back into my bag.

I try to concentrate on my job, but once again, Athena's card is distracting me. Will I ever have an orgasm strong enough to satisfy me? When is the release of the Nano Panties? A huge grin spread across my face, "TODAY!" Following Lilly's lead, I also took a half day.

"Everyone who has bought a pair of these has said it's the best thing ever invented. That they can't go back...," I zoned out thinking of the toy. The store clerks voice faded to the background. It took some moments for me to recognize she was the same girl on duty when Athena was in here. She prattled on about the Nano Panties that she was now ringing up for me.

"Three dollars and fifty-four cents are your change, have a nice day ma'am." The "ma'am" was cut off by the door because I was on the other side by then. I slowly walk through the parking lot in the hopes that I might spot Athena. I fantasized of her next to my car, leaning against a motorcycle. She was not. Sitting in my car, I calmed myself by taking in this beautiful sunny day wondering how to break in my new toy. Little did I know that it would be the toy that breaks me in.

Like a kid at Christmas, I clear space on my coffee table to set out my new toy. Then without ceremony, I ripped the box open and spilled out all the contents. Even with my living room lights on, the light of my grin managed to add an extra aura to the material. Calming myself, I rearrange all the items neatly. I was touched by a small amount of melancholy, I wish I had the kind of friends that would enjoy times like these.

With all the packing removed from the table, I see that there wasn't much to its contents. In total, there were only four items. A small user manual, a CD containing the software, a micro USB to USB cord and a pair of flat black panties. The panties had claps on each side, the ends of which were also the micro USB interface. Before I get distracted, I fetched my laptop and began loading the software from the CD.

I lay the panties out on the table to have a good look. They were flat black. The material was odd, not rubber, nor fabric. They were warm to the touch, like foam but slick like plastic coated in oil. They almost had the feel of real flesh. There was a slight stretch to them, but I wasn't going to push my luck, they cost nearly $600.00.

My pussy begins to melt at the idea of feeling what the girls in the video felt. For what they cost, they better live up to it. There was no smell to them, no plastic smell, latex smell, no leather smell, nothing. The computer startled me when it chimed at saying the software has been completely installed.

So, time to put these babies on. They slid on very smoothly and the clasps gave a positive lock on either side. I felt nude. I had to stand in front a full-length mirror to be sure I even had them on. Without visual confirmation, I'd swear I had nothing on. Moving and stretching in front of the mirror they never bound or bunched up, it was as though I was wearing a bikini made of dull flat black mercury. For as much as they cost you would think that I could have got them in any color I wanted, but black is all you get. So far, they are the best fitting panties I own. The feel of these panties gets me all giddy and I prance around in front of the mirror. It was then I realized that I could feel the coolness of the air against my pussy lips. I squatted down and felt a breeze over my puckered asshole. What is this material?

Looking down at the panties I walked over to the PC to see a huge scroll out menu of all kinds of list, programs, duration, penetration, vibrator, the list went on and on. The length of it was unreal. It even had labels I didn't find intuitive, such as semi-organic, fully organic, fully interactive, androgynous. It had more choices than an adult website. Infused with lust filled courage, I selected fully organic and fully interactive, let's see what these babies can do. A submenu brought down another list of menus that I assumed were more extreme as you scroll down. Each listing came with its description and some warnings, but I was getting too horny to read such dry literature. That's for beginners. These panties are now in the hands of someone whom has broken several vibrators.

After graduating high school a friend and I discovered her mother's vibrator. She freaked and thought it was funny. I freaked her out by putting it to use. It must have touched my clit for all 30 seconds before I orgasmed and squirted all over her bed. From then on, I was hooked on getting myself off any way I could. She quickly distanced herself from me after that day. She went on to live the normal college girl life and then marriage. I finished my degree while perfecting the art of masturbation.

A selection near the bottom said, "Extreme All In/Out, no tap out". If at the highest, most extreme setting these were a letdown, then tomorrow I'll get my money back. Clicking on this choice brought me another set of drop down menus. I chose everything I liked, DP, lesbian, oral, anal, vaginal, clitoral, G-spot, and dildo. One choice I found very interesting, ejaculating dildo. The final choice was to select the number of orgasm. Could these panties really tell if I have orgasmed? I went with three. After making all my choices, I removed the underwear, plugged it into the PC and began to upload the program, which seemed to take longer than I thought it would. Glancing at the calendar today was marked with a "P", which meant public. I plan my masturbation. I must, orgasms are my medication. Today I masturbate in public! Let's do some shopping. I need new shoes to match my new panties. Let's go the mall!

I put on a sleeveless denim dress that buttons all the way up and down the front. One of my favorites because you can get completely naked and dressed again without ever completely removing the dress. No bra and panties just eased access to my play spots. The hemline was too "old" for me so I had it shortened to a little above mid-thigh. My Roman/Spanish style leather strap sandals complemented the dress. My hair I placed into a single French braided down my back. "Perfect," I smiled to myself in the mirror. Right on cue the PC chimed saying upload complete. A message was screen informing me of a default setting for a half hour delay. With the dress still unbuttoned I put on the Nano Panties. I could feel and hear some small electrical whirring coming from the clasps on both sides. When I tried to unclip the panties, the clasps would not release. I suppose that's what "No Tap Out" means. "Nano Panties, I'll take your challenge." On the left side clasp was a small softly glowing red LED light to indicate they were on. Talking to my Nano Panties, "You better be good. Now for some new shoes."

Disappointment was my sentiment nearly all the way to the mall, nearly. I pulled into the mall parking lot and shut off the car in the nearest, easiest place to park. Then I felt it. It was the sensation of one finger rubbing me softly up and down and pressing its full length against my slit. I closed my eyes thinking of Athena. I exhaled a breath I did not recall holding. My libido hit me full force like a hard drug, the visible characteristics are as follows: blushing of the skin, slight perspiration, increase in body heat, some salivation, and mild vaginal secretion with slight anal secretions.

I opened the car door, flashing a bit more than I wanted to. Perhaps this skirt is too short for this little excursion. I stopped part way getting out of the car with my legs open for all to see showing smooth inner thighs and black panties. Why? I stopped in that position because suddenly a hand placed itself on my whole kitty and began rubbing it. Nano Panties might turn out to be worth the money. It really felt like a hand, a real hand. I closed the car door and walked towards the mall smiling to myself. This felt awesome, it was like really masturbating while walking out in public. A little bit of fear crept into me at the thought of orgasming out of control in front of a crowd. Summoning some courage, "No turning back now, " I said to myself.

On my short walk towards the entrance, with full sunlight heating my skin, this slow massage then became a finger tickling my engorged clitoris. It tickled, stroked and pinched it. If I wasn't already surprised another phantom finger began tickling my asshole. I let out a small yelp just as I enter the mall.

"Hey, lady. You alright?" asked some guy.

I gave him a thumb up and kept walking. I drew more stares suddenly jumping forward as though someone had pinched my bottom. What I felt was more pleasurable than a pinch. A finger began rubbing around my asshole. The feel was so realistic that I would occasionally look down waiting for a mischievous head to pop from under my dress. As I walked the texture of the finger slowly morphed from a finger to what I can only describe as a double-sided tongue. It slowly rasped upwards on my clit, flicking it with the tip and then repeated the process going down. My legs became shaky from the pleasure. I quickly found a bench and slowly sat down. As my weight settled on the bench, the finger circling my wet puckered butthole was pushed partially into my sphincter. My head tipped back in divine pleasure. I lifted my butt and settled it back down trying to get more finger in me. No matter how much I tried, I could only get it partially in. My eyes snapped open in surprise. I'm anally masturbating on a public mall bench. Composing myself I scanned around and found no one looking. Suddenly the Nano Panties stopped.

Suddenly I was sobered as though cold water were thrown on to me. "So, we're going to be a real tease today, huh?"

With as clear a head as my lust would allow, I fully realize I am in the mall. With my head in the game, I forge on. I'm here for shoes. I began my usual mall routine, which is a route through the mall in one direction, stopping at every shoe store I see. And no, it is not obsessive it is efficient. The first store I saw was new, and the name really called to me, it was called, "Athena's". Providence?