Listening When I Shouldn't

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleeeeease." she whispered.

I slipped the tip of my tongue sideways and took gentle laps of her wet slit causing her to whimper. Gradually I applied more pressure allowing my tongue to penetrate more deeply into her canyon, and then I settled down onto her clitoris.

Janet's clitoris becomes very large and erect when aroused, and I just love to suckle upon it. Gently taking it between my lips, I began flicking my tongue over it slowly increasing the pace. This made things difficult for Janet, for each time she moved, her aroused clitoris would slip from my lips. Years of practice had taught her to hold her pussy still as I tormented it, but I could feel the trembling flowing through her body. After a few minutes, her hands took hold of my head to further secure my services.

"Now." she whispered.

It was the signal for me to slide my finger into her pussy to stimulate her G spot. She sighed as I found it, and then gently began to manipulate it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Christ that's sooooooo good." she cried.

Janet's juices flowed freely over my face as I worked her into a fine frenzy; her little whimpered and the trembling of her body told me I was doing real good. I could sense her orgasm slowly building; then she cried out loudly and raised her buttocks from the pillow as orgasmic pleasure racked her body. The intensity continued for many seconds as I continued to suckle her large clitoris until she began to relax. Knowing her clitoris was hyper sensitive once her orgasm ebbed; I released it and began to gently suckle on her slippery lips.

"Come up here." she ordered.

My cock slipped effortlessly into her warm pussy as I settled down or her waiting body. She ignored my sopping face and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. With her legs wrapped tightly around me, I began to slowly ride. Her pussy hugged my cock, I loved its slippery warmth and I savoured every little moment. We lost rack of time as we slowly made love, our hands caressed and our lips kissed. While few words were said, it was a time of immense passion.

It was some time before Janet rolled out from beneath me; she positioned herself between my thighs and began to fondle my cock. Her natural lubrication provided ample juices for her hand to glide effortlessly up and down; then she dropped her face to the head. I sighed as her warm lips began to suckle me, her tongue finding just the right places make me squirm. She toyed with me for a short time, then slid into a rhythm and began to slowly work me.

I don't know about other men and their orgasms, but for me there are two types. Sure, its great to cum inside a nice tight pussy, but hands, fingers, warm lips and tongues can do things that even the best pussy in the whole world can't do. And Janet knew just what to do.

Her mouth settled just over the head of my gently suckling, her tongue flicking over the eye and the sensitive area just beneath. Her right hand stroked the shaft, and the thumb of her left hand teased the glands just beneath her bottom lip. That combination of thumb movement and her tongue was stunningly exquisite and my orgasm's arrival was swift. I watched in fascination as her checks bulged with the force of my orgasm, her mouth relaxed momentarily allowing a thick globule of cum to escape downwards over her hand. As my orgasm began to fade, Janet lifted her mouth and watched as the last of my cum oozed from my cock. She then quickly straddled me directing my cock between her pussy lips and sat down on it. Once comfortable, she began to slowly rock back and forth enjoying the feeling of my cock as it began to wilt inside her, something she always liked to do.

Our eyes met and the nervousness of our situation returned.

Don't say anything, let's just enjoy this." she suggested.

I continued to look up at Janet's face, and as cum covered and mucky as it was, she still looked lovely to me. She laughed as I offered her the corner of the sheet to clean her face, and for me her laughter was good to hear. When my cock had sufficiently shrunk, Janet rolled from me and cuddled in beside me. We then lay silently in each others arms until sleep finally took us.

I woke alone as the morning sun pushed through the gaps in the curtains. I thought about what had transpired the night before and the pain and excitement it brought me was confusing. I eventually got up and looked for Janet, but her running shoes missing from the back doorstep suggested she was on her usual morning walk. I showered and dressed, then read the morning newspaper not knowing what Janet's return might bring. When she did return, she headed for the shower and I waited nervously at the dining table.

She sat down at the table opposite me and looked across, her eyes were red from crying and I knew she was upset.

"I want you to know that I'm really sorry for what's happened." she said as I tried to interject. "Please let me say my piece." "I wasn't trying to hurt you by going with Rob. I intended it to be the start of my new life; I was going to be a free woman to do what I wanted with whom. I thought it would be great and exciting, but it wasn't like that. At first I thought I really fancied Rob, it wasn't until he was in bed that I realised that there was no passion at all. The sex was awful, and I was left frustrated. And then you came in and reminded me what making love was all about, I'd forgotten what we had together. The sex was fantastic, but it was our togetherness that was so good. I've done a stupid thing and I'll regret it no matter what happens between us. Yes, I do love you, and I want to be with you. But I'll understand if you want us to go our separate ways."

So there it was; the real question. Had we gone too far for it to ever be right again? I watched the tears roll down Janet's face, my hesitation wrongly suggesting there was doubt in my mind. I reached over and took her hand in mine, she squeezed it tightly and I smiled.

"You don't realise how much I've missed you." I began. "I know I was wrong for paying girls for sex. Remember how we used to be able to talk about anything, we were good mates. We should have sat down and talked long before any of this happened. The truth is that I still want us to be together, I don't want us to split up."

Janet got up from her chair and climbed into my lap, we hugged tightly for many minutes as our tears flowed. And then we made some firm promises to each other.

It's now been many months since all this happened, and our lives have changed somewhat. Unable to live in the same house for the memories it might bring us, we sold and moved to another, completely ignoring the hefty mortgage that came with it. Janet immediately resigned her job and found employment elsewhere to avoid Rob, whom she had an existing working relationship with.

And what about us? There was something about this relationship breakdown that has brought us closer than we have been in many years. We now spend more quality time together, we talk more and there is more enjoyment. Any complacency we might have had has now gone, and our affection for each other is passionate. We have agreed not to discuss that hellish period, but to focus on our future. In our bed, there is a fragile tenderness that quickly turns into passionate love making that leaves us both breathless. And then as we lay together in each others arms, we both contemplate how lucky we are to still have each other.

12