Lisa, Scott and Me Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three guys manhandled me to his desk and I was thrown across so that my face was the side of the Headmaster's chair and my exposed bottom was bent over where we had been sitting.

'Ok. You'll be receiving a good punishment before a most savage fucking. Do you understand?'

I nodded.

The Headmaster struck me with the paddle. I yelped. 'Speak. You answer yes Headmaster when I ask you a question.'

'Yes Headmaster,' I screamed.

'Right. Take this like a good boy or there'll be much worse,' the Headmaster brought the paddle down again. I screamed.

Scott and Peter looked on stroking their hard cocks, and loving the action.

'Derek get your cock in his mouth to stop him moaning.'

Derek willingly obliged and came the other side. 'Open whore,' he ordered.

I opened my mouth and Derek's big dick went straight into my throat making me gag.

The Headmaster continued the punishment alternating cheeks, each strike seemed harder than the last.

'This bottom is turning a lovely shade of scarlet,' he laughed. 'A good beating before being fucked is just what a whore like you needs.'

I was splayed across the desk, the three other guys were now sharing my mouth, taking it in turns to throat fuck me, while the Headmaster relentlessly paddled my cheeks.

Lisa's panties were off and she had made herself comfortable in a nearby chair to watch the action. She had made herself cum twice already as Alison played with her huge tits.

The paddling eventually stopped but my poor bum was raw. I felt the Headmaster start to probe me with a wet finger.

'Goodness me. This is a lovely tight bottom you have brought for me. Magnificent,' he was slowly finger fucking me starting to open my hole.

'This whore has the best arsehole that you'll ever fuck Headmaster,' said Scott, deep in my mouth at the other end.

'I can't get enough of him,' said Peter stroking 8 inches of meat, 'a truly wonderful fuck.'

'This is excellent gentleman. Can I suggest we take him back there and prepare him for our meat?'

'Certainly Headmaster,' said Derek.

The three guys pulled me off the desk and dragged me over to the bed and pushed me onto my back.

Their hands were all over me. Peter was kissing me, his tongue deep in my mouth, Derek was sucking my rock hard cock and Scott's fingers were in my bum.

I was groaning with pleasure.

The Headmaster was standing over us surveying the mauling I was taking, stroking his solid weapon which was dripping with more pre-cum.

Lisa and Alison had joined on the bed. Lisa was spread eagled with Alison eating her more than willing cunt.

The Headmaster walked over and offered Lisa's mouth his dripping cock. She opened for him and he squeezed the oozing liquid into her mouth before pushing himself in.

'I knew you wouldn't be able to resist my beast you naughty girl,' he teased her.

Lisa started to cum again as Alison lapped at her soaking pussy and the Headmaster's huge dick fucked her mouth.

The guys were getting impatient and grabbed the lube.

The Headmaster had other ideas.

'Let the ladies lube his hole for us. Alison. Lisa. Get him prepared please.'

The girls did as instructed and began to squirt the bottles into my arsehole.

'You took the Headmaster's beating so well baby. You're such a good boy,' Lisa kissed me to show her support.

The Headmaster slapped her bare bum.

'Leave him my dear. You've given your whore to us for tonight, he's ours now.' He thrust his cock into my mouth, 'Alison is he ready?'

'Yes Headmaster. He's nice and slippery, just as you like it.'

'Excellent work. Get back to work on Lisa please, while she watches us pound her beloved for the next few hours,' laughed the Head.

He continued to fuck my mouth, ' Peter you why don't you start us off and get him ready for me. Lets get him on all fours.'

They turned me over and it looked like I was going to take my first spit roast of the night from the Headmaster and a very excited Peter, who always loved fucking me.

I could feel Peter's hard dick at my hole and I squeaked as the big head went in, and I felt his very familiar eight inches slide into me.

The Headmaster was slamming his huge dick into my mouth, making me gag with each thrust, and he got more animated as Peter started to fuck me.

'Right let's fuck this whore hard tonight gentlemen. No mercy for the slut,' he had hold of my head as he pounded my mouth.

'Oh Headmaster. This hole is a joy to fuck,' Peter was hammering his big dick into my arsehole, 'you are going to love this.'

He gestured to Derek to replace him in my mouth and came to see what Peter could see.

'Oh that's simply wonderful. Fuck him harder Peter,' the Headmaster spanked me hard as Peter continued deep inside me.

Alison had grabbed one of the dildo's and was fucking Lisa with it, making her cum easily while she watched the guys take me for all they were worth.

Peter slowed down. 'Are you ready Headmaster?'

'Oh yes please,' said the Head as Peter slowly pulled out of me.

Scott swapped with Derek in my mouth. 'This is one spit roast I am going to enjoy,' he said to the group, 'let's do him Headmaster'.

'Oh yes,' grunted the Head, pulling my cheeks apart and nestling his dripping cock at my entrance.

He poured some lube onto his dick, 'I'll lube up but that's the last favour he'll be getting.'

The girls stopped to watch as the Headmaster started to edge into me.

'Oh god,' said Lisa, 'this is amazing, so big,' she was rubbing her soaking cunt as she watched the huge pole slide into my arsehole.

'Goodness me, this is incredible,' the Headmaster said to Peter. 'Just wonderful.'

'We told you,' said Peter, 'once he's taken the lot you can pound him as hard as you like.'

'Oh yes, oh god,' said Lisa, 'Alison stick that dildo in me, I'm coming again.'

'Good whore. You've taken all my meat.' The Headmaster was fully inside me, right up to his balls, 'you're going to get a good hard fucking my boy.'

Scott watched intently, continuing to fuck my mouth, while Peter and Derek watched on, slowly stroking their erections.

The Headmaster's huge cock completely filled me and he moved slowly back and forth inside me to start with.

Once he had a rhythm, he used my hips to pull me onto him and there was no stopping him.

It was a brutal fucking.

This lean bony man was powerful with a vice like grip. He pounded his huge pole into my arsehole with incredible force.

It was a sight to behold and even Alison and Derek looked on in awe as I took the roughest fuck of my life.

Everyone was loving it, including me. I was helpless at the hands of this horny old man and it was such a turn on.

Derek was wanking his cock, 'Fuck him harder Headmaster. Give it to him.'

Scott had lost control in my mouth.

'Fuck this is so good. I'm giving him my load. Right in the fucking whore's face,' he pulled out and shot his cream everywhere.

The first jet hit me in the face and then the rest went straight in my mouth. It was a big load as usual but I knew he'd have more.

'Swallow that cum whore,' ordered the Headmaster 'don't you dare spill a drop.'

He spanked me hard as he pounded into me.

Peter replaced Scott in my mouth. 'Your whore face is covered in spunk. You're getting so much cream tonight my slut.'

Lisa was getting dildo fucked from behind watching me take cum at one end and a relentless fucking in the bum. She screamed her way to another orgasm.

'Alison. You must ask Lisa if she likes anal,' teased Scott, who was recovering from filling my mouth.

'Oh Lisa. Do you? You should have said.' Alison stroked Lisa's bum.

Alison showed her the large dildo she'd been using to fuck her with. 'Would you like me to grab something a bit smaller?'

'No. That's ok,' Lisa smiled. 'I can take that with some lube.'

This peaked the Headmaster's interest as he slowed down inside me, to watch the other show.

'Derek. You must take in turn in the whore's hole, it's nice and juicy for you old boy.'

The Headmaster pulled out of me but I was given no relief as a very horny Derek plunged straight in after him.

Derek was really hard. He grabbed me and started to pound his big dick into me, While Peter did the same to my face.

Lisa was still on all fours watching me getting ravaged. Alison had the dildo sliding into her arsehole and was rubbing her soaking cunt for her.

'Fuck me hard, Yes harder. Oh fuck I'm coming. Oh god,' Lisa screamed.

The Headmaster spanked her.

'That's no language for a lady my dear,' he spanked her again. 'I think I'm going to have to punish you.'

I was being spit roasted hard by Derek and Peter as the Headmaster approached Lisa.

'Look at that whore of yours being fucked at both ends. You love it don't you naughty girl.'

'God yes,' Lisa screamed as Alison started up the dildo in he bum again.

'I think he can watch you take my beast in that lovely wet cunt of yours,' the Headmaster stroked his hard weapon.

Lisa looked over her shoulder at the huge dick, 'Stick it in me Headmaster,' she gasped.

'Where are those damn girls. They are well overdue with those drinks,' the Headmaster bellowed.

The girls entered the room with a tray each of champagne.

'Sorry sir,' said Matilda. We were waiting to be called.

'You were told an hour,' Alison scolded them. 'Put the drinks on the Headmaster's desk please.'

The girls looked at me. I had Peter hammering my mouth and Derek their Deputy Head fucking my hole hard.

The girls had obviously seen all this before and did as they were told.

'I want that sluts arse Derek,' Peter ignored the girls as did Derek who was close to coming.

'I'm just about to fill this whore with spunk. Fuck it's so good. Oh god here it comes.' Derek wailed as he exploded his cream into me.

It felt amazing. I was getting a load pumped into me while my girlfriend and two hot 19 year old school senior prefects watched on.

Derek was exhausted and pulled out of me.

'Well done sir.' said Beth.

'Girls. Good timing you're needed,' said the Headmaster. 'Come here'.

Peter replaced Derek immediately in my bum and started to pound me.

I watched the Headmaster slip his huge cock into Lisa from behind. She screamed as he entered her.

'Sorry my darling. I had to have it,' she looked at me, eyes popping out of her head as she came again almost immediately. 'Oh god yes. Fuck me hard.'

The Headmaster was loving it.

'Girls. This lady loves anal and so grab that dildo from Alison and use on her bottom while I fuck her.'

'Yes sir,' Matilda did what was asked immediately and slid it into Lisa.

'Oh fuck me,' gasped Lisa as her holes were filled.

'Oh I will my dear,' said the Headmaster, 'Beth please look after Alison. She deserves a reward for her efforts.'

'Thank you Headmaster,' smiled Alison, opening her legs for Beth's willing tongue.

Scott was hard again and was in my mouth as Peter continued to pound my arse.

The Headmaster and Matilda fucked Lisa while I watched. She was in heaven taking the huge dick and the dildo together.

Peter was about to give me another load.

'I can't hold on. You filthy whore. You're going to make me come. Take my big load slut. Fuck yes.'

Peter spilled into my bum. His huge dick was so hard and so deep. I felt him shudder as he filled me with juice.

Scott replaced him immediately and I was filled again.

I could hear Alison screaming and coming as Beth ate her pussy.

The Headmaster was giving Lisa a savage fucking and she was having orgasm after orgasm as the huge pole smashed into her from behind.

'You're being too gentle with that dildo Matilda,' the Headmaster scolded his Head Girl. 'This lady loves anal. Let me do her. Swap holes with me.'

'Will she be able to take that Sir?' quizzed Matilda.

'No it's way too big. Please no,' pleaded Lisa.

'Nonsense girl,' it was too late the Headmaster had the tip of his meat in her hole.

'Fuck,' said Matilda as she watched him push it into her arsehole with force.

Scott fucked me as I watched the Headmaster start to slowly slide in and out of my darling girlfriend's tight hole.

'Oh fuck,' screamed Lisa as she took the huge cock deep inside her.

'Look whore. Your girl is taking my monster cock in her arse and loving it,' the Headmaster growled at me.

'Spunk in my bottom Headmaster. I want to feel you shoot in me,' she screamed.

'Oh I'm sorry my dear. My load has been saved up for your filthy whore boyfriend. You'll have to come and see me again if you want my cream.'

'Are you ready for him Headmaster?' asked Scott. 'This hole is pouring with cum but it will take another load.'

The Headmaster pulled out of Lisa.

'Matilda. Eat her pussy while I ravage her slut's arsehole.'

Matilda duly obliged and the Headmaster grabbed me and put me on my back.

'Are you three gentlemen erect again? Oh yes. Excellent,' the Headmaster was looking at Derek, Scott and Peter all stroking their 8 inch dicks.

'All fit and ready to go Headmaster,' said Derek.

'Right. I'm going to fill this whore and empty my full balls into him. I think his face and mouth need a good covering.'

'Let's drown this whore in spunk,' said Derek.

'There's a lot of cum in his hole,' laughed the Head. 'No lube required,' he said as the tip went into me again.

I hadn't forgotten how big he was and my hole stretched to the maximum as he slid his massive dick into my arsehole.

'Can you feel how hard that cock is?' he asked me as he went balls deep into me.

I nodded.

He had a tight hold on the back of my knees, holding me so he could get maximum power with each thrust.

Lisa and Alison were both on all fours watching the action as the two girls ate them from behind.

The three guys were wanking their hard dicks by my face taking it in turns to use my mouth.

The Headmaster started to pound his meat into me.

'This filthy whore is mine,' he shouted. 'take my beast you bad boy.'

Lisa was coming hard as Matilda lapped at her from behind.

'Take it baby. You can take that big dick. Good boy. You're so good darling. Oh fuck this tongue is amazing.'

The dicks in my face were dripping pre-cum all over me. It was obvious the the guys were ready to give me everything they had left, but were waiting for the Headmaster's instructions.

The Headmaster slowed down his thrusts. 'Are you nearly all ready to blow gentlemen? It certainly looks like it. '

'Right on the verge Sir,' gasped Derek. 'Ready to shoot all over this whore's face.'

The girls had all stopped and were watching. Lisa and Alison both had fingers in themselves.

'This whore is one magnificent fuck gentlemen, but I cannot hold on a minute longer. Once I've flooded him drown him in your spunk.'

The Headmaster readied everyone and gave me some slow, long and powerful strokes.

'Oh you wonderful whore, I'm going to fill you right now,' he screamed.

He was so deep in me when he exploded and I felt a stream of cum in my anus as he spilled his giant full balls into me.

The cocks in my face went of one by one and I was hit with three more lots of spunk.

'Open your mouth and take it baby,' said Lisa coming on her fingers.

I was swallowing everything I could get down but rest was all over my face and in my hair.

'Wow,' Alison said.

'Oh my god,' said one of the girls. 'That is an insane amount of cum.'

'Oh baby,' said Lisa, 'You really were the star of the show my darling. You did so well. I've cum a million times, it was so hot.'

'You were all fantastic. Simply incredible,' said the Headmaster.'

Alison was helping me clean up. She grabbed my rock hard dick.

'We must sort this poor boy out. He's desperate to cum,' she laughed. 'I can get my girls to give him a little treat? With Lisa's permission of course.'

'Splendid idea. The lad deserves a bonus after what we've just done to him. Lisa, is that ok?'

'Two nineteen year old hotties in school uniform. Wow that is a treat but he deserves it. Girls are you ready for my man's cum?'

'Yes please,' said Beth.

'Where do you want us?' asked Matilda obediently.

''On your knees girls,' said the Headmaster, 'blouses and ties off please, this will be very messy.'

The girls took the top half of their uniform off and knelt in front on my hard cock, wanking and sucking it, sharing it between them.

'Bras off too girls,' said the Head, 'give him a proper treat.'

The girls unclipped their bras, like they'd done it lots before. Both had small but very pert tits.

'This won't take long ladies,' laughed Lisa, 'go on baby, you're so horny. give these gorgeous girls your spunk.'

I took over and grabbed my dick, slowly wanking it into their smiling faces.

'Open girls,' instructed Alison.

The girls opened wide and I shot straight away, surprising them with a initial jet of spunk, before the cream erupted and covered them.

I was so horny from the session we'd had, my release was epic and I spilled my load into their mouths, faces and hair.

'Fuck,' said Beth, 'what the fuck was that?'

'Baby. Wow you were really ready to blow,' Lisa was impressed.

'Very well done young man,' said the Head, 'Derek. You must bring these two over to my house in the country when you take over from me. I have some people that would love to meet them.'

'Of course Headmaster,' said Derek smiling, 'it would be the least I could do.'

'Is that a formal invitation Headmaster?' teased Lisa.

'I absolutely insist,' said the Headmaster grinning.

12