Literoticum Survivor Murders Ch. 02

Story Info
Demise of Boxlicker101: he died doing what he loved most.
3.5k words
4.67
18.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,134 Followers

NOTE: This story is speculation on the possible fate of George Boxlicker, AKA Boxlicker101. It is not a true story, and will probably never happen. Certainly I hope it doesn't, at least not for a long time. The scenario is that, as one of the contenders in the annual Literotica Survivors' Contest, he became a target of Hastings, an envious hack writer and evil master criminal who wants to rub out as many of the other contestants as he can, eliminating the competition so he can capture first prize in the contest.

*

Recently I received a phone call from a woman who said she had been referred to me by one of my lady friends. The caller told me how the mutual friend had advised her to call and set up a date for some extremely satisfying eating of the caller's pussy, followed by great fucking. She told me her name was Tanya, and she had a problem finding a man for good, hot, no-strings sex.

"I love good food," she told me, "And I have put on some weight because of it. The men in my life say I'm too fat to be attractive or sexually desirable, but my friend tells me you are a man who does not believe such things. Is this true? Would you possibly be interested in sex with a big woman like me? I really love having my pussy eaten, especially by a man with a bushy mustache, and I go wild when I start cumming. Is it true that's what you like? If it is, do you think we might get together some time? I think it would be fun for you too."

I replied that I sounded like just the kind of man she was looking for, including the mustache. I told her that she sounded like just the kind of woman I love to eat out, somebody who enjoys sex and really lets herself go when she climaxes. I also told Tanya how much I hate being able to count a woman's ribs when I hug her. We sounded really compatible, almost made for each other, so we made a date for me to go to her apartment the next day for the kind of sex we both love so much.

It's not that I had nothing else that needed doing. I was a contestant in the annual Survivors' Contest on Literotica, and I considered myself to be a strong contender for the top prize. Writing under the name of Boxlicker101, I was in second place just then and, as everybody knows, that made it necessary for me to try harder. I had a lot of stories in progress and expected to complete most of them before the end of the year but, even if I didn't get enough of them done to win first prize, I was sure I would easily finish in the money. Of course, I could only do that if I kept writing.

As a contender in the contest, I made a point of keeping track of the other prolific authors who were entered. During my checking of scorecards, I had noticed a new contestant named Hastings, who had gotten a late start but was churning out stories almost as fast as I was. I didn't know anything about the newby, but I thought he or she had a good chance at winning one of the lesser prizes. At the same time, I believed there was virtually no chance of Hastings passing me or any of the others I thought of as my competition.

Although I did have those claims on my time, there is nothing I like better than eating the pussy of a woman like Tanya had described herself to be, followed by doing whatever else she wanted me to do with my cock. Fucking her ass, her mouth or her pussy would all be fine with me. I would resume my writing after the carnal interlude with her, and those with other of my lady friends on other days. I wanted to do well in the Survivors' Contest, but I also like to keep my priorities straight.

"Who is it?" she asked when I rang Tanya's doorbell the next day a few minutes before the time decided on.

"George Boxlicker."

"Oh, George, I'm so glad you came. I was afraid you might back out."

I heard the sound of a bolt and a chain lock being disengaged and the door opened. When I saw the woman inside, I was glad I had come there too, and I expected both of us to do some cumming during my visit. As Tanya had told me, she was a big woman, close to six feet tall in her bare feet. Being a bit over six feet tall myself, I did not consider this to be excessive. She was about 25 years old, an African-American, with wavy black hair that cascaded past her shoulders, the way I like a woman's hair to look. Her face was very pretty too, with a milk chocolate complexion, big, brown eyes and a wide smile on her face. What I noticed most of all, however, was her gorgeous body, because this big and beautiful woman standing in front of me was completely naked.

After closing the door behind us, she spread her arms for me and we embraced, with our lips finding each other. I am familiar with female anatomy but, if I did not have that knowledge, I would not have known how many ribs Tanya had. Her body was truly delightful as it pressed against mine, and her tongue was insistent. My mouth was a friendly host, and I licked its underside when she thrust it into where it was being made welcome. We kissed some more, with our tongues and our whole mouths getting better acquainted until she broke off the embrace and stepped aside, still holding my arm.

"C'mon, George. Let's go to the bedroom," she said, smiling lewdly at me.

I was just as eager as Tanya, but I made sure to replace the chain lock and bolt the door before following her and watching her beautiful, succulent ass as it swayed from side to side. As I entered her bedroom, I was stripping off my jacket with one hand and unbuttoning my shirt with the other.

By the time she was lying on her back on the bed with a pillow under her head, both my garments were on the floor and I was using my toes to pull off my shoes. Still wearing my socks and pants, I joined Tanya on the bed and knelt beside her. The room was well-lighted, which is always a preference of mine because I like to see the affects of my actions on the lady friend in bed with me. In addition to that, gazing on a woman's alluring body, such as that of Tanya is a highly pleasurable part of any sexual adventure for me.

I started to kiss her eyes and nose and her mouth again, but Tanya knew what she wanted, and pushed my face down to her breasts. They were even more luscious as she lay down, big and firm and brown and topped by darker brown nipples, and she was cupping them in her hands for me. I leaned over her and started licking the nearest of the delightful nubbins, and it quickly became fully erect under my tongue, and I could even feel the many tiny, individual ridges that made them such a tactile treat.

After a few strokes on the first of her adorable nipples, I transferred my lingual attentions to the other, equally enticing breast. The tiny ridges on the second of the lovely twins felt just as erotic to my tongue as the first had, and I started alternating between them, while Tanya blissfully cooed and squirmed under my face. I was elated that I had come to see and to share carnal pleasure with this marvelously sexy woman, rather than staying at home and grinding out more dirty stories at my computer. I like writing about fun sex, but it's infinitely more fun to be actually doing such things, especially with a hotsy like Tanya.

She was glad I was there too, and told me in every way how she reveled in what my mouth was doing for her breasts. Besides the sounds of happiness she was making, Tanya's movements told me just as much. As her arousal grew, she was thrusting those big, luscious mounds into my face, so I opened my mouth and drew one in, and started sucking. It was so big and gorgeous that my mouth couldn't contain it all, but I let my lips form a seal and I sucked on the peak, while my tongue continued to caress the erect nipple and Tanya's areola. While I once again, switched my attentions back and forth between the lovely pair, the movements of her body became more strenuous and erratic.

They grew even wilder as my mouth continued with what it loves to do so much, and I detected another sign of how sexually excited she had become. Because of her alluringly plump belly, Tanya's pussy was hidden from view, but I smelled the delectable aroma of her fresh juices, and I knew it was time for me to transfer the attentions of my mouth farther down on her body. Beginning with the slopes of her breasts and the channel between them, I nuzzled and kissed and licked my way down her body until I was kissing her Mount of Venus. Since I much prefer to bury my face right in the crotch of a sexy woman while I'm eating her pussy, I got off the bed and climbed back on between Tanya's feet, which were spread widely apart.

As I approached her on my hands and knees, she grinned lewdly and said "You know that's what I want, George. Come and get it."

She raised her legs, and I ducked under them so they would rest across my shoulders. I very much wanted to go and get it, and I wrapped my arms around Tanya's soft thighs to lean closer so I could gaze on what I could be going after and getting. Once again, I was glad the lights were on, because I could see what awaited my eager mouth at the apex of her legs.

She had apparently shaved her pussy that day, because her skin was smooth and glossy and absolutely flawless. Tanya's inner lips were dark brown, and looked like velvet flower petals that had blossomed through her lovely pink slit. Where they merged at their upper ends to form her clit hood, I could see the precious little cutie they were supposed to be protecting where it was peeking out from behind their folds.

As I leaned in closer, the scent I had detected a minute earlier was intoxicating, and I breathed deeply of the heady aroma. Her juices clung to the insides of Tanya's thighs and to her swollen lips, and I sampled a small trickle from the latter. It was ambrosia! Not wanting to let even a drop of the precious fluid go to waste, I began licking one thigh. Eating Tanya's pussy would be a delight to all my senses, including hearing, because her cooing had turned to blissful moans, which were music to my ears.

But, as fabulous as those were, the sense of mine that was being pleasured the most was that of touch. As my tongue sluiced the fresh nectar into my mouth, I reveled in the soft texture of her skin, which was even better than the treat my taste buds were receiving. After cleaning all the juices from one thigh, I treated her other leg the same way. When I had finished everything there, I began on her crotch, reaching as far underneath her as possible with my tongue, and I took as long as was necessary to get every single drop. As delightful as her body had felt to my tongue and lips so far, I knew the softest and smoothest and most thrilling parts were still ahead of me, and my mouth began slowly caressing Tanya on one of her smooth outer lips.

She felt even better there than her thighs had, like a warm satin pillow, but vibrant. Tanya relished what I was doing too, and her pussy and her whole lower body were squirming under me. Very slowly, making the incredible pleasure last for both of us, I licked all the way to her mons, where I raised my head and looked over her sexy belly and gorgeous breasts to gaze upon her beautiful face.

Tanya's eyes were closed; her mouth was partly open in a blissful smile, and her head was tossing fitfully from side to side on her pillow. I grinned at how much pleasure I was giving this truly lovely woman, and brought my face down below her love hole and devoured the fresh nectar that had just been produced. After I had licked off everything, I started on her other outer lip. The second one felt every bit as good to my mouth as the first one had, and I treated it the same way.

Once again, I kissed her Mount of Venus and raised my head to survey her reactions. Tanya's body was rocking from side to side on her ass; her arms were pummeling the mattress, and her legs were moving up and down, with her thighs thumping softly against my shoulders. Her precious little clit, which had been peeping out from under its protective hood, was so swollen with lust it had almost pushed its way out from under those folds. When I knew it was time for the lady to climax, I would take the succulent morsel inside my mouth, but that time had not arrived yet.

What had arrived was a veritable cataract of Tanya's nectar flowing down her crotch, and I eagerly devoured it and started licking between an inner and an outer lip. When I reached the place where the labia were close together, I thrust my tongue into the seam and caressed both of them at the same time, reveling in the spongy, swollen feel of the inner lip. She must have had some sweet spots there that my tongue stimulated because, by the time I licked all the way to her clit hood, Tanya's movements had become even more strenuous, and she was whimpering from the extreme pleasure and begging me to suck her clit and make her cum.

I could have, and I would have, but I believed her excitement hadn't reached its highest possible level yet. There are certain signs I have learned to watch for, and Tanya hadn't gotten so aroused that those signs were visible, so I brought my mouth back down to her delectable pink hole and started licking between the other pair of lips. I treated this pair the same as I did the first two labia, including paying special attention to the extremely smooth and sensitive area between their origins. Once again, I licked between the lips simultaneously and took a long time to reach Tanya's clit hood.

When my mouth finally got there, the little swollen cutie had pushed its way completely out from under its protection, and her hips were swiveling under my face, thrusting her legs out and back past the sides of my head. She was sobbing from the intense pleasure I was giving her and, when I looked down, I saw her thighs had rotated slightly outward, presenting her pussy even more fully than it had been. I knew from those signs that her arousal was at its maximum. She was as excited as she could get, and it was time for Tanya to start cumming.

Moving my face slightly upward, I engulfed her adorable clit in my mouth and started sucking. While my lips formed a seal, my cheeks worked like a bellows and my tongue caressed the swollen top and sides of the little darling. Tanya's movements became even more strenuous, as she had told me they would, and she bounced up and down all over the bed. Abruptly, she warbled ecstatically that she was cumming.

Her big, strong legs squeezed my temples, and her hands grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face tightly into her pussy, which was ramming even harder up against my face. Her sweet voice crooned of the delights she was feeling, and her legs swung from side to side, yanking me all over the bed. I kept my mouth clamped snugly onto Tanya's clit and sucked and licked as I enjoyed one of the wildest rides of my extensive experience.

When she climaxed, the young hotsy sang of the event even more joyously and bounced on the bed even harder and higher. Her movements were so violent that she actually rolled over on top of me, just as she rammed her pussy against my face for an ultimate time. After her tremendous orgasm, Tanya completely relaxed, and I tried to move my face so I could feast on all the fresh juices that I knew her pussy had produced while she was cumming. I could feel them dripping onto my chin and neck, and I hated to have something so delicious go to waste.

The sensation of her delightful wet pussy pressed tightly against my face was thrilling, until I realized that her soft body was covering my nose and mouth. I was unable to reach her pink hole to feast on her fresh juices. Even worse, it suddenly occurred to me that I was unable to breathe. I wasn't concerned about either situation until I tried to gently push Tanya far enough to one side to allow me to continue breathing while I devoured the rest of her nectar.

She wouldn't move, and I pushed her again, a lot less gently that time. Tanya still didn't budge, and I started getting desperate. I really needed to breathe, and I was starting to get a bit lightheaded. I tried to wrestle her off me but, as I said before, she was a BIG beautiful woman, and I couldn't seem to get the leverage I needed.

I heard her voice then. "Sorry, George. You did a really great job eating my pussy, and I came really big time. I'll miss you, and I wish we could do it some more, but Hastings says he can get me into the movies, and I gotta think of my future."

Suddenly the weight of Tanya's pussy pressing against my face grew heavier. I felt a pair of hands, and they couldn't have been hers, immobilizing my arms by pinning them against the mattress.

"That's Hastings, Tanya informed me. "He just climbed on top of me to make sure you aren't able to move me off your face."

I heard another voice, a man's voice this time, and one I hadn't heard before. It was soft and low, and almost gentle, but the words he said were pure menace. "She's right, Box. I really need to win the Survivors' Contest, and I got a late start, so the only way is to eliminate the competition. I like your stories, and I'll miss them and you, but business is business."

I struggled as hard as I could, but the combined weight of Tanya and Hastings and his hands pressing my arms against the mattress were too much for me to overcome. As my brain started shutting down from the lack of oxygen, a jest floated back to me, one I included in one of my earliest stories: "I felt like I was being smothered. This would be about the best way to die I could imagine, smothered by Judy's glorious pussy, with its incredible taste and aroma and texture but I didn't want to die yet."

The last thought I had was that old joke really was the truth. For somebody who loved to eat pussy as much as I did while I was alive, about the best way I could think of to die was being smothered by a truly delectable one such as the beautiful and fragrant and delicious organ at the apex of Tanya's legs. After that, everything went dark as my brain shut down forever.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Tanya did, and as much fun as I had before I died. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,134 Followers