Lisa's Naughty Night Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Bar pick ups.
2.6k words
4.07
32k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 10/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

I'm sure there are plenty of women out there that have fantasies of naughty things they would love to do in public, but don't because they are afraid. I know I do. Fortunately I have a husband that recognizes this and encourages and sometimes pushes me to do them. He reads me so well and he pushes only as far as I want to go. He knows when I resist but don't really mean it. This makes things even more exciting because I can be very naughty and it's not my fault, he made me. This little game we play has brought me many an exciting adventure and some unforgettable sexual escapades.

A while back Bill and I took a trip to Orlando for a night of naughty fun. We were going to a club that we had visited before that was not a swingers club per se but was frequented by swingers. It was Bill's suggestion so I knew he was a bit horny. We ate a lite diner and talked over drinks. In a teasing demeanor I asked him how he thought I should dress for our night out. He looked me right in the eye and told me he wanted to go out with a very sexy slut tonight. I told him I thought that could be arranged but I might need some help picking out what to wear. This brought a big grin to his face. Bill offered to clean up while I went to shower and get ready. While I was showering Bill went through my closet and dressers and picked out an outfit.

His choice was excellent, in my opinion, and I was truly going to have that slutty look. First I put on the red leather 8 strap garters and red lace top stockings. Then the matching under bust bra, that accentuated my breasts. The dress he picked out thrilled me. It was a sparkling gray form fitting mini dress, very short, that was almost transparent. It had a scoop neck line so any necklace would be very visible. To complete the look a pair of red patent leather 5" heels with a gold chain ankle strap. After putting on everything a trip to the mirror brought a very big smile to my face. The dress was short enough that about a third of the lace top of my stockings was visible and my bush and nipples appeared to be covered in a cloud of smoke. I looked like a classy call girl on a sleazy date. To complete the outfit I chose a pair of gold phallic design earrings, a gift from a girl friend, and my gold slut necklace. The necklace has a fine gold chain and the word slut in ½ inch script letters. When I went down Bill was all smiles and told me how great I looked.

Then we got in the car and started our 35 minute journey. Just a few miles out of town Bill pulled into a convenient store and asked me to get him some coffee while he went to the restroom. I asked if he was sure I was dressed OK for such a task. He responded that I was going to make some guys evening. It was not yet dark and I got a couple of double take looks as I made my way into the store. Inside I casually walked over to the coffee center and started fixing Bill's coffee. I couldn't help but notice I had 3 guys staring at me and it excited me. I made sure I positioned myself so they could get a good view of my tits. Then I got a devilish idea and purposely dropped the cup cover on the floor. Then I bent over, very un-lady like and gave them a look at my pussy. Proud of myself I put a clean cover on the coffee and met Bill at the register to pay for it. The looks I got were wonderful and I was super excited. On the walk to the car I thanked Bill for always making my life exciting.

When we got near the club we found a nice motel and got a ground floor room. We left our overnight bag in the room and headed for the club. The club was only a few hundred yards from the motel so we decided to walk over. Unfortunately we didn't pass anyone on the way so I could show off. The club had a good size crowd and it was only 9:30. Bill and I found an open space at the bar and ordered our drinks. The guys that were next to me at the bar made no effort to hide their looks and one of them told me I had just made his night. He said he was looking at a sex goddess. I laughed and thanked him for the compliment and then we all introduced ourselves and conversation flowed freely. I noticed an attractive girl sitting by herself so I pointed her out to Bill. He thought she looked good so I suggested he go ask her to dance and I would get one of our new friends to dance with me.

When the next slow song came on Bill made his way over to the girl and asked her to dance. I knew she was going to accept, he is irresistible, and she did. Then I looked at the guys and asked which one of them wanted to dance with me. Ted was right next to me and instantly took my hand and led me to the dance floor. As we danced he commented on my necklace and I told him it was an accurate description of me and I was proud of it. Then I pressed my pussy into his now hardening cock and told him it felt like that excited him. He looked at me and told me he got excited the minute I came up to the bar. The rest of our dance was some hot dirty dancing and he told me how much he liked looking at my tits. Then I whispered in his ear that I'd love it if he felt them. He very discretely did and it felt wonderful. When the song ended we went back to the bar. Bill joined us and brought Joyce with him and introduced her to me and the guys. Her outfit was very sexy but didn't reveal as much as mine.

She complimented me on my attire and said she wished she had the nerve to do the same. I told her I knew exactly what she meant because I used to be the same way. Then I told her that Bill encouraged me to dress like this and his support gave me the confidence I needed. Then she asked about my necklace and if that was Bill's idea. I told her it was my choice and I loved wearing it and letting people know that I was a slut. She seemed to understand and told me she was a closet slut, in that she didn't put it out there for everyone to know. Then she got serious for a moment and asked if I had any boundaries for my husband. I gave her a hug and told her she was welcome to play with him as much as she wanted. Then I told her it would be an experience she would truly enjoy. Bill was sitting next to us so I took her hand and guided it to his semi hard cock and told her that he really knew how to use it. She let her hand linger and looked at me and told me she had never met a woman like me before. I looked at her and said I hoped that was a compliment and she shook her head indicating it was.

For about the next 2 hours I took turns dancing with my new found friends and even made a couple more. On the dance floor we dirty danced and I let them play with my tits and I fondled their cocks. Between dances I had my pussy played with at the bar and I even played with a couple naked cocks. This evening was going great. Bill seemed to be having a good time with Joyce and another woman I had not yet met. I felt it was time to touch base with Bill so I went over and asked the girls to excuse me while I danced with this beautiful man. As we danced Bill told me that both of the girls were hot and he knew they were willing to play but not sure if they were into the group scene. I told him the guys were eager to play and that I would handle the girls. Then we continued our dance and kissed each other very passionately before returning to the bar.

I went over and talked to Joyce and introduced myself to Tina. Then I asked if the girls cared to join me in the ladies room. They both seemed to understand I wanted to talk with them and joined me willingly. I explained that Bill found them both very exciting and that I had 4 guys that I wanted to play with and if they were willing we could go to our room and have a private party. Joyce was not only agreeable to it but very anxious. Tina was new to this so she was reluctant. I told Tina that if she joined us she would not be pushed to do anything that she did not want to do. I assured her all she had to do was say no thank you and she would be off the hook. Then I told her that if she didn't come she would be missing out on a real nice experience. She looked at me with a puzzled look so I told her that Bill was a fantastic lover and would make sure she went away a happy girl. Then she asked if I was OK with that. I told her that I was not only OK with it but enjoyed seeing my husband enjoying himself. I went on to explain that we both enjoyed seeing and experiencing new partners, but our relationship was rock solid and the passion between us was incredible. Tina was now convinced and decided to take the leap.

When we returned to the bar I pulled the guys in and told them I thought it was time for us to make this a real party and we had a nice big room that we could all go to. The guys settled the bar tabs and we went to our place. Knowing what usually happens we had beer and wine on ice. Once in the room we all got a drink and the fun began. I was happy to see that both Joyce and Tina were double teaming Bill. So while they played I slipped out of my dress, put a pillow on the floor, got on my knees and asked who had a hard cock for me. The guys were out of their clothes in a flash and I was surrounded by 4 very nice hard cocks. Being a cum slut I told them I wanted each of them to cum in my mouth before I would let them fuck me. They were very agreeable and I took turns sucking on each of their cocks. I made several comments as I sucked, letting them know how much I liked sucking their cocks and they were welcome to talk dirty to me. The dialogue was terrific and it excited the hell out of me and I came every time a guy would cum in my mouth. Being a real show off I let them see the cum in my mouth before I swallowed it.

Having sucked off each of the guys I got up, threw the pillow on the bed and said I needed to be fucked. As I made my way to the bed I saw Bill fucking Joyce and Tina was perched on the bed so he could eat her pussy. Once on the bed the guys took turns eating my pussy and I had several very good orgasms. At some point I pulled the guy eating me up and guided his cock into my now on fire pussy. He had a nice cock and I loved the way he fucked me, slow but hard. Then he blew his load in my pussy. As he got off me another guys got on and he fucked me differently but it was still so good. After he came in me I looked over and saw that Bill was now fucking Tina and she was very vocal so I knew she was loving it. I excused myself for a minute and went to the bathroom and cleaned my pussy so it wasn't so sloppy with cum. Then I went back and fucked the next guy. He was super excited and only lasted a few minutes, but was still very enjoyable. When the next guy came I got on my knees and asked him to take me doggy. After fucked my cum filled pussy for a couple minutes I reached back and took his cock in my hand and guided it into my ass. I told him to go slow until I was used to him. It only took about a minute for my ass to feel good and I urged him to fuck me harder. He fucked me for a good ten minutes before he exploded in my ass and gave me a body shaking orgasm.

Having satisfied each of the guys I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up real good and went back out into the room. Bill had just finished cumming in Tina and as he rolled over I could see the cream pie he had left. This was too much temptation so I went over to the bed and whispered in Tina's ear that I would really like to clean her pussy for her. She knew exactly what I had in mind and gave me a blissful look as she said yes. I lay between her spread thighs and gently licked her cum soaked pussy. Once she was used to my licking I got bolder and started sucking her pussy hole. Bill had left an impressive load and as I sucked I could taste it in my mouth. For about the next five minutes I licked and sucked her pussy and brought her to a very intense orgasm. When she finished cumming I moved up to give her a kiss and was pleasantly surprised when she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me so passionately. This went on for a few minutes and when the kiss ended she held me close and licked the um off my face.

The guys loved our little show and were hard again so the party continued. Both Joyce and Tina tried the guys I had played with and I did as well. After I had fucked one of the guys I noticed Bill was unoccupied so I went over to him and we began making out. Our passion took over and it wasn't long before I had him mounting me. Our love making is always very passionate and very verbal. Tonight was no different and after we both collapsed after earth shakings orgasms I looked around and noticed that everyone else was just watching us. Then they applauded. We got up and got fresh drinks and made conversation before our guests left. Both girls told me that they hoped that they could find a guy that brought out the passion that we seemed to share. They admitted they envied me.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers