Lisa, Scott and Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela had come over too. She had taken her dress and bra off. She was just in some skimpy cotton panties. Jacob squeezed her big tits.

'You ladies are looking fine, but I'm taking this whore's ass. Stay there you're gonna want to see this.' The girls sat down on the bed to get a good view.

Scott was pumping my mouth hard but he stopped to watch as Jacob pushed his dick against my entrance.

'Oh my god baby that's so fucking hot,' Lisa had her fingers in her wet cunt again.

I could feel the first part of him slide in to my hole. He was massive.

Everyone in the room was watching intently.

'Be still you fucking slut,' Jacob had tight hold of me 'you're getting all of this whether you like it or not.'

'You're in Jacob,' said Scott still in my mouth. 'Let's fuck this whore hard'.

Jacob started to slide in and out of me. The lube was helping but his huge cock was such a weapon.

Lisa and Angela were sat on the bed watching. Angela had her fingers in Lisa and was getting her huge tits felt in return. They were both gasping at the scene they were witnessing.

Jacob was using my hole and he had really started to fuck me hard. Scott was throat fucking me and there was a queue forming with the next cocks ready. It was relentless.

Peter tapped Jacob on the shoulder. 'I want the whore. There might be somewhere else for your dick.' He gestured at the girls on the bed.

Jacob gave me 5 more rams of his meat, slapped my bum and slowly pulled out.

No sooner was he out, Peter was in. My hole had been empty for about 2 seconds and Neil was next in the queue, stroking his cock and watching his brother pound into me.

Jacob was sat on the bed with the girls. His cock stood tall and the girls had their hands on his pole. 'You wanna sit on this baby? You wanna ride it in front of your whore? Look at the slut getting fucked in both ends. He's going nowhere. He can't stop you baby.'

Lisa looked at me. She wanted it bad. I nodded.

That was all she needed and she climbed onto Jacob's lap. Angela grabbed his dick and slid the head into Lisa.

Lisa gasped as she slid down onto him. Within moments she was bouncing up and down on 10 inches of meat. Angela was holding her steady.

'You see your woman you fucking whore. Couldn't resist my meat. Come on that cock baby'. Jacob was taunting me as he fucked Lisa who was screaming the place down as she came over and over.

Neil was now in me again. He was telling Peter and Scott what he had planned. 'This whore's ass has got me so close I'm going to have to give him a load.'

Scott offered to swap places so he could give me a face full. 'Why don't you come here a coat him in the stuff. I'll hammer his ass while you do it.'

Neil couldn't resist. I felt him pull out but Peter went straight in after him. 'You're getting my brother's load slut.'

Neil shoved his cock straight in my mouth. 'First load of the day coming up everyone,' shouted Scott.

'Give it to him brother dear,' said Peter ramming into my hole.

Neil pulled out of my mouth and I knew it was going to be big. 'Get you mouth open you fucking whore,' Neil ordered.

He gave his cock two strokes and it stated spurting into my face and mouth. It was ridiculous. His balls were emptying and I was absolutely covered.

He put his cock back in my mouth still spurting. 'Swallow bitch, take the fucking load like a good boy.'

'Jesus Neil, ' Said Scott. That is a lot of cum. Lick it up slut he ordered me. Knowing Neil he'll have some more for you shortly.'

I could hardly see. I was caked in the stuff. I had swallowed what I could but the mess was immense.

Jacob had pulled Lisa off his dick but hadn't finished. 'Cleaning lady. Lie down here and spread those legs.'

Angela who by now was completely naked except for her white trainers, did as she was told.

He positioned Lisa on all fours and pushed her head towards Angela's dripping pussy.

'Eat that wet cunt. The cleaner needs to cum,' he ordered Lisa.

I watched as Lisa started to eat Angela, obeying Jacobs wishes without hesitation.

She was now in the perfect position for Jacob to slide his huge pole into her from behind. She squealed as he rammed it into her.

I was covered in Neil's cum but he was already hard again and was watching and wanking while his brother and Scott were spit roasting me.

Peter was in my mouth and I could feel his cock twitching and thought I might be about to get another load.

'I need the whore's arsehole again Scott. Are you done with him yet?' Peter wanted me badly. I could tell he really fancied me.

He pulled out of my mouth and wiped his pre-cum on my lips. He held his cock in my face 'this is going back inside you now. Is my slut ready?'

I nodded and felt Scott pull his huge dick out but immediately felt Peter push his in. There was no mercy from these guys.

Peter started to fuck me really hard. He was so horny for me. 'Take it like a good boy you fucking whore. You are my slut to use whenever I want now. Do you understand?'

I nodded. These guys were not letting me get out of here until they'd had enough of my arsehole and mouth.

Scott and Neil were stood either side of Peter encouraging him and spanking my bum while they did it.

Jacob had made Lisa cum at least six times that I had heard. He was still pumping his huge tool into her from behind while she licked Angela to another orgasm. He had his finger plugged into her bottom while he fucked her. She was screaming the place down.

'This arsehole has been well used,' Jacob had started finger fucking her. 'Cleaning lady. You've cum enough. Grab the lube bottle and bring it to me'.

He was going to fuck her ass just as he had done with me.

Angela did as she was told. He took his finger out. 'Squirt some of that in there baby. I'm changing holes.'

Angela stuck the nozzle in Lisa's bum and squirted the lube inside her.

The three guys who were on me stopped to watch their big dicked friend pull out of her dripping cunt and start to slide his 10 inches of into my beloved's arsehole.

'Are you sure about this Lisa? ' said Angela, not believing what she was watching.

'She's getting it, no discussions,' said Jacob, sliding it further in.

'Oh my god it's so big,' Lisa was screaming.

But Jacob was in and she was getting fucked in the ass by the biggest cock either of us had ever seen.

My face was still covered in Neil's cum but he was back in my arsehole again, sharing me with his brother who had his massive cock lodged in my throat. Scott was stroking his dick waiting for a hole to come free.

Jacob was loving Lisa's ass but it was pushing him to the edge. 'This is some incredible arsehole. This is one sexy white girl,' he was saying to Scott.

'Her sluts getting rammed by the brothers while he watches you ass fuck his girl. It's what the whore deserves.' Scott goaded me while his friends ravaged both my holes.

'My balls can't take much more buddy,' Jacob said to Scott, 'where do you want me to shoot my muck?'

'Do you want to spray his face and mouth like Neil did?,' said Scott.

Peter had a better idea.

'I think you should cum in Lisa's bottom and then we can make this whore drink your spunk out of her arsehole. Like the pathetic slut that he is.'

That seemed very popular with everyone.

'Hell yes.' Jacob loved it. 'Hear that baby you're getting my load in your ass. You like that?' He was hammering it into her now.

'Yes,' she screamed. 'Do it. Do it in my arsehole. Pump me full of it. Please Jacob.'

'Hear that you fucking whore.' Peter was back in my ass again. 'She's getting Jacobs spunk and then she's giving it to you.'

Scott had plugged my mouth but he pulled out so I could watch.

'My god,' said Angela. She had her fingers rammed in her pussy watching on in awe.

Jacob was beyond the point of no return. 'Get ready baby, you are getting filled. Here it comes.'

His cock was balls deep in her bum when he let her have it.

'Oh my god. Fuck yes. It's filling my insides baby'. She looked at me as she took a torrent of big dick cum.

He was still fucking her as he came. 'I'm filling that arsehole baby. Take that big hose. Good girl.'

'Right,' said Peter. 'Get him in position. Don't pull out yet Jacob'.

The boys moved me behind Lisa. As Jacob started to pull his cock out my face was pushed into her arsehole.

'Get all that cum out your girl's hole you slut,' said Peter.

The spunk had started to flood out of her arsehole. There was so much but they had my face pushed right in there and it was like a river going into my mouth.

Peter had pole position as he was fucking me 'Drink it all you fucking cum whore. Get you tongue up her ass'.

Scott and Neil had me held in place making sure I was getting the full load. My tongue was firmly in Lisa's bum and she had her fingers in her cunt. She was coming again.

Jacob was sat recovering watching the aftermath of his work and admiring the sea of juice that he'd blown into Lisa's arsehole. He wasn't finished. 'Over here Angela. You need to suck this beast back to life. These balls aren't empty yet.'

Angela didn't hesitate and sunk onto her knees in front of him. She took the hardening cock into her mouth.

Lisa had pretty much emptied and she was laid face down on the bed trying to get over what had just happened. Her cunt and arsehole were still twitching.

The remaining three guys manhandled me back in position. 'Lisa, he needs more lube darling,' said Scott with his cock at my hole waiting to go in.

Lisa dragged herself up. She been fucked ragged by Jacob but knew the afternoon was far from over.

'Oh my god baby, these guys have got serious stamina,' Lisa said as she filled me with lube yet again. 'Scott you are rock hard darling, is my boy getting a good fucking'.

'He's our slut today Lisa. You can have him back when we've finished with him.'

Scott slammed his big dick up my lubed bum. No edging in gently anymore. They were getting rougher as they were getting hornier.

Peter was in my mouth and he was slowing down and speeding up.

'You're getting close brother,' said Neil.

'I am,' he admitted, this slut is about to get a month's worth of spunk.'

'I think we can do both ends together,' said Scott. 'You fill his mouth and I'll spurt my load in his ass'.

Angela had brought Jacob back to life. 'That cleaner of yours has a great mouth Scotty. She's got me rock hard again. Me and Neil are ready to take over fellas so let's fill this whore'.

Angela and Lisa were sat on the bed watching every bit of the action, both masturbating furiously. Neil and Jacob were stood stroking their huge dicks waiting their turn.

Peter and Scott had me pinned at each end. I was getting fucked furiously. They were in me so deep as they approached the point of no return.

Peter had been ready for ages and he simply couldn't hold on. 'You're my cum whore, I'm going to fill your filthy slut mouth,' said Peter as the torrent started.

'Take the lot whore!' he screamed. 'Swallow my load.'

His spunk flew, but he was accurate and in five seconds my mouth was full and it was spilling out of the sides. I swallowed as much as I could but it kept coming.

I was already covered in his brothers load, but this was way more. There seemed like there was gallons of it.

'Oh my god baby,' said Lisa.

'Jesus.' Angela couldn't believe it.

I was drenched. This seemed to push Scott over the edge. He was fucking as harder than any of them so far. 'Right you whore, here's a load for you're arsehole. Keep still and take it you fucking slut.'

It was like a hose had gone off inside me. He was pumping his seed into my pummeled arsehole. It kept coming and he was so deep as the last of it finally seeped into me.

Scott pulled out and admired his work as I felt cum drip out of my hole.

I must have looked a sight. On all fours dressed as a slut, my face and hair were covered in cum, while spunk dripped out of my other end.

'You're doing amazing darling,' said Lisa. She looked at the state I was in and blew me a kiss.

Scott had barely been out of my ass for a minute before the other two took over.

Angela had got Jacob rock hard again. 'Your ass is getting my big pole bitch. Angela get him greased up and put my cock in that hole.'

More lube filled my rear and Angela grabbed the black dick and slid it back into my hole. He pushed the whole thing in and I squealed.

'You can cry all you like bitch, but this is happening.' Jacob was already fucking me hard. 'My balls still have plenty of juice for you.'

'Oh so do I,' said Neil, sliding into my cum splattered face.

Scott and Peter were recovering both stroking away at their cocks. They watched as Jacob and Neil got to work on me again.

Lisa and Angela both had fingers in their sopping wet cunts. They were both naked other than Lisa's heels and Angela's trainers.

The gang bang team were really horny again and I was expecting four more big loads before they finished with me.

Jacob was really hammering his meat into me getting more turned on as the girls masturbated in front of him. 'Shit this ass is tight. How about the bitches mouth Neil?'

Neil was feeding his huge cock all the way down my willing throat and back out. I was gagging on it and he loved it. 'Making the whore gag, he's taking it well though. He is drenched in spunk. It's fucking great.'

Peter and Scott were stood watching. Their cocks were hard again. They were admiring their work. 'This slut has been well and truly used,' said Peter.

Jacob was really pounding me. 'This whore's arsehole can take four more loads. Let's flood this bitch before we let him go.'

Neil pulled his member out of my mouth. 'Let me go first. I've got another big load ready for him. Get him on his back.'

'Ladies we'll need to clear some room on this bed.' Scott usher to two naked girls to the sofa nearby.

Jacob picked me up like a rag doll and threw me onto my back on the bed.

The other three joined and pinned me down while Neil threw my legs up his shoulders and the others held me in position for him to slide his big dick up my hole again.

There was no need for any more, my ass was swimming in cum. Neil pushed in and started to let me have it.

The other guys had their dicks in my cum splattered face and were taking it in turns with my mouth.

Lisa and Angela had a great view and both had their legs spread and fingers in cunts. 'Just take four more big loads baby and Angela and I will empty your balls for you.'

Finally somebody had remembered my hard cock.

Neil was close and the guys were egging him on.

'Fuck him hard Neil,' said Scott. 'We need him drowning in cum by the time we're done.'

'Here it comes you slut.' Neil gave me three more thrusts and I felt him blow inside me.

'Oh my god I'm emptying. That's another great load. Take it bitch.'

They warned he was a big repeater and he was. I felt five or maybe six big spurts before he pulled and a let his brother in.

Neil wiped his dripping cock in my mouth and I swallow the last few bits.

Peter was on heat for me. 'You want more spunk whore? I can feel my brother's cum in you. You want mine slut?'

I nodded.

That was enough for Peter. 'Oh you whore,' he screamed as he unloaded into me.

'I'll go last,' said Jacob. 'I want this bitch to remember me.'

That meant Scott was next. 'What's this? Sloppy thirds, fourths or fifths?' He slid his huge cock into me again. 'There is so much spunk in this ass. Lisa, your boy has taken so much cream. You must be proud of your slut.'

'I am, very.' She was coming again. Her huge tits shook as she juddered to another orgasm.

Jacob was squeezing the last of Peter's juice into my mouth as Scott pounded into me.

He was looking me in the eye as he hammered my arsehole once again. 'You ready for more you fucking whore? Can you take another load?'

There was no chance to answer as I felt Scott's dick explode in me. It was another huge one. I could feel him jerking deep in my ass as he spilled into me.

When he pulled out I could feel the volume of cum I had taken dripping out of my hole.

Jacob slapped my face with his dick and lifted it show me his big balls. 'There's so much left in here. This is gonna finish you off slut. Get on your hands and knees. I'm having you from behind. I wanna see that arsehole taking my snake.'

I shifted my position as instructed and I was on all fours waiting to receive him.

The boys and the girls were all sat watching intently as Jacob walked round behind me. 'Fuck me. This whore is leaking cum.'

It was pouring out of me.

'Oh my' said Jacob. 'This boy has been used. Gang banged by the dream team,' he laughed.

With that I felt him start to enter me and then slide all the way in. It took my breath away. He started to pump his huge dick in and out, slowly at first but then quicker.

Our audience was watching every stroke and Jacob was getting plenty of encouragement.

'Give my man your lovely spunk Jacob. Nice and hard, just how he likes it,' Lisa loved me getting fucked. She was playing with her pussy again and Angela was sucking her big tits.

The boys were all shouting at Jacob to fill me, and this seemed to really spur him on. The strokes were long, deeps and fast.

I was bracing myself for yet another load.

'Keep still and take it slut,' he held we in position as he worked himself up for the big moment.

Then he let me have it.

I felt it streaming into me in thick jets and his cock was spurting and jerking inside me. I'd taken a lot of cum that afternoon but this was crazy.

He was bucking at my hole as he filled me completely. 'That ass is a dream to fuck,' he announced to the onlookers. 'I told you those balls had plenty left in them.'

The boys clapped him. 'What a finale, well done old chap,' said Peter.

The three boys wanted see him pull out of me and came around behind me to see.

I felt him slip out and with it my bum started to empty. 'Oh my god,' said Scott look at that lot. Those balls are legendary Jacob.'

I knelt there completely spent, covered and filled with the juice of four extreme gang bangers who had battered me for nearly 3 hours.

I was so horny. I'd been rock hard since we left the wet room and my balls ached.

Lisa and Angela helped me up while the boys sat rested up, chatting about their conquest.

They both looked gorgeous. Lisa's lingerie was long gone but she tottered about on her heels and I thought how sexy Angela looked, naked just in her white trainers.

'Baby you were amazing. That was better than I ever imagined it could be. The boys absolutely went to town on you,' Lisa looked at Scott,' I guess we were warned. Thank you Scott you and your team were incredible.'

Angela started to help me out of the outfit. 'Your boy is absolutely covered in cum Lisa. I've never seen anything like it. He must love you very much,' she laughed.

'Oh he does Angela. Look how hard his cock is.'

Angela gripped it. 'God he's like rock. Feel his balls. Those are ready to blow.'

Angela slipped to her knees and took me in her mouth. Lisa started to massage her huge tits while she sucked me. 'You like that baby? Her tits are even bigger than mine.'

Lisa knelt next to Angela and they took turns with my cock. 'Are you going to give us a big load darling? This is two weeks worth Angela so I'll understand if you don't want..'

Angela interrupted, 'I do want,' she said 'spray us both in your spunk, mouth, face and tits.'

'What a treat baby, but you've earned it my darling,' Lisa opened her mouth ready and so did Angela.

'He definitely earned it,' shouted Jacob, 'Give it to them boy.'

I felt my balls erupt with two weeks of saved up spunk. I literally sprayed them. It went everywhere.

The girls gulped down what went in their mouths, the rest covered their faces and tits.