Lisa & Brad

Story Info
She lusts for her son & his friends.
12.8k words
4.69
376.1k
128
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers

"Why the fancy get up, mom?" Brad asked when he noticed the sleek red dress hanging on the doorframe of her bedroom door.

She poked her head out of her bathroom and called, "My baby boy only graduates from high school once and I want to make sure everyone knows how proud I am of you." Brad smiled to himself and went off to his own room to finish his preparations for his high school graduation party.

Lisa knew that what she had said was true but it was only part of the reason she choose that dress for tonight. She knew the red dress clung teasingly to her stomach and ass before hanging down and stopping just a few inches above her knee. She also knew the light fabric had a way of perfectly framing her tits that made them look very appealing while having just enough of a loose neckline that someone could see down her top and catch glimpses of her tits if they wanted to whenever she leaned over. Previously the dress had been reserved for special occasions with her husband when she knew that a good fuck would wait at the end of the night.

The truth was that she was extremely proud of her son Brad. He was her only child and she knew that his time growing up had been hard. Before they had finally settled in their current location almost two years ago Brad's dad had been in the military and had been forced to move around a lot. Moving became an almost yearly occurrence for the family and each time Brad had to leave behind his friends and start new someplace else.

One of the moves even caused him to be held out of school for a year for reasons he never fully understood. It had been something about the timing of his transfer and the transcripts from his old school not arriving until too late. The end result is that when he was about 11 he didn't go to school for the last two thirds of the school year and then had to repeat the grade he had started before the move. All this meant that he was now 19 for his high school graduation at a time when most of the others in his class were 18.

Lisa smiled at her reflection and knew that the real reason she had selected that particular red dress was something that she had never told anyone else, she had a crush on her son. She first noticed him in that way not too long after his 18th birthday over a year earlier. Her husband was gone on one of his many long business trips and she was feeling very lonely and particularly horny.

She had given Brad and some of his friends a ride to the local community pool. Usually she just dropped them off and left since the pool was so hot and crowded, but this time she decided to stay. She stayed away from Brad and his friends as she didn't want him to be embarrassed by his mom hanging around. She was swimming a few laps in the slow lane when she stopped to take a break. She looked over and was immediately drawn to the figure of a young man climbing out of the other side of the pool.

She watched his muscles flex and ripple as he easily pushed himself out of the pool and onto the deck. She stared at his ass as his wet suit clung to him closely. It was only after the object of her gaze turned around that she immediately recognized it was her own son. She quickly looked away in shame and disbelief.

After a while she began to look discreetly around the pool deck and she began to notice the hordes of high school aged boys lounging around or flirting shamelessly with the girls their own age. In particular, Lisa watched Brad's friends and felt her pussy tingling at the sight of their young, wet, hard bodies.

Lisa had long been drawn to younger men in her fantasies. She loved seeing herself in the role of the older, wiser teacher taking her young "student" in and teaching him how to be an accomplished lover. After that day at the pool she found herself regularly fantasizing about Brad's friends, the other young men she had seen at the pool, or sometimes about younger men she would see during the day. It seemed that being at the pool that day among all the 18 and 19 year olds in their wet bathing suits had enflamed her desires to new levels.

With her husband often out of town Lisa spent a lot of time taking care of her own pleasures. She had never cheated on her husband and didn't think she was the kind of woman that ever would, but she did have to admit that there were times when she wanted little more than the sexual attention of a man. There was only so much satisfaction she could get from her own fingers and her small array of sex toys.

A few weeks after the incident at the pool Lisa found that her fantasies began to change slightly. The first time her son's face popped into her fantasy she quickly fingered herself to a wild orgasm. Afterward she felt her stomach turn in a mixture of confusion and embarrassment over having even had the thought. Still, she did have to admit to herself that the day she eyed him wantonly at the pool before she knew it was him still stuck in her head.

For the rest of the summer Lisa made sure to stay with her son and his friends at the pool. She always stayed discreetly out of view but watched her son and his friends closely. More and more he reappeared in her fantasies despite Lisa telling herself over and over that it was perverted and wrong to feel that way. Over the next few visits to the pool she noticed that Brad had developed into a handsome and fit young man and, almost in spite of herself, her mind began envisioning her with him in decidedly unmotherly ways.

Lisa had always been quite horny and when her husband was home they used to fuck like newlyweds. When they were first married she dealt better with their time apart than she had been over the past several years. If anything she found herself growing more and more horny with him away and she knew that her feelings toward Brad were certainly the result of so much pent up lust.

Through his senior year in school she continued to fantasize secretly about him and his friends. Some of her wilder dreams involved Brad and two or three of his friends unleashing their natural 18 and 19 year old lust and curiosity on her willing body.


Aside from her deviant desires, Lisa was very proud of Brad and the man he had become. He was courteous and thoughtful and did very well in his classes. He kept himself quite busy with sports and his friends and Lisa enjoyed hanging out with him when she had the chance. One day it hit her that he was exactly the kind of guy that she would be instantly attracted to sexually if he wasn't her son.

As the months passed her secret affair that she had with her son only in her own mind blossomed and intensified. She no longer felt ashamed or odd at having these thoughts and would easily allow herself to contemplate all sorts of situations and varieties of ways to be with Brad.

That is the way things stayed for a while until the one night Brad invited a couple of his friends to sleep over at his house. Lisa's husband, again, was away and she didn't have any problems with sharing the house with a few rowdy boys for the night. For the most part she stayed out of sight and it was around midnight when she decided to go down to the kitchen and get herself something to drink. She had passed the night up in her own room reading or watching the small TV there and hadn't heard the boys in quite a while. She assumed they had gone out of the house and so didn't bother to put on a robe.

As she walked down the hall she wore an old pair of shorts that she knew was a little too small for her. They were still comfortable so she kept wearing them despite the fact they stopped just below her ass and she knew that whenever she bent over or leaned down her ass would hang out. Other than the shorts she wore only one of her husband's big, old tank tops. The yellow top easily covered her ample tits but the large armholes left quite a lot of her tits exposed. When it was only her and Brad she was careful to wear a robe over her sleep clothes.

She went into the kitchen and had already filled a glass with ice cubes from the freezer when she noticed the pulsing light from the TV coming from the living room through the other side of the kitchen. She smiled to herself and thought that it was typical of Brad to leave the house with the TV on. She walked over to the living room and stepped inside the dark room without thinking.

"Hi mom!" Brad said as she stepped into the room. Lisa had been so sure that the boys had left that Brad's words startled her. She gasped in surprise and visibly started. She dropped the glass she was carrying and although the glass itself didn't break the ice cubes scattered all over the floor.

"You OK?" Brad asked, "we didn't mean to scare you."

"No, I'm OK," she began with a twinge of suspicion in her voice. "What's up? I thought you had gone out. You've been so quiet I didn't think you were here."

"No," Brad answered, "we've just been watching movies. I guess we got pretty caught up and so haven't been talking."

"Let me help you with the ice," Brad said as he moved off the couch and picked up her glass before handing it to her.

"No, no," Lisa protested, "you guys go back to your movie and I'll clean up after myself." She was feeling embarrassed at having been so surprised that she dropped the glass and just wanted to quickly clean up and leave. She bent over and began to pick up the melting cubes dropping them back into her glass as she went. Brad continued to help her until there were only a couple of cubes left right at her feet. After picking them up Lisa stood up and, for the first time, looked at the chair directly in front of her at Brad's best friend Tom.

As soon as she looked at Tom she could plainly see his hard on tenting out against his sweatpants. It was only then that she realized she had just given Tom a fabulous view down her top when she bent over. "Holy fuck," she thought to herself, "he's got a hard on for me!" She immediately felt very embarrassed at having accidentally exposed herself but she also felt her pussy tingle in excitement almost in spite of herself.

Her tank top was big enough on her that she knew it had gapped and hung down when she bent over. She was still so flustered at having been surprised and dropping the glass that she never realized she was giving Tom a great view of her naked tits.

It was only at that point that she remembered Gary, another of Brad's friends whom she didn't know very well. She realized that she didn't know where he was at the moment and turned to see him sitting behind her and slightly off to the side. She immediately noticed that Gary was staring right at her but wasn't looking at her face. She had had enough guys in her life staring at her tits to know by the angle of his sight that Gary was helping himself to the view of her tits as their sides mostly hung exposed out of the tank top.

She couldn't see his crotch, but based on the lust filled expression on his face she guessed that he too was sporting a healthy boner for her. She then realized that when she bent over she had practically pointed her ass right at him. He must have enjoyed the view of her ass peaking out of her shorts at the same time Tom had been greedily staring down her shirt.

She felt another wave of embarrassment flush over her, but this time the wave was smaller and was followed by a much stronger wave of excitement and exhilaration. Two young studs had each just received an eye full of her and it clearly had a big effect on them. Lisa felt simultaneously slutty and sexy.

"Well, I think I'll leave you boys to your movie," she said as she realized the room had just been filled by an oddly long silence. Before she left she turned her sight back to Brad and immediately noticed that he too was now staring at her tits. He was still standing in the same place as he was when he finished helping her pick up the ice and seemed to be frozen in place. She quickly glanced down and noticed the bulge in his pants caused by his own hard on as he stared at her intently.

Clearly, after Brad stood back up and she stayed bent over picking up the last of the ice he had been treated to nearly the same view down her top as Tom. Lisa felt like she had been kicked in the stomach when the idea struck her that she had just given her son a hard on. Unexpectedly, she felt a deep, forbidden thrill pass through her at knowing her son desired her. She could feel her pussy growing wetter and hotter by the moment and was afraid her nipples would grow hard, so she quickly said goodnight again and disappeared back into the kitchen.

She set her glass down on the counter and headed straight back to her room without getting the drink that she initially sought. Back in her room she shut the door behind her and stood with her heart pounding and her head spinning. What had just happened? Had she really just flashed her tits to her son and his best friend? Clearly, she had. Also as clear was the fact that they undeniably were excited by her. Their growing cocks gave that away.

Part of her wanted to chalk the incident up to a silly accident on her part, something that would be embarrassing for now but that she would one day look back on and laugh. However, another part of her couldn't deny what she felt at seeing the young, hard cocks pushing out against the boy's pants, particularly that of her own son. Despite her rational mind saying what she was feeling was wrong and perverted, she felt immensely sexy, alive, and aroused like she hadn't felt in a long time.

She tried to lie in bed and go to sleep but she was far too excited for that. Her mind kept playing the scene over and over and she began to focus on the lustful gleam in the boy's eyes as they each had stared at her. Almost by itself her hand moved under the band on her shorts and she started playing with her pussy. In her mind she saw herself stepping to Tom, helping him up, and then meeting him in a slow, deep tongue kiss as the other two boys looked on. That was all it took in her excited state to make herself cum and when her orgasm finally peaked she was surprised by its strength and intensity.

She was still so excited even after she came that it took her a long while to fall asleep. As she slept that night her dreams were filled with images of fucking her son or of allowing all three boys downstairs to take turns having their way with her. By the time she woke up in the morning she was so horny that she immediately reached between her legs and played with herself until she came once again.

The boys were still asleep after Lisa showered and went down to get herself some breakfast. She felt a jolt of excitement when she stepped into the living room and again stood at the spot where she had been the previous night. Going into the kitchen she felt another charge of excitement when she saw her glass on the counter still sitting with the melted ice cubes inside.

It was a few hours later before the boys made their way down. They didn't stay for long once they got up as they had plans with other friends. Lisa immediately noticed, however, when they did come downstairs that both Tom and Gary seemed to have a different look in their eyes today than she had seen them with before. Before they had seemed to view her as simply "a mom" but now there was an interest and curiosity behind their looks that told Lisa they now viewed her as something much more desirable and sexy.

Despite part of her thinking she shouldn't promote this behavior, she played along with them and made sure to make eye contact with them as they spoke. In short, she began to subtly flirt with her son's friends and loved every minute of the attention.

Brad also seemed to be acting a little different this morning, however for him it was the opposite of his two friends. Instead of his usual amount of eye contact he seemed to be spending much more time looking at the floor, the table, or anywhere other than at Lisa. She wondered if he was doing this to hide that same look in his own eyes that she saw in Gary and Tom's.

Maybe he was aroused by her and now somehow saw her as something sexy and desirable? Maybe he looked away because he felt these things and didn't know what they meant or how he should deal with the feelings? In her own lust Lisa hoped this was true even as she waved goodbye to the boys sending them off for the rest of the day and probably well into the night.

Almost in spite of herself, Lisa felt herself begin to change slightly after this incident. She knew that she was wildly excited by the idea that the boys had been so aroused by her. It made her pussy ache to think of the multitude of ways she could tease and pleasure them if given the chance. The fact that her own son was excited by her only fanned her desires to all new levels.

Before her secret desire for him had been relatively easy to conceal because she had been sure that there was no way he would ever reciprocate the feelings. Somehow, knowing that something like that was only possible in the dark, lusty parts of her own mind kept it safe and detached from reality. There was never any danger or real problem with it because it never really existed.

Now, however, she knew that, at least for that one moment, her son had felt the same way about her. She often wondered if he now fantasized about her like she did about him. However, just the knowledge that he could see her as something other than just "mom" was enough to break down the security of her taboo fantasies.

In the weeks after the sleep over she began to flirt more openly with Brad's friends. She never did anything too obvious or that would seem awkward, but she had been quite a flirt in her younger days and used every subtle trick she knew to get their interest and keep them off balance. She loved the attention and the way it felt to be so desired and lusted after by the young men.

Whenever his friends were around Lisa would never do any flirting at all with Brad. She didn't want to put him in any sort of awkward position or start any rumors amongst his friends about either her or him. When there were witnesses she was nothing but appropriate with him. However, when they were alone she did let herself indulge in some mild flirting and teasing.

At first she did it largely out of curiosity to see how he might react. When his reaction showed her that he was definitely noticing she became a little more bold. She began to sometimes not wear a bra when it was just the two of them around the house. She watched him out of the corner of her eye as he stared at her wobbling tits. Other times she would wear a low cut top and would purposely bend over in front of him giving him a great view down her shirt at her tits.

She also did a number of much more subtle things like touching him more often than perhaps was necessary as they talked or hung out. She would often touch his arm as they talked or put her hand on his lower back as she walked by him. No single thing she did was ever inappropriate by itself, but the sum total of her efforts was clear that she was flirting with her own son.

She first offered to host a graduation party for Brad several months before his graduation. He immediately agreed to her offer and so the plans were set.

As Lisa continued to flirt with Brad and his friends her own lust and horniness seemed to rise to unbelievable levels. She seemed to be in a near constant state of arousal and was wearing out her collection of sex toys. Whenever her husband was in town, which was growing more and more infrequent, all she wanted to do was fuck. Previously they fucked like rabbits whenever he was home, but somehow he seemed less interested in sex lately. On the days when she would get him to fuck she would barely let him leave the bed in between their sessions.

Her fantasies now usually starred Brad or his friends in some combination. She had long past the point of feeling bad or guilty about having these feelings and willingly indulged her incestuous mind.

jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers