Lisette's Summer Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Fuck, I need that,” Katrina said, resting her weight on my face. Then she slid forwards towards my feet, raising herself slightly. She reached back and spread her buttocks.

“Lick my asshole, slut. I’ve had three cocks in my ass today and I want you to lick my ass clean.”

My thoughts raced. Three cocks? Not just Senor Immanol, but also his friends? I looked at the dark puckered skin of her anus. It looked impossible that such a tight opening could have accommodated even one cock. I reached out with my tongue and for the first time tasted another woman’s asshole. The extraordinary delicious thrill of it made me shudder with pleasure. To this day the exquisitely forbidden kink of rimming fills me with a pleasure like no other sex act, and it was on this night, submitting to the kinky urges of these two breathtaking women that I discovered my ultimate desire.

Katrina allowed me to feast on her ass, she positioned herself and then simply relaxed, watching Claudia use her ‘cock’ on me, welcoming my exploration and my hungry and desperate desire to give her the amazing pleasure her own ministrations on my ass had given to me.

I found by making my tongue into a point I could easily penetrate Katrina’s anus, and work an inch and a half of my tongue into her. I could feel Katrina bear down each time I pushed, allowing me easier access.

“Jesus, this slut can rim like Senora Immanol,” I heard her tell Claudia. “She’s buttfucking me with her tongue.”

“Lets see if she can take cock in her ass as well as you can,” Claudia replied, pulling her ‘cock’ from my pussy and lifting my legs higher, pushing my knees onto my chest.

I realised with a shock that she was going to penetrate my ass. I tried to pull my mouth away from Katrina’s dark hole to protest but they both held me firmly.

“Do her hard- she’s wet enough,” Katrina said, pinching my nipples cruelly.

Claudia rubbed the fat tip of the rubber cock up and down my pussy lips, and then I felt her rub it gently against my anus.

“No, please,” I tried to say but all that I could manage was a muffled moan.

“Hold her still,” Claudia said and I felt Katrina pull my legs higher. At the same time a sharp pain in my rectum knifed through me and I felt the extraordinary sensation of my anus being forced open. I felt a violent urge to shit, and tried to wriggle from their grasp, yelping into the dark hairy recess of Katrina’s asshole. Claudia relentlessly drove the dildo into me inch by inch. The pain was becoming less intense now, but it was replaced by the awful feeling that I was defecating in reverse. Suddenly I felt Claudia’s pubic bone pressing against my pussy.

“She’s got it all in her now.”

“Do her- do her like you did me the first time, go on,” Katrina urged. “And who told you to take your tongue out of my ass?” she said to me pushing down onto my face again.

I obeyed for a moment then gasped in outraged shame as I felt Claudia withdrawing from my rectum. This time it felt like I was doing a shit.

“Oh god,” I cried out, “Don’t…oh,” I was so embarrassed.

“Put your tongue in my ass slut or I’ll have her fuck you harder,” Katrina ordered. She was rubbing her own clit now and I could feel her buttocks tensing as she forced me to lick her. Claudia eased the cock all the way out of me.

“She’s gaping already- this slut is made for ass fucking,” she said, before driving the dildo back into me.

Katrina was coming on my face now, her sphincter convulsing and twitching around my tongue. I could feel her pussy juice flowing onto my chin and down my neck, but almost all sensations were driven from my mind by the totally new sensations coming from my violated bottom. The pain was still there, but so was a growing, aching buzz of pleasure.

Claudia worked the cock in me at a steady, relentless pace. She would bring it almost completely out of me on every third stroke, the bulbous head stretching my anus a little wider. Then she would drive it back into me in one continuous thrust until her pubic bone was pressed hard against mine. Katrina was urging me to lick her ass. Her perfect puckered anus was slick and wet, and opening easily to my tongue now. She was using her hands to spread her buttocks and would occasionally lift herself off me.

“Look at my asshole, slut. See how wet you’ve made me. Now beg me to taste my ass…beg for it.”

“Please, Katrina…”

“Please, what, slut?”

“Please let me taste your ass,” I finally said, feeling both ashamed and deliciously depraved.

Katrina pressed the dark skin of her anus onto my mouth with a moan of pleasure as my tongue slid into her. The earthy taste of her, the wetness from her pussy now coating my face, the rhythmic piston like motion in my own anus- wave after wave of pleasure exploded in me and I came with incredible intensity, thrashing and bucking under my two gorgeous tormentors.

“Your turn, Kat,”: I heard Claudia say. “On your knees you filthy little bitch.”

I felt the dildo pulled from my anus, and then Claudia was moving up my body, a knee on either side of my chest.. Katrina leant forwards, her pussy a few inches from my mouth and I watched with fascination as Claudia began to fuck her fellow maid’s bottom. Katrina grunted at Claudia’s first rough thrust.

“Oh fuck yes,” she gasped. “Now, lick my clit Lisette. Now.”

I lifted my mouth to Katrina’s exquisite dripping pussy, relishing the taste of her, and the electric buzz I felt when the tip of my tongue found her clit. I heard a smack as Claudia began spanking Katrina’s upturned buttocks, and could feel from the rocking of Katrina’s pelvis that Claudia was working the cock fast and hard in her roommate’s asshole.

Katrina rapidly became orgasmic and again I felt the amazing rush of wetness as she came on my face.

“Enough,” she gasped, collapsing onto my face.

“For you maybe, but not for me,” Claudia said, rolling Katrina off me and bringing the dildo up to my face.

“Suck it, you filthy rich slut,” she said. “Clean my cock.”

I hungrily slurped on the rubber, my eyes meeting hers.

“Good slut, now you’re going to make me come.”

She pulled off the dildo and positioned herself on all fours.

“Lick me out and make it good or I’ll punish your slutty ass again.”

I needed no encouragement. I was in a frenzy. I feasted on Claudia’s hairless pussy for the second time that night but now with a shameless and hungry desperation. My hands went to each of her firm buttocks; my tongue ran up and down her labia. My nose was pressed into the cleft of her bottom. I began to concentrate on her prominent clit and discovered that she enjoyed firmer pressure there than Katrina. She responded to each stroke of my tongue, rocking back against my face.

“That’s a good slut. And you can lick my asshole once I’ve come. I know you want to.”

I moaned my agreement without taking my mouth away from her pussy.

“I think we have unleashed a tigress,” Katrina said, watching us.

“Fuck, yes, oh god, yes…” Claudia shuddered to another climax.

Without waiting to be invited I ran my tongue over her exposed pink anus. She was slick with her own pussy juice. I held her hips and began to work my tongue up her as hard and deep as I could.

“Ooh, easy baby: I’ve had a lot of cock there tonight…gently does it,” Claudia said.

“Get your tongue any deeper and you’ll taste Senor Immanol’s spunk,” Katrina said.

I resumed at a gentler pace, making my tongue soft and stroking rather than thrusting at Claudia’s bottom. I slid a hand between her legs, and found my own clit with my other hand. It was hard to concentrate but soon by rubbing us both I got Claudia to the crest of another climax just as I made myself come. I hardly had the energy to gasp as surges of sensation exploded in my clit. Claudia’s asshole clenched repeatedly against my lips as she cried out her own pleasure.

“Time for bed, I think,” Katrina said. Claudia lay face down, my head resting on her buttocks, our chests heaving as tried to regain our breath.

After a while I got unsteadily to my feet and found my robe.

“Thank you,” I said, suddenly embarrassed again.

“Next time we’ll have more time,” Claudia said getting up to give me a kiss. “I have plans for you.”

Katrina walked me to the door. I turned to her and kissed her passionately and hungrily on the mouth.

“I love you,” I whispered.

She smiled sweetly at me.

“No, I think you think you do. But it’s going to be fun finding out, isn’t it?”

She patted me on my bottom as I turned and left.

“Good night, my posh little slut,” she said, and closed the door behind me.

12