Lisa Trades Sex to Get on the Road

Story Info
The young wife has only known kind and gentle sex untill now.
3.2k words
4.4
95.2k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1969 it was the middle of the night and they sat in the 1965 ford Falcon along a dark deserted road somewhere in Alabama. They were moving from Ft. Benning Ga. to Ft. Polk La. When the tire had blown and left the young couple and their small baby stranded. It wasn't their idea to be there. They were high school sweethearts who became best friends and then lovers. They had married young, she was 18 he was 19. Scott had been drafted into the army interrupting their life. The army seemed uncaring, giving them just enough time, if they drove through the night to make this trip before Scott had to report for duty. Being late meant being AWOL

Moments earlier Lisa had been teasing Scott as he drove, partly to keep him awake but mostly because she loved using her body to give him pleasure. Of course she loved it too. She had slipped her tank top over her head laying it on the dash. She had unfastened the front hook on her bra slowly opening it exposing her small firm breasts and very perky pink nipples. Lifting her hips she slipped her shorts off bringing her bikini panties with them.

He couldn't keep his eyes on the road for looking at his sexy young wife sitting naked with her bare feet in the seat facing him. She cupped her hands over her breasts. His hand reached out to feel her sexy body but she pushed his hand away saying "both hands on the wheel please". The dome light put off a low glow for him to watch the show. Her fingers were touching probing herself.

Lisa kept watching him as his eyes tried to stay on the road and somehow yet watch her. She pinched her clit between her thumb and finger pulling and rolling it, wishing it was Scott softly biting and sucking it. She loved the feeling building inside her body. She knew he loved her body and her red bush. Her breasts were small but he always told her they were perfect, part of the total package. Her long red hair and the freckles and the 34 24 35 shape made her the girl of his dreams. Lisa slid one finger then two inside her opening then teasingly pulled them out leaning forward putting them almost to Scott's lips then changing directions slipped them in her own mouth sucking and licking them as he watched. With a long kiss gave him a small taste of what he had missed.

She interrupted her play long enough to look in the back seat to see that their daughter was sound asleep. Then leaning forward she opened Scott's pants freeing his very hard cock.

It wasn't huge at 7" but fit very nicely in Lisa's body. Gently fondling it she smiled and asked if that was more comfortable. Leaning more she nursed the tip of his cock like it was a baby's pacifier. Pulling away, a trail of precum stretched from her mouth to his cock. Lisa sat back opening her legs and once again playing with her wet pussy.

Scott's hand reached to touch that sweet body. She gently slapped his hand away saying "nope can't touch". Her sexy bare feet moved to Scott's lap. She trapped his cock between her feet. Lisa gently massaged him with her toes, curling them over the top of his cock as she rolled her clit between her fingers while pulling her hard nipple with the other hand.

Playfully she asked if he wanted to have a contest to see who could keep from cumming longest. Before he could answer his cock shot cum between her toes, on her feet and ran down on his lap. She playfully scolded him saying "you have no self-control". As he watched she wiped his cum with her fingers then licked and sucked his man juice off of them. Smiling she told him she was sorry for making the mess as she lifted a foot to his face asking "do you want to taste". He turned his mouth away as she laughed saying "so you will taste me but not yourself". Holding her foot in both hands she pulled it to her own mouth, licking his cream. When his cum was cleaned she leaned to kiss him. Reluctantly he kissed her, she had held a bit of his juice in her mouth and shared it with her unwilling lover. She laughed loving that she had just made him taste his own cum.

Sex was what they did for fun. Lisa had always been the one to make it exciting. She loved using her imagination to create fun situations. He was the best lover she ever had; ok he was the only lover she had had. They were both virgins when the met so they learned sex together. Most of the time Scott was so gentle it was almost like he was afraid she would break. It always felt great but sometimes she just wanted him to be more aggressive.

She loved pretending to resist, making Scott take her. She loved him being rough pretending to force sex on her, the struggles seemed real. Making him hold her down, forcing him work so hard, but she always managed to get the sex she wanted. For her there had never been too much sex. He usually would cum too fast but always staid hard for another round or maybe three. She found with the right motivation he could go again and again. Many nights she woke him up sucking his cock because she wanted sex.

The play time was interrupted by the tire exploding. The spare was already on the car replacing the other tire that had gone flat from extreme wear. There had never been a lot of money since the young couple got married but the army pay was one fourth of what he was making before. Now she was putting her clothes back on as they tried to figure what to do next.

Their daughter was 6 weeks old and was waking to eat. Everything they owned was loaded in the 1965 ford. Suddenly life seemed confused! In 1969 there were no cell phones. There was no one to call anyway. There were no lights or houses in sight and Lisa didn't want Scott to leave them alone there on the road.

A tow truck, driving the road looking for stranded cars pulled up. The lights from the truck shined bright on the stranded young family. As the man stepped out of his truck he made a comment about Scott being in the army and it was clear he didn't like soldiers. The driver's appearance frightened Lisa. He was a big guy that smelled of beer and had a huge pot belly He looked to be in his fifties. He told them he could tow the car to his station and would have a tire but wanted $20 to tow the car and then another $30 for the tire. Scott just looked at Lisa as their hearts sank. They had just enough money for gas to make the trip. Lisa tried to explain the situation to the guy. He kept staring at her nipples poking through her tank top. Suddenly she wished she had put her bra back on. Then he made them an offer that made Lisa's heart skip a beat and Scott just wanted to kill the guy. For sex with Lisa he would get them back on the road. Scott told the ass hole to go to hell.

The tow truck was about to pull off leaving them stranded when Lisa spoke up asking the creepy old guy to wait. She looked at Scott and asked "what else can we do? It will be ok I can do it for us" she told her husband. At that moment Lisa had only experienced sex that was kind and loving.

Lisa moved around to the driver's window, out of Scott's sight and started to bargain with the guy. She told him she would have sex with him. Lifting her top exposing her breasts she asked if she wasn't worth more than $50. Soon she had gotten him to agree to the tow and 4 tires. The creep had explained for that price she would have to earn her pay.

With their car hooked to the truck, Scott sat next to the driver and Lisa sat by the door holding their daughter close. No one spoke a word. Soon they pulled up to an old Texaco Station. The place was dark and looked closed. The car was unhooked and Scott and the driver pushed the small ford inside. They guy just stared, at Lisa. His eyes were undressing her as she moved to hide behind Scott. She told him she wanted the tires on the car first. Soon the car was drivable. The disgusting mechanic looked at Scott saying if they tried to leave before he got what he was promised he would call the cops. Lisa was now wondering if she had made a mistake. She was feeling helpless as she kissed her daughter then Scott. Her heart pounded as she looked back at Scott with a panicked look on her face and tears in her eyes as she walked into a small room. She hated the look of devastation on her husband's face. Then the door closed behind her. The sound of the door being locked sounded so loud. She was on her own now, no way out. She knew she was about to give something to another man that had belonged only to Scott. "It's only sex" she thought to herself.

In the room were a small table and a dirty cot. It was covered by sheet that was a dingy brown. Lisa knew they were most likely white at some point. There was another door which she wondered if she could run out. Standing by the table she took her shorts off. Then her panties came off and she laid them with her shorts

Turning away from the mechanic she put her hands on the table bending at the waist, her feet were spread about the width of her shoulders, her sexy bare ass was exposed for him to use. In her mind she thought he would just make it fast and take her from behind. He told her to finish undressing or he would do it for her. The young wife took a deep breath. Turning her back to him she took her top off. He grabbed her arm turning her around and stood looking at her. The young Mom had long strawberry blond hair, her red bush was thin and well-trimmed and her body was 115# 34 b 24 35.

He reached to touch and she moved away. The fat old man grabbed her by the throat pushing her against the wall hard. Her tip toes tried to reach the floor. He reminded her he had paid for sex, calling her a whore. He tossed her on the dirty cot. She reluctantly watched as he undressed. She guessed he was 40 years older than her, outweighed her by 150# or more and had a big belly. His body was hairy and his nails were not clean and his beard was at least 3 days old, he smelled of body odor. He had the smell beer on his breath.

As his underwear dropped she saw a hard cock much bigger than she thought possible. She started to regret bargaining with him. She pleaded with him to use a condom. He laughed telling her he was going to knock her up. Lisa had tears as he touched her young naked body. His dirty hands roamed over her, squeezing her breasts then pinching her nipples so hard she let out a whimper. Leaning over her he sucked each nipple. She felt his teeth clamp down. She tried to push his face away but he just bit down harder.

His hands moved down her body feeling her flat stomach and touching her red bush. Then a finger flicked over her clit causing her body to react. His smile was sickening as she glanced at his face. His face buried in between her legs, his beard rubbing her thighs raw. His tongue darted over her clit. Then he sucked her clit into his mouth holding it with his lips and pulling back until it popped loose. Scott always made her cum doing this.

OH God no she thought as her body started to respond to his mouth on her clit. At that moment she wished she had gotten an orgasm before the tire blew. He kept flicking his tongue and sucking as he slid a finger inside. Her body was betraying her as she had an orgasm. The fat man only smiled, saying "you kind of like that don't you whore"? She begged saying "please just finish". Again he only laughed at her saying" you have 4 tires to pay for and the fun hasn't even started yet". He kept sucking and playing until she had another orgasm.

The fat old man held her down as he moved up over her. His bigger body seemed to crush her. She felt his cock pushing against her pussy. She hated that it felt good. His cock was bigger than Scott's and she wanted it to hurt. Instead it slid right in. His fat stomach forced her legs wide; he held her feet high as he pounded away. Each stroke took her breath. It seemed he would never let himself cum.

He pulled his rod out of her, and then rolled her to her side facing away from him. He pulled her knees up into her chest telling her to hold them there. Her bare ass was at the edge of the cot. He slid his big cock in her again. He was relentless in this position. His cock was at just the right angle to rub her G spot. Soon no matter how she tried to stop it she was having another orgasm. Lisa wanted it to be done yet her body was having a great time.

After what seemed like forever he pushed deep inside her and just holding still. She could feel his cock ready to shoot. She begged again" please don't cum inside me". He held her as she tried to get his cock out of her body before he unloaded his sperm inside. She struggled to get free but as she moved he pinned her on the bed lying face down with all his weight on her and his dirty cock unloading inside her fertile body. He laughed out loud as she struggled helplessly. She remembered his cock pulsed so many times unloading what had to be a huge load of cum.

She waited for him to get off her, thinking she had paid for the tires. Instead he pushed her face into the dirty cot. His fingers were twisted in her hair. It was hard to breath and the smell was enough to make her nauseous. This was not how she and Scot played the force me game. One of his big hands held her as the other felt her ass. His big dirty finger was feeling her other hole. She had taken Scott there but didn't enjoy it. She felt his finger probing ass. He had a finger in her ass and his thumb in her pussy. He was probing both holes. Her face was still pinned in the cot being held there by a big hand tangled in her red hair. She could feel him shifting into position to take her ass. She tried to free herself but the fat man was to strong. His cock was pushing against her tight hole.

The pain was excruciating as the head popped inside she screamed but the cot muffled the sound.it felt like he was ripping her. Scot had been gentle and kind when he used her there. The creepy man was just punishing her. He showed no mercy as he pushed his cock deep inside her ass. Holding it there a minute before pulling at out. He seemed to like her struggling as she tried to ease the pressure. He started to pull his cock out of her ass then pushing the entire length back in until his balls slapped her pussy.

Suddenly he let her hair go pulling her body back until her knees were on the floor her body still on the cot. The huge man put his knees on her lower leg spinning them to the floor. The pain was intense. He again pushed his cock into her ass then pulling out she braced for it to slam back into that hole but instead he went into her pussy. Pulling back out, he pushed hard into her ass. Taking turns slamming each hole with his cock. Her body again was responding to the rough sex. Her body tensed as she started to orgasm as the relentless man kept pounding both holes.

He started calling her a slut whore who loved being fucked. The man seemed possessed as he fucked both her holes. She hoped he would finish soon, but instead he rolled her to her back holding her flat on her back as he moved over her. His fat body was sitting on her breasts. His knees pinned her arms. His disgusting cock was in her face. He was commanding her to open her mouth. He pinched her nose until she opened her mouth then slid his dirty cock in her mouth. Soon he was shooting his cum down her throat. He clamped his hand over her mouth and around his cock sealing her lips keeping his fluid from escaping. Gagging and choking she still tried to free herself, gulping his sperm to keep from drowning.

Her abuser moved off of her, asking if she wanted more. Her answer was a firm "FUCK NO". She struggled to get to her feet and grabbed her clothes as she staggered out of the room. She knew her family would be waiting. Scott helped her in the car and she wrapped her naked body in one of his Army fatigue shirts.

She sat silently with her feet in the seat, knees in her chest with her arms around them. Her tear filled eyes stared down at her feet. Her mind struggled to understand why her body responded to the rough treatment from the disgusting old man. Suddenly she felt a stranger's cum seeping out of her body onto the seat. She hoped Scot didn't know. "OH God, don't let me get pregnant" she thought. Lisa struggled to get her body and mind under control. Her body was still on fire from the multiple orgasms. Her mind was torn between hating the fat guy and hating herself for not disliking the sex.

Her first words were" do you still love me"? His answer was" of course I do, more than ever". She lay over in the seat facing him resting her head on his lap. She could feel his hard cock against her face. Her hands moved to unzip his fly again freeing the cock she loved. His hands moved to feel her sexy used body. He gently laid her hand on his just before he touched her used pussy." Are you sure you want to feel" she asked? "Very much" Scott replied. She couldn't wait to get to their next duty station and find a place to live. She needed a bath and more sex.