Lisa, Scott and Me Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky took my cock out her mouth. 'No problem Jacob. He's leaking pre cum, so I can edge him until you're ready.'

The four guys were stroking their huge dicks slowly and all aimed at my face.

'Fucking hell,' said Martina watching open mouthed, her fingers working Becky's cunt. 'This is so fucking hot.'

'Damn right,' said Caleb, 'you are about to be treated to a total cum show ladies. Open your fucking mouth bitch.'

I opened wide and and Bill went first. I felt the first hot jet of spunk hit me hard in the face and seconds later it was coming from all angles.

The guys were abusing me as they unloaded streams of cum from these huge dicks all over my face and into my mouth.

'Swallow it you fucking slut. Take it you cum whore.'

It felt like an endless flood of spunk spilling over me. These guys were ridiculous and filled my mouth until it emptied out of the sides and down my face. I choked on the volume they'd pumped into me.

'Jesus that's insane,' said Shannon, 'so much cream.'

Scott had started to fuck me again and I wailed as he hammered into my arsehole about to fill my other end.

'Now Jacob?' said Becky to her Boss.

'Yes baby, let the bitch unload as Scotty fills him. Take his load in your mouth Ok?'

'Yes Jacob,' Said Becky, plunging my erect cock into mouth.

I was literally dripping in spunk and Scott was about to fill my insides. I was so turned on as Becky slowly deep throated me and it felt such a relief to be about to finally ejaculate.

'Give her all your spunk my darling. Unload it all into Becky baby,' Lisa encouraged.

I felt Scott explode in my hole and he was so deep in me as his dick jerked and twitched as his load spilled into me.

This was too much and I groaned as I let Becky's amazing mouth have my cum. It was too much for her to take in one go and she gulped three times before the rest came spilling out.

'Oh my,' said Lisa, 'that was the best yet baby. So unbelievably hot. You poor thing you are drenched in spunk.'

I really was. I was filled and covered. Relentlessly savaged by four enormous cocks, five if you counted Scott's eight inches.

Scott was still deep inside me recovering. 'Well Jacob? Happy?' he asked.

'Scotty, you have excelled yourself my friend.' Jacob was very Happy.

'We'll be wanting this whore again very soon,' said Caleb wiping his dripping dick on my face.

The guys were high fiving each other for a job well done.

'Sounds like we'll be wanting another booking Lisa,' said Jacob laughing.

'I'll get my diary.' Lisa smiled at me and winked.