Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 16

Story Info
It's all work hard and play hard at Dominica's place.
10.2k words
4.64
9k
7

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Lisa is an attractive, blonde 26 year old human living and working on earth. Alien life had been found over 100 years ago and various shady government programs existed but were kept secret from the population. Space travel had become affordable and a growing industry blossomed. Fresh from a broken relationship and with no prospects, she meets a new friend. This encounter will change her life forever as she joins the secret Interstar breeding programme, initially, not of her own choice.

Part 16 - Heavy workload at Dominica's place.

It was midday on my first morning at Dominica's. Carla had brought me some breakfast in my room and gone to do some work in the lab and other than hearing a couple of people walk past my room, it had been a quiet morning. I was grateful for the quiet. I had decided a long time ago that I need time to mentally process all my experiences and that way, each one is new and enjoyable.

I'd been unsure what to wear. In the end, I decided on a simple, white, pleated skirt and a pink and yellow spotted shirt hiding some of my new white, lace panties and bra. I figured I could change into something even sexier in the evening.

Dominica sent me a message on my comms unit and asked me to come to the lab for a catch-up meeting. I was just starting to feel a little bored and so I was happy to finally have something to do. I left my room and managed to remember my way back to the lab. As I got to the foot of the stairs, Dominica was waiting for me. She was dressed in a short black skirt and plain white shirt. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Hello my dear." She greeted me as she hugged me and kissed my cheek. "How did you sleep?"

"Very well thank you, Dominica. That is probably the nicest bed I've ever slept in and I was tired so I'm glad to have gotten some rest."

"I'm happy to hear that." She said and got right to the point of the meeting. "I have to go out for an appointment. The great news though is that last night, the Tenderrion successfully impregnated Stella after we mated her. She is very close to birthing the spawn. I want you to handle that. I would ask Carla, but I have sent her out for some supplies."

"Yes, Dominica, of course." I replied.

"You're such a sweet thing." She said with a grin. "Take her to the germination tank in the Room nine and be certain that the spawn is submerged in the liquid and try and make sure she enjoys it. I'll check in when I'm back."

"I'll take care of her." I assured Dominica.

"She is in room five on the left. See you soon." Dominica said before she turned and left.

I watched her walk up the stairs and close the door behind her and I turned and walked back down the lab corridor until I found room five. I gently knocked on the door and went inside. Stella was sitting on a sofa reading her comms unit and seemed relaxed. She looked up as I entered.

"Hello again." She said. "Dominica told me you'd be along soon."

"Hi Stella." I said as I walked across the room, past the birthing chair and knelt on the floor in front of her. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling fine, I would like this out of me as I feel a lot of pressure." She said as she rubbed her belly.

"May I check you?" I asked, feeling a little strange as this girl was a complete stranger.

"Of course." She replied and put her comms unit down on the arm of the sofa.

"Lay back." I said gently and Stella dutifully laid back on the sofa. I looked at her for a moment. Dressed in just a satin lab gown which I untied to reveal her body which was naked apart from a pair of white cotton panties.

I put my hand on her firm but soft skin and pressed gently around her lower abdomen and public mound. I could feel that she was swollen but there wasn't any movement. I wasn't really expecting much as this birth would be spawn and there seemed to be a lot inside her.

"It's all fine." I said as I pulled her robe back together again and tied up the belt gently.

"Do you know much longer I'll have to wait?" Stella asked as she rolled her head to look at me. "It's just that I've been here for over three hours and nothing happened yet."

I felt a little sorry for her, Dominica had obviously not yet found out how long the birth would take and left her here.

"I don't know but I guess not much longer." I said, with a smile. "I won't leave you alone though, I'll be here now."

Stella smiled. "You have a reputation for being nice as well as a very successful breeder. Dominica talks about you all the time."

It felt good to know that I was appreciated but also that people thought I was nice.

I rubbed my hand along Stella's arm. "Thanks, that's lovely of you to tell me that."

"The spawn had to be birthed into the special tank that Dominica has prepared. Shall we go to that room and get ourselves ready?" I asked her.

Stella nodded.

"How many times have you bred?" I asked her.

"This would be my third birth, but I have mated around twenty times." She replied.

"Wow, so new to all this." I noted.

"I love it, my previous life sucked and this is better for me." Stella, said, looking a little sad.

"Come on, I'll make this nice for you Stella." I said as I took her hand as she stood up.

I led Stella out of the room and along the corridor to room nine and we went inside. There was a raised tank in the middle of the room about two metres square and it was filled with clear liquid. Around the edge was a platform made with thick rubber-covered pads, just wide enough to sit on. The tank had lights on the inside walls which made it almost glow.

"I have to get in there?" Stella asked.

"Yes, when it's time." I replied.

"OK" Stella said as she walked over to a sofa on the far side of the room.

As she walked, she suddenly stopped and dropped to her knees and let out a grunt through gritted teeth and she gripped her lower abdomen.

I ran over to her and took her arm.

"Oh Shit, I felt something then!" she exclaimed.

I helped her to her feet as she took deep breaths and then helped her to sit on the sofa. As soon as she sat, she yelped again and thrust herself back in the sofa and instinct took over as she opened her legs. I looked down and her panties were soaked in liquid to the point that they were almost see through and as she arched her back, a thick fluid oozed out of her pussy and was forced through the cotton.

"We have to get you into the tank now." I said, my voice sounding more urgent than I'd intended.

I untied the belt on Stella's robe and pushed it off her shoulders and then I grabbed the sides of her panties and slid them down. Her vagina was gaping open and I could see that it was packed with little white balls.

"Come on." I said as I grabbed both her hands and helped her slowly to her feet. Stella moaned and grunted with each step as I got her to the edge of the tank. Little by little she got there and sat on the edge, then swung herself around until she put her feet in the liquid. It was a little thicker than water. I put my hand in the liquid and it felt warm and slightly slippery.

Stella slid herself into the liquid and turned around so that she was on her knees in the tank and the liquid covered her butt. She leaned over the edge of the tank gripping onto the rubber edge as she moaned loudly and panted.

I knelt in front of her and stroked her hair.

"It's really stretching me from the inside." Stella said in between breaths.

"Relax your body and don't try and push. Feel it inside you, and soon it will easily slide out."

"I like how it feels." Stella said.

"Of course," I replied. "This is what you love."

I sat up on the edge of the tank and rubbed her back as she grunted and panted. I realised that I needed to see her pussy and the only way was for me to get into the tank too. I stood up and quickly undressed, putting my clothes on the sofa. Stella watched me as she continued to puff out long breaths.

Sitting next to her, I swung myself around and slid into the tank. The liquid felt lovely, warm and slippery. It clung to my skin as I sank to my knees behind Stella. The liquid only just covered her pussy and ass and I could easily see that her pussy was now stretched even wider.

I knew what I needed to make her feel good and my instincts told me that she'd like it better that way and so I put my finger on her clit and gently rubbed it in circles. Stella moaned and immediately began to arch her back.

Stella screeched loudly and tensed up as I felt a hot jet under the liquid, she had peed herself as the pressure inside her vagina had pushed too hard on her bladder.

"It's OK," I reassured her as I continued to rub her clit as she moaned.

A few moments later, Stella almost pushed herself up out of the liquid as she squealed again. I put my other hand on her butt and pushed her back down, but I saw her vagina expand again as a solid mass of the spawn began to slide out. Her vagina was stretched around it.

Stella suddenly went silent and rigid as she came without warning. The orgasm caused her pussy to clench hard and the rest of the spawn slid out quickly and floated in the liquid. She had produced a football sized mass of the tiny eggs. Stella was gasping for breath as I dropped my fingers away from her clit and slowly massaged her gaped and drooling labia.

After a few minutes, Stella got to her feet and sat on the edge of the tank. I stood up and joined her. She turned and put her arms around me and held onto me tightly. I cold feel her trembling as she pressed our slippery, sticky bodies together. Eventually, we both climbed out of the tank and stood, dripping the liquid all over the rubber floor and I realised that being in a strange lab, I didn't know where the shower room was. I asked Stella.

Stella took me to the shower room and we both got into the large shower and cleaned each other off. I had learnt that even if you are strangers, once you share a birth like that, all barriers tend to fall away and we both felt close to each other.

After we were clean and dry, I sent Stella back to her room and put my own clothes back on and went looking for supplies to clean up the room. I had just left the room when I hear Dominica's unmistakeable footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Is it done?" She asked as she approached.

I nodded. "Yes."

"Is Stella OK?"

"Yes, I looked after her and she did well." I replied.

"Good! Nice work, Lisa." Dominica said with a cheeky grin.

"I am just about to clean up." I told her.

"Oh, leave it, lets go and have some tea with Carla."

Dominica turned and walked back up the stairs quickly and I followed. It was mid afternoon and I was suddenly thirsty anyway.

The next couple of hours were spent in a smart lounge on the ground floor drinking tea and chatting with Dominica and Carla and, I met another of the women who joined us for part of the time, her name was Tina, she was a cute woman about my age. She was a little chubby and well built but not fat or out of shape. I loved her short, blonde hair and green eyes and we chatted through the afternoon and into the evening. Carla brought us food and we all ate dinner together like old friends.

The subject of the evening came up and Carla said. "Let's have a party to welcome Lisa properly."

I was touched and felt welcomed by the women in the house and always enjoyed a good party.

Dominica agreed, "Yes, lets use the other lounge and get some music on and get dressed up for the occasion."

Everyone agreed and decided to meet back in an hour.

I was super-excited as I got ready for the party. I took another shower and fixed my hair and make up properly to remove any traces of the sticky gestation fluid from earlier. I had so many clothes to choose from, but I remembered Martha's words of advice from before I left the Island and smiled as I pulled on a pair of black, hold-up stockings and then matching lace thong panties. I didn't wear a bra, preferring to have my pert breasts on display and then, a knee length, clingy, deep red dress. Finished off with my black, strappy, high heels, I felt so sexy and hot as I left my room and went back down the stairs, following the sound of loud, thumping dance music.

Dominica was the first to welcome me as I entered the room, I saw her look me up and down and smile as she hugged me. Carla, Tina and Stella were there too. There were at least two other women than I hadn't yet met and were not at the party. There was a table laden with wine, vodka and rum as well as a large choice of snacks and candles were burning on shelves around the place.

I smiled to myself as I looked around at the women who were with me. All of us had worn short dresses or skirts and all were wearing stockings. All to please Dominica.

That evening and well into the night, we mostly drank and danced. We were all quite drunk by midnight and were giggling and dancing in a far less coordinated manner. I was having a great time and being present at a breeding and birth on top of playing with Dominica and the Scarletta the night before, and now this party, my time here had so far, been so much better that I expected.

The subject of the conversation turned to alien species and the most intense birth we had experienced. I relished in telling them of the Polliax. Dominica literally squeezed her own breasts as I was telling them what it had been like.

"I fucking love that thing." Dominica blurted out, which made us all laugh.

Dominica told us about her experience with a Sofriater, Carla had enjoyed the Stormbugs and Stella told everyone about the Tenderrion earlier that day. Tina finished up with a really hot story about her time with a Gringdollon, which I hadn't even heard of before.

"Anyone else getting turned on by all this?" Dominica asked.

Of course, we were all way past drunk and all said yes or nodded at almost the same time.

Dominica leant forward. "I am way too pissed to remember, any of you bred a Movina Bug?"

We all looked at each other and shook our heads.

"Oh my God!" Dominica exclaimed. "I can't believe that."

Dominica then explained what they were like. "Like little blue worms, the size of your little finger. We modified them to use vaginal secretions to grow, and they grow fast. We put five of them in your pussy and they grow in about half and hour to the size of a banana and they are so active and wriggly... Yum!"

I think we all though that sounded nice.

Dominica stood up and wobbled before she steadied herself. "I'm going to the bathroom." She announced as she staggered out of the room.

Poor Stella looked like she was about to fall asleep. I wasn't surprised as she had an intense birth just a few hours ago and was now very drunk indeed. She stood up and, after drunkenly kissing each one of us, went up to her room either to throw up or sleep, or both.

Carla, Tina and I talked about the different species, from a purely sexual point of view, mainly because we were pissed. Suddenly, we realised that Dominica had been gone for almost half an hour.

"She must have fallen asleep." Suggested Tina.

We decided to go and check on her. The closest rest room was in the lab and we all, stumbled and giggled our way down the stairs into the lab. I reached the bottom first and we found Dominica right away, she was staggering out of one the rooms.

"Ahh, here are my little sluts!" She slurred.

We all laughed, normally that would not have been a compliment but due to the alcohol, we found it funny. Technically, she was also right.

"Come." She said as she almost fell back into the room.

Laughing almost uncontrollably, we all followed her into the room. Dominica spun around and looked at Carla and pointed her finger at her.

"You! Take off your dress!" Dominica spluttered.

Carla laughed and giggled as she lifted her white dress off her head and stood in front of us all wearing white stockings, a sexy suspender belt and matching white panties and no bra. Carla was still giggling, and I realised that none of the rest of us were. Dominica spun round and grabbed a large jar from the table, as it whooshed passed me, I saw it was filled with small blue worms.

"Carla!" Dominica said. "In the chair like a good girl." Pointing at the birthing chair that stood in the centre of the room. With the doors open, the light from the corridor illuminated the centre of the room and the thumping dance music filled the air from the lounge at the top of the stairs.

"Yes Mistress." Carla said in a fake-cute way as she twirled her hair with her finger before she dragged herself into the chair and put her legs in the stirrups and leaned back.

"My little night time treat for my girls!" Dominica said as she lurched towards Carla with the jar in her hand. Carla was still giggling as Dominica moved between her legs and set the jar down on the edge of the chair. Tina and I watched, mesmerised as Dominica pulled Carla's panties to one side and expertly pushed two fingers into her pussy which was visibly wet.

Carla kind of giggled and moaned at the same time as she submitted herself to Dominica who laughed herself and said, "I know you're all wet like this right now!"

She was right, I was aroused and wet and I had no doubt from the look on Tina's face that she was too. After probing her fingers around in Carla's pussy, Dominica slid them out and picked up the jar, removing the lid and throwing it on the floor. We watched her put her fingers in and pull out a small, wriggling worm which was obviously the Movina that Dominica had described earlier.

Carla's mouth fell open as Dominica held the worm between her finger and thumb and bent down, pressing it into Carla's waiting pussy. Once it was in, she pushed it in deeper with finger and repeated the process with four more of the worms.

"Yes!" Carla exclaimed as the last worm was pushed inside her. "They feel good."

Dominica laughed and pulled Carla's panties back into place. "Down!" Dominica ordered as she took Carla's hand and helped her sit up on the chair. Carla slid off the chair and wobbled over towards me, red in the face but with a huge drunk grin.

"Tina, your turn!" Dominica said as she summoned her towards the chair.

Tina nodded and lifted her tee off and then wiggled out of her tight skirt which let us all enjoy her black stockings and g string with a sexy lace bra, hiding her huge breasts. Tina walked over to the chair and lifted herself up. She started to giggle stupidly as she slid herself back in the chair and lifted her legs up, essentially giving herself to Dominica who repeated the process of sliding her panties to the side and pushing her fingers into Tina who grunted and arched her back as her superior worked her fingers inside her wet pussy.

Dominica inserted another five worms into Tina who made a lot of sexy noises at a high volume as her pussy was filled and then helped her down from the chair. Carla turned to me and kissed my lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth at the same time as grabbing my ass and pulling me close. I savoured the surprise deep kiss for a few seconds before Carla pulled away and started pulling up my dress.

"You next!" she said, as my dress was gone. I started laughing as I climbed into the chair and felt Dominica pull my panties to the side and begin to probe me with her expert fingers. Even though I was way past drunk, I was happy to have creatures inside me and in no time, I looked down as one by one, Dominica pushed the little worms into my pussy. I could feel them slowly moving around which was nice. With my panties pulled back, Carla and Dominica helped me out of the chair.

Carla and Tina grabbed at Dominica's clothes and soon had her shorts and shirt off. She pretended to complain but willingly let them bend her forward until her ass was sticking up in the air. Carla passed me the jar as Tina slid aside Dominica's panties and slid her fingers into her mistress. I unscrewed the lid of the jar and picked out a work and then knelt behind Dominica as Tina helpfully spread open her large pussy lips. I pushed the worm in which was met with a moan from Dominica who wiggled her but from side to side as I pressed in the remaining four worms and pulled her panties back into place.